Broken Spirit ( My Hero Acade...

By THWithMFZ

All he needed was love, all he needed was a mother's hug, but instead he got daggers through his eyes. Life o... More

1: The beginning of an end
2: You're inferior
3: The end of dreams
4: Acceptance
6: The Real Begining
7: No more in the shadows
8: The talk
9: Regaining My Humanity
10: Revolution (Part 1)
11: Revolution (Part 2)
12: 993
13: One's Will To Live
14: RE: Memories
15: Unexpected And Expected
16: Collapsed
17: Outrunning Karma
17.5: ROM: Intertwined Hands
18: Countdowns

5: Revelations

16.1K 346 345
By THWithMFZ

(Important Note: Kaneko is the last name of y/n and his family. This chapter might contain some spoilers but they are very subtle.)

The bus ride from the USJ to school was a silent one. After what had happened, most decided to keep their mouth shut. The events were overwhelming for the students to say the least, even the usually stoic todoroki had a frown on his face.

After y/n was said to be the traitor, most of them were happy that he was dead by now but a small part of them was wondering that,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did y/n really deserve what happened to him? Was y/n really the traitor?

Sure most of them believed what bakugo, midoriya, todoroki and kirishima had told them but they wondered were the villians really telling the truth about y/n? And was he really the son of m/n and f/n?

They had a lot of questions and they wanted answers.

.................................................................

U.A was closed for the next few days for the students to recover from the incident. The media was criticizing U.A for their security and how the students were endangered but what they didn't know was that a student had actually died, but no one cared about him. Why you ask? Just because he was quirkless, just because he didn't had anyone too stand by his side, just because he was alone.

The staff at U.A after hearing what had happened at the USJ were traumatized to say the least. Even if y/n was the traitor, he didn't deserve what had the heroes done to him. Not even the most dangerous villians suffer the painful punishment that he suffered and more importantly,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Was he really the traitor????

Sure the villians said that he was a part of their plan and his past was sure a mystery but if he was a part of their plan then why would he go to such lengths to become a hero? And was he really the son of the iconic hero duo?? They sure had a lot of questions to ask from m/n and f/n.

............................…....................................

F/n and m/n accepted that y/n was actually their own son, f/n explained that when y/n was young they took him to Nighteye to see what would he become in the future. He said that Nighteye saw that y/n in the future will become a villian. F/n lied about the abusing part as he didn't wanted to spoil his reputation. He said that y/n started to act strange after that, he started to distance himself from others and at the age of five he disappeared.

While f/n was explaining all of this m/n was just deep in her thoughts. She thought that if she had given y/n the love that he deserved and she promised, maybe.........just maybe this wouldn't have happened. Maybe if y/n had lived a normal life, he might've been here as a part of their family.

Needless to say majority of the teachers believed what f/n said, but there was a minority that was suspicious about their story. In that group was Present mic, Midnight and nezu.

Present mic and midnight knew something was wrong because if y/n really wanted to become a villian, than why would he endure all the pain and torture that he faced in all those years. More importantly they knew y/n was hurting when they looked him in the eye, those eyes were filled with pain and sorrow.

They knew all of this because when their closest hero friend died in a villian attack, aizawa had become like this. He isolated himself from others to bear the pain himself but later he realized that his other friends were also just hurting like him, but they shouldered the pain with each other. Aizawa realized that he had his friends by his side and should stop this, not only his friends would be happy but also the friend who died.

But then realization struck them, at least during that depressing time they had each other but y/n didn't got that luxury. He had to bear all the pain by himself alone. It was a miracle that y/n hadn't lost his sanity.

Nezu knew that surely there's more to the story of the Kaneko family but decided not to press right now as they were going through a hard time.

....................................................................

Aizawa woke up in the hospital in a rushed manner. One thing was going through his mind that was his students safe? He had to thank y/n because without him, aizawa wouldn't have been able to defeat all the thugs.
The doctor came and ran his checkup on aizawa to confirm that he was in stable condition. After making sure everything was okay he left the room. Shortly after the doctor left, a man wearing a long trenchcoat and a hat entered the room.

Tsukauchi: Aizawa you're awake now, I guess you wanna know about your students?

Aizawa: It's good to see you detective tsukauchi, and yes are all the students safe? More importantly I want to thank one of my students as he helped me a lot during the attack.

Tsukauchi frowned after hearing Aizawa's words. He knew who aizawa was talking about and he didn't know how to tell aizawa that he cannot thank him anymore.

Tsukauchi: 19 of the students faced no major injuries and were safely escorted out of the USJ while one student named Midoriya had fractures in his legs, but I was told that was the drawback of his quirk.

Aizawa had a bad feeling in his gut, one student was still missing from tsukauchi's explanation, and he knew when this happens probably something bad has happened to that student.

Tsukauchi took a deep breath and sighed. Truth to be told he was still pitying y/n, he lived a terrible life and faced an equally troubling end, as not even the most dangerous villians suffer a fate like y/n did. He had still investigation to do on this matter and find out that was y/n really with the villians? If he was, his burden would be lightened and if he wasn't.......................he doesn't want to imagine that.

Tsukauchi: One of the students named y/n was said to be with the villians. Four other students claimed that the leader of the villians said that y/n helped them to infiltrate U.A and gave them information about this excercise.

To anyone it was like Aizawa was just quietly listening to the detective, but if his face wasn't covered with bandages, you'd see a huge frown on his face.

Tsukauchi: Electic told me she was passing by the center when she saw y/n being beaten by those four students. It was at this moment y/n revealed that he was actually y/n kaneko, the son of m/n and f/n kaneko who was kidnapped when he was 5.

Aizawa went wide eyed after this revelation, he knew y/n had similarities to their son but to be actually be him was surprising, more importantly he was right there always and none of them were able to save him.

Aizawa: If he really is their son, then why did he change his appearance? And even if he was with the villians how could he tell them that today they would be training at USJ?? Even he himself wasn't sure that he would be allowed in this class!!

Aizawa couldn't believe that the heroes are believing that y/n is the traitor just because the villians said it and they didn't even had any concrete evidence to prove it.

Aizawa: And more importantly if he was with the villians than why would he go out of his way to help me fight the thugs and endure all the abuse and bullying he faced while being on the journey to become a hero? You know what, bring me to him I'll ask him about this myself. Their might be some rational explanation about all of this.

Aizawa was not a pessimistic or over optimistic person, he believed in rational things and always acted rationally. To him this whole ordeal was very irrational. Why should heroes believe what villians say, if he was there at that moment he would've stopped those four students attacking him.

Tsukauchi: Unfortunately you can't do that Aizawa........ I believe you haven't noticed me using the past tense when I was talking about y/n.

Aizawa couldn't believe it, his rational side knew what was coming but he didn't wnat to believe it. He stuttered out a response.

Aizawa: D-Don't t-tell me...........

Tsukauchi: Yes Aizawa, y/n or y/n Kaneko is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aizawa couldn't believe it, many questions were running through his mind but he couldn't just form them into words. He barely manged to stutter out a response.

Aizawa: H-How???

Tsukauchi then explained the whole incident, how f/n stabbed him in the eye and m/n knocked him unconscious. Even if he was able to survive, one could say he wouldn't have been able to survive through all those devastating injuries. But the worst hadn't happened yet, he explained to aizawa how f/n encased his body with the bomb that caused his whole body to vaporize into nothingness. Truth to be told tsukauchi felt sorry for y/n. Even if he was with the villians, he didn't deserve this.

Aizawa had to force back a gasp when tsukauchi mentioned how y/n supposedly died. To hear someone having their body vaporized is not something you hear everyday, let alone that person was one of your students and supposedly the favorite one. Aizawa couldn't believe it, did the heroes really did this? More importantly how would have the kid felt being killed by his own parents? And also having your whole body vaporized!!! He couldn't even think about the pain that y/n would've felt. He was angry at the heroes for acting so irrationally that caused a life to end.

Aizawa: Was y/n really guilty??

Tsukauchi:(sighs) We've started our investigation on this matter right away. We're trying to retrieve the footage of this attack with audio as that would allow my quirk to see if y/n was telling the truth when he said he wasn't with the villians. I know I shouldn't say this right now but even if he really was guilty, he didn't deserve an end like this. Being alone for 10 years of your life is not easy for an adult let alone a 5 year old kid.

Aizawa: I agree with you.

Aizawa's mind was still not able to comprehend what the detective told him. He couldn't believe that he let a student of his die. One thing was going through his mind,

Aizawa: I don't deserve to be a hero let alone to be a teacher.

His trail of thoughts were interrupted by detective tsukauchi.

Tsukauchi: I'll be leaving now, I know you're probably thinking that you don't deserve to be a hero but I know for sure if you were present at that moment things would've gone differently and y/n would've been here but what's happened has happened. I'm personally very disappointed by how the heroes acted in this matter and I know you're too but we've to take rational decisions in this matter to ensure the safety of others. Take care.

With that the detective left Aizawa's room. Aizawa quickly sat up from his bed and picked up hos cellphone. He quickly called someone who had an important part in the decision that he was taking. The someone that he called picked up the phone and Aizawa immediately began to speak.

Aizawa: Principal Nezu, I called to inform you that I've decided that I'm going to,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
resign from my job at U.A as a teacher.

..............................................................

Tsukauchi immediately went back to his office when he got the news that the investigation team were able to retrieve footage of the USJ. He opened the door to his office and saw officer sansa standing beside his desk. He made his way to his desk and got seated.

Sansa: Good day sir, our team was able to retrieve the footage but unfortunately some of it was corrupted due to the damage in the monitoring room of the USJ.

Tsukauchi: You and the whole team did a good job. You're dismissed now.

Sansa saluted tsukauchi and left the office. Tsukauchi looked at the flash drive in front of him, sighing he picked it up and plugged it into his computer. He clicked on the video file and immediately the recording of the events of the USJ started playing.

Soon enough the portion that he wanted to see started playing. He put on his headphones and closely listened to the audio so that his quirk would work correctly.

The video showed y/n and the other four students standing against the purple villian and the leader. It seemed like they were conversing with each other but audio was glitched at this part. Suddenly y/n started to back up but soon was blasted by bakugo. Soon the four students started to beat him.

After some time electic came and stopped after seeing the scene in front of her. Soon y/n was sent flying and tumbling towards electic. Miraculously the audio of this part was not corrupted. Y/n opened his mouth to say something and what tsukauchi heard next caused him to go in shock.

(Y/n): Okaasan........ believe me, I'm not with the villians.

What tsukauchi feared had happened. Y/n was telling the truth. Tsukauchi listened to it multiple times but every time, he got the same result. He came to a conclusion after this that was,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(y/n) kaneko wasn't the traitor!!!!!!!
..............................................................

Nezu wasn't expecting to call an emergency meeting of the U.A staff right now. Aizawa's decision to resign was big news to all of them, but more importantly tsukauchi also had told nezu that he had something important to tell them. (M/n) and (f/n) had excused themselves from this meeting as they had something private to take care of.

Right now all of them were seated in the meeting room with tsukauchi with a distressed look, was standing at the center. Tsukauchi cleared his throat and started speaking.

Tsukauchi: Thankyou everyone for coming on urgent notice. I know all of you are very busy with your work, but the news that I've is related to the USJ investigation which is very important and disturbing.

After hearing this almost all of the heroes frowned. Seeing the detective's facial expression was giving them a sign that this news is vere disturbing. All moght's frown had deepened simply because he has never seen his friend this disturbed over the years. Aizawa's face grimaced as he got a hint at what could be this disturbing news.

Tsukauchi: During the USJ attack one student name (Y/n) was said to be with the villians after they said that he helped them and gave them information about U.A. Soon after this the student revealed that he was (y/n) kaneko, the son of the hero duo electic and shield who went missing 10 years ago. After reviewing the footage I can confirm that this is indeed true. But also after reviewing the part where he defended himself and carefully examining it with my quirk that,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Y/n) kaneko was indeed telling the truth. He wasn't with the villians.

.................................................................

Musutafu, Japan. 11:00 pm Night

A howling wind pierces the atmosphere while the full moon glowed brightly.

In an alley way with a dead end, a person jumps down from a building. Said person is a boy wearing a hoodie and a mask that covered most of his face.

(Y/n): watashi ha yume wo miru no unzari shite masu ima no jibun wo miseru tokiga!!!!!!!

Author's note: This chapter marks the end of the power awakening arc. From the next chapter action will begin so stay tuned. I'll try my best to update it as soon as possible. I hope you all are enjoying my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.8K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
32.9K 804 6
After waking up abandoned at the park, beaten and fatigued. He had nowhere to go as his abusive parents awaited him at home and his former best frien...
6.8K 383 29
Imagine being able to raise the dead. (y/n) doesn't have to imagine it, and neither do her disapproving classmates. Within the cruel confines of midd...
78.3K 2.3K 29
You, Y/n L/n, are a member of Class 1A and your quirk, Vampirism, was always seen as a "villainous" ability. It made you as an easy target to be ostr...