~ deku / izuku oneshots ~

By TheSecondAssassin

DISCONTINUED :3 CURRENT COVER IS BY @ainooodles ON INSTAGRAM So most these are gonna be super action base... More

playbunny suits and red revolvers
so cold and yet so hot
so cold and yet so hot ~ 2
mineta x trash <3
to be an assassin (dekubowl?)
gang/mafia deku (a little secret)
broken strings /su!cidal deku
so cold yet so hot ~ 3
friendly barista (tododeku uwu)
unfortunately undead (vigilante)
p gay villain deku?
lemon,, villain kacchan
pick me (spicy dekubowl)
cheating, heartbreak and bakudeku
kacchan? - wrong intentions
roadtrip - kiribakutododeku
he's carrying a gun
adoption and artillery
strawberry blush (healer!deku)
hickeys and bite marks
accidentally seducing class 1A
just kiss me, idiot
deku-not-clothed
stain's apprentice (tododeku)
abandoned kissing booth
mental trafficking

after hours (SHINDEKU!!!)

994 14 15
By TheSecondAssassin

FOR MY HOMEFOLLOWER ILY

summary: SHINDEKU HAVE AN AGENCY TOGETHER. Shinso's been head over heels for Izuku for years before actually meeting the greenette: so what will he do once Izuku notices him?

warnings: tons of pining heh

SHINSO POV

Izuku types away at his computer, tongue between his teeth as he finishes up another villain report. The agency had a new breakthrough with a fairly recent gang and a load of reports got sent over his way. Between triple checking the rookie reports and writing his own, his eyes had been glued to the screen all day.

Being the dreadfully open person he was, his door was always gaping wide and young apprentices, as well as heroes, peered into his room to catch a glimpse of the company CEO. Dreadfully concerned to catch sight of his sleep-deprived eyes and messy bed-hair, some had the decency to call him some help.

And that's how Shinso Hitoshi, the other company owner, appeared at Izuku's door holding warm coffee and aspirin.

Cmon dude, you can do this. He's just another guy! -and the number two hero. -and the CEO of the greatest hero agency in japan. -and the boy I've had a crush on since we started this agency together three years ago.

Fuck I don't think I can do this.

I was startled by a rough hand on my shoulder and looked back to see a bubble hero popping a concerned smile. I smiled back and thanked the heavens nobody here knew I was a CEO.

I'd wanted to get a better relationship with our workers by only reporting business on the lowkey and pretending to be one of the sidekicks, simultaneously helping to keep my quirk a secret from the public in order to work as a semi-underground hero with no setbacks. If villains didn't know my quirk then that could only work in my favour.

Well, that might've been a lie. The only setback? Izuku has no idea who I am.

Nodding to the bubble hero, I handed her the hot cup of coffee and she entered the room. I basked in his grateful smile at her for three seconds before his eyes turned towards the door and I slipped away back down the buzzling hallway.

~~~

Sunday rolled around before I could process it. I'd missed a whole week of opportunities and had yet to meet Izuku face to face. My command with Izuku had always been through email, and we'd both agreed to have a third party controlling the business itself to focus on hero work. Meeting someone with the same thirst for heroics made me immediately agree with a shared partnership, even with a stranger.

The day I realized I was falling for the man was the day before I saw him in person, which did things to my heart. The man was ethereal, I swear. Soft green hair tousled around his head like a halo and plump pink lips adorned his cute button nose, always chapped and bruised from when he'd spend hours chewing on his bottom lip and dragging it between white teeth. His eyelashes were almost innocent as they framed his bright green eyes. I wasn't about to think of his body right before going on a run, though.

I slipped into my shoes and stuffed the keys into my back pocket before I closed the door, greeting a sad goodbye to my cats.

Oh my god, I'm a crazy cat lady in my twenties.

Immediately after that thought, I blacked out as I pushed myself to my limits, sweat dripping down my face as I ran. The beating of sneakers on cement flooring was soothing, drowning me in such a stupor I almost forgot to look up. By the time I reached the park near my apartment, I looked up to see Uravity chatting animatedly at a gym-short-clad Izuku. Curse my absolute luck.

Uraraka said something that made him turn to face her, and his eyes paused on me. I was quick to turn and pull my shirt over my head, hiding my hair. I stayed in that position - arms over my head and shirt pulled up, covering my face and part of my arms as if I were struggling to take it off - for a few minutes. There was no doubt I probably broadcasted my sweaty, toned stomach, because, by the time I pulled my shirt back down, Izuku was trying to turn to walk towards me while Uraraka laughed and pushed him towards his apartment.

I quickly took off running towards my own floor on the building opposite his, with only the small park separating us both. My cats gave me some comfort.

~~~

It was Thursday by the time it happened again. I stood outside the coffee shop where I last got Izuku his coffee, too chicken to actually bring it to him at the time. I carefully entered the cafe and got in line, tugging my baseball hat down to hide my eyes and the small bit of fringe still peeking through. The contacts Izuku was wearing did little to nothing at hiding his identity, easily recognizable to me through his All Might hoodie and Lord Explosion keyring peeking out from his jeans. It was no secret Izuku had gone to UA and befriended the heroes there, something which continuously decreases my chance for a relationship with the man.

The green-haired man chatted animately to the bartender as he was handed a drink in a pink thermo, rose and black themed. I was ordering when a redhead entered the store, immediately pushing Izuku into a hug and almost getting him to spill his coffee.

I bit my lip in nervousness as the biggest smile rose on his face and he turned to hug the hero I vaguely knew as red riot. He, however, had done nothing to hide his identity as he bore his hero suit as well as dyed fiery red hair. Izuku was lifted gently into the air in the hug, and the greenette laughed out in joy.

"Kirishima! Gods dude how's the commission?"

"Holy shit, Zuku. Iida brought in three of the hitmen from the gang you mentioned. Seems we're not the only ones on their tail."

Izuku nodded and looked up at the bright lights in the cafe. "Don't think I can say much in here but fuck, I can't wait to bust in and grind their bones." He paused. "We've changed so much, Kiri."

The redhead laughed and shook his head softly. "Fuck yeah, you got hot and everything."

Izuku turned a deep red and moved to elbow the other hero as they walked out of the store. A faint "Oh fuck off you big rock." was heard from between the glass doors before mumbles about 'Katsuki' and horrified gasps at the comparation followed.

My mind spiralled immediately. Did Izuku have a boyfriend I had just never known about? That dude sure looked buddy-buddy with my painfully big crush. My fears were solidifying by the time I left the store and managed to catch the end of their conversation before they both thankfully turned away from me and walked away.

"Say Hi to your boyfriend for me too, Kirishima!" Izuku hollered, waving his Lord Explosion keys in the air and laughing.

Welp, nevermind I guess.

~~~

All excitement I could've previously had on my face was flushed out into horror as my eyes continued scanning down my manager's email.

-and so, you'll be needing to attend an hour-long meeting with the heads of the corporation as a company CEO. I know you dislike any social gatherings, but this gang has alleged possession of minors needing to be sorted immediately. I'll link you the details as well as the attendance below. You'll have to prepare a few words and-

My eyes harshly stopped scanning the page as I scrolled down to find two attachments. Sure enough, a short list of names confirmed Izuku's attendance (as well as my death sentence.)

Okay. So I have to attend a business meeting with Izuku and three heroes who I'd rather never meet. I shrugged off the email and slid my mouse down to check the time. I had twenty minutes to get my speech done and haul ass to the conference room if I wanted to remain as a head of this company.

I swore my hands moved on their own as I typed out a short word of dominance and printed it out, thoughts of Izuku and his messy green hair flooded away as my fingers clacked on keyboard keys. Holding up the crisp sheet and backing it on one of my red company folders, I made sure my hair looked okay and my shirt was tucked before I made my way towards the floor above mine.

Nothing could have prepared me for Izuku.

The man had on unsaturated crimson pants, appearing a beautiful murky scarlet. His figure hugged tight and his loose black blazer was tucked under one arm, showcasing his biceps through the thin white shirt material. His tie was slung around both shoulders unmade, almost like he had no idea how it was done, and on his way in, he slid it off and threw it in a passing trash can.

Fuck.

I could feel the monochrome white suit I wore restricting my movements as I entered the room and sat opposite of Izuku, the only other company owner. His eyes were on me the second I entered the room and I feared he was judging me already.

Soon enough, my manager sat alongside me to parallel Izuku's before me, and his eyes shifted away from me as he bit his bottom lip and crossed his legs under the table. I bit bat the urge to groan as Ellie smiled at me and clapped both her hands together.

"Okay! Now that we're all waiting for Sir Lemillion, I'd like to introduce the very secretive company CEO." My manager joked.

I scoffed lightly and cocked my head towards her side while still facing Izuku. Her beaming face staring back at me made me crack a smile slightly and I looked back at the table with a smile on my face, barely hidden from the room.

Izuku sucked in a breath, blocked by the door opening and banging on one side. "I'm so sorry I'm late! I only just now checked my email and then Aizawa felt like asking me millions about Midoriya, so I ended up-" The green-haired man laughed loudly and shook his head. "Shut up and sit your ass down, Mirio."

The lighthearted atmosphere immediately cooled everyone down and the meeting continued smoothly up until the time for speeches.

Izuku stutters through it like a fucking king and the woman at his side pats his shoulder comfortingly as he finishes and lays his head on the table, blushing furiously and groaning. He lightly lets his head bounce on the wood and looks up, embarrassed at his poor excuse at normal human speech.

It was fucking adorable.

My throat felt uncomfortably tight as I stood up to present, laughing nervously at the small crowd. "Overlooking small organizations such as this one, raids and other overhauled and pre-planned extortions could-" Izuku is staring at my stomach. Izuku is staring at my thighs. Izuku is staring at my hair and he looks like he wants to yank the hell out of it. Fuck it, Izuku was staring at me.

Despite my organized attempt, my speech ended awkwardly and I sat down with the dorkiest smile on my face. The meeting ended soon after that, productively having set up a schedule and an online meeting soon enough.

As we were leaving the conference room, thoughts buzzing through my head like flies, I shrugged off my white blazer and immediately felt a hand on my bicep.

"If I knew you were that hot, I'd have tried to meet you long ago. Fuck, Shinso, I wanted to jump you through that whole meeting." Izuku laughed out as his hands tightened on my arm before he paused and came down in realization before he looked absolutely horrified.

"I am so sorry! Isabel has a truth quirk and I didn't realize when she told me to come up to you, and- fuck." he sounded resigned. "You're straight, aren't you."

"Straight?" came my answer through a wide smile.

"Yeah, like you like gir-" his eyes glossed over as mine settled to a happy little smirk.

"Kiss me."

A/N

GUYS AHSABDIJNOXNJWBIHD

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND I WAS TRYING TO MAKE IT LONG ENOUGH BUT ACCIDENTALLY WENT OVERBOARD;; UHH. I'm happy with how it ended but idk if I'll make a part two or anything unless you guys want one? I'm always a lot more into the angst of crushes and stuff more than actually established relationships but I get not everyone is like that smh

out of curiosity how old do you guys think I am? and how old are you guys?

HONESTLY WOULD PROBABLY NOT HAVE WRITTEN THIS IF IT WEREN'T FOR @LillaSzles AND THEIR COMMENTS I LOVE YOU :(( can't wait for the wedding

tysm for reading seriously ughshfigh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827 12 11
These are just random oneshots. Requests are welcome and will do almost any ship besides anyone x Eri, anyone x Kota, and literally any ship with M**...
189K 2.1K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...
186K 5.1K 58
There were complaints about a baby crying in Aizawas patrol route so, naturally he went to sort it out. what he did not know is that this mission wou...
121K 1.3K 73
{COMPLETED: 4/1/21} characters that I want in this (haven't decided yet) will basically sit and read different versions of bnha where Deku is still t...