Scarlet Lovers • Wanda Maximo...

slvtforswift által

"i don't wanna be your friend, i wanna kiss your lips." in which two enemies turn into lovers. {wanda maximo... Több

FACECLAIMS
PROLOGUE
*AGE OF ULTRON*
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
SEQUEL: LOVE AND WAR

SEVEN

12.9K 348 62
slvtforswift által

Alexis rested her head against Steve's arm and had one of Ryans old hoodie's over the dress she was wearing. His arm was draped around her shoulder as the group gathered into the lab.

"All our work is gone. Ultron is gone, used the internet as an escape hatch." Bruce informed.

"Ultron." Steve muttered in a disgusted tone of voice.

"He's in everything. Files. Surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Natasha said.

Ryan looked down at Alexis, the two knowing that was impossible. They shared a look as if to say, Impossible. We know everything about each other. Even as serious as the situation was, nobody knew more about Ryan than Alexis and vise versa.

"He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodey started.

"Nuclear codes." Maria Hill added.

"Nuclear codes. Look, we need to make some calls, assuming that we still can." He continued.

"Nukes?" Natasha rolled her eyes. "He said he wanted us dead."

"He didn't say dead, he said extinct." Steve corrected and folded his arms, causing the young Stark girl to shift upward.

"Isn't that the same thing in this case?" Alexis raised her eyebrows.

No one said anything for a moment.

"He also said he killed somebody." Clint reminded.

"But who? We're all here." Alexis pointed out.

"Yeah, there wasn't anyone else in the building."

"Yes there was." Tony replied, glumly and showed them a destroyed 3D image.

"Jarvis." Ryan muttered.

"This is insane." Bruce shook his head.

"Jarvis was the first line of defense. He could've shut Ultron down, it makes no sense." Steve stated.

"No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy, this is...rage."

Suddenly, Thor stomped into the lab and picked Tony up by his neck.

"Hey!" Alexis jumped up. "Put him down!"

She jumped up so fast, it felt as if the tiredness had completely gone away and her senses her heightened.

"Whoa. It's going around." Clint widened his eyes.

"Come on. Use your words, buddy." Tony choked out.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." Thor growled.

"Thor! I said put...him...down!" Alexis exclaimed and kicked his legs, causing him to lose his grip on Tony who had to regain his balance.

"Thor, the Legionnaire." Steve slightly tapped his shoulder and Alexis sat back down, dizziness taking over.

"Trail went cold about a hundred miles out, but it's headed north, and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it, again." Thor replied.

"The genie's out of that bottle. Clear and present is Ultron."

"I don't understand," Dr. Helen Cho spoke up. "You built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?"

Tony started laughing and put his face in his hands. Bruce shook his head disappointedly.

"Tony, stop laughing." Alexis muttered.

"You think this is funny?" Thor looked angrily at the man.

"No. It's probably not, right? Is this very terrible? It's so terrible."

"Yes, yes it is terrible. We are currently in a messy, horrible situation and you're laughing. You truly amaze me!" Alexis snapped at her brother, becoming dizzy once again.

Ryan noticed and gave the girl and slight rub on the shoulder.

"She's right. This could've been avoided if you hadn't played around with something that you don't understand!"

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is funny. It's a hoot if you don't get why we need this."

Alexis rubbed her eyes and tuned out everyone around her.

"You doing okay?" Ryan whispered.

"Mhm, I'm good." She smiled, lying.

"Good."

Steve looked over at her and Ryan, then turned back to the conversation, slightly worried for Alexis.

Sleep finally caught up with Alexis, and not being able to resist anymore, she closed her eyes and gave in to the two nights of sleep she had missed out on.

"Rebecca? Can you hear me?" Alexis whispered.

There was no reply from across the room, striking worry in Alexis.

"Rebecca? Please say something." Alexis's voice quivered.

"I-I can hear you." Rebecca choked out.

"Oh my god you're alive." Alexis cried, a small part of her feeling relieved.

Rebecca started coughing and wheezing repeatedly, until she point she sounded like she was going to throw up.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you, Bec, I'm so sorry. I got us into this mess and—."

"No. Don't blame yourself, my love. You did nothing wrong." Rebecca assured.

Alexis shook her head, not believing the brunette girl. Her eyes flickered around, trying to search for her figure, but could only see darkness.

"I'd hug you if I could." Alexis cried.

"I know you would."

"We're going to make it out of here. I'll make sure of it. Whoever or whatever he—she—they—it is, we're going to make it out. I swear to you, we'll make it out." Alexis promised.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Footsteps were heard outside of the room, getting closer by each second.

"When it comes in, be quiet. Don't make a sound and don't move. I know you can't see me, but try to follow my lead."

"Okay."

The figure entered the room and the two females became silent. Rebecca's eyes fluttered shut and Alexis stood still, not moving an inch, trying to make a plan in her head so that the two girls can get out—.

"Together."

"We'll lose."

"Then we'll do that together, too."

Alexis's head snapped up when she heard that word: together.

The girl started panting and looking around at the room full of heroes.

"Are you alright?" Tony went to his sister.

"I, um...Yeah. I just fell asleep. I'm really tired, Tone."

Ryan looked down and squeezed his eyes shut, knowing it was a lie, but didn't want to say anything that would betray her trust.

"As long as you're okay."

She slightly nodded.

"Thor's right. Ultron's calling us out. And I'd like to find him before he's ready for us. The world's a big place. Let's start making it smaller." Steve finished.

They all nodded in agreement. Steve looked over at the young Stark girl, still slightly worried for her, and Alexis and Ryan made eye contact, knowing that they were hiding a big secret.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

15.1K 483 27
An enemies to lovers story between y/n and Natasha Romanoff I won't say too much you will find out when you read it:)
123K 3.6K 24
Natasha Romanoff x Fem!OC "I care too much to let myself love; to let myself end up hurting them" Azara's tragically timed and unplanned visit to Sta...
404K 11.7K 19
in which the dark sorcerous fell in love with the naive witch • " i thought you said there were only two of them! " " well, I only saw red and blu...
26.3K 935 13
*EDITING* This book is a fan-fiction about intersex You and Wanda Maximoff's love story. It's still a work in progress, so please be patient for the...