Farkle Has a Girlfriend? (Far...

By ScarletVisiontrash

"Oh my God, Maya.... you're jealous," Her voice was softer now- gentle. Maya whipped around and stared at he... More

Author's Noteee
1.
2.
3.
Author's Note
4.
5.
6.
Author's Note- Opinions
Another Author's Note- Sorry!
7.

Authors Note (Holiday Specialssss!)

2.4K 22 6
By ScarletVisiontrash

Hi! I'm so sorry for the lack of updates! But I'm back now and I have something kinda cool I'm gonna do for this story.

At least I think it's kinda cool lol.

Holiday specials! Instead of writing the story around holidays, I'm just going to write specfic chapters for holidays!

So the next couple chapters are going to be holiday specials, starting with Halloween, then Thanksgiving, and then end with Christmas.

They're going to be seperate from the story, so the previous chapters aren't going to be connected and neither are the chapters after the holiday specials. So you don't necessarily have to read the holiday specials if you don't want to!

I just thought it was a fun idea and a way to keep the story updated while I wrote the actual chapters <3.

Hopefully that makes sense? For a 'writer' I'm not reay the best at explaining things 😅 lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
451K 13.6K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
165K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
259K 9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...