๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐‡๐€๐๐˜ โ”โ”โ” bnha ร—...

Da _yyyuna

๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐‡๐€๐๐˜ โ”โ”โ” โ ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... Altro

โ”โ” # ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ( ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—› )
โ”โ” # ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ( ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง )
โ”โ” # ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐ŸŽ ( ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ› sanguine โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ› ingenue โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โ› languor โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โ› fatigue โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โ› acta, non verba โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โ› meliora โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โ› sehnsucht โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โ› yoake โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โ› natsukashii โœ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ› apricus โœ
โ”โ” # ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ‘ ( ๐—”๐—จ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—ฅ'๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—˜ )
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ› prรฉjudice โœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ› singulier โœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ› dimentico โœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ› giocoso โœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ› majime โœ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ› mascalzona โœ

5.9K 382 62
Da _yyyuna

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟏𝟏 ━━ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐀

❛ [n.] an offensive word for an unpleasant and untrustworthy person 

SHE SAT ON HER SEAT right next to the window, her chin on one hand, as she looked outside of the window. She paid no attention to the teacher's lecture, not seeing the meaning of it since she already graduated from the Academy. Though it seemed like she wasn't the only one. She felt the stares of her new classmates, who have been following her with their gazes since the moment she came in. However, to her favour Aizawa drew the focus of all the students but one, though she didn't know who.

"There is no time to be laid back. More importantly, the fight is not over yet" Aizawa announced, as many snapped their heads back to the front, obviously interested in his statement. There were mixed reactions, whether it was fear for encountering villains again or excitement to fight again. Yua however, slightly tilted her head, confused of the fact that fighting wasn't an everyday challenge. Wasn't it normal to be engaged in a combat on a daily basis?

"The U.A. sports festival is drawing near." He continued, seeing the anticipation in their eyes. But it seemed like that no one expected this answer. Rather it was something that the students call a normal school event but still, it was an exciting event for them apparently.

The yelling of a red-haired student ceased though when a girl with short purple hair asked a relevant question, that many have not considered - too distracted by the news. "Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snucked inside?"

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event." Yua scoffed at that. How can they prioritize image than the safety of their students?

'No matter where she goes, people tend to focus on that, huh?'

. . .

It was break now. People gathered around her to demand answers that she would rather not say. After the long explanation of the purpose on having one of Japan's biggest events, the students were eager to participate, but realized that this was not the only news. Even though she wasn't familiar with this world, she understood the gist of it and its opportunities to become successful when attracting positive attention.

"You! Fight me! Why are you in this school when you are part of the villains?!" A boy yelled quite aggressively while pointing a finger at her in a rude manner. She turned her head slightly, without directly looking at him and then returned staring outside of the window, obviously not uttering a single word to such a person. She knew that being accepted - though it wasn't her goal - wouldn't be easy but being yanked by the collar wasn't what she had in her mind. She came face-to-face with him and noticed his by anger distorted face.

"You little shit, answer me!"

"Kacchan! Please sto--"

"Shut up you fucking loser!" The blonde growled. He looked at the one who tried to stop him but instantly snapped back with an even more angry façade, as he felt the grip on his wrist. It was Yua who seemed quite unfazed by the current situation unlike many others who felt a shudder by just imagining being the boy's target.

She loosely held his wrist, not wanting to accidently hurt somebody. "Would you mind letting me go?" She asked, her voice still unwavering. But her eyes, that looked straight into Bakugou's were cold, emotionless and piercing. "It is quite rude to hold someone by the collar."

He gulped, feeling somehow threatened by the frail looking girl. She wasn't like any other who picked a fight with him - she wouldn't hesitate to kill, but they didn't know. Her killing intent spiked, and even those who weren't trained in that could feel the pressure. Fortunately for them, it wasn't her goal to harm them since it would be a waste to lose her last drop of freedom due to a brazen classmate of hers. So, she glared at him, silently menacing him to let go - and he did, but of course unwillingly. "Tch..." He clicked his tongue and crossed his arms while slumping back on his seat, which was right behind her.

Never, and they meant it, never have they seen Bakugou so docile - if you can call it that way at all. The students widened their eyes, some even have their mouths hanging. Because Bakugou actually listening to someone? That is quite a spectacle that no one wants to miss. So, they looked back to the foreign girl who could make this happen, while still being underwhelmed by all this.

Yua sighed, already tired mentally, and combed her hair back with her hands. "Did not Aizawa-san already tell you?" She asked, looking them dead in the eyes. Some shook their heads in a fast pace, but others were rather confused on why some people knew her.

So, she sighed again, but this time because of the school's foolishness and unpreparedness. "It is classified. So, it is up to the teachers to tell you about my background." And then she stared outside of the window again, not leaving any space for further questions. And one by one left her table, leaving only a few people who were too curious to still quietly. For many her presence was quite uncomfortable, but in a different way than Bakugou's since they still had the possibility to tease him, even when he threatens them. But Yua had an aura that was commanding and absolute. No one dared to go against her will to be just left alone. In a sense she was similar to Todoroki but not quite.

She glanced at the people who looked at her shyly but expectantly. "It's nice meeting you, Uchiha-san! My name is Tenya Iida and I'm the Class Representative." The boy with dark blue hair stated motivationally while extending his hand for a shake - and she took it gently. "I apologize for Bakugou-san's behaviour. It was quite rude for him, especially since we haven't even introduced ourselves!" And abruptly he bowed in a 90-degree manner. His behaviour didn't surprise her at all, since there were a few people she knows that are as enthusiastic but uptight as him.

Beside him a girl laughed awkwardly, feeling a little bit pressured by standing right beside the emotionless girl. "Hey, I'm Ochako Uraraka! Uhm... but you can call me Ochako. B-but only if you wanna!" She shyly said as she touched the back of her head. And then she looked at the boy beside her who was as tall as her. But he remained silent, obviously not used to talking to girls but also deep in thought. Though after a few moments he seemed to realize that it was his turn to introduce himself. But instead Yua was met by countless of words that he seemed to gather during his silence.

"W-what was that? Th-that pressure that was in the room right before Kacchan let go of you? Do you have gravity-related quirk? Or maybe Telekinesis? It felt like I was being held by an invisible force! But that can't be... I saw you clearly at the USJ and you seemed to have a quirk that has something to do with speed since I couldn't follow your movements at all when..."

During his rambling Yua noticed a vile person who was shorter than the average person. Unlike the other three people who seemed sincere about learning about each other, this person had the intent to look at private areas in a perverted manner. He looked lustfully towards her thigh that were covered by the pathetic excuse for a skirt. But he was too focused on them, rather than the fierce glare that Yua gave him. Though after a short while, after someone coughed noticeably to catch the short boy's attention, he scrammed away not wanting to be accidently killed by her murderous stare.

'SCARY!'

"... you appeared behind the villain! But if you have a gravity quirk that you can apply on yourself than you could make yourself faster... Or can you manipulate space? If so--" And then he stopped his unconscious rambling that attracted the attention of the students, some annoyed or some were just sweat-dropping because of his unique way of showing his interests in quirks. Ochako did the pleasure of nudging him into reality.

His eyes widened, slightly embarrassed since his cheeks flushed a right tone of red, resulting in him hanging his head low and avoiding the stares of many others. "S-sorry! It's just that I really like to gather information about many different quirks..." He slowly lifted his head again but was met by the blank stare of Yua.

"I do not mind." She replied to his excuse, finding his way of speaking quite amusing. She rested her head on her fist, the elbow on the table, indicating that he should go on.

"I-I'm Izuku Midoriya." He wanted to go on but hesitated. "Can I ask you what quirk you have?"

Yua contemplated. Tsukauchi did mention something about quirks, but not what she should say when asked about it. He said that she would know the best regarding her own abilities. "That is also a secret that you will soon find out." She simply said without any further explanation. Though he could ask more question the bell rang, indicating it was the end of the break and that they should to their seats. Hesitantly they went back but before Midoriya did that, he looked at her one last time. As they turned their back on her she already gazed outside of the window with a look on her face that contrasted with the one during the confrontation.

꒰⚘݄꒱

It was 3.20 pm which meant the end of the school day. Yua thought she could finally rest but even that seemed to be a challenge for everyone since many students from perhaps other classes gathered outside of the classroom.

"Wh-what's going on?!" Ochako exclaimed. Everyone was confused as to why random people were standing there, hindering the people of Class 1A to leave the room.

But to Yua it was obvious. They were scouting their rivals before the event could start. And she wasn't the only one to think of that. Bakugou who was still brazen just a while ago seemed quite calm now.

"We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack." He said as he walked straight to the door not bewilderedly at all. "They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival."

Though what he said was true, he ultimately ruined their image by mocking the other students, him calling them extras and such. Not a really friendly way to call strangers. But she couldn't help but being slightly amused by this seemingly pointless conversation. Why bother complaining about being put into a General Course when it is all their fault for not being as strong as the ones in Class 1A? Declaring war and such, how naïve when they don't even know what it is to be in a war.

Surprisingly Bakugou stayed reserved - quite sure about his win at the festival. Though she doubted he was much stronger than the rest of them, seeing that the system couldn't even keep villains out that were full of opening and too keen on believing a suspicious girl. So, she stood up and also went to the door, wanting to leave as soon as possible since she didn't want to be caught in the same drama as them. But even that is impossible.

"And you! You are the one who is in Class 1A even though you didn't participate in the exam! How dare you when not even us could be in the Hero Course!" Another bold person with silver spiky shouted. Muttering could be heard as they heard this news. Of course, how could she be so naïve and expect that everything would be kept a secret? In an environment like this no rumours could be kept a secret. But she didn't mind and walked out, the students giving her some space to walk through.

'Just let the higher-ups deal with this.'

But one statement she couldn't entirely ignore. "How much did your parents pay the school, huh?"

"Stop it. You shouldn't talk about the school like that. Do you think the school is that low to accept bribery?" One said, but words like "She does look rich!" or "Are her parents famous?" could be heard quietly when she passed them. She couldn't blame them nevertheless - How did she got accepted into this school when she didn't take the test?

She halted; the corner of her mouth lifted slightly. And then she turned her head so that she could see her charming smile. "Who knows?" Everyone looked at her now, not expecting her to reply at all. Rather they wanted her to see her falter by such statements since she looked frail and weak, different than her classmates. "It would have been quite pleasant if that were the case."

Without any other words she turned back and walked away, as if she never said those words. The others could only watch her small back as their mouths were agape.

A/N: It's another chapter guys! She really bad-ass huh? ;) So in this chapter I wanted to show you that she could be really intimidating even though she doesn't use violence! Because a ninja will always be on another level haha! So yeah, did you like it?

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

23.9K 1.2K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...
10.4K 327 43
This is a Naruto and BNHA crossover because I haven't seen one of these done yet :) *hello everyone I'm so sorry but I will be discontinuing this sto...
143K 4.9K 21
"๐™ธ'๐š– ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ." "๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ." หœ"*...
1.1M 37.5K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...