YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

STORYTIME

1.2K 51 9
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

That morning seulgi wakes up, she encourage jisoo to go home for jennie and lisa. It takes time for seulgi to convince jisoo it's ok to leave her now, and promise her that she will back the next day.

Before jisoo go back to the estate, she gave seungri a list of seulgi needs and what food she would eat. Even the temperature of the room and water in take, seungri just nod and nod to jisoos request. They can't do anything cause jisoo is very intimidating when she use her low voice.

Seulgi just smile shyly to seungri and promise jisoo it will be followed. Jinhyuk personally fetch jisoo prior to joohyun command. Everyone is resting since they know the next day will be little complicated.

Jisoo arrived before dinner, jieun and auntie miran prepare dinner for everyone, she fix herself and calm her senses.

" Unnniiiiiiiii I miss youuuuuuu, are you ok where is the bear, she promise we will ride bike on the park" lisa whine hugging her unnie and jisoo melt on her warm welcome, she really loves it lisa welcoming her.

" I miss you too baby, bear said she is sorry she will still make her promise, just soon ok she just caught some emergency in work" jisoo lie, seulgi tells her already about it, they are sure lisa remember every promise.

" Ok, its ok I'll wait for her, lets go unnie take a shower we will be having dinner soon I'll just go to kwang soo"  lisa said and gives her unnie loads of kisses.

Jisoo went up stairs and look for jennie, she still don't know the whole story since she will wait for seulgi's recovery, for sure theres a deep reason for it. She just want jennie to be in good state. She didn't knock to jennies room in her overwhelming need to see her mandu, and there she saw jennie. Sitting on floor spacing out.

" Mandu" jisoo call her and it brokes her heart seeing jennie so lost and broken. Jennie look at her and launch herself to jisoo into crashing hug and cry.

" Unnnnniiieee, its my fault," jennie sob on jisoo, she's still blaming herself, for almost losing her bestfriend.

" Shhhhh  hush now, I have some words from seulgi for  you" jisoo look at jennies.

" Yooooo bitch stop blaming yourself, or I will tell lisa your embarrassing moment!" Jisoo said mimicking seulgi makes jennie smile still crying.

" Its ok jennie, It won't help if you blame yourself, seulgi is fine and now everything will be in right place, I still don't know what happen but I know there's always a reason, now why don't you help yourself to shrugged that negatives thoughts and think for the upcoming brighter future, were here for you you know that right?" Jisoo really knows her word to soothe jennies troubled mind

" Unnie thank you," jennie is speechless, she's just thankful, how understanding jisoo is, and jennie realize jisoo is right she have all the will power to make things right and for her bright future.

" I'll go to shower ok, we will have dinner, how about we all sleep together in one room tonight and binge watch" jisoo said makes jennie feel better. Jennie nod and she prepare herself.

HOSPITAL

"  I'm safe now, I'm free thank God, I want to speak with ruby jane, I hope she is well, poor kid" mrs. MANoban thought, she was informed also by seungri who they are, she can't wait to see her husband and tell her the news.

" Hello madam,  I'm doctor kwon, do you feel any pain or discomfort madam?" Dr. Kwon asking while checking his chart.

" Not at all doctor thank you," mrs. MANoban said and doctor kwon smile to her.

" Take a rest and eat well madam, and welcome back madam" doctor kwon bowed to her. Doctor kwon is one of the many people  manoban help them in Life and to do well, his a gangster in his younger days. Long story short he owes the manoban who he is today.

" No thank you doctor pls just mrs or auntie ok" mrs. MANoban said, she takes her medication and eat, she sleep, a sleep that so peaceful for the first time knowing she is free now,

HEADQUARTERS

" Sup bro?" Chaeyoung greet seulgi who just arrived, seulgi is taking her early meal, because jisoo said.

" Sup, how are you? Is joohyun ok?" seulgi asked she knows that they are also in there state now, never failed to asked about them as always.

" No we're good, I should be the one asking that your the one get shot" chaeyoung said sitting near her.

" Nahaaah this is just nothing" seulgi said and they fist bump.

" If your here for sorry or what, then don't ok it's settled now and we can move forward, but I'm still have mission to put mr. Kim or whoever he was in jail" seulgi said it's not yet over cause mr. Kim is still on the loose, as she knows.

" Its still not confirmed seul, but we have news his dead but that's not yet confirmed since there's no body" chaeyoung said sharing it to her makes seulgi nod, still not confirmed but she can't wait what is the explanation in both sides.

" Yeah, anyways is the woman ok now, do you think we can all meet tomorrow, I just want to have all settled cause honestly I'm still confuse why all this happen to jennie and even me" seulgi said and chaeyoung understand.

" I think we can all meet tomorrow, auntie is doing well, joohyun unnie still sleeping shes really blaming herself what happened to you, we didn't see this coming if we only we knew too that we have same interests" chaeyoung said

" I know after this, so there's no one to blame, anyways I'm planning to bring jisoo and lisa and the rest back to farm, to unwind I need to hide Jennie for now knowing you know" seulgi said they all worn out and she want jisoo to be stress free since she's preparing her self for her treatment.

" Wellllllll are we invited too?" Chaeyoung joke out.

" Silly of course, honestly I makes some room extension on the farm so that everyone can sleep well" seulgi said she makes few changes but not big since it surprise for them.

" Tsssk really? Or  you just want to be alone with jisoo" chaeyoung tease seulgi that makes her blush.

" Shut up its not like that, its just my family is growing you know" seulgi said pertaining to joohyun and and chaeyoung..

" If you say so, well I'm going now, I'll be at your estate, want to eat real food I haven't eat since yesterday might as well sleep there also, I'll see you tomorrow"' chaeyoung said and they bid seeyahh laters.

LISA POV

Earlier I didn't like what I see on ninis aura, she's sad or beyond. It makes me angry to think that's someone is hurting her. Joohyun didn't even contact me which is unusual.

" I know there are things they hide from me, but hope they include me"

I'm spacing out at the garden now, I take a glance on  house, but they are also quiet. Unnie also and bear.

" What is happening?' I asked myself coz I don't even know I just feel it that something happens. I want to know too even if I can't even solve it for them. I feel useless, but Nini need me and unnie of course. I should tell this to unnie what is bothering me.

" Sighed"

" That was deep" someone said and I look my back where the voice is, and it's chipmunks.

" Chippy" I said and she gave me smile and fist bump, it our greetings with bear.

" Its getting dark, what are you doing here?" Chippy asked me, she's about to get her electric cigarettes then she breath deeply and return it to her pocket.

" I should stop this, don't smoke ok it's not cool" she said.

" I know duh,  E-cigarettes produce a number of dangerous chemicals including acetaldehyde, acrolein, and formaldehyde. These aldehydes can cause lung disease, as well as cardiovascular (heart) disease ~~" she cut me off by.

" Ohhkayy no need for that cause I don't even understand all those chemicals,  I know it's bad too that's why I told you not cause it bad, how smart are you?" Chippy said, like more defeated on me.

" Smarter than you think" but I saw her expression she's sad then

" You are sad chippy why?' I asked shes a friend but she's annoying she pretend to be cool on my unnie which is not cool.

" How you can tell?' she sit on my side, I'm still on soil cause I'm plowing earlier for new plants.

" Your eyes, people have unique glows to express there inner feeling, that's why eyes can't lie" I said she nod it seems she agreed.

" Yeah, the love of my life is taken already, but I'm happy for her though, then some works stress and all you know for cool people lots of uncool problems" she's telling  the truth but she hide something.

" You think your cool?" I asked her then she stand up and turn around as if she's showing me something I can't even tell.

" Can't you see I'm a total package here" she pose like a post she's taller than me but kwang soo is taller than her.

" Ok your cool, give me your hands" I said she hesitate at first but gave it anyway, I hold it and I said to open her palm cause I have present, she seems happy about it so I asked her to close her eye she have big smile and chipmunk cheeks.

" Ok if I said open your eyes open ok" she nod and I get something on pocket on my working apron, then I  smile, for sure her stress will be gone.

" Ok on count of three ok" she nod and

1
2
3

I back away and she open her eyes.

1
2

I run as fast as I can, and I hear her cursing me.

" Hahahahhahahhhaha'

" LISAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

DINING AREA.

They are know eating, Lisa's giggling while eating, she try not too but she cant help it, even her unnie scold her already. Jieun snort

" I'm sorry" jieun said and now they all laughing except chaeyoung is sulking.

" I'm sorry on your bump chippy, I'll make it up to you" lisa said, well chaeyoung got a bump on her forehead since the surprise of lisa is really surprising.

" Yeah right, jisooyahhh I look like goldfish now" chaeyoung pout.

" I'm sorry chipmunk, she will learn since she will not having dessert this dinner" jisoo said makes lisa gasped, and nod in defeat, still she hide her smile remembering what happened earlier.

When chaeyoung open her eyes, and check what lisa surprise, it really surprised her, a couple of worms are in her hands and its not moving, to her surprise she didn't see what she run makes her bump on a tree.

Chaeyoung forehead is now shining,

" It suits you chae, you look cooler now" Jennie said and high five lisa.

" Ssssh now eat, stop that after this, jennie and lisa wash dishes, chaeyoung ready the theater room blankets and food no sweets for lisa ok, now eat your veggies" jisoo said

" I'm really glad I have no kids now, you look like having seven children when the three of them combine" jieun said makes jisoo rolled her eyes,

LOVE♥️

" I miss you already, please rest well ok, see you tommorow, bring jennie with you we will have a talk tommorow, I love you"

Seulgi message jisoo that night they all sleep on theater room, jieun and jisoo make sure they all have good sleep before they talk something outside.

8 AM

They all just finish breakfast, they all now in living room.

" Lisa, I'll be going to work with jennie and chaeyoung, then your jieun unnie will gone in half day for important matters, now listen we will be back,  jongyeon and rest is here to be with you. I don't want injuries and wounds to you or anyone when I come back" jisoo look at lisa and nod, the rascal look at lisa like all scardy cats.

" Now I know accident happens but please avoid stuff that will hurt you or anyone I'll try to be back after dinner, and please no sweets and take a nap." Jisoo said and she nod.

" Ok unnie I promise, I will review also now, and yes unnie I will behave" lisa sweetly said to her unnie and everyone melts, she kiss and hug jisoo and jennie and jieun. She also give chaeyoung reminders. They all bid goodbyes. Lisa is waving to them the rascals on her back waiting. When the car is nowhere to be seen. Lisa face them with oh so sweet creepy smile.

" I'll be professor kim today so let's go" lisa said and leave them, they all look each other and with confused face.

" What? Wait? Huh?" That's all they can say then kwang soo gave them something.

" she waiting at the library, I'll be sending you snacks later, be patient to her she will do you favor now" kwang soo said they all look what they have in hand.

Modules

BAEs MANSION

They just arrived and chaeyoung lead them to joohyun rooms, seulgi is on her way. Jennie is nervous she don't know what to expect.

" I'll get you tea to make you calm, just get in and I'll be back" chaeyoung said  she emediately go, then jisoo knock then she hears permission she open it.

" Unnie" joohyun meet them half way, she hugged both of them. They surely misses each other even it's just days without seeing each others. Jisoo sit them down

" Jennie, jennie" joohyun said and hugged jean she so sorry to her and she's in pain, she's guilty too for seulgi.

Jisoo sighed, its not time for her to asked what they been through, all she feels this girls suffer, and in pain.

" Come here you two"  jisoo sit down then the two sit each side.

" Until now I don't know what you been through, and I don't want to think coz no ones deserve to hurt someone specially the two of you, But always remember you two have us, just be strong cause that's what you been giving us, we love and I love you both" jisoo express it she still clueless but whatever it it she will be there for them.

" Group hugged without me" chaeyoung said with tray in her hand, a tea for girls to relax. They just waiting for seulgi and mrs. MANoban to arrive.

" Come here you chippy" jisoo said and chaeyoung gladly hugged them she needs it to, when joohyun saw something.

" Chaeyoung your hurt, where did you get this?" Joohyun is worried thinking she might meet accident or something.

" Now don't remind me again unnie" chaeyoung pout and jennie laugh again, makes joohyun smile but still confuse.

" Keyword LISA" jennie said, makes jisoo snort  how naughty lisa is.

" That kid is getting naughty, she starled chaeyoung with a worms, then chaeyoung run on the tree and there" jisoo said shaking her head remembering how they bicker after but lisa is lisa.

" OMG how I wish I was there, but it looks cool on you" joohyun tease while laughing, then the door open revealing seulgi peaking.

" Hon" jisoo emediately stand up and meet the Struggling seulgi though it's just arm but every movement makes her ache.

" Why, where is your wheelchair, you really stubborn" jisoo said about to get the wheelchair.

" Love relax I'm fine" seulgi said trying to be strong she really push this meeting so that, atleast all the questions needs to be answered.

" Your lying, sit-down" jisoo help her to sit near couch, even she put pillows on seulgis back to make her comfortable, forgetting the people inside, they even shared kisses until jennie.

" Little respect for singles here, would be appreciated" Jennie joke out she's happy that seulgi is happy and, envy for having someone to lean on, Jennie stand up.

" Bitch don't do it again, I swear I will be the one will end you  seul " jennie cry and hugged her bestfriend she will never forgive herself something happen to her family.

" Ohh mandu, I'm ok so relax were family that's why now stop bitches your cheek will be pao!" Seulgi said and they hugged.

" You two language ok, now sit down love, after this you'll be resting ok I know you insist this meeting" jisoo knows seulgi can't sleep if things is not yet answered.

" Of course I'm sorry for worrying you, mandu ready, please be strong ok?"seulgi offer her hand for jennie to assure her its going to be ok, then a knock interupt them.

" Young miss, its time" a butler said and he bowed then wait for them outside.

" I will just wait here if~" jisoo said, she knows it's not her business whatever they will said to her that would be it, but this is family business.

" No unnie I need you there, please" jennie said she's nervous now and its obvious. Jisoo look at them if it's ok, they all nod.

LIBRARY

They all now inside, they just wait for the married couple, no one is talking. Then the butler open the door mr. MANoban and mrs. MANoban get in, she's is the wheelchair and mr manoban is using walker

Mr. MANoban gesture them just to sit down.

" Please sit-down young ones" mr. MANoban said, they just meet with mrs. MANoban they don't talk on any they just, contented on the precense of each other, mr. MANoban need to wait.

S
I
L
E
N
C
E

" Ruby jane" mrs MANoban said looking at her then she gesture to jennie to come on her side and she did, Jennie cry again on mrs. MANoban hugged her, they are both suffer. They stay for minutes sharing the same emotions.

" Ruby jane, my name jiwoon MANoban, wife of Mr. MANoban call me anything you want me to be ok, or mom just like you used to call me ," mrs. MANoban said, she just want them to know.

" That would be great and for introductory, lets save it later when we already have relief we needed" mr. MANoban said and they nod, they want this to be over cause it's draining.

" How will I start?" Mrs. MANoban said then she look everyone's eyes, she look at her husband gave her a smile of encouragement.

" When priya is born 21 years ago "

____
Cont

Next is long asssssssssssss chop chop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 7.3K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha
399K 13.7K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
13.1K 88 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want ❤️ Remember that these are fiction stories :)
77.8K 2.3K 146
kpop oneshots for once, blink, army, and other big groups