Serpent| H.S.

By britishcvnts

**Contains Mature and Explicit Content** This is a field where no one is safe. Amira Davis seeks revenge on t... More

Disclaimer.
Cast/Trailer.
Run.
Sasha.
Newbie.
Hacker.
Club.
Bullseye.
Mission.
Blue Book.
Favors.
Bathe.
Boot Camp.
New Room.
Dark Nights.
Jam Session.
Irrational.
A Zany Evening.
Episode.
Night Out Of Town.
Unwind.

Training.

161 5 1
By britishcvnts

Not edited

Chapter Two

Waking up at the crack of dawn, I rub my eyes and grab my black biker shorts and a long sleeve cropped top made of spandex. Changing quickly, then brushing my hair into a low bun. Slipping on my black athletic shoes, I huff before leaving my room. I first stop in the kitchen to get my bottle of celery juice I made last night while talking to Zayn. It was probably best that I had forgotten since he would've been asleep when I landed anyway.

My body is starting to feel a major jet lag, so I'm hoping this juice will give me the boost I need for my training session. After I finish it all, I head to the gym. I only took a peek inside yesterday but now really looking at it. This is definitely the biggest room in the house. The left has a boxing ring and on the wall beside it is a rock climbing section. The center filled with black mats is the sparring area. Equipment and weights are on the far right, along with a punching bag, which Harry is using.

His fist quickly hit the bag, and he has a nice balance of force and speed. He starts to throw some kicks in too. His arms flex, and muscles protrude out. Heavy breaths escape his mouth as sweat drips down his face. Harry's torso is exposed, too, showing his toned body. His abs swelter with sweat while his gym shorts hang rather low. My throat gets a little dry as I watch him in the zone.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer," he snaps, taking one last blow to the bag.

"Sorry, you just are really good at keeping control of your body. Most people I've seen can't do it." Including myself.

"Well, I'm not like most people," he mutters.

"What are you even doing here? Just going to stare at me all day."

What's his deal? Why is he so arrogant?

"I'm here to train with Samara," I ignore his last comment. I have a feeling he is going to get on my nerves.

"Oh, you're early, and I see you've met Harry." Samara and Jules walk in.

"Sadly," I mumble.

"I heard that bitch!"

"Who you calling bitch, stupid ass motherfucker!"

"Hey, stop that! Harry, go take a shower and cool down."

"No, I much rather see what the newbie can do," he smirks. Rolling my eyes, I turn around and look at Jules. She's dressed in leggings and a sports bra. Her hair is tied back in a ponytail.

"Amira, I want to observe your skills. Jax told me, you know, karate and jujitsu and know some sword fighting. Jules is well inverse in these martial arts and knows how to use a katana in her sleep."

"Yep, my victims get chopped into bits when I use this baby," she says, holding her sword.

"So, what are we doing first?"

"Right now, close combat, then use those fake swords." Now Jules joins me in the center of the room.

"Oh, this is gonna be good. Can't wait to see Jules kick your ass." Harry wickedly grins,
resting on the wall behind Jules. Fucking asshole. I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of seeing me lose. I'll win this, and hopefully, he'll learn to shut his trap and not underestimate me.

"Just so y'know, I'm not going easy on you," Jules says.

"Didn't want you to." We get in our stances and wait for Samara's call.

"Fight!"

Jules runs towards me and tries to land a blow, but I block it. Her other hand rushes quickly from the side, and I dodge her attack. My arms keep up to block her fast attacks while I think of a way to defeat her. Her fist comes towards my neck, and I duck low, doing a swing kick to knock her down.

"Not bad," she says before kicking me in the leg too. I tumble to the ground, and the adrenaline starts to rush into my bloodstream. I get up to strike her, and she grabs my arms flipping me over, and I hear Harry chuckling in the back. My fist clench, and I get up and try not to be so reckless with my attacks again. I land a couple of hits by kicking Jules in her abdomen. I forcefully kick her to the other side of the mat. She stumbles over but doesn't stay down for long. Jules charges at me, and I do, too, get some momentum. As she goes in for an attack, I twirl up in the air to avoid the attack landing on the other side of her. I take the opportunity to strike her in the back, but Jules is quicker than I thought and anticipated my move. She flips me over again getting on my back, and bends my leg back.

Samara calls the fight, and I sigh. Fuck, I lost, and I've never gonna hear the end of it from that jerk.

"Wow, Amira, you're really good. I almost lost. No one's gotten that close to beating me on their first day, and I've been doing this for ten years." Ten years she doesn't even look over twenty-five, so she had to start when she was a teenager.

"When did you start? If you don't mind me asking." I huff, catching my breath.

"At fifteen, my parents also died from a mafia leader too, but I killed him two years ago." Fifteen? How could they let a kid into this field?

"Amira, you show more promise than I thought," Samara interrupts.

"Thank you, Mam," I say.

"Now, let's see what you can do with a sword," Jules says, passing a wooden stick, and I catch it.

Whoever strikes a hit on opponents first wins. Jules doesn't waste a second before coming at me, I block her attack with the stick, and she pushes hers into mine, trying to break my hold. I push back, and she stumbles before striking again and moves my body to the left, missing her attack. Jules does the trick with her stick spinning it around quickly, and I try to keep up to anticipate her move. She finally goes in for an attack on my right, and I block her, hitting the stick out of her hand. I lounge in for an attack before she spins and does a flip towards her weapon. She picks it up, unfazed. I rush in, trying to attack with quick attacks, but she blocks every one of them. I start to panic. She's really good. Correction, she's outstanding. How can I beat her?

Jules catches me off guard and attacks my right side, and I fall to the ground. Shit, I lost again.

"Fuck," I mumble.

"Don't take these losses personally. You've got some great skills, far more than me after three years of training. You had a great teacher," Jules says, trying to make me feel better.

"Stop lying to the girl. She needs a lot of work if she's ever going to match it with the best of us," Harry finally speaks in his corner, and I fight the urge to rip his head off.

"Harry shut the hell up," Jules snaps.

"What it's true, she's not cut out for this and will die on her first mission. Her trainer shouldn't have even tried with this one." My hands clench, and I rush over to him, tired of hearing his shit. His green eyes stare at me almost as if they're vacant.

"Listen here dickless, I don't know why you're here, but I came to avenge my family. I had everyone I've ever loved taken from me before my very eyes, and I will not rest until their killer's head is in my hands. So make your jokes and call me weak, but I know I'm stronger than the likes of low trash like you," I fume. He rolls his eyes and pushes past me.

"We'll see if you have the guts. See you around, Princess." He walks out of the room.

"Ugh, why is he so infuriating!" I growl.

"Ignore Harry. He likes to get underneath people's skins. He is always good at finding other people's weaknesses, and when you keep giving him that kind of attention, he picked up on it," Jules states.

"Still, princess? Why say that of all things?"

"Well, you obviously don't have a high lavish background and suffered and worked hard to get here. He knows the last thing you want to hear is that you're privilege, prissy princess." Ugh, and he's right.

"Let's hope he doesn't make it a habit of calling me that." It would've been different if he said it in a loving way or as a pet name, but we don't know each other, and I know he had no positive intentions behind it.

Samara tells me things I need to work on and that Leo will train me for combat and Jules with sword fighting. Wade will teach me how to shoot better since I'm not the best. Jax focused on combat since he believed I should know how to fight since my opponents with guns wouldn't be the best fighters. If I can get their guns away from them, I'd always have an advantage. We make a schedule for what days I'll be training and what days I'll be getting to understand how everything works here.

"Jules, we need help hacking into the bank on vineyard way," Leo says, peeking his head in the room.

"You can also hack?"

"Yep, Jules is the best hacker at Black Bird."

"Yes, it's a curse honestly, I never get assigned to anything else in group missions. I wanna hack some peoples up, not computer systems," she pouts. Maybe Jules is a little crazier than I thought.

"Can I watch?"

"Of course, we definitely need more hackers," I follow behind them, excited to see how everything goes down in the tech room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 80.5K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
584K 15.5K 54
* THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* Please refer to the list of possible triggers and kinks. Harry Styles. Twenty-Five. Green eyes. On...
90.3K 3K 64
|COMPLETED| ___ cover by wafflesxberries "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?" 𝐌𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡�...
29.1K 854 85
Started: April 2023, Completed: April 2024 Riley looked forward to college solely for the chance to start fresh. Healing and growing was Riley's only...