Bahadur (Watties 2022)

By HavvaTheAuthor

Previously known as Hiraeth! "Your trapped, we will find you" the man on the other end seethed. A sinister... More

IMPORTANT
Needs to be known
INSIYA HEMANI
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
10 years later

Chapter 18

3.2K 173 135
By HavvaTheAuthor

SPICYYYYYY

2 hours of fast running bare foot made me delirious, I couldn't think straight nor could I walk straight. The baby was calm but her weight made me feel even worse.

Come on Inaya your almost home. Running onto the main road I followed where my feet took me, I don't know what I'm doing. The pain in my feet increased as the gravelly rocks pierced my already broken skin.

Bismillah.

My brain was unable to make sense of anything. We're all going to die, we're all going to die. Pushing the gate opened I ran straight into the home, where Vladimir is staying.

Slamming his room door open I came face to face with a seething Vladimir, he was already up probably heard me open the door. A gun dangling from his hand.

" Inaya what the fuck have you done" he growled, his eyes swapping from me to the little baby girl.

With tears still streaming down my cheek I dropped to the ground. Everything just hitting me. Allah.

" Inaya! Inaya answer me" he seethed

" they're all dead..." I whispered

" who"

Vladimir squatted to my height and grabbed the child, I attempted to pull her back but he got up and left the room.

Seconds later he came back in without her. Grabbing my arm he caged me between himself and the wall.

" tell me what the fuck happened Inaya I'm in no mood to play"

Words wouldn't leave my mouth, I don't know if it was the lack of adrenaline or shock. Vladimir grabbed my chin ensuring my eyes met his, they were full of anger and  hatred.

" detka I will do everything I've put of, I will snatch your innocence and ensure everyone can hear us. Don't make me ask again"

His threat made me weak but not as weak as I already am. My glossy eyes shone under the dim moonlight.

"They're all dead" I mumbled, my eyes locked onto the window behind him. Vladimir gripped my cheeks and forced me to look his way, fury coursing through his body.

" who's dead detka, who" he growled.

" all of them"

"Who!"

"ALL OF THEM VLADIMIR, ALL OF THEM" I screamed pounding my frozen fists on his bare chest. They're all dead! He grabbed my fists trying to push them away but I couldn't stop, Allah!

Exhaustion took over as my head dropped onto his chest.
" the Ravens are here" he tensed  immediately

"Where"

"Khumbar and Hayah, they killed them all." I whispered wiping my tears. What am I doing, Vladimir grabbed my arm and placed me on the bed. He then picked up his gun from the floor and headed to the door, his fists clenched.

Before exiting the room he turned my eyes furiously.
"I'll deal with you later"

I'll be dead later.

The baby!

Quickly leaving the room I was about to run to Vladimir when I spotted Ivanov holding the baby. Jogging towards him I grabbed her and placed her on my chest.

I will protect this child with my life Allah.

" what happened, who's child is this" Ivanov asked hurriedly, I should tell him.

" I went to Khumbar and Hayah to get a phone but everyone was killed, the Ravens are there" I mumbled stroking the babies head.

Ivanovs eyes widened immediately, he grabbed his gun.
" stay here" he said before running towards the garden.

What do I do.

Suddenly the baby began to cry, no. Entering Vladimir's room I sat on the bed attempting to quiet her down but it wouldn't work. She looks almost newborn, probably a month old, she needs her mother's milk.

I cant give her to any pregnant women because they are already stressed out, their bodies may not be able to handle it.

Would I have milk?

It's worth a try, gently lifting my kameez and bra up I placed her lips on my nipple, she immediately started suckling, oh God! The pain was intense.

The way she was squeezing indicated nothing was coming out,  Allah help me please.

Maybe warming it would help, pulling my cardigan over the exposed breast I attempted to keep heat in as well as warm the baby.

The process continued for 5 minutes with no results, her squeezing became harder and harder.

Just before I gave up the room door slammed open, my eyes widened in fear. Vladimir.

He stood by the door glaring yet confused at my position. That is until he noticed the babies hand flailing around under my jumper.

" are you breastfeeding the child" he asked blankly.

"It's not working"

" of fucking course it's not working detka the child is not yours" he scoffed tiredly.

" but she's hungry" I mumbled praying something would come out.

"Ivanov go grab a pregnant women from the house now" I heard Ivanov begin to move to the door when liquid trickle down my breast, is it working?!

Quickly turning away from Vladimir I glanced at my breast to see milk falling down the babies chin.

" it's happening" I whispered in tears, she's ok.

" Ivanov stop"

(Did some research 😂 so women who aren't pregnant and don't have a baby can lactate. Can be due to overstimulation and other things. There was also a case study where this woman began lactation near an unknown child. Very rare case but that also happens)

Vladimir began to walk towards me but I quickly backed myself into a corner so he couldn't see me.

" look at me" he ordered, nodding no I pushed myself further into it.

" no" I whispered.

" I said look at me"

"Boss" Ivanov said quietly, oh thank God he's here.

"Ivanov leave and close the door" Vladimir interrupted him in anger, no please.

He left, hesitantly but he still left. As soon as the door clicked behind him I ensured my body was fully covered with the cardigan.

Turning my head to the side I looked his way.

"Yes"

"I'm fucking sick of your shit, finish with that and watch" he growled, fear ran through my body instantly, no I don't want to do this again.

" what about the Ravens" he has to do something, they're going to come here and kill everyone.

"What about them" he questioned uncaringly.

" they're g...going to come here"

" once we leave, which has been moved up" he spoke approaching me confidently. They're leaving? Ya Allah they're leaving us here.

"They'll kill us all"

" not my problem detka"

why did I even think they'd help, Inaya they're just as bad, they don't care about us.

No one does.

Allah is our only protector.

" your just going to let them kill everyone...." I mumbled under my breath. I heard Vladimir let out a sigh behind me.

" put the baby down" he ordered stepping closer.

"She's n..."

"Inaya listen to me or I'll send that child back into the Ravens territory" he growled, oh no.

My heart dropped, I can't let that happen. Moving the cardigan out of my way I gently pulled her away from me, she wasn't done.

Cries escaped her parted lips sounding like sirens. With one hand I pulled my bra and kameez back down before stroking her back.

" it's ok baby" I whispered, within minutes she calmed down. Vladimir was already by my side. He grabbed her from my arms and took her outside again.

A few minutes later he came back in, he locked the door. A dark aura surrounded his being, I'm dead.

He strolled to the bed and took a seat.

" stand there" he ordered pointing right in front of him, ambling towards him I glanced at his blank stare, no indication of what he might do to me.

He leaned back placing his hands behind him in a relaxed yet stern position, ya Allah what is he going to do to me.

" Vladi..."

" not a fucking word Inaya" he growled, his fist clenched around the cotton sheet. " you'll do as I say and if you don't I'll massacre everyone before the Ravens do am I clear"

Tears burst forth from me once again like a waterfall, steadily dripping down my cheeks and onto my wobbly chin. He didn't seem affected by it, why would he be he's the devil.

" take your cardigan of"

"Plea.."

"Say please once more I fucking dare you, my threat is not idle" he growled leaning forward.

My trembling fingers pulled at the cardigan, I slowly dropped it to the ground. Help me please Allah.

Once it was of his eyes roamed my body, for some odd reason a look of relief washed over his features. Why is he relieved?

" now the scarf" logical reasoning had slipped from my mind, the fear of losing everyone took over.

I went into a state of depersonalisation, I felt as though my actions weren't mine but someone else's, someone I didn't want to be. My trembling fingers dragged the scarf of my head.

The long scarf fell the ground allowing my hair to fall with it.

" Inaya look at me" my eyes made their way to his.

"Why did you disobey my orders" he asked, many different emotions floating through his dark orbs.

" because I wanted to save them"

A scoff escaped his lips at my answer, running a loose hand through his hair he grabbed the back of my neck " death is inevitable"

"I want them to be safe" I mumbled once again, the reality of the situation had set in and I officially didn't know what to do. They're going to kill us all.

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE.

What do you thinks going to happen next???!?!!? 😭🎉🎉👀👀👀👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 13.1K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
35.1K 1.1K 15
"NO I WONT" I said quite loudly while tears streaming down my face "beta we don't have a choice you already belong to him we can't do anything now"...
253K 13.1K 58
Highest ranking #2 in "possessive" #1 in "forcedromance" #1 in "convert" #1 in "islamicromance" #1 in "hijabi" #1 in "strict parents" #1 in "muslima...
1M 36.4K 56
"Leave me"...I struggled hard ...but his grip was too tight around my waist.. . "Never in a million years....love..... you are mine"he said... . "I'...