S O M E T H I N G B E A U T...

By thisisallthat

Adonis Hamilton is a twenty eight year old billionaire, who is very well known for his looks, he had been vot... More

P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 38
A U T H O R S N O T E
C H A P T E R 3 9
C H A P T E R 4 0
C H A P T E R 4 1
C H A P T E R 4 2
C H A P T E R 4 3
C H A P T E R 4 4
C H A P T E R 4 5
C H A P T E R 4 6
C H A P T E R 4 7
C H A P T E R 4 8
A U T H O R' S N O T E
E P I L O G U E
E P I L O G U E 2
E P I L O G U E 3
A U T H O R' S N O T E

C H A P T E R 37

13.3K 392 42
By thisisallthat

Lily's POV

It was the weekend and we had the gala introducing Adonis as new majority owner for the team. Adonis had been excited all week and if I'm honest I was getting excited as well.

Besides the gala this week Adonis and I had been through drama with my parents because I was spending Thanksgiving with Kiara and her friends. As soon as Kiara had offered for me to spend Thanksgiving with them I immediately jumped on board because firstly Kiara had become one of my closest friends and because I didn't want to spend it with my parents. I had told Kiara I needed a bit of time to get over myself and everything and I'll be ready at Christmas.

Lily's outfit for the football gala

Adonis had been on board with spending Thanksgiving with Kiara and her friends and Anne was meeting her parents on their world tour and joining them till after Thanksgiving.

We arrived at the gala and Adonis literally bounced out of the car and came around to open my door for me, I couldn't help but laugh at his excitement. He took my hand and kissed it and said ,'Baby, did I mention how gorgeous you look tonight.'

I looked into his eyes and there was no doubt that I was blushing. I put my hand on his chest and said ,'Well Donny you look handsome as always,' he grinned at me as I fixed his bow tie.

He took my hand once again and said ,'Let's get this over and done with so we can go home.'

We started walking and walked towards the ballroom. We walked in and Adonis my his hand on waist and motioned at a middle aged man with his eyes and said ,'That is Mr Hammond, he ended up selling me three quarters of his shares.'

I nodded as I looked in the direction of Mr Hammond where he was laughing with other couples around him. He continued from before and said ,'Those are other part owners and their partners.'

I nodded and he led us there as soon as they noticed Adonis they seemed turned their attention to us. Mr Hammond came and ahook hands with Adonis and said ,'Mr Hamilton.'

Adonis nodded with his emotionless face and he said ,'This is my girlfriend Lily Rose Hart.'

Mr Hammond put his hands on a woman's shoulder and he said ,'This is my beautiful wife Amelie.'

They looked very much in love he was excited to introduce her and glanced at her lovingly. She smiled and shook hands with me and said ,'It's nice to meet you Lily Rose Hart, I'm a big fan.'

I smiled and shyly said ,'Thank you.'

Mr Hammond looked at Adonis and said ,'Is it time?'

Adonis nodded and Mr Hammond and his wife went onto the stage as Adonis and I took a seat on the table with the other owners. The table was at the centre of the ballroom and people in the ballroom were looking at it no doubt trying to figure out what the gala was for. I actually made eye contact with Leo and he narrowed his eyes playfully at me and I just laughed.

There were photographers everywhere and they were snapping pictures. Adonis turned to me and said ,'I wanted to tell you that Kieran and I are splitting the shares in half and he'll be a silent partner. '

I looked at him and said ,'Really, when did you guys even have time to plan all of that?'

Adonis chuckled and said ,'Well we talk everyday and Kieran is a sports superfan and when he found out about it he decided he wanted to be in on it for the free tickets and stuff.'

I laughed and said ,'Free tickets, isn't that guy a billionaire too.'

Adonis chuckled and said ,'He is and he is actually worth more than I am and his businesses do better than everyone in the world every year but there are no pictures of him anywhere, he is a very private guy.'

I nodded, laughed and said ,'Wow and he wants free tickets.'

Adonis laughed and said ,'Well that's Kieran for you.'

Mr Hammond got onto the stage and said ,'Good evening everyone.'

We applauded and there was an applause as he stood up there. He smiled and said ,'Well I'm sure everyone is wondering what this gala is for and I'm glad to announce that it's a very happy occasion. Today we are more than happy to announce that the team has a new majority owner and lucky for the players and employees he has way more money than me.'

There was a rumble in laughter throughout the ballroom. Mr Hammond chuckled at his own joke and said ,'Anyways without wasting anymore time I'd like to introduce your brand new majority owner some may know him from being the hottest billionaire for multiple years an award I never managed to get in my hay day.'

There was another round of applause and laughter. Mr Hammond really had a way of easing tension in people, I knew people were very anxious to find out who the new majority owner was. Mr Hammond continued and said ,'Not only does he have those accomplishments but he was the second highest earning person in world under thirty years old. '

People looked confused when they heard under thirty but I kind of felt proud of his accomplishments. I put my hand on his arm and he looked at me and I smiled proudly. He gave me smile and I gave him a peck and I knew I was proud of him.

Mr Hammond rubbed his hands together and said ,'I can see some of you on the edge of the seats so I won't hold you in suspense the new majority owner of our team is none other than Mr Hamilton. '

I started clapping and there applause and the cameras panned to us. Adonis gave me short peck and stood up and made his way to the stage. I smiled as he made his way onto the stage and said ,'Thank you everyone. I'm excited to be apart of this new team and that's all thanks to Mr Hammond. '

Adonis turned to Mr Hammond and said ,'Thank you Mr Hammond,' he turned back in our direction and said ,'There is not anything I plan on changing for now, I'll be coming in with my business partner and we'll be observing and if there are changes and upgrades needed we will make sure that happens. Otherwise it's an honour to join you all in this fine organisation please have an amazing time and enjoy this gala. '

He was handed a champagne glass by a waiter and he held the glass forward and said ,'This is hopefully to growing and improving as an organisation.'

Everyone had their glasses raised and took a sip and Adonis walked back down. He got to our table and shook hands with the other minority owners as they introduced themselves. We came back, took a seat and said ,'I always hate having to do that.'

I furrowed my eyebrows and said ,'Well boyfriend for someone who hates doing it you're pretty damn good.'

He looked at down from my eyes to my lips and he smiled. I smiled too and he said ,'So I made eye contact with Damon.'

I put the piece of the starter bread in my bread that I had been eating and said ,'You mean Damien.'

He shrugged and said ,'Not the point baby.'

I smiled with a nod and said ,'Okay baby continue.'

He sat back into his chair still looking at me and said ,'He looked really scared.'

I laughed and said ,'Well at least it's over and you seem excited for this whole owning a football team thing.'

He nodded and said ,'Yeah I'm excited the work I get to do sounds fun and it's my first time working with Kieran on like a business venture. '

I heard my name and turned around and saw Leo. I smiled and stood and said ,'Hey Leo.'

He smiled and said ,'How have you been lately?'

I smiled and said ,'I've been great, how've you been Leo?'

He shrugged and said ,'Well we are on a winning streak so it's all good.'

Leo shook hands with Adonis and he said ,'Evening sir.'

I looked at Adonis and said ,'Leo is going to take me to see his wife and then I want to get more food. '

He looked into my eyes and he said ,'Do you want me to come with?'

I laughed and said ,'Adonis it probably isn't a good idea for you to be moving around everyone here is scared of you.'

He shrugged and said ,'That sounds like a personal problem to me and maybe they should be scared.'

I rolled my eyes and said ,'I'll go see his wife then come back and we can go get food together.'

He nodded and then he said to the guy he was talking to and said ,'This is my girlfriend Lily Rose Hart.'

I smiled and Adonis said, 'This is Mr Michaels one of the owners as well.'

I nodded and said ,'It's nice to meet you Mr Michaels.'

He smiled and said ,'You are Greg Hart's child aren't you.'

I nodded and he said ,'Wow you're grown I last saw you when you were still a baby.'

I smiled and said ,'I'm sorry I don't remember.'

He guffawed in laughter and said ,'It's okay young one.'

He motioned for a woman to come and he said ,'This is the love of my life Miranda.'

He went on and said ,'Miranda this is Greg Hart's daughter.'

She gasped and said ,'Lily Hart, little baby Lily, look at you all grown.'

I smiled and she pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her back and said ,'It's nice to see you again Mrs Michaels.'

She held me at arms length and said ,'Wow you grew up to be beautiful taking after your mum I see.'

I laughed and we talked for a little bit then I turned to Leo who had been talking to Adonis and Mr Michaels. Leo and I made our way to his wife who was with the some of the players wives, I recognised them from when I was dating Damien. We arrived and Leo's wife Vivian said ,'Lily, where have you been?'

I hugged her and all the wife's came and we hugged. When I was dating Damien I hung out with the wives because I didn't really like the girlfriends and the wives somehow just loved me. I hugged all the wives and Leo waved and said ,'I'm going to go back to the guys,' Vivian gave him a kiss and he walked away.

I took a seat and they were catching me up on all the stories going on inside the team. Ryan one of the wives said ,'Lily we missed you so much.'

I pouted and said ,'I miss you guys too.'

Vivian looked at me and said ,'You will never guess what happened?'

I furrowed my eyebrows and said ,'What happened?'

She gave a tired sigh and said ,'Damien got cheated on but he was cheating as well so it was kind of like a meh moment.'

I unfurrowed my eyebrows amd said ,'Wow that's a lot.'

They nodded and the conversation shifted again. I was at a point where I could not be bothered at all, I didn't care about Damien at all. I was so happy in my relationship with Adonis amd I felt like I was falling deeper and deeper every single day, I don't think I've been happier.

I felt someone hug me from behind and I turned around quickly and it was Adonis. I hit his arm and said ,'Don't do that you scared me.'

He smiled at me and said ,'You said you were coming back I'm starving here.'

I smiled and said ,'Sorry baby.'

He looked at the football wives and said ,'Sorry ladies, I'm going to have to pull Rose away from you.'

They smiled and nodded. Vivian raised her eyebrows at me, I waved and we walked away. We got to the table and there were mini burgers, hotdogs, cupcakes, macaroons mini tacos, mini cinnamon rolls and I knew I was going to go crazy today. I looked back at Adonis and said ,'I have to work out tomorrow like a lot.'

He chuckled and just shook his head at me. Mr Hammond came towards us and said ,'Mr Hamilton, Miss Hart the owners are served while the rest will serve themselves.'

I nodded and we started walking back to the table. We were served our food and everyone else was serving themselves one table at a time. I was surprised by how organized everything was right now.

I started listening to the conversation on the table while we ate. The owners were all nice it seemed there wasn't one I didn't like. The wives and girlfriends of the owners were kind and smart as well so it was an entertaining evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 246K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
834K 21.3K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...
117K 3.9K 18
Issabella Vasquez used to be Bullied in school. Not fat just chubby. you couldn't really tell because she wore over sized t shirts and blue jeans. O...
1.7M 50.7K 39
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved (Revised) Meet Matt Leonardo. One of the wealthiest men in California. The owner of the Na...