The Venetor

By White_Tiger_1987

The Triumphant was a Venetor class star destroyer in service to the Republic however on one faithful mission... More

Bio
Arrival
Meeting
The Commander
Meeting Azur Lane
First Morning
Trials
First Battle
Rescue
Time Off Pt. 2
Beginnings of a battle
Orders
Interrogation
Prisoner pt.1
Prisoner pt.2
Amagi
Special Chapter 1
Escape
Reunited?
Siren Dream
Special Chapter 2
The Experiment
New
The Final Battle pt.1
The Final Battle pt.2
Special Chapter 3
The Final Battle pt.3
The End

Time Off pt.1

5.4K 73 64
By White_Tiger_1987

Third Person POV

The sun begins to peak through the curtain however Wolfy was already up. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, head in his hands.

Wolfy: What happened?

His mind has not left the memory of the last battle. The fact that his body just froze was terrifying to him. All he could think about is how it happened. It was just like that battle, on the red planet. His very last one before coming here.

A loud beep quickly snapped him out of his trance and he quickly picked up his helmet.

Wolfy: *sigh* well mopping here is not going to help. Let's see if the firing range is open.

He slipped on his helmet before grabbing all his gear for morning training. However as he opened the door he noticed Little Bel was standing in the door way. Her posture gave off  a calm gesture however a shadow covered her eyes says the contrary.

Wolfy: Uhm....good morning?

Little Bel: It seems like I must force you just like my older self.

Wolfy:....What?

Suddenly Little Bel grabbed Wolfy's arm and began to pull him again before he was even able to close his door. He soon found himself outside the barracks and inside what seems to be a square. He soon spotted Akashi's shop and in front of it where Laffey, Javelin, Unicorn, and two other ships that Wolfy have never seen before. Javelin soon spotted them and gave them a wave.

Javelin: Hey Lil Bel! Hi Wolfy!

Little Bell stopped and gave Javelin a curtsey, however did not let go of Wolfy's arm as he tried to get away again.

Wolfy: Bel, please let go I have training.

Little Bel: As my older self once said, you must learn how to live before you can fight.

Wolfy: Well I was born to fight, so if you can let me g-

???: So, he's the Wolfy you all are talking about?

Wolfy looked up and saw the girl who spoke, and with the sun rising he got a better look at who she was

Wolfy: Hood?

Hoody: Well, the fleet named me Hoody. But yes I am HMS Hood, the pride of the Royal Navy.

Hoody gave a small, elegant bow before smiling once she stood up again. Wolfy gave her a small nod before Little Bel coughed to get his attention.

Wolfy: Yes Bel?

Little Bel: So now that we are here, we shall begin todays schedule.

Wolfy: Great! I have training in a few minutes so I will see you late-

Hoody quickly grabbed him by the wrist and gave him a small wink.

Hoody: You know its rude to leave when the party hasn't even started.

Wolfy: I see no point to this party.

Javelin: It's not a literal party, we just thought that since you are with us now we should show you around.

Wolfy: But I have already seen everythi-

Little Bel: Besides the military installations and training courses.

Wolfy:......but that counts....

Hoody: But you haven't seen the main plaza, or the other dormitories, or even the park.

Laffey: Or the water fountain.....

Wolfy: Uhm ,ok?

Unicorn: Plus it would let you see the markets in the plaza, they have goods from all over the alliance.

Wolfy: But how does this help with the war?

Javelin: You need to get your mind off the war, come on it will be fun!

Laffey: .....yay.....

Laffey lazily lifted up her arms until she collapsed onto the ground. Javelin began to try and get her up as Little Bel and Hoody talked about the best route. Unicorn meanwhile was looking at Wolfy with a questioning look in her eyes and this didn't go unnoticed by Wolfy.

Wolfy: You have a question Unicorn?

Unicorn: Oh, uhm.....why do you always think about war?

Wolfy: Because I am told to.

Unicorn: By....

Wolfy: My creators.

Unicorn: And you have to follow what they say?

Wolfy: Precisely.

Unicorn: But where are your creators?

Wolfy opened his mouth to speak, however he soon realized her point.

Wolfy:.....well I still have to listen to my chain of command and logic.

Unicorn: But big brother asked for all of us to relax today. And if you keep fighting than you will just drain yourself.

Wolfy: Well that is why I went through training.

Unicorn: But you need to rest.

Wolfy: I need to train more.

Little Bel: Alright, we have a route.

The group turned to Little Bel and Hoody who held up a map of the island scribbled with marker along multiple paths and roads.

Hoody: We shall start with the Royal Navy side of the island before heading to the plaza for lunch. Than we shall go to the Eagle Union side of the island and we should make it back to the plaza for some scouting.

Wolfy: I see no point in this, its a waste of time.

Unicorn: Than can you at least do it for the commander?

Wolfy's mouth immediately shot out to say no, but he stopped himself. The commander was his commanding officer, and by that he must obey his orders. However the eternal machine of war made him not say a verbal answer and he simply nodded at the question.

Unicorn: Great! 

Hoody: Than we shall be off.

Javelin: Yeah!

Laffey:.....yay.....

The group set out and soon the tour began.

Timeskip brought to you by Wolfy learning how to use chopsticks by Takao and Atago.

The minutes merged into hours as Hoody, Little Bel, Javelin, and Unicorn all took turns explaining the history, significance, and people who where typically in each building. Needless to say Wolfy was interested in some aspects however it quickly grew tiring.

Hoody: And here is the Royal Navy storage room. It's where we keep all our provisions and most important of all, our tea.

Wolfy: Uhm, ok.

Little Bel: And over there is the Royal Library. We have all of both ours and Azur Lane's documents that detail our history.

Wolfy: Mhm.

Javelin: And over there is the Royal Garden.....hey do you want to hang out there sometime.

Wolfy: Yeah, yeah......wait what?

Javelin: Really?! Great, I can make us some food and we can have a picnic!

Wolfy: W-Wait, I was-

Javelin: S-So you don't want to hang out together?

Wolfy looked at Javelin and he saw the growing sadness in her eyes. He couldn't say no, after all he did technically say yes to her mind trick. He silently cursed himself for being careless and slowly took a deep breath.

Wolfy: No, its ok. I'm happy to join you for a......picnic.

Javelin: Great!

Javelin quickly skipped away while humming a tune to the bewildered stares of the rest of the group.

Hoody (whisper): Very impressive...

Laffey (whisper): Laffey wants picnic to...

Little Bel: Anyways, we should be coming up to the plaza soon. There we can grab lunch.

The group continued on their way however Wolfy somehow felt a cold presence has casted itself down however he quickly shook it off and continue on his way.

Timeskip brought to you by Wolfy giving up on using chopsticks and instead is using them to shank sirens.

The group enters the plaza and Wolfy must admit, he is in awe at the place. A single fountain stands in the center of the plaza with multiple stalls around it, all with different colored covers and symbols. He continued to look around the plaza until a voice got his attention.

Commander: Hello Wolfy.

Wolfy quickly turned towards the Commander and quickly gave him a crisp salute which the commander returned.

Commander: At ease. You enjoying your time?

Wolfy: Yes sir, I do apologize for being lazy however-

Commander: No, its good.

Wolfy looked at him in shock as the Commander gave him a pat on the shoulder.

Commander: You put your life on the line everyday, its only fair you relax. I just wished Enterprise was easier to convince.

Wolfy looked at him bewildered but kept his mouth shut. A sudden voice quickly snapped him out of his thoughts.

Javein: Hey Wolfy!

Both Wolfy and the Commander looked over to see the group with a few trays of food sitting at a table near the water fountain. The Commander simply smiled and waved at the group before turning back to Wolfy and giving him a slight nod.

Commander: Well, you shouldn't keep them waiting, have a great rest of your day.

With that the Commander left and Wolfy slowly turned around and joined the group for lunch.

Hey guys, the Author here. I'm not dead! Great news right? Sorry for the long wait but with midterms in full swing things have been getting slower. Again sorry for the wait, and I hope you have a great rest of your day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 160 30
The Horizon class Corvette was the passion project of Y/N Nosre. An 1800 ton Guided missile Corvette, however, Y/N under the stress of work has a str...
13.7K 357 28
The USS Voyager NCC-74656 lost in Delta Quadrant encounters an unknown enemy with advanced technology. When they are about to lose the crew of Voyage...
44.3K 980 23
After buying some cursed merchandise from a shady seller, (Y/n) got displaced into the world of Azur Lane. With Bang Bang Simulations and a Gamer Dri...