REASON TO LOVE AGAIN

By Stella_9977

Book 3 of unknown tribe. This is a love stories of Oscar and Delta. More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
a/n
rant angyst
Another rant
?!error?!r@N+?!V3N+

A/N

307 4 6
By Stella_9977

Hey guys! Hope you like this story that you  guys been waiting for so long! I'll introduce all the characters who will be in this story.

Hunter:

-Hunter was the ex chief of centaur or the country centaur of kingdom of Harmony. He is known as the selfish and jerk before he was exile long time ago. He married 6 wives in different tribes. He disappeared after his exiled after his 6 wife, Kate Parr, who report to Queens and Kings of Harmony. Hunter is a half country and half k-pop, so he can sing pop or country or korean

pic: still voting

Hunter's six wives:

Kaylee of Aragon tribe:

-First wife of hunter, lives outside of the kingdom of harmony. She lives in the Kingdom of Aragon tribe, as a daughter of the chief. She speaks Spanish which leads confusion when she married Hunter. She had a daughter name Maria, which made Hunter disappointed to have a daughter instead a son. She is a short temper, which she's easily gets angry. Yet she never show it, even she saw Hunter, courting another woman, which led her get divorce. She was not aloud to take her daughter with her. She was send away and left at the forest. Kaylee live in the forest for 3 years before she got terrible ill, which lead her to death.

Anna Boleyn:

-Second wife of hunter, Lives another island, who moves to live at the kingdom of Harmony. She meet Hunter after she walk around the kingdom. Hunter may have endured seven-year courtship to marry his second wife. Anna was betrothed to Henry Parker, but the engagement had broken off when Hunter appeared, and became Hunter's secretary. Anna refuse to become his Wife, forcing him to wait through seven years  of courtship until they were marry. She was married after Hunter divorce Kaylee. Suffered several miscarriages, until she give birth to a daughter name, Evelyn. However, When Hunter star courting another female Centaur, name Jade Seymour, Anna was jealous and outrage and start flirting the other male centaur when the Hunter was away. Which lead Hunter went raged and order his men and report it to the kings and queens for treasons and she was Beheaded along once her fiance, and five men centaur who were found guilty.

Jade Seymour:

Hunter's love for or at least infatuation with Anna, Jade is commonly became Hunter's favorite wife, because Jade gave him what he wanted than no other wives could: A son. Like Anna, Jade had serve as Secretary or lady-in-waiting to be Hunter's wife. Jade Seymour lives at the village near the kingdom of Harmony, as a librarian. Her peaceful and gentle personality reportedly lent itself to peacemaking efforts. She was married, after Anna's beheaded. Her marriage to Hunter were overshadowed by need to give birth to a son. Jade give birth a son, who's name, Ethan, But she would not live to see this, after the developing post-natal complication, she died after giving birth. She's the only hunter's wife to be given birth to a son.

Ava of Cleves:

-Hunter's fourth wife, Ava after the death of Jade. The daughter of the Duke of Cleves and Count of Mark, Ava was considered a politically expedient match by Henry's advisers. She was only older than Hunter's oldest child, Maria and had no formal education. After marrying Ava, Hunter blamed the marriage going unconsummated on Ava's appearance but this slight didn't stop the pair later becoming close friends. Then she was divorce after he found another one. She died and buried at the cementary. She's the only one among the wives who were buried properly.

Charlie Howard:

- Hunter's Fifth wife, Charlie Howard, came close to matching the drama of his earlier partnerships. Charlie's life had been turbulent even before Hunter came on the scene.

As one of the many wards of her father's stepmother, Dalilah, Queen's secretary, she began at the age of 13 to be involved in repeated sexual contact with her music teacher, Henry Marcus. Later, Charlie  had become embroiled in an extramarital affair with the Delilah's secretary Francis Dylan. After Delilah found out, Charlie was sent to the court to serve as Hunter's apprentice. Charlie got Hunter's interest and he was attracted to Charlie's youth, looks and Vivacity. After they were married, Charlie is alleged to have begun an affair with a favoured courtier of Hunter's named Thomas Christopher. However, Hunter found out and sent Charlie to the kings and queen's judgement and was sentence as guilty and beheaded like Anna Boleyn, along her lovers two of them, along side of Charlie's cousins, And Jade's sister-in-law and husbands.

Charlotte Parr:

- Hunter's sixth and final wife, Charlotte Parr. She is the luckiest and the one who survived. She was married to Hunter after Charlie Howard was beheaded. So many years Charlotte watch Hunter's wrong deeds, selfishness, and greed. She report it to the kings and queens of the Kingdom of Harmony. Hunter was Exiled and banish away from the kingdom, and Charlotte became the chief of the centaur in the kingdom of harmony. She was remarried again name, Gabriel Grayson, Great- Great-Great-Great grandfather of Oscar. She became the only female became a chief.

Bella:

-Bella, was Oscar deceased wife, who was pregnant. She was killed by a terrorist long time ago. She was known as the kindest and a gentle centaur, Caretaker of the orphanage.

Oscar:

-Chief of the Centaurs of the kingdom of Harmony. He slowly get confuse when he meet Delta, his feelings went over drive. He refuse to love again after his wife death.

Delta:

- Mayor of Country trolls. She had a huge crush on Oscar, when he came. (After trying to kidnap Melody which failed)

 Had the hard time to confess her feelings to Oscar. She will be the first one to meet the spirits of Hunter's six wives.

(other characters like poppy, branch, trollex, melody, etc. are also in this story)

Playlist:

SIX MUSICAL

Ex-Wives: six musical

NO WAY: six musical: Kaylee of Aragon tribe  (Catherine of Aragon)

Don't Lose Ur Head: six musical: Anna Boleyn ( Anne Boleyn )

Heart of stone: six musical: Jade Seymour (Jane Seymour)

Get down: six musical: Ava of Cleves ( Anne of Cleves )

All you wanna do: six musical: Charlie Howard ( Catherine Howard)

I don't need your love: six musical: Charlotte Parr ( Catherine Parr )

The Other side: The greatest showman: Oscar and Hunter

Evermore: beauty and the beast: Oscar

Hello kitty: Avril Lavigne (Slowed): Hunter

Teeth: 5 second of summer: Hunter

Not another song about love: Hollywood ending: Oscar

Meant to be: Bebe Rexha feat. Florida Georgia line: Oscar and Delta

There's more i forgot to add at the playlist by the way.

(My gosh that's a lot. Hope you guys vote which pic of hunter look like on my book which 'unknown tribe' and see you guys soon! bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
569K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
362K 31.7K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...