The Empire King | โœ”๏ธ

By cloudy_Alya

Mason King ๐Ÿ‘‘ Leader of One of the most feared Mafias in the country, The Empire. Strong ,handsome, rich... More

.โ™ฆ. Welcome .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. Aesthetics .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. Coincidence .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. Emotions .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. First Day .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. Alaska .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. Whipped .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. The Ball .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. Ex boyfriend .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. Secrets Exposed .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. Dinner .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. Betraying Him .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. Confrontation .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. Escaping .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. Girl's Night .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. Finally Free .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. Part Of The Family .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ. Back To Work .โ™ฆ.
.โ™ฆ๏ธ. Date .โ™ฆ๏ธ.
.โ™ฆ๏ธ. Empire Queen .โ™ฆ๏ธ.
.โ™ฆ๏ธ. I love you .โ™ฆ๏ธ.
.โ™ฆ๏ธ. Eavesdropping .โ™ฆ๏ธ.
.โ™ฆ๏ธ. Mask Off .โ™ฆ๏ธ.
.โ™ฆ๏ธ. The End .โ™ฆ๏ธ.
.โ™ฆ๏ธ. New Book .โ™ฆ๏ธ.

.โ™ฆ. And So It Begins .โ™ฆ.

29.7K 550 217
By cloudy_Alya

👑 Mason's POV 👑

I stand in front of my office window that overlooks the city as I think of everything that has happened in the past five years.

I was never this strict and mysterious. I was ,like any other guy in his early twenties, I used to party and hang out with my friends. I had big dreams for my future, I wanted to become a pilot and travel around the world and find my other half , but all my dreams crashed down with my parents death.

Me and my seven brothers knew that my father was in the mafia and of course my mother knew too, the only one who didn't know was my sister Sophia the youngest member in our family.

Although I knew that I'll have to take over in the future but I didn't know that it'll be this early. Not only did I have to give up my dreams to rule the whole mafia now, but I had to take care of all of my siblings and make sure they're safe.

I couldn't do anything to change what happened, the only thing I can do now is take care of my siblings firstly and the mafia secondly.

I grabbed my jacket and put it on before exiting my office and heading home. As I reached my SUV I decided to go have some alone time so I ordered my men to bring me my black matte Firarri .(picture below, I love this car).

"Sir do you want me to drive" Morty, my most trusted bodyguard asked.

"No it's okay I want to stay alone for a while" I replied.

"But sir, wouldn't it be dangerous to stay out without protection?" He asked ,worry laced in his words.

"I'll be okay Morty, no one would dare to cross me" I said to which he nodded before closing the car door for me.

I was driving for almost half an hour now, I looked down at my phone as its ringtone broke through the silence. The screen lit up with Brent's name, I brought the phone up to answer it but suddenly a black figure appeared in front of my car causing me to slam my brakes.

The road was deserted, not even a single car or person was around. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car to see a girl on the ground clutching her ankle.

I approached her and kneeled down next to her " Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Am I okay? If you didn't drive like a reckless idiot I would've been good but no you almost ran me over and gave me a fractured ankle" She huffed.

What the fuck is wrong with this girl? She's already getting on my nerves." Or perhaps you should've looked around you before jumping on the road in front of my car like the stupid girl you are. I wasn't even going fast if I was you'd be dead now" I said with a blank face.

"Excuse me who's the stupid?" She asked offended.

"Who else is here? Of course you and you just proved my point" She opened her mouth to answer but I cut her off by adding " Plus you called me an idiot first".

"Ugh fine! I'm sorry I'm just having a bad day" She huffed and I didn't answer.

"Let's get you off the road and get your ankle checked at the hospital" I said.

"No!" She said out loud to which arched my eyebrow " I can't go to the hospital, I mean I hate hospitals " She muttered.

I didn't believe her, being in the mafia made it so easy to know when the person is lying and when he's being honest, neither the less I dropped the matter.

"Right, well I can't just leave you here while you're hurt. I'll take you to my personal doctor and then drop you at your house" I said.

"That won't be necessary, I'll just go back home and apply some medicine on it" She said before adding " I'm really late. I should go back home or my dad will be worried ".

She started to get up but failed miserably, I helped her up and said" Let me at least give you a lift" She seemed to debate it before she nodded.

As I was driving her home with the help of the directions she told me I said " Don't you know that you shouldn't talk to strangers, let alone get in the car with them".

"Right" She narrowed her eyes at me and scooted to the door to which I chuckled.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you" I said ,smirking before I continued " Just take it as an advice to use in the future.. not anyone can be trusted" .

She nodded her head before stopping me at the entrance of her street " I can continue my way from here, my d-dad is ... strict so he won't be happy to see me with a stranger" She said, stuttering.

I stared at her for a second before nodding at her, she thanked me as she exited the car. She gave me one last look before disappearing as she turned the corner. As I headed back home I remembered that I didn't ask her for her name , there's something interesting about her but I can't put my hand on it.

I couldn't get her off of my mind the whole ride home. I entered the living room to see everyone hanging around. As I mentioned before I have seven brothers and one sister. Brent was the oldest after me followed by Luke then Cole. After that we have Jason then Will, Alex and the last boy Elijah and of course we can't forget the youngest and our princess Sophia.

Alex, Will and Cole were playing PlayStation while Elijah and his girlfriend Audrey were chatting in the corner with each other, yup they're together now just like Ace and Sophia are. Yeah Ace is now Sophia's boyfriend, no one was okay with it at first, especially Jason, you can't imagine what his reaction was, let's say a lot of furniture was ruined that day and a lot of punches and cusses were thrown. Speaking of Jason he was having a staring contest with Ace as Sophia played the referee , while Brent was watching them with amusement.

Luke entered the room with some popcorn and snacks in his hand. "Oh Mason, you're finally here, where were you? We tried calling you several times and Morty told us that you left alone. Is everything okay?"

"I was just driving around " I said to which he nodded.

Sophia walked towards me before hugging me " Welcome back home Mason, how was your day?" She asked.

"It was.. Interesting" I said hugging her back and she smiled back at me.

"Come on we're having a movie night " She said dragging me to the couch where Jason was complaining about how Ace cheated when Sophia left.

"Stop acting like a baby " Alex told him with a smirk.

"Shut the fuck up idiot before I punch you" Jason growled back at him.

Soon enough they were fighting while Will and Elijah cheered them up. "Can you tell them to stop so we can start the movie already?" Cole asked me to which I sighed then nodded.

"Can you say it in Italian too, it sounds so cool and scary when you say it like that" I rolled my eyes at her.

I might be all scary outside the house but that all comes flying out of the window when I'm around these idiots. They're all annoying and stuff but I won't change that for the world.

—— - ♦ - ——

(A/N): So here's chapter one it's not that long but it's just to give you a glimpse of the book.

What are your thoughts? And do you have anything you'd like to see?

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤

💐 Sending you all my love 💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 517 33
Story about a girl who was taken from her father and 6 brothers at 1 years old and she was physically and Mental abused by her mother and her mother'...
2.7M 64.7K 37
Almost every person who has siblings know how annoying they can be, especially 'brothers'. How is Sophia going to survive a house full of, not only o...
1M 19.4K 51
หšสš ๐—” ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ/๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ษžหš หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† ๐— ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ช๏ฟฝ...
1.9M 75.8K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...