And Then She Was Gone

By CerrahQuack

A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control w... More

The Departure
Goodbye Alex
Heading West
Small Town Vibes
Coffee For Two
So Awkward
So What's The Game Plan?
Forward Down The Path!
Adapt and Overcome
Into The Wolves Den
Old Friends
Your Color Lacks Conviction
Tell Me More...
One Condition
On Our Terms
Happily Ever After
Sharing Spaces
The Guest Of Honor
Check Mate
A Challenge
Alpha Mathias
A Tense Exchange
Let Me Explain
Ground Rules
Candelit Dinner
Night Night
An Exercise
Cleanse Yourself
Hush
Time For A Lesson
The Mess Hall
A Change of Pace
Submit
A Fresh Start
Barbie Girl
Missing Pieces
Ying and Yang
A Compromise
The Beast
A Storms Coming
An Irregularity
Gentle Hands
Can We Go Already?
Home Sweet Home
More Chocolate Please
You're Beautiful
What Happened?
So Now You Need Me?
Baby Steps
Carried Off To Sea
Testing The Formula
What's the problem?
You Wont
Wounded Pride
A New Assignment
You Called Her?
A Fresh Start
Building The Foundation
Some Time Apart
Ill Be Waiting
A Long Day
Don't Make Me Change My Mind
Patience
It Takes Two To Tango
Gal Pals
Mathias: The Beginning
Pay Attention To Me
A Hard Lesson
Mine
It's all bullshit, right?
Little Wolf
The Alphas Kryptonite
Pick One
Hope
Disappointed Expectations
Routine Followup
She Took The Stairs
Thoroughly Spent
The Alphas Best Friend
Home
Time To Change
House Warming
A New Routine
A Surprise
Tease
A Blonde, A Brunette and a Red Head Walked Into a Bar...
We Meet Again
Eat Your Words
Mr. Sensitive
You're So Annoying
Girl Time
The Domino Effect
Fractured
The Betas Dilemma
New Developments
Measured Steps
I Got You
Whats Happening?
Alpha Mathias: July 1763- Trouble
Recovery
You Need To Wake Up
The Past Meets The Present
Running Theories
The Rumor Mill
The Mad Queen
Set In Motion
Phone Date
Package Received
Elena: July 1763
An Error Of Dissociation
A Slight Delay On Pay Day
Internal Struggle
A Heavy Burden
A Perfect Night
First Watch
You're Not Forgiven
Destiny
A Firsthand Account
Baby Sitting Detail
The Perfect Storm
It's Over
Recuperation
Battle Ready
Green With Envy
An Alternative Perspective
Growing Pains
Show Me
Boys are from Mars, Girls are from Venus
You Win Some, You Lose Some
Tangled Webs
Divided Interests
The Lazy Luna
Party Crasher
The Lunas Guard
The Missing Piece
Communication
Thank You
It Puts The Lotion On The Skin
The Love Of A Mate

Did He...?

1.1K 51 13
By CerrahQuack

In the ten minutes it took Elizabeth to shower, combined with the additional five minutes to get rapidly changed into a sundress and sandals, Jason had berated every single one of his Betas by phone call for not informing him of Alpha Ryan's sons name.

Jacob attempted to soothe the rage inside Jason by stating he was able to finally gain access to her phone records, trying to divert his furious Alphas attention by transmitting the files to him by email.

However, this only resulted in him shattering a lamp against a wall, when he saw the report detailing the dozens of phone calls and hundreds of texts in the file that exclusively existed between Alex and Elizabeth.

The winking emojis and little hearts sent back and forth between them resulting in an irrational fury filled jealousy, and a burning fire within him with deep seeded hatred for the audacity this man had for wanting to come into his home under the guise of a learning experience. It didn't matter if all these calls and texts occurred before he even met her, all that mattered was that they did occur and he was privy to that.

Poor Claire knew she would have another room to attend to, as she heard the havoc being reaped across the hall in his study while she attended to the bedroom, as Elizabeth and Jason were otherwise occupied. Knowing full well that in his fifteen minute meltdown, he did a lot more damage than the young woman did in two hours. She would be earning herself some overtime, and would be talking to Beta Mark about potential hazard pay. Most assuredly.

Jason had finally collected himself enough to cross the hallway, using the key to enter the bedroom with a stoney expression on his face and rigid broad shoulders. Never in his life had he been so out of control of his own emotions, the ups and downs of the last twenty-four hours were only further infuriating and absolutely exhausting.

He walked past both women, Elizabeth looking between him and Claire as the maid walked around continuing to pick up items, seemingly oblivious of his entry. Though, as soon as Claire was able, she gave a slight head shake behind his back and pressed her finger to her lips indicating silently it was best that Elizabeth did not speak at the moment.

The bathroom door slammed behind Jason and the sound of the shower running was enough to let a shocked Elizabeth exhale a long breath, clearly being unaware of what pissed him off this time. He left in a bad mood and returned even more livid.

"What was that?" she whispered as she walked slowly towards the maid, who was still busying herself cleaning up the articles of clothing from the floor.

"Shhhh, dear. He'll hear you." Claire whispered back to her in an even lower tone, and then immediately began humming as she continued about her business. Making it very clear that she would not be discussing anything with Elizabeth, as she minded her own self and did not involve herself in the lives of others , especially not his.

Elizabeth took a seat on the bed and watched the older woman walk around the bedroom, knowing she should be helping her, but being conflicted and overwhelmed in her own emotions from the day that she was unable to will herself to do so. She snapped out of her fog as the sound of the shower ceased, immediately followed by the jingle of keys and Claire slipping out the door to make herself useful in the study.

Jason emerged from the steamed bathroom with just a towel around his hips, his hair already slicked back in a tight slightly damp bun, having given it only a quick towel dry. He didn't even look in her direction at first, but moreso acted as if she was non-existent, grabbing a pair of his clean boxer briefs from the floor before ripping the towel off and discarding it in its place as if he traded them. Elizabeth turning her head away in embarrassment but not before seeing him in all his glory.

In his peripheral he caught her wildly blushing face and a smirk rose on his own, his mood a little more stable than it was before the shower, by just a hair. "Ever see one before?" a slight snide tone present, as he began to put on the boxer briefs one leg at a time, extremely slowly not in any apparent rush. "No? Yes?" he prodded along, eventually shrugging as the silence filled the room and he walked over to his full closet, a hand lazily rubbing at his abs as he was temporarily distracted with the thought about what he would be wearing.

Once he disappeared in the depths of the walk-in, his voice echoed from within. "He ever touch you?" his tenor light and airy as if asking in candid curiosity, which was masking the insane jealousy he was still harboring inside. His head poking out of the closet pointing in her direction as he began buttoning a perfectly starched white shirt onto his upper body, one button at a time. Eyebrows raised only quietly annunciating his feigned innocent curiosity.

She had gathered he was referring to Alex, as that was where their last conversation left off, and that he was the current topic of interest responsible for Jason's current foul demeanor. However, she wasn't quick to feed into his solicitation for a response, knowing it could only end poorly.

"Yes? No?" he repeated, stepping out of the closet so he could stare at her while he fastened the buttons on the cuffs of his sleeves. "Did he ever taste you?" he asked more pointedly, his voice getting deeper.

"Don't be disgusting." she said with a shake of her head and her eyes falling to the floor.

"Oh, I struck a nerve, did I?" he said with mock amusement, walking back into the closet and pulling out navy blue dress pants, making sure he quickly returned outside the door to stare at her as he climbed into them one leg at a time. "Did it feel good?" an arch of an eyebrow on full show. "Him lapping up your juices like a dog?" his stare hardening.

"You're repulsive." she said, quickly getting up off the bed and flicking her hair behind her shoulder as she walked over to the sliding glass door.

"I bet you moaned..." he said as if in deep thought regarding the experience. "I bet your legs trembled... or quivered, that's a better way to put it." a nod of his head as he went back into the closet.

"There is something extremely fucked up about you." she said staring out the window, looking at the grass and wishing so desperately she could have it passing under her feet as she ran away from here. From him.

"Did you suck his dick?" he said bluntly from in the closet, as the following sound of drawers replaced the quiet between them, as they were pulled open and items were shuffled around. A gold watch now being fastened on his wrist with a firm click. Then a pair of navy socks being slid onto his feet, one at a time.

"Shut up..." she mumbled, tears beginning to well in her eyes as she was being barraged with personal questions repeatedly and had no way of reprieve from their onslaught.

"Did it all fit? Did it make you choke? Tell me, I'm interested." he said his voice flowing out, still prodding along without a care for her non-responsive comments.

His collar being adjusted so he could place a deep blue tie on in rapid fashion. A matching tight navy pin striped vest being donned after he tucked his shirt into the pants and fitted them with a black belt. Finally leaving the closet with a pair of nicely polished black leather shoes in hand.

"Did you swallow his cum?" a minor show of disgust appearing on his face and then disappearing in a flash, as he sat down on one of the chairs close to the sliding glass door, watching her intently while he began to put the shoes on. Still waiting for her to respond, as if she was going to answer his direct questioning. "It was salty, wasn't it?" he quipped, as he tied neat knots on each shoe.

"Will you just shut the fuck up?" she said turning around, anger now discernable on her face as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Is that why you're dressed like a whore? You're hoping he's going to stick his dick inside you?" he said after looking her up and down. The sun dress showing too much cleavage for his liking, and the hem of the skirt falling too short for his approval, reaching her mid thigh. While it was a nice view for him, he didn't want others to see what was exclusively his.

"You're a pig..." she said, dropping her eyes not being able to maintain eye contact with him for very long in their awkward dispute.

"A pig?" he said, rising to his feet and tugging at his clothes meticulously, ensuring they were sitting just right, finally acknowledging one of her insults. "No... I don't think I'm a pig." he said with a shake of his head as if he was trying to find a word to accurately define himself. "Definitely, not a pig." he said in certainty. A wolf, maybe.

Slow deliberate steps from him, beginning to close the distance between the two of them, making her back up into the glass door and then scoot along it until she couldn't go any further with her back pressed against the wall in a corner. His advance stopping right in front of her where he blocked her only exit, the free space of the room, with an arm extended out and his hand planting firmly on the wall beside her head.

"Did he touch you right here?" he said lowly, his eyes flickering black as his free hands finger tips traced along the smooth material of the dress along her chest.

"Don't fucking touch me!" she spat out at as she went to smack his hand away, her wrist grabbed by the hand once on the wall and his body pressing closer to form a replacement barrier.

The close proximity of the two creating a heated humidity much like the one that would be uncovered in the deep jungles of the Amazon. Her senses being overrun as he towered over her, his hand trailing down to reach under the skirt of the dress and tracing the outline of the smooth panties between her legs. Her legs clenching at first but then having a mind of their own and giving him the smallest opening.

"Is this where his fingers went?" his black eyes trailing down to where his hand was covered in the cloth of the dress, the index finger probing the underwear to the side permitting the rest of his fingers entrance, where skin could meet skin. "Were you this wet when he touched you?"

"Let me go..." she said quietly, but for some reason her body melting in his touch. Wanting him to continue, overwhelmed with the sensations produced from grazing fingers brushing against her folds.

Her arousal was thick in the air, he knew she didn't want him to stop, he could hear her heart rate and smell her excitement. He saw the goosebumps on her skin and the way her cheeks flushed as her lips parted in short gasping breaths. Her reactions clearly not being produced from fear, but from his enticing subtle touches.

Further encouraging him to slip his long middle finger into her entrance and curl it towards him in a slow stroking manner, causing a deep audible inhale to erupt from in between her lips and her free hand to grip at his hip, her nails beginning to dig into his perfectly starched and placed clothes.

"Did it feel this good with him?" he smirked into her, his head nuzzling down into her shoulder as he breathed in deeply her alluring scent. All the while, a fury still raging within him, and so desperately wanting to fuck the thoughts of Alex out of her permanently. Increasing the strokes and using a firmer pull as his fingertip rubbed aggressively at the spot a couple inches inside her, towards the direction of her stomach.

"...Stop...it..." she mumbled breathlessly, at this point wanting the questions to stop but not the touches as her body clearly indicated, leaning further into his.

"Alright." he said with a quick shrug of his shoulders, and his hands withdrawing from her completely, only once he was satisfied from her physical response. His departure causing her to whimper as she was suddenly without his touch and the electric intensity it had brought about her.

She almost protested the absence of his hand from between her legs, but with the removal of the touch she was afforded a moment of clarity after one minutes time had passed. It dawning on her what had just occurred and how she was so completely overwhelmed by a deep carnal response.

"It's time to go." he said as his eyes fluttered down to her neck. Staring rabidly at the spot he had just immersed his face in deeply. His eyes leering in an almost creepy manner at the crook of her neck, as he introduced his fingers into his own mouth and sucked away her arousal. Her body leaning towards him as he did so, but rationality forcing her immediate withdrawal. He himself, taking a deep breath in and regaining his own composure where his eyes returned to their normal deep green tone. "But not before you're presentable."

His hand with glistening fingers being pointed to her luggage, guiding her to get changed. "Cover your legs and your chest. But don't change your panties, we don't have the time." he said briskly as he turned his attention towards the hallway door, looking down at his watch briefly not at all concerned about being on time for the meeting.

Jason wanting them to smell her excitement, and how engulfed she was in his own scent when they would finally see her.

Fuck that guy Alex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
1.2K 6 68
"How dare you try to reject her, you fucking freak! You hurt my friend, so I am going to hurt you." She threatened powerfully, grabbing him by his t...
181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
6.6M 194K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...