Tommyinnit x Reader

By giatallerica99

No Smut Trigger Warnings Verbal and physical abuse Death Abandonment More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note (sorry :/)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NEED HELP DECIDING
Chapter 19

Chapter 14

11K 216 1.2K
By giatallerica99

"Anyways, what do you want to do?"

You honestly had no idea. It was about 6, so you had a while before you would even get tired. You heard your stomach growl and figured it would be a good idea to eat. You felt bad asking him for food, but you weren't really sure what else to do.

"Would it be cool if I ate something? I'm starving!"

"Of course! I am really hungry too."

He leads you to the kitchen and begins searching through his fridge and pantry.

"Anything in particular you want?"

"Just anything home cooked! I haven't eaten anything but takeout for the last week."

"Haha okay. We could make mini pizzas? Those would be quick and easy!"

"That sounds really good!"

"Okay cool! What do you usually like on your's?"

"I usually just like cheese!"

"That will be easy! I think that is all we have if I am being honest."

"Perfect then! What can I do to help?"

"I'll get everything out and you can just go ahead and put your toppings on! Oh also could you preheat the oven to 230 degrees? (450 for Americans)"

"Sure!"

You go over to what you think is the oven, which appeared much differently than any you had seen in America. It was the same one you had next door, but you hadn't gotten the chance to use that one yet. You investigate all the different buttons on it, but you can't find the one that you assume you need. You stand there for a minute more before giving up.

"Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"I can't figure out how this oven works."

He turns around and when he sees you, he breaks down in a fit of laughter. You stand there confused, but wait for him to calm down. Once he starts to catch his breath, he stands back up and walks up to you. He leans down and seems to be barely holding in his laughter. He gets close to your ear and whispers.

"That's because that isn't the oven."

His whisper sends shivers down your neck, but you pull yourself together to respond.

"What?"

He starts laughing again. Holding onto the counter for support.

"The oven is over here, stupid!"

He walks over to what looks like a big white box. It looked nothing like anything you had seen before, though. You stand there with your arms crossed looking up at him.

"It isn't my fault British microwaves look like ovens!"

"Uhg, Americans."

He dramatically rolls his eyes and smirks at you.

"If you can figure out how to turn this on, I'll give you the surprise I got for you."

"Surprise? What'd you get me?"

"I guess you'll have to find out..."

"You are such a dick sometimes, you know that? You are practically setting me up for failure! The gift is probably something stupid anyways!"

He turns around to get back to work on his mini pizza. You determinedly look back towards the over, searching for a guide. You see a knob that seems to control the temperature, a broil button, and an off button. You also see a red switch that you hope turns the oven on. You flick it, and all that happens is a light inside the oven turns on. Frustrated, you turn the light off. Next, you try to swivel the knob to see if anything happens, but nothing does. You also press both the broil and off buttons, but to no avail. This oven hadn't turned on, or even showed any signs of working.

"Are you sure this oven even works, Tommy?"

"Absolutely positive!"

You look back towards the oven again. You really wanted to know what Tommy had gotten you, even if it was stupid. After a few minutes of fiddling with it, you give up.

"I can't figure it out! Will you just do it so we can eat?"

"You really can't figure it out?"

"No. I have been standing here for the past 5 minutes! I haven't even started making my pizza!"

"Guess there is no gift for you!"

"Oh shut up and show me how to do it.!"

He walks over to the oven and you watch him as he turns it one. He presses the knob in and turns the dial to the right temperature. The oven beeps, signifying it is on.

"I am such an idiot."

"You said it, not me!"

You push him lightly, but he falls into the counter. He seems to hit his hand on the handle pretty hard. He winces a bit and rubs his hand. You look at it and see it is bleeding.

"Oh my god, Tommy! I am so sorry!"

"No, really it's fine. Don't worry about it!"

"Wait, let me help!"

You grab a cloth and run to the sink. You turn the faucet on and run the towel under some warm water. You wring it out and turn off the tap. You walk back over to him and gently grab his hand. You apply the damp cloth and get off some of the blood. You continue to hold it on the cut and look up at him.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, it was just a bit shocking. I am fine, really!"

"Where do you keep bandages?"

"You don't have to do this, it was only a small cut!"

"Still, I don't want it to get infected! Where are they?"

"Left drawer in my bathroom."

"Okay, hold this and get all the blood off. Is there Neosporin up there too?"

"Should be."

You hand him the cloth and go up the stairs. You make it to the bathroom and open the drawer. You see some ointment and bandages. They are Pokemon themed, of course. You grab one out of the box and quickly head back to the kitchen. Tommy looks up at you as you get in. You gesture for him to remove the cloth. You open the tube and spread a bit of the gel on his cut. You use your finger to gently spread it out. At this point, you are practically holding his hand. You look up at him to be sure you aren't hurting him. His cheeks are flushed, but he doesn't look in pain.

Was he blushing?

You quickly push the thought out of your head and get back to the task at hand. You peel the packaging off the bandage and carefully apply it to the wound, smoothing out the edges as you do. Once done, you look back up at him.

"I really didn't mean to push you so hard. I guess I am just stronger than I had thought! I am sorry though."

"It is really okay. I know it was an accident. Besides, it was barely a cut!"

You look back down, checking the bandage. You turn a bit red, becoming aware of the situation. Your hand was intertwined with his. You turn a bit red, hoping he doesn't see. You feel him squeeze your hand lightly, turning you an even deeper shade of red. You look up at him to see him smiling. He was blushing as well, though you weren't sure why. You gently remove your hand and put the cap back on the ointment.

"Well, I better get to making my food!"

"Haha yeah, I totally forgot about that!"

You walk over to the counter, where the pre-made dough was sitting. Tommy had already cut it to the right size and shape, so all you had to do was put the toppings on. You spoon a bit of pizza sauce on and spread it around. Next, you sprinkle a bit of cheese on and call it good. You set in onto the pan on which Tommy's had been sat. You lift the pan and motion for Tommy to open the oven. He does, and you gently set the pan on the rack. He sets a timer on his phone for 20 minutes and you shut the oven.

"I am going to be honest. That was the most eventful pizza-making experience I have ever had!"

"Agreed!"

"So, what next?"

"You really aren't going to give me my gift?"

"Nope, you lost the bet!"

"That is so unfair! I bet you didn't even get me one, you just said that to get me worked up!"

"Nope."

"I guess I am just going to have to assume there is no gift then..."

"I guess so."

"You suck."

"You know you love me."

"Nope, you are actually the worst!"

He puts his hand on your chin and lifts your chin up a bit. He stays silent and so do you. His eye contact was intense, and it made you blush.

"I didn't notice until now that you had Y/E/C eyes, they are really pretty!"

"Oh, um, thanks."

You pause for a moment not knowing what to say.

"Your's are too."

His cheeks flush a bit once again, but he doesn't break eye contact. Your neck begins to strain a bit, but his hand hasn't moved.

"Um, Tommy?"

"Yeah, Y/N"

"You're hurting my neck."

"I'm sorry!"

"Bhaahah, you are fine."

He removes his hand from your chin and looks around for a moment.

"Wanna sit outside for a minute? I could get you a blanket!"

"That sounds nice!"

He heads upstairs and you look towards the window. The sun was starting to set and it looked really pretty. His back porch had a few lawn chairs, a table, and a few trees. He walks back in and hands you a red quilt with white patches. He walks to the sliding doors that opened to the deck. He opens them and you follow him out, shutting the door behind you. It was a bit chilly, so you wrap the blanket around yourself. He sits down on one of the chairs and sit down on the one next to him. You sit in silence before he says something.

"Today was really fun! You know with streaming and everything!"

"Yeah, it was! You were amazing, chat loved you!"

"Yeah? I am just glad you ended up having a good time."

"Me too! I am sorry you had to see what happened earlier."

"I am sorry it happened to you in the first place."

"It's okay... So, why are your parents out of town?"

"My cousin has a wedding, but I didn't really want to go since I don't know her that well."

"Yeah, I get that."

"Have you been keeping up with your friends in America?"

"Um, not really to be honest. We were never insanely close, and I figured it would be too hard to say goodbye. I haven't talked to them since Sunday."

"Have they tried to call you or anything?"

"Yeah, I feel bad, but I just can't talk to them right now. I don't want to get homesick."

"That makes sense. Have you felt homesick much since you got here?"

"At first, yeah, but to be honest you have kept my mind off it!"

"I am glad! You have kept my mind off some stuff too."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Mainly just streaming and stuff. I love it and all, it can just be a lot. Feeling like you are constantly being judged."

"That's understandable. I am glad I could help!"

"Yeah! I've been meaning to ask you, would you ever want to come on one of my streams? They would love you!"

"Oh, um I would, really! It's just that, I don't know,"

"You totally don't have too!"

"No, I want to. I just got a lot of mean messages and stuff today, and I don't know if another collab would be the best.."

"What? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am fine now. I was glad to come over to get my mind off of it."

"Totally, we don't have to talk about it!"

You both go quiet, staring as the sun sets. There was a light breeze, swaying the large trees to your right. You breathed in the fresh air, taking it all in. All you could hear was the leaves rustling, your's and Tommy's breaths, and the occasional car passing by. It was peaceful. You feel Tommy staring at you, so you looked towards him. He looks away quickly and blushes.

"You okay, Toms?"

"Oh, yeah I'm good! You just look really nice right now."

He says it in a soft voice, almost a whisper. He also looks away as he says it. You smile, still looking at him.

"Thank you, Tommy. It means a lot!"

"Anytime, Y/N."

The two of you once again fall into silence, but a comfortable one. Just as the sun dipped below the horizon, the timer on his phone goes off.

"Well, I guess the pizzas are done!"

"Yep, I guess so..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.3K 13
!!DISCONTINUED!! "𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓎 𝒶 𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒!" 𝐓𝐡𝐞 19 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 �...
467K 13.3K 39
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟭𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝗽...
1M 28.9K 44
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 tommy finds himself falling for dream's younger sister 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐨𝐜
1.7M 51.2K 41
❝ why are you throwing bonemeal at me?!" ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"so you grow the fuck up. ❞ 𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 [𝘢𝘮-𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩-𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘴] adj. The desire to...