Forbidden Love: Suna x Reader...

By sunasrintarou

You have been in a somewhat toxic relationship with Oikawa for about 6 months now. Your eye got caught on th... More

Chapter 2: The Connection
Chapter 3: The Healing
Chapter 4: The Teardown
Chapter 5: The Healing Part 2
Chapter 6: The 2nd Teardown
Chapter 7: The Plan
Chapter 8: Living Hell
Chapter 9: Alternative Ending 1
Chapter 10: Alternative Ending 2
Chapter 11: Alternative Ending 3
πŸ•΄πŸ»Conclusion?πŸ•΄πŸ»Author's Note?πŸ•΄πŸ»

Chapter 1: The Start of It All

37K 663 3.5K
By sunasrintarou

     'LET'S GO SEIJOH!!!' you screamed from the stands as you watched Oikawa get ready to serve. He looked up and winked at you, and you felt a few butterflies come in your stomach.

     Oikawa slammed the ball with his hand. The other team froze, not making a move at his powerful serve. A wave of cheers arose from your side of the bleachers, giving the rest of the crowd cheers.

'THAT'S MY BABY!' you called out to Oikawa, who gave you one of his infamous smirks. You then looked at the other team, Inarizaki, and saw one person glaring at you. What the fuck. You ignored the person's gaze and continued to watch the match.

'SEIJOH WINS!' the stands went crazy as they chanted 'SEIJOH! SEIJOH! SEIJOH!' You ran down the stairs of the bleachers and jumped into Oikawa's arms.

'Babe, babe, not in public.' Oikawa said sternly.

'I'm just proud of you-'

'No get off of me.' he pushed you out of his arms and walked away from you and along with his team, not glancing back at you. You stood there, not really surprised. It was normal for him to push you away in public and act like heaven under the sheets. You didn't know why he was so ashamed of you, but you continued on and started to walk out of the gym and into the hallway, when you saw the same person from Inarizaki staring at you...but not in the nicest way. You took note of his features:

He had dark brown hair with curtain bangs and fox, golden hazel eyes. His eyes looked a bit dead, but they were so...pretty. You didn't realize you were staring at him until a brown haired girl came shoving you out of the way.

'Eyes off my man.' she scoured. Your face turned hot red as you looked at the both of them. That's when you realized...ah, is this Suna? The one Atsumu told me about? As you were collecting your thoughts, the two of them stared at you and you realized.

'Oh shit I- I didn't mean to-'

'She didn't do anything. Rin leave her alone.' the boy told the girl.

'Suna, be quiet for once. And you, if I catch your eyes on my man, just pronounce yourself dead.' she smirked as she grabbed Suna's collar and walked off.

Well, now I know he has a girlfriend...

You saw Oikawa at the end of the hallway.

'What the fuck Y/n where were you? I'm going to be late for the party.' Oikawa grabbed your hand and darted off with you out of the campus, and you felt hot eyes stare at the both of you, especially Suna's and his gf's, who was giving her wicked smirk again. Oikawa didn't care if he embarrassed you in public; as long as his status was fine, then that's important.

Oikawa jumped into the driver's seat and you sat in the passenger's. Without hesitation, he started the car and pulled the car out of the driveway.

'Babe, how many times do I have to tell you not to talk to me in public unless you're about to give birth or something?' Oikawa questioned softly.

'What the fuck dude. You're my boyfriend, at least act like one. What are you just going to keep me hidden from everyone?'

Oikawa sighed.

'It's not like that babe.'

'Then what's it like-'

'IT'S...something else. Sorry, it's personal.' Oikawa interrupted you.

The both of you kept silent the rest of the car ride.

*an hour later*

You guys have just arrived to your apartment 40 minutes ago, and you've already settled down; well at least you did. Oikawa was frantically running around the house looking for his phone.

'Babe have you seen my phone? I have a party to get to-'

'Did you try even looking on the table?' Oikawa glanced at the wooden table with his phone sitting on it and let out an embarrassed chuckle.

'Oh that's where it was.'

'Wait what party?' you questioned.

'Y/n you don't need to know every single place I'm going. You trust me right-'

'Is it at Atsumu's house?'

'Yeah, why?'

'He invited me over as well.'

Oikawa's eyes widened.

'Why would he invite you?' he said displeasingly, glaring at you in disgust.

'...we're best friends, but if you're going to act like that, I'll just stay home. See what happens to your status when your own girlfriend doesn't go with you-'

'I guess you can go then.' he said blankly.

'I don't know if I even want to. Why would I want to go to a place to be in the presence of someone who's been treating me like absolute shit-'

Oikawa grabbed your the face with one hand and plunged you into one of his heavenly kisses, drowning your thoughts it them. He then carried you to your bedroom and dropped you onto the bed. He got up on top of you, holding your shoulders down.

'Babe, you talk too much.' he smirked.

You felt your face deepen in color as Oikawa started kissing you from your lips and down to your neck, using his tongue in the right way. You felt butterflies surge your stomach.

He then grabbed your face again and stared into your eyes, his fluffy brown hair falling onto your face as he spoke in his warm, soft but serious voice.

'Don't ever think that I don't love you, you know how much I do babe. I'm always thinking about you, and you mean the whole universe to me. I love you, and I mean it. Got that babe?'

You slowly nodded your head, feeling somewhat forgiven...redeemed...even though you knew you shouldn't whatsoever.

'Good.' he responded to your actions. He plunged you into a very deep and heartfelt kiss before getting up off of the bed, walking out of the room and leaving you behind. He then turned around.

'So, you're going to go like that?' he pointed at the clothes you're wearing, the same ones to his game.

'Nope.'

*2 hours later*

The both of you walked up to Atsumu's door. Oikawa knocked it.

You stared down at your outfit. People would think that boyfriends wouldn't want their girlfriends to wear revealing clothes, but Oikawa was the opposite. He wanted to show you off, well, when he could and when he wanted you in his presence. He chose your outfit:

A very short black dress that hugged your body tightly, exposing almost your entire legs, revealing only the slight bottom part of your behind. The top of the dress revealed too much if your..chest. He said you looked hot in it, and, well, you felt hot in it, but HIGHLY uncomfortable. You didn't know how to tell Oikawa that, so you just kept your mouth shut.

Atsumu opened the door and his eyes widened and he gave a big smile.

'Oikawa! What's up bro- Y/N YOU MADE IT!'
He embraced you into a big hug.

'I didn't think you'd come! I'm so happy you're here-'

Oikawa was glaring at him, but not too harshly.

'Don't get too excited.' he smirked. Oikawa walked inside leaving you behind.

'Man he's always a pain in the ass.' Atsumu moved over to let you inside.

'So how's everything been with you two?'

'Same old same old, but who cares. I want to leave him, but I can't for some reason-'

'Yeah he'd be pretty heartbroken if you broke up with him. He wouldn't take it very lightly too...' Atsumu said.

'But it's totally okay if he broke up with me right? It's whatever he wants, I have no say in our relationship.'

Atsumu looked at you gloomily.

'Don't worry, things will get better. Trust me. Now shut up and let's get this party STARTED.' Atsumu smirked.

*an hour later*

Atsumu's house was going crazy. Everyone from a bunch of different volleyball teams were jumping up to the music, drowning themselves in the drinks they were drinking. You saw Oikawa playing beer pong with some of his friends, and Atsumu testing his luck on some chick, who looked very familiar but you couldn't tell who she was... You were standing on the side, drinking your shot of vodka, somewhat drunk and tipsy. You were talking to Bokuto for some reason.

'And then, and then, he jumped onto the floor and twisted his ankle...it was soooooo funny.' Bokuto let out a lazy laugh. He's been telling the same story for the past 30 minutes, but you couldn't stop him; he was dumb on alcohol.

You felt very out of place, and you wanted to leave, so you walked over to Oikawa, leaving Bokuto behind, telling his story to himself.

'Hey babe, I think I'm gonna call a taxi-'

'No, you're staying here.' he said, still looking at the beer pong table, getting ready to throw his ping pong ball.

'But my head is throbbing, I want to leave-'

Oikawa set the ping pong on the table and glanced into your eyes and whispered.

'Don't make an embarrassment of me. I said you're staying here. I don't trust you to just go off-'

'If there's anyone that shouldn't be trusted, it should be you-'

'Don't raise your voice at me bitch. Get out of here.'

Your eyes widened and you felt your heart drop to your stomach. He hasn't been in this state for a while, and you forgot what it felt like. Bitch. He called me a bitch. Classic Oikawa. You stormed out of the house in anger.

You stormed off of the patio and onto the sidewalk, hands crossed and your head down. You felt a surge of hot tears flood your eyes, and you didn't stop them from running down. You kept walking down the sidewalk, not looking behind you.

'God this fucking asshole. I'm going to ditch him one day, just watch-'

You stopped to find a shadowy figure sitting on a bench, their arms crossed and head laid back. They shot up at the sound of your voice.

'Oh, I'm so sorry for startling you-'

The person moved into the light of the streetlight, revealing himself.

Suna...SUNA-

*END OF CHAPTER*

Word Count: 1713 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.2K 32
You were a volleyball prodigy, the perfect daughter, the one who always shined brighter than others... Then, why did this happen? - Fluff, smut, a...
203K 4.6K 42
The ever so optimistic Y/N Kang becomes the Inarizaki University's Volleyball team's club manager, but she has a lot to learn with the help of her fr...
315K 5.6K 29
You are Hinata's childhood bestfriend. You guys grow up together until you move to America in middle school. Now you are back to Japan, you will atte...
419K 16.9K 42
Includes spoilers:) The way life events happened for you had forced you to grow up quicker than you were supposed to. Your mother dying in a car acci...