Red Revenge ✓ tk

By ThaFantasticFoursome

Jungkook slammed his fists forward into the cushion Taehyung was holding out for him, the older male tutted... More

Prologue
I've Got All These Demons
Hiding Underneath
Nobody Can See Them
Nobody But Me
And You're The Reason
The Only Thing That Keeps Me
From Diving Off The Deep End
Because I've Got All These Demons
Well, at first I thought
I'd have to bear this weight by myself
But when my knees were getting weak
And I Was In Need Of Help
You Were There
To Take Away The Pain That I Felt
You're The Only One
That Gave Me Hope
You're The Only One
Who Really Knows
For A Moment I Thought
Maybe I Was Doing Alright
So I Took Your Love For Granted
And I Left You Behind
You Kept Me Alive
You Forgave Me
And You Gave Me Hope
Still You're The Only One
Who Really Knows
It's You
You Pull Me Through It
On The Days That I Have Doubts
Even When I Turned My Back On You
You Never Let Me Down
And Even When I Hit The Bottom
No, You Didn't Let Me Drown
I've Got All These Demons
Hiding Underneath
Nobody Can See Them
Nobody But Me
And You're The Reason
The Only Thing That Keeps Me
From Diving Off The Deep End
Because I've Got All These
Demons, Demons, Demons
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three
Bonus Chapter Four
Bonus Chapter Five

And I Just Didn't Understand

14.8K 1.1K 388
By ThaFantasticFoursome

Jeongguk was snuggled up on the couch, watching his boyfriend's arms slip into his winter jacket and grasp the nearby scarf to wrap around himself. The television played softly in the background and the show was only a murmur to Jeongguk who felt all kinds of emotions as he watched Taehyung get ready for dinner with someone who wasn't him.

"I'll be back around nine," Taehyung told him before grabbing his keys from the counter. "There's a frozen pizza in the fridge but if you want anything else-"

"I know how to take care of myself Taehyung." Jeongguk chuckled dryly. "I'll ring the Chinese restaurant in about half an hour. They're quick to deliver."

Taehyung smiled at him. "My little one is all grown up."

"I don't have daddy issues so skip the fatherly talk," Jeongguk grumbled before tugging the blanket over his shoulders.

"Is my darling grumpy tonight?" Taehyung tutted, stepping into the living room. "Is it because I'm having dinner with Seokjin?" He halted in front of Jeongguk who avoided all eye contact with him.

"No," Jeongguk whined when the other ruffled his hair. "I'm fine."

Taehyung didn't believe him but smiled nonetheless at the baby boy's behavior. "If there's any tiramisu at the restaurant I'll be sure to order it and bring it home for you."

"Thank you." the younger smiled when his boyfriend bent down to give him a kiss.

"I'll be home soon. Don't pout darling."

Jeongguk would be pouting nonetheless, it was a habit he did often. The moment Taehyung stepped outside and Jeongguk was left alone, he slipped out his phone. He tapped the latest contact and heard the rings go on for two, three times before a voice spoke up.

"Hoseok!" He yelled out enthusiastically.

The boy on the other end of the life laughed. "Hey Gguk, what is it?"

"Are you busy at the moment?"

Hoseok clicked his tongue. "I'm home alone and have no friends but you, what do you think?" Jeongguk rolled his eyes at his friend's words and turned to lie on his back.

"I'm lonely. Wanna hang out?" He whined. "I don't want to be alone tonight."

"Taehyung has his date with Mr. New friend today, hasn't he?" Hoseok guessed, having remembered the story Jeongguk told him a few days ago.

The boy frowned. "Shut up, it's not a date. Anyway, do you want to hang out or not? I'm going to order food soon."

"Is Jeon Jeongguk implying to offer me food? I can't say no to that."

Jeongguk hummed. "Get your butt over here and maybe I'll let you decide what you can eat."

"I'm on my way."

»»————- 🥊 ————-««

The kitchen table was littered with Chinese food. Hoseok was currently stuffing his mouth with spring rolls as he dug into some noodles as well. Jeongguk had drowned his sticky rice in curry sauce as he scooped it up and shoved it into his mouth. The television was still on in the living room but it was set onto a music channel so soft tunes traveled from there into the kitchen.

"So, did you talk to Taehyung yet?" Hoseok asked, mouth full of food.

"About what?" Jeongguk replied, mouth equally stuffed with food.

The other boy laughed and finally swallowed down his spring rolls. "About his panic session a few days ago when he woke up without you."

"Oh, that." Jeongguk suddenly remembered that. "I guess I forgot to talk to him about it because we ended up talking about Seokjin at dinner."

"You're not seriously being jealous, right?"

Jeongguk halted the spoon in front of his mouth and raised an eyebrow. "Do I have to be?" He asked.

"No, you idiot. He waited for you to come home. Why would he cheat now?" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Taehyung's not a cheater," Jeongguk mumbled lowly. He cast his gaze down, beginning to play with his hands. "'M just afraid he'll begin to see how much better Seokjin is for him."

Hoseok was taken aback. "What the hell are you on about?"

"He's mature, has his life in order, has a well-paying job and a freaking penthouse. Not to mention he seems very caring and doesn't have a fucked up family history nor anger issues." Jeongguk sighed, leaning his head on his hand.

"You don't know." Hoseok gave him a pointed look. "And you really think Taehyung cares about all that? Because if he did he wouldn't have started dating you in the first place."

Jeongguk shrugged weakly. "Maybe."

Hoseok could tell his friend was feeling down and so he quickly thought of something to cheer him up. "Do you want to go to the arcade later? I'll win you something."

"You'll win me something? Really?" Jeongguk piped up at hearing these words, doe eyes glistening.

"I have the money to do so." Hoseok winked. "Let's go after dinner. It'll take your mind off things."

»»————- 🥊 ————-««

When Jeongguk arrived back from the arcade, bunny stuffy clutched in his hand, he hadn't expected to see his boyfriend get dropped off by what he could only guess was Kim Seokjin. The man wore a long back coat and obvious slacks with the kind of shoes Jeongguk only saw behind the windows of expensive shops.

The man smiled at Taehyung as his boyfriend talked on about something, his gorgeous brown curls moving with the wind, his eyes squeezed shut in enjoyment.

Jeongguk gulped and willed his legs to move. He wasn't sure why he couldn't tear his eyes away from the sickening sight in front of him but he began walking faster, trying to walk past them unnoticed so he could curl up in bed and pretend to be asleep before Taehyung got there.

Luck wasn't by his side because when he tried jamming the key into the front door, he could hear footsteps near him until they stopped behind his figure.

"Hey darling. I didn't expect to see you here."

He turned around but quickly diverted his eyes away from his boyfriend's stare. "I went out to the arcade with Hoseok. He won be a bunny stuffie." He weakly showed off the bunny, his fist clenched around the black bunny's ear.

"Cute." Taehyung smiled. "My bun's got a bun."

Jeongguk felt his cheeks heat up at that and almost cried in victory when the key finally got into the lock. He could hear Taehyung chuckle behind him and the man moved closer. "Let me." Taehyung spoke, his hot breath tingling the boy's ear making Jeongguk flinch.

He's your boyfriend for god's sake why are you acting as if he's a crush. He cursed at himself.

Taehyung took ahold of the key, his large hand warm as it brushed against Jeongguk's. He smoothly turned the lock and pushed the door open before spreading out his arm. Jeongguk understood the sign and began moving through the door, finally able to breathe now he was inside.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Taehyung asked as he shrugged off his jacket. Jeongguk quickly kicked off his shoes and threw his coat on a kitchen chair. "I'm tired." He said before pressing the stuffed animal against his chest. "I think I'm going to bed."

Taehyung frowned when he watched his boyfriend duck his head, clearly avoiding his gaze, and disappear into the bedroom. He had already taken notice of the way Jeongguk tensed when he was close and how he had tried avoiding them on the parking lot.

With a tentative mind he followed Jeongguk into the bedroom where the boy was already curled up in bed, his sweatpants still on but his shirt thrown on the floor. "Darling," Taehyung spoke, nearing the bed. He watched Jeongguk shuffle and raise his head slightly from where it was stuffed into the bunny's soft-looking fur.

"There's something wrong," Taehyung said, taking a seat next to Jeongguk's figure. "I can see that."

"It's nothing," Jeongguk mumbled, pretty doe eyes fluttering. "I'm just being stupid."

"Even if you are, I'll still want to hear it." Taehyung smiled softly.

Jeongguk watching his boyfriend stare at him expectantly. He gulped and curled into himself. "Can we talk about this in the morning? I really don't want to talk right now."

Taehyung hesitated for a moment. He didn't want to let the boy go to sleep with a troubled mind but he couldn't exactly force Jeongguk to speak to him. He knew how his boyfriend could be and he didn't want to get him worked up now.

"Aright little one." Taehyung sighed. "We'll talk about it tomorrow."

He caressed the boy's soft locks and pressed a kiss to his nose. "Sleep tight bun."

»»————- 🥊 ————-««

C o m m u n i c a t i o n failed lmao poor ggukie he jealous but knows he shouldn't be :(((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 8.9K 42
"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing him away, he harshly hit his hand on the...
540K 26.4K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
742K 36.7K 55
Jungkook is innocent and Taehyung is experienced. Jungkook is pure and Taehyung is complicated. Jungkook is kind and Taehyung is merciless. Jungkook...
189K 8.7K 55
-a taekook au , about taehyung and his " daddy " issues. ➥ read the introduction chapter and check the tags before reading further. ➥ book c...