Are You A Spy? - A Wrong Numb...

By Ilovetoreadandwrite

!Cover Change! What will happen when Peter Parker accidentally texts Natasha Romanoff? Will she figure out he... More

"Are You A Spy?"
"Give Me My Phone!"
"YOU WORK WHERE?!"
I'm Angry Pirate Dude
Path of the Bubble Gum
Hey Spider-Man
The Parker Luck
"Are you Ned?"
"I got in!!"
Knives and Fire
"Shoot."
Fast, werid and... donuts?
Brooklyn
Saving a Hero and a Villain
The Coffee Incident
The Competition
Kraven's Spider Hunt
"MJ? I don't feel so good."
#InternetFam
Meeting Mr. Loki
Italian Lady in the Computer
"WHY IS IT PURPLE?!"
Windows and Study Hall
PRETZEL
Movie Time. Part 1.
Movie Time. Part 2.
Injuries
"Peter Parker, right?"
Dreams Come True
Sad times
The Funeral
Run Away
Missing
The Reveal
Realizations
Legal Matters
Not enough coffee for this one
Sorting Things Out
Tagged and 122k Celebration
Fruit Punch?
NoT fRuIt PuNcH!
Binge Watching (A/N I Have A Problem)
For Goodness Sake
Happyily Ever After... Right?
Surprise! (Author's Note)
For People Who Need Faith in Humanity: an A/N
Read this plz
Spread this (TW: self harm, sucide mention.)
ATTENTION ALL MARVEL LOVERS
Sequel Coming Soon

MJ is Still Queen

28.4K 784 782
By Ilovetoreadandwrite

Peter's POV (it is... ugh. Idk. Let's say it's Wednesday. Let's say last chapter was... Sunday? More memes and a little texting have happened)
"Mr. Parker. Are you paying attention?"

I snapped to attention. I had been thinking of ways to improve Karen. I looked up to see my English teacher. Ugh. English was my last class, both in priority and for the day. It was the only class I didn't get A's in.

"Yes?" I winced. It sounded more like a question.

"Then you know which book we are reading next for my class."

"Ummmm..."

There was giggling.

"Please pay attention Mr. Parker. We will be reading the first Harry Potter book and will discuss the book later in the semester." Mr. Whesh said. (I came up with that name on the spot... 😅)

I sighed. I hated Fantasy books. Give me a Sci-Fi please. (I love the Harry Potter books. Just going off Peter's taste)

The bell rang. Finally. I picked up my stuff and shoved it in my backpack.

"Peter! I got a new Star Wars LEGO set! Wanna come to my house and build it with me?" Ned asked running up to me.

"Yeah... after I deal with Flash." I sighed. It wasn't Spider Sense or anything. Just a gut feeling. Ned frowned.

He walked with me to my locker.

"Hey Parker!" Flash yelled from behind me. My spider sense prickled. Danger.

The right side of my face hit the cold metal of my locker.

"Little Puny Parker." Flash hissed. "Whatcha doing Parker?"

"Cringing at how many times you're saying my last name." I muttered, my head still against the locker. Flash let go and readied for a punch. I closed my eyes tight. Preparing for a punch I could have dodged.

"Back. Off. Eugene." I heard MJ say. She sounded ticked. You don't tick off MJ. Even teachers were scared of her fury. Flash lowered his fist.

However, he must've felt extra cocky today.

"Whatcha gonna do if I don't? Bore me to death with a bed time story?" He snapped at her.

"You don't know the half of it." She said before walking up to him. He was a foot taller so she was small in comparison.

He turned back to me. He used one hand to push me against the lockers and raised his other one for a blow. I closed my eyes again.

After a second he dropped me.

"MJ!" Ned shouted. I opened my eyes.

Flash had a hand to the left of his face. I looked at MJ, who had a large book in her hand.

"You just! You— your gonna pay for this." Flash muttered taking away his hand to reveal a big, red, rectangle shape on his face. His eye was squeezed shut and would must likely turn black and blue.

He walked off and I looked at MJ. Ned looked shocked.

"What are you looking at?" She asked scrunching up her face.

"Dang..." I said looking at the book. It had to be at least 350 pages. I was still surprised I had made it out of that unharmed. Minus the headache I had from being thrown into a locker.

"No one messes with my losers." She said matter-of-factly. "Catch you later." She said walking off. She was probably going to a cafe somewhere to draw random people in crisis.

I gave Ned a 'what the heck just happened' look. He shrugged.

"Sooooo. My house?" He asked. I nodded.

We decided to take the long way since there was an alley on that route that had spare parts. By spare parts I really mean things people throw there like no longer working (but savable) computers.

I had my new laptop out and was typing code and having Ned check my work every few minutes. Most people would find this complicated to do, another reason why I loved my spider sense.

Also one of the reasons I disliked it too. Alerting me about a puddle I can clearly see when not doing anything but walking is not very helpful.

"Dude. Now that you got an AI what about a Spider..... Den? Cave? Whatever you want to call.... OH. WEB, DUH!" Ned said he started rambling about how I could use a spot to go in case a villain (or the Avengers for that matter) happened to be on my tail and I couldn't go home.

His idea was valid, but I didn't feel like I needed a base. I mean, after the Kraven incident they have left me alone.

I smiled as Ned rambled. My phone went off and I quickly looked at it to see a text from the group chat.

***

Merida
WHY HELLO THERE!

Violet
Oh jeez.

Mr. Science
*sighs*

Peter
Mr. Science are you not happy to be a part of the group chat? :,(

Kim Possibly
Apologize. Now.

Knives
I will get out my throwing knives.

Peter
Mr Science??

:,(...

FeFe
...........

Peter
Oh well....... guess I'll go cry in a corner.....

Mr. Science
What?! No no no no no! I love talking to you kid.

Kid?

Kid please text back or Nat will kill me!

Peter
*sniffles*

FeFe
:O

Kim Possibly
>:(

Mr. Science
That was not helpful!!!

Nat what are you doing?

Nat?

OH SHOOT!

Brooklyn Guy
???

Wolfie
What kind of mess did I come upon today?

POPTARTS
YOUNG

sorry.

Young Peter, do not be sad.

Peter
Okay.

...

Only if Mr. Science promise to text the chat more.

Mr. Science
Done!

Peter
You promise?

Mr. Science
I promise!

Please don't be sad!

Merida
He is gonna either die from chocking or from a panic attack.

Peter
Oh my word!!!

I forgive you I'm so sorry!

I gtg. Just got to Ned's house. Bye!

A/N
This is more of a filler but I needed to get it out.

I am sorry for not updating sooner. I was kinda dealing with my mental health and was taking care of myself. I hope you guys are taking care of yourselves too! Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.4K 20
18-year-old Kennedy Devine accidentally texts Tony Stark and becomes friends with him and the Avengers. (She also adds her own friends!) What happens...
662K 21.1K 38
wrong number story; mcu the reader accidentally texts a member of the avengers one day and then a beautifully chaotic friendship grows between them a...
43.1K 1.8K 83
Naturally, you were one of the toughest and most skilled soldiers in the world, but being tossed into a world where the entire universe depends on yo...
10.9K 381 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...