Unexpected ➵ Horan

By taylahjasmyne

Taylah and Niall grew up together and now are dating, After being together and reunited with her best friend... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 "Dinner and a Sleep Over"
Chapter 2 "Ive Got A Feeling"
Chapter 3 Saying Goodbye
Chapter 4 "Happiness"
Chapter 5 "Flirting Guys"
Chapter 6 "Retelling My Nightmare"
Chapter 7 "Friends Together Again"
Chapter 8 "Isn't she Lovely"
Chapter 9 "Telling Our News"
Chapter 10 "The Interview"
Chapter 11 "Truth or Dare"
Chapter 12 "Girls Night Out Goes Wrong"
Chapter 13 "Waken"
Chapter 14 "Life Line"
Chapter 15 "Country Girl"
Chapter 16 "Big Jet Plane"
Chapter 17 "Nightmare"
Chapter 18 "The Fair"
Chapter 19 "The Light"
Chapter 20 "Torment"
Chapter 21 "Struggle"
Chapter 22 "Nothing To Be Afraid of Right?"
Chapter 23 "Halloween Night Party Part 1"
Chapter 24 "Halloween Night Party Part 2"
Chapter 25 "Sadness"
Chapter 26 "Locked Up"
Chapter 27 "No More Suffering!"
Chapter 28 "She's What?"
Chapter 29 "Gotta Get Home!"
Chapter 30 "Excuse Me?"
Chapter 31 "Model Time, Is A Fun Time"
Chapter 32 "Heartbreaker"
Chapter 33 "Depressed Mode On"
Chapter 34 "The Promise"
Chapter 35 "We're In Danger, RUN!"
Chapter 36 "I'm not Afraid!"
Chapter 37 "Free Falling"
Chapter 38 "Travelling"
Chapter 39 "Beauty In The Studio"
Chapter 40 "Take Me Home"
Chapter 41 "Madness Behind Friends"
Chapter 43 "It's Now or Never"
Chapter 44 "Christmas Time!"
Chapter 45 "Another Little Seed"
Chapter 46 "Things are going downhill & setting the Date"
Chapter 47 "The Wedding & New Life"
Epilogue

Chapter 42 "One Time, One Love"

331 3 0
By taylahjasmyne

Niall POV

We arrive at the hotel and walk to the front desk. We are given the keys and hop into the lift and headed to the penthouse. It takes about a minute and a half till we finally reach the room. We walk into the penthouse and drop our overnight bags onto the floor.

Few hours later.

I get changed into a tusk and fix my hair. I want to look amazing for tonight. It takes me about 30 minutes till im all ready to go. I walk out of the bathroom to see Taylah.

She is wearing a cream, laced colour dress with a black ribbon going around her waist and a black 60’s collar, with tall black heels and a black chanel bag on her hip. She has her hair in a donut bun.. Yummy donuts pull yourself together idiot, with a black bowtie on the side of the bun with a few pieces of black jewellery. She looked stunning. She stands up and walks over to me, smiling and kisses my lips softly.

I wrap my arms around her waist and whisper in her ear-

“Come on babe, we can’t be late”

She nodded and took my hand. I then lead her downstairs and to the front of the hotel. We arrived there and i covered her eyes. She jumps with suprise and asks-

“Niall, what are you doing?”

“Hang on a second alright babe, keep walking till i say stop” We walk a few more steps and then i whisper in her ear-

“You can stop babe”

“Niall, uncover my eyes already please” She says bluntly.

“Alright” I uncover her eyes and walk in front of her. Her eyes are widen and her mouth is wide open. She looks so happy and points in front of her saying-

“You did this?” She stutters and i nod my head at her smiling. I walk her over to the white carriage covered in roses, the driver wearing all black and the two white horses leading the carriage. She sat on the seat and smiled at me.

“What do you think babe?” I ask turning towards her.

“I love it Niall! I really love it” She squeals at me smiling. She hugs me tightly and rests her head on my shoulder as we sit in the carriage to her next surprise. We finally stop and hop off the carriage. We watch the carriage go around the corner so it waits until we finish here. I walk her into the middle of the park.

Taylah’s POV

We arrive at this park to find a trail of roses with candles on the edge of the path. I turn around to find no Niall. I start to freak then i find a note saying

‘Follow the roses and you will find me petal’

I follow the rose trail and walk about 200 metres till i see the lake, a table set for two and Niall waiting for me smiling. I hold a candle in hand and walk over to him. He sits me down and a waiter brings out some fancy spag bowl and a glass of lemon squash. He sits across from me with a smile and we start to eat.

20 MINUTES LATER

We finish dinner and its now 9pm. Niall takes me to the lake and stands in front of me smiling. I look at him confused and he starts to make a long speech. Oh dear, it’s going to be lecture.

“Taylah,

From the first day we met, when you came to live in Ireland after living Australia, we became best friends and i never wanted to leave you ever or lose you from my life. In so many cases i almost lost you before i left for X Factor, with Shane, when your parents wanted to move back to Australia, and constantly being bashed by those bullies and put in the hospital. That’s when i knew i loved you, when you told me you loved me back, my world was perfect”

He pauses and i start to smile then he continued-

“When i left for X factor, i wanted you beside me the whole way, i never though i would be away from home so long and i had to wait almost two years till i saw you again. When i returned home to see you i was so happy and i wanted you to be mine. After the whole thing with John, Losing Isabella, Shane kidnapping me and Liam, then him almost shooting you, i was afraid i would never get to ask you this question“

He said then got on one knee, he pulls out a silver ring with a purple stone in the centre and i see its engraved saying ‘Love You Forever’, I knew what was coming now and i covered my month in shock and started to tear up then he finally said-

“Taylah Jasmyne Bernhardt, will you become my princess forever and become my queen? My wife? My partner until we grow old together?”

I nod and scream

“YES!!”

He stands up and picks me up, swinging me around in a circle then puts me down kissing me passionately. We break away and press our foreheads together. We then see the carriage and run to it. We jump onto the carriage and we get taken back to the hotel. Niall then picks me up bridal style and takes me back to the penthouse. We walk in and i grab one of Niall’s shirts and throw it on, putting my dress and everything else back into the bag. I pull my hair out so its out straight naturally. I walk into the bedroom to see no one there. I walk over to the window and look at the view. I smile and grab my phone and take a photo of the view and my ring. It’s beautiful.

I then felt something behind me, arms snake around my waist and pull me closer to a warm skin. I turn my head to see Niall, shirtless, only wearing boxers. I smirk at him and he starts kissing my neck from behind, gripping my waist tightly. I let a small moan escape my mouth and i feel him smirk on my skin. He pulls me backwards so he lands onto the bed. He lets me go so i roll onto my back then rovers over my body smirking at me then kisses me passionately.

He moves his hands to the hem of my shirt and throws it over my head onto the ground, i move my hands to his chest, moving them down his tone body. After a few minutes, we are completely naked and he looks into my eyes for his entrance to make sure he was allowed. I nodded and he went in.

Next Morning

I woke up under the sheets, with a snoring Niall beside me. I smiled and looked out the window. I grabbed the Jack Willis shirt from the ground and threw it onto my cold naked chest and got out of bed. I walked to the window and looked at the view again. I could tell my hair was messy and i still had a small amount of makeup on from last night that wouldn’t come off. My legs hurt from last night’s exercise. We havn’t done ‘that’ so hard in a long time.

“Baby, why are you out of bed?” I turn around to see Niall sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

“Just looking at the view” I said smiling. I look back out and i can see our bus. Then my phone starts to go off. I look at the caller I.D and its Harry.

“Hello?” I start.

“So how was your night love? Liam is a mess and is still super pissed” Harry said, then he sighed.

“Everything was good, seriously. Look we will be back in a few days just chill already. By the way, whats this about you dating Taylor Swift?”

“Um... Its nothing Taylah” Harry mumbled.

“Harry, you like her don’t you?”

“Yes, but it doesn’t matter”

“What do you mean it doesn’t matter? You like her, its fine with me! You need to be happy and Isabella would be glad your not sitting alone in the bus with no girl or something. She loves Taylor and you need to try and make this work Harry” I said furious into the phone. I told him to find someone else but i didn’t mean a celebrity, whatever floats his boat i guess.

“Taylah, i can tell you’re furious about this, besides she is getting heaps of hate and death notes already for us just hanging out. Think what will happen if we start dating” Harry said. Well he had a good point, the amount of hate Perrie, Eleanor and I get is stupid and Taylor shouldn’t get any hate. But if she loves him she will stay with him not like Danielle, no offend to her but she really hurt Liam and he hasn’t been the same since.

“Harry, do what makes you happy, go to the zoo or something with Taylor and see how everything plays out, go with Lux, that might help” I said to him.

“Alright, if you say so” Harry said then ended the call.

“What was that all about?” Niall asks, handing me a cup of tea.

“Harry, he likes Taylor and yeah, i told him to go to the zoo with her and yeah” I mumbled taking the tea.

“I can tell your not happy about it” Niall says smiling.

“Its not that im not happy, its just...” I said trying to find words.

“Its that he wants to date a celebrity when your best friend just died and you didn’t mean for him to date someone already famous, your worried she is just going to write another song aren’t you?” Niall said and i nodded.

“Taylor has a bad habit of that and its not fair on Harry, i just want him to be happy you know” I said sighing.

“Well, see how the relationship goes and if she does something bad about him, you can do whatever you feel like to get her back” Niall winks at me smirking.

“I guess so” I then grab my phone and check my twitter to find a photo that i wasn’t ready for. I open it up and my jaw drops to the floor. Its a photo of Danielle and Liam in New York walking around holding hands.

“N-N-Niall!!!!!” I scream and he looks at me confused. I hand him the phone and his eyes widen and he mutters-

“What the hell!”

“Exactly, Liam is going to be hurt again isn’t he?” I sighed taking back my phone.

“I wouldn’t think so, but maybe its friendly” Niall said.

“Doubt it, he still loves her Niall, he looks happy. Im calling Eleanor to see what happening” I said about to dial her number.

“Don’t bother Tay, she is in New York with Perrie, hanging with Lou and Zayn” Niall said showing me a photo.

“Why wouldn’t they tell me?” I wondered.

“Babe, chill alright, anyway we have that massive concert tonight so you can chill with the girls alright?” Niall said kissing my lips softly.

FEW WEEKS LATER (HAVN’T TOLD ANYONE ENGAGMENT YET) BACK IN LONDON.

Well, Niall and i haven’t told anyone about the engagement and we are home in London. Liam and Danielle are official and so is Harry & Taylor, well i think they are im not actually sure anymore. So many rumours, We now decided to bring all the boys and girls together to tell them our new news.

“Niall, they will arrive any minute! BRUSH YOUR HAIR!” I scream at him then there is a knock at the door.

“THEIR HERE!!” I run to the door and open it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 43 18
This story is about love, heated breaking,drama and cheating well see Harry and Louis meet at X-factor then day's went past. Harry finally have the g...
56.1K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
1.6K 61 15
For three years, Harry has been running from his past. Now, he is moving to London and pledges to fulfil his only dream -- making it big in the music...
28K 921 20
Rose and Harry have been friends for years. Throughout there friendship, Harry always had more feelings for Rose then just friends and she new that...