MOONDUST

Av JaneNola

COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first Colle... Mer

πŸŒ™ MOONDUSTπŸŒ™
1 πŸŒ™ Salted caramel and chocolate
2 πŸŒ™ Make a scene!
3 πŸŒ™ Carry me!
4 πŸŒ™ Yes or no?
5 πŸŒ™ Oh, fuck off!
6 πŸŒ™ Nothing but the jersey
7 πŸŒ™ Look. At. Me.
8 πŸŒ™ Bad taste of hookups
9 πŸŒ™ Bro-code
10 πŸŒ™ Skate it off
11 πŸŒ™ Not my boyfriend
12 πŸŒ™ Who is she?
13 πŸŒ™ First Letter
14 πŸŒ™ If you keep doing this
15 πŸŒ™ Favorite distraction
16 πŸŒ™ You're hurting me!
17 πŸŒ™ I can't help it.
18 πŸŒ™ It's his mistake
19 πŸŒ™ I want answers
20 πŸŒ™ Don't apologize
21 πŸŒ™ I'll be civil
23 πŸŒ™ A little something
24 πŸŒ™ Happy now
25 πŸŒ™ It's the _ for me
26 πŸŒ™ Walmart version
27 πŸŒ™ Who's a flirt now
28πŸŒ™ Make me blush
29πŸŒ™ Certainly not space
30πŸŒ™ You want some?
31πŸŒ™ Such a daddy
32πŸŒ™ Shithead personality
33 πŸŒ™ Stop, I love it
34 πŸŒ™ Special, n-not weird
35 πŸŒ™ Must be simping
36 πŸŒ™ Want her back
37 πŸŒ™ A piece of tape
38 πŸŒ™ Three musketeers
39 πŸŒ™ You just k-kissed...
40 πŸŒ™ How mad are you?
41πŸŒ™ Lu, You're...
42 πŸŒ™ Fucking irreplaceable
43 πŸŒ™ Hard to trust
44 πŸŒ™ You're Cruel
45 πŸŒ™ Kiss me or what?
46 πŸŒ™ The girl I love
47 πŸŒ™ I believe you
48 πŸŒ™ Just passionate
49 πŸŒ™ So kissable
50 πŸŒ™ Crazy wild
51 πŸŒ™ If we're lucky
52 πŸŒ™ So much worse
53 πŸŒ™ You're my anchor
54 πŸŒ™ Trop m-m-mignonne
55 πŸŒ™ Fine ignore me
56 πŸŒ™ Shame on you
57 πŸŒ™ Stupid Scorpios
58 πŸŒ™ Moondust
59 πŸŒ™ I'm suffering
60 πŸŒ™ Pretending
61 πŸŒ™ Dreams do come true
62 πŸŒ™ For Luna
63 πŸŒ™ The girl behind the glass
64 πŸŒ™ Lucky guess
65 πŸŒ™ We fell in love

22 πŸŒ™ Before...

13.6K 442 348
Av JaneNola

Luna Larsson

I was waking up slowly, my heart still slightly broken, but better since the entire night I was surrounded by lovely breaths coming from Jules's warm chest. I snuggled my face into his shirt one last time before opening my eyes. Our legs were and entangled mess, while the sunlight made his face glow and his thick eyelashes softly fluttered against his cheeks. I didn't even realize I was smiling so hard at the sight of it, until my cheeks started to hurt. I was perfectly happy just lying here, staring at his face, waiting until the moment he would open his eyes. Life was too short to dwell, and so I vowed right this moment I was going to give it time, but not waste it. If this, just being around him was all I had at the moment, I was going to enjoy it to the fullest and learn every single thing there was to know about him. So, when my time was over I could say that in another life I knew Jules Martin, and he was pretty amazing. That's the kind of life I want to live, one without regrets.

I laid my head back down on his pillow, my face so close to his the tip of my nose kissed his. I wanted to kiss more than just his nose with mine, I wanted to taste his lips again, but they were already curved into a smirk. "You're s-s-s-sneaky." He said, his raspy morning voice slicing through me in a blissful manner. Shit that's... charming.

I instantly chuckled and hid my face behind my hands, suddenly shy and nervous, but while I felt him stretch his muscles against my body and he softly draped his leg over me to pull me close, my laughter died out and it was replaced by an internal gasp, his movements giving me butterflies. "So are you." I whispered, completely out of breath by the way our lower bodies melted together, nothing preventing me from feeling his morning wood, which caused another swarm of butterflies to make the room spin. I looked up to see his hazel eyes in the sunlight, more green and gold than usual, and they were stunning, just like the rest of him.

"H-h-h-ow did you sleep." He whispered softly yet in his husky morning voice. His hazel goodness gave me a once over, so intense I bit my bottom lip to hold back an intentional smirk. "I'm still tired." He stretched once more around me before snuggling his face in the crook of my neck, his body half on top of me.

The way his wet lips felt hot against my skin, made me arch my back into him, my hand longingly going to the back of his head, my fingers fading into his messy locks. Mhh I want more kisses like the one yesterday, it felt like an explosion of feelings and tingles, a rush of adrenaline and spice coated with sweet honey and candy. Damn I can nearly taste it, or I'm just hungry. Probably both. "Dangerously well." I chuckled softly while at the same time arching my back again, earning myself a soft yet raspy morning groan. 

"Mmh, I'm not a morning person, b-b-but this is a way to wake up t-t-that I don't mind." His voice sounded husky as it bounced of my skin near my ear, his warm breath heating me up from the inside.

I lightly ran my fingers through his hair again, thinking of the way his lips were technically kissing my neck, the thought alone making me close my eyes with a parted mouth and a flustered look on the rest of my face. I swallowed thinking this was so harmless yet so intense, my attraction to him undeniable and addictive. "Me too." I whispered, but I softly gasped the moment he stretched himself once more, his lower body now perfectly aligned with mine and the pressure of him nearly driving me insane. "That's dangerous too." I breathed a barely their breath, needing some space before I lost all control. 

He smiled against my skin and I didn't know what turned me on more, his smile or the fact he didn't pull away. "T-t-tell me about it." He hummed, this time actually kissing my neck, his wet lips against my skin making my heart skip and it made the want flood to all the right places. When a soft peck became a deeper wanting kiss and his tongue could taste the saltiness of my skin, I involuntarily bucked my hips into him, the wetness between my legs gathering fast. At the sound of one of his raspy hums, my hand grabbed the sheets to seek my last bit of self-control. "Let m-m-me take a shower... Before..." He exhaled deeply into my neck, before peeling himself off me, his gaze flustered and hot while he hovered over me, his lips moist from the kisses in my neck. 

"Before..." Before we skip a few steps. "Yeah, good idea." I swallowed, trying to catch my breath as I watched him roll off the bed with a smirk, running his hand through his hair while he himself seemed to need a five-second break from all the intensity. I needed to look away, but I couldn't, the bulge in his sweats undeniable present, my cheeks now bright and red at the thought of me having such effect.   

He looked at me while I snuggled into the sheets, not ready to leave yet. "I'll be right back." He said while grabbing a towel, swinging it over his shoulder, not even trying to hide his swollen part down below. "Please, don't run away." He smirked at me while he stood the end of the bed, my longing gaze watching him take one step after the other.

"Don't want to." I was quickly to respond him while I made his bed my own. "Not, until you fix my car." I yelled after him, laughing loud and he shook his head amused on his way out of his room. Uuugh. I sighed, letting my head fall into the pillow, my excitement burning me up slowly but surely. I can get used to this sweetness in the morning. He is sweet. Really sweet, it's refreshing. He's perfect. And dammit so hot. I pressed met legs together to feel the excitement he had caused and it made me take a deep breath, the burning desire he flared up inside me almost too intense.  

I waited in his room for a while, still trying not to succumb to the temptation but then I felt like I had to do something and I had two options. Stay in bed and savor the sweet feel of his sheets for a little longer or explore the rest of his room, his pictures, his stuff, his books. I was hesitating, the smirk on my face evidence of said mischief. Okay, I'm doing it. I jumped off the bed. I made the bed like my life was depending on it, cough cough, trying to make a good impression of course and I made my way over to his dresser, a picture instantly catching my eye. He was smiling bright, Not a cap but a beanie  covering his messy hair while wearing a thick winter coat and a smaller girl with pigtails and a headband, on his back trying to throw a snowball. I figured it was a little sister and my smirk only grew wider the longer I looked at this picture on his dresser. So guys like this do exist? Next to it another frame, but empty apart from a parking ticket stuck in the side. That's a way to fill it up. Don't judge, you've had plenty of those because you lose track of time. I looked around the room, a few hockey jerseys hanging randomly against the wall until my eye fell on his desk and a stack of books on top of it. So what's he studying, let's think, literature, tech... Can't really pin something on him. I couldn't hide my curiosity, so it was an obvious choice to have a better look at those books. The top one already hard to pronounce just like the second and the third and it became pretty clear he was studying Biomedical Sciences. Can he get even cuter... He's smart too...  

"Snooping a-a-around." I heard his soft voice enter the room. Oh oh busted. I turned around, one of his books held tight between my hands and my mouth nearly dropped at the sight of him. Just his sweatpants, no shirt, more tattoos than I expected, wet messy hair, and me? Oh well damn I was completely speechless. "Hate shared showers, m-m-my stuff always hits the w-w-wet floor while I'm at it." He shook his head while throwing his clearly drenched T-shirt into his laundry basket and all my astound brain could do was raise my eyebrows and scrape my throat.

"That's why me and Sophia decided to rent an apartment after the first year in dorms. You should try putting it in a plastic bag." I said, instantly pressing my lips together while I watched the view. Shit, Luna. Staring. Again. Shhh. The view is good. Too damn good. Sorry but gray sweats just hit different. Fuck. "Or just walk around like this." I whispered and I widened my eyes at the fact I just said that out loud. I instantly felt my cheeks getting hot, while he quickly grabbed a hoodie from his drawer and pulled it over his head his, all of his perfect muscles flexing right in my face, well I was looking so it was my own fault, but still there was perfection in the way he pulled it over his head. Oh oh Luna you freaking simp.

"So." He said with a smile on his face when his head reappeared. "W-w-what did you find out?" He smirked, throwing a hand through his wet hair and it made me want to do it for him. Damn stop it.

"That you're actually smart." I couldn't say anything else while he approached me, the back of my butt hitting the desk, while I desperately held on to his book. "Biom-m-medical." I stuttered when he stood in front of me, smelling so freaking good and freshly showered and the sight of his muscled torso covered in some random tattoos still imprinted on my eyeballs.

He smirked at my little stutter, knowing now he was the one making me nervous. "T-t-thanks for thinking I wasn't." He raised his eyebrows, while putting his hands over mine around his book and now I was definitely speechless. "I n-n-need a plan B if I can't get in a-a-at the NHL."

"Don't think you'll need it." I winked at him... Dammit Luna, smooth... You probably looked silly as fuck.

"It's not a-a-a-always the most talented ones t-t-that make the cut, but thanks. It's cute." He chuckled while taking the book and putting it on his desk. "A-a-are you ready?"

I instantly frowned my brows as his closeness made me forget all my plans for the day. "What for?"

"To see if I'm s-s-smart enough to fix your c-c-car." At his words, his hands pulled at the extra fabric on my hoodie, pulled me closer to him. I let him because I wanted him to do that ever since he walked back into the room. He wrapped his arms around me and it made me look up at his giant posture to face him. "I want you t-t-to stay and hang out." He whispered with a smirk, his eyes glimmering with I don't know what. Now that he talked to me, showed me the real him, he had this flirty sexy side to him, that had me mesmerized ever since he showed it. "Watch a movie or something like that, but I h-h-have practice in two hours so..." The look on his face became one of disappointment, a cute pout painting his lips. If I was tall enough to stand up on my tip toes and kiss him I would have. I wanted to so badly, but sometimes being short sucks. 

"So another time." My smile was wide, and it was a good thing because my plans started to rush back to me. I had classes and a shift at the bar to attend today. Shit. "Let me put my shoes on." I scrunched my nose at his and suddenly he gave me a funny look, it was adorable to watch, and I think he thought the same. Slowly his arms let go of me, the glimmer in his eyes melting me on the spot.   

I finished lacing my Nike shoes and grabbed my stuff from the nightstand while I felt him watch my every move, leaning against his dresser once again. "So." I wiggled my brows at him while he shuffled towards me again.

"So." He smirked, and damn he looked cute wearing the same white air force shoes as me, his hair almost dry and slightly curly. He drew me in with his smile, making me shuffle towards him, and when I was just within reach he grabbed my sleeve and pulled me over to his dresser, and I let myself completely be swept of my feet to the other side of the room.

"What are you doing?" I looked at him funny when he opened another drawer.

"Y-y-you ask that a l-l-lot." That's what you get for being a surprise all the time. He grabbed a black baseball cap from his supposed collection before putting it on my head, softly pushing my hair away from my face after. "That b-bed hair is cute, but this i-i-is cuter."

"Thought you weren't going to let me steal more of your caps." I squeezed my eyes at him with a smirk. "Thanks." I smirked while dragging him to his door by the pocket of his sweats.

"As if I c-c-could say no." He smirked, throwing another hand through his damp hair and I nearly lost it, my hand pulling him even closer, until I felt the door in my back. The hard cold surface reminded me of what was behind it. The fact I was in Zander's frat house and for all I knew that girl Katy was sleeping in his bed on the other side of the hallway, was making me anxious and angry. "Something wrong?" Jules frowned with worry when I seemed lost in thought.

"What if Zander sees me? I don't want to see or talk to him right now... I have nothing to say." I shrugged my shoulders as if I didn't care. I did care... About myself for once and I didn't think he deserved to explain himself, I saw enough the night before.  

Jules sweetly smiled, and it was enough to make me swoon. "I'll check if he's in the h-h-hallway." The look on his face was again one of worry and pity, but it was sweet, sweeter than I deserved maybe. "Let's make y-y-you a little less... You." He smirked and before I knew it he pulled my hood over the cap and pulled the two strings of my hoodie hard.

I gasped for air and let out a laugh when it covered my mouth and I didn't see it coming at all, his ways always putting a smile on my face. I freed my face while his laugh made my stomach flutter. "Martin Jesus, I still need to breath." My laugh joined his, but it faded and turned into another intense gaze when he grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. "You go first." I basically begged him with my eyes, and he nodded, nervously wetting his lips, pushing a free strand of hair under the hood. 

"Shh." The smirk with which he held his finger to his mouth before opening the door was killing me with laughter already. It was taking all of my power to keep it together. He stuck his head out looking left to right in a comical way and then quickly pulled me out of his room with a playful tug, almost making me trip. I crashed into his chest, resulting in my laugh sounding loud through the entire hallway, my hands flat against his chest while my eyes fell on the smile across his face. "Shh." Jules tried to silence me, but he as well was having a moment of laughter, as we both just went with it, feeling happy and light over the smallest little things.

"Shhh." I imitated him, still trying to catch my breath while the sound of a door opening in on the other side of the hallway caught my attention. Fuck.  

"Can't you people make a little less noise! Fucking idiots!" The loud voice cut through me like being stabbed in the back, and I was lucky I was facing him with my back, Jules's face pure horror and disgust as his eyes fell on Zander. "Luna?" He said softly all of a sudden and I clenched my jaw while I turned around to face him. Here we go...

----------- 🌙 -----------

💛 Hi Loves! Sorry it took me so long but life has been hectic this week! So it's a short one and maybe a little bit of a filler but the next one is coming Monday soooo you'll have something to look forward to, and me too because next chapters is going to be fun to write. Much Love, Jane!

🌙 How will this go?? Oh oh, is Zander going to hurt Jules's precious face again?

🌙 Sooo question: How would you describe Luna in 3 words, or two if you can't think of three :p

⭐️ Don't forget to hit the star if you liked it!

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

7.6M 174K 73
RosΓ© My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm afraid of not being enough. And crushing...
75.6K 2.9K 43
All RΓ©my Miller has ever known are lies until someone is able to give him the life changing truth. When studying at Harvard University, his path unex...
588K 14.7K 38
[MATURE] After a hate-filled one night stand, Evanna Hill is in shambles. With her perfect reputation and Rich parents' influence, she is shocked at...
668K 13.8K 48
The plan has always been simple. Finish college and open my own bakery while supporting my best friend in his journey to the NHL. After a not-so-goo...