Our fight to be together

By NinjaTurtleLoveTMNT

What will Olivia benson do when she's kidnapped by William Lewis? Will stabler be able to save her? What happ... More

That night
The search
The fight
Will he be there in time!!
Expressing the love for one another
A week later

The day before

1.4K 29 1
By NinjaTurtleLoveTMNT

As I walk down the hall to my desk I think about my relationship with Elliot. Today's the day that William Lewis is out. Elliot knows and has been watching and making sure I'm okay. How do I tell Elliot that I'm pregnant with his child? As I get to my desk I See Elliot. " elliot I need to talk too you" I say pulling him to the cribs. " what is it is everything ok"? he asked looking at me with his big blue eyes. " I-I'm pregnant El and your the father" I say crying. " hey now don't cry I'm happy that you are in a matter of fact I have to ask you something". he gets down on one knee and pulls out. Little black box and say" Olivia Marie Benson will you marry me" I gasp and nod yes. he picks me up and kisses me. " babe I'm working till 5am tonight so you'll be home for awhile alone" he calls leaving the room. I yell out ok. when I leave the room Rollins say that Lewis is out and to watch out for him. after the day is done I pack up to leave. " so how far along are you" Elliot asks while looking up from his computer. " 4 months I'm not that big" I say giving him a kiss them heading out the door. when I arrive to my apartment I go inside and hear a gun cock back. I turn around to see Lewis standing there with a smile on his face the last thing I see is a fist coming toward my face and with that I black out. when I wake I'm tied to a chair and I feel blood trickle down my face. I give a slight grunt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.6K 24
Two sisters Mackenzie and Maddie have never gotten along. But ever since Mackenzie pulled a malicious prank on Maddie... Maddie has stopped at nothin...
217K 1.1K 199
Mature content
1.2K 51 25
Cross? Does that ring a bell? ... Well, you are Gavin Cross's daughter! And you are trying to figure out why the "valley kids" are hated so much esp...