Bad Boy? ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Jungkook was still just a new student, but he already got the title as the "Bad Boy" of the school due to his... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
FIN

18

8.4K 428 309
By BunTeaHunter

TAEHYUNG POV

Today's the day and I woke up earlier than usual since I'm so nervous. I had set up my clothes for today on my bed, I just finished showering and am now drying my blue hair with a towel.

I looked at myself in the mirror and can see how messy my hair is due to the towel. It made me think on what hairstyle I should go for.

Maybe the messy look can make me appear more attractive?

I didn't want to use hair gel and style it since it might look like I try too hard. Also the constant teasing of Jimin seeing me looking too clean.

Deciding an experiment wouldn't hurt, so I put my hand on my hair and started ruffling it to make it look messier.

I mean.. I don't look too bad

I kept trying to style my hair differently and see which suits me more, until my bathroom door slammed open and made me scream due to the sudden loud sound.

"There you are! I was confused when I didn't see you on your bed"

Goddammit Park Jimin!

I gave him a glare and he returned it with a smile like he didn't almost gave me a heart attack. I just shook my head at him and returned to look at myself in the mirror.

"The fuck are you doing? Trying to go back to your bedhead?"
"Shut up! I'm trying a look and see if what hairstyle looks good on me!"

He looked at me like I'm being an idiot and what he said next confirmed my assumption.

"You look stupid"
"I didn't ask for your opinion!"

Jimin rolled his eyes at me and started to push me away from the mirror. I looked at him annoyed at that since I still haven't finished styling my hair.

"Tae, I know you're going to confess to the love of your life and all, but you're making it look like you're about to attend the Grammy! It ain't that deep!"

Once he successfully pushed me out of the bathroom, I turned to give him one last glare, but instead couldn't believe the shit he's pulling.

Like the hypocrite my soulmate is, he started checking himself out in the mirror and try to fix his look.

iT aIn'T tHAt deEp!

I started mocking him in my head, but I guess he figured out when my face got hit by a soap bar. I groaned and held onto my face in pain, I can hear Jimin laughing at me like a good friend he is.

"You do know your facial expressions give it away on what you're thinking, Taebear"

Fucking hell..

I just scoffed at him and turned to my bed to put on my clothes. Joon hyung made sure they were comfortable and just my style, I was grateful on how thoughtful he was.

Jimin walked in after I finished changing and saw my fit, he let out a wolf whistle. Before he approaches me, he went and took something from my closet and puts it on my head.

"Just to complete the whole look and it would stop you from worrying about styling your hair"

He started fixing and dusting off my clothes to make sure I'm all good and ready to go out.

"Jungkookie would drool all over you, Tae! You look really good~ I should take RM hyung with me to go shopping"

I looked down at him in confusion.

"RM hyung?"
"It's what his employees call him! It stands for Role Model and he was quite embarrassed about it... so I decided to call him that from now on"

Even in his workplace, people love him

"That's really cute"
"I know, right? Anyway, we should head out. It's better to be early and we're both ready to go"

I gulped at that, I started fiddling with my hat and my best friend could obviously see how nervous I look.

He just patted my shoulders and showed me a reassuring smile. I calmed down a bit and in a soft tone he said.

"Taebear... you know it's okay to not confess today. Yoongi hyung and I don't mind if you're still not ready. We can treat today as a normal hangout with the two brothers and have fun"

Jimin..

"Just tell me and we'll end the day with the four of us watching the sunset instead of just you and Jungkookie, okay?"

I'm happy to have a soulmate like Jimin, he may tease me a lot and we bicker countless of times, but I can never ask for a better friend.

Since I have the best one

"Thank you.. Jiminie. That means a lot and... I'll be sure to tell you when I can't do it yet"

He nodded and patted my head gently. I took his hand and we both went out of my apartment. After locking my door, we started to head out to Jin hyung's cafe and I'm less nervous than before thanks to my best friend.

"I'll be sure to tell Yoongi hyung, but I think he'll be completely fine with it. He's really understanding and he doesn't want to pressure you to something you think you're not ready for"

I smiled at him and nodded. We continued our walk and once we can see the cafe in full view, we saw two figures standing nearby and one of them is sitting on a motorcycle.

As we got closer and have a clear vision on who the two figures are... we ended up embarrassing ourselves right in front of them.

BUT CAN YOU BLAME US???

I first noticed the one sitting on the motorcycle and almost choked on air. I was so busy gawking at them that I didn't notice the table outside that belong to the cafe and ended hitting my hip at the edge of it.

My best friend Jimin also became a victim after seeing the other person and hits a bunch of chairs, which ended up him falling to the ground next to my crouching figure.

We both winced at the loud crashes of the chairs and table.

I want to disappear...

It became quiet after the chaos we created and we just want to disappear from this scene.

Jimin stayed on the floor, unmoving. He was too embarrassed to get up and make eye contact with the two people, who are now in front of us.

The same goes for me.

I can hear Jin hyung laughing inside the cafe..

"T-T-Taetae? I- are you two alright?"
"Kid? What happened to you two?"

We slowly looked up and suddenly.. all the pain we're feeling right now completely disappeared and we're now too busy ogling at the two brothers.

Jungkook went back to looking like the notorious bad boy again in our school. His build helped him look more intimidating, but also really hot. Although, if you focused on his face, it seemed like the complete opposite. His big doe eyes just gives it away... he looks so ethereal.

Yoongi hyung on the other hand was the most unexpected. It's like he let his little brother choose the clothes for him. He looks so soft and gentle, I think Jungkook made him put on some light make up and it made him look really pretty. Jimin is definitely dying on the inside right now.

Did they suddenly switch souls or something?

"Hyungies! Should we take you to a hospital? You two aren't moving at all! Omg, Yoongi hyung, we should call an ambulance! What if Jiminie hyung got a concussion?"

Yoongi hyung started snapping his fingers infront of me to try to take me back to reality, which it did and now I'm embarrassed again. He went towards Jimin and started nudging him with his foot.

"Hey, get the fuck up. It's dirty there and we need to see if you seriously hurt your head, shortie"
"Hyungie, be nice and gentle to Jiminie hyung!"

Nevermind they're still the same

Jimin just kept quiet and stared at Yoongi, but after a few seconds he said in a daze.

"Are you an angel?"
"Did you really fucking damage your head and start hallucinating?"

I watched the two brothers help Jimin up and the youngest started checking him for injuries. I turned a bit and could see my other three hyungs standing by the window, just watching the scene.

When they saw me staring at them, they didn't come out and help us, instead they did something else. The oldest just blew me a kiss, Hoseok hyung started doing finger guns and Joon hyung gave me a thumbs up.

I hate them

I felt someone pulling on my sleeves and I turned to give them my attention. It was Jungkook staring at me with worry and I almost combusted.

"Taetae hyung, are you hurt anywhere?"

Before I could answer him, I froze when he started feeling up my hip gently to check if I got injured. My cheeks started heating up and it's worse cause we have three people staring at what's happening like it's some Kdrama.

Can those three fuck off already?!

I tried to distract myself by watching Jimin and Yoongi hyung put back the fallen chairs and table, trying to ignore Jungkook's touches from my hip.

The lord is testing me...

I decided it will be best to speak up before I do something embarrassing again.

"So... you and Yoongi hyung's outfit seem to... uhm.. seem to contrast each other.."

I let out a sigh of relief when the youngest finally removed his hand from me, but... I was also.. a bit sad.

His touch feels nice...

I took a tiny glance at the window and I wanted to throw a chair at it.

ARE THEY FUCKING EATING WHILE WATCHING US?! THIS ISN'T A MOVIE!

Jungkook answered my question before I could even glare at the trio, so I had to focus on what he said.

"It's actually Yoongi hyung's idea"

The said hyung suddenly snapped his head at the two of us, looking as if Jungkook was about to tell his secret. Before the older could tell him to stop...

"He wanted us to match, you know? Black and white~ he thought it'll be cute that I wear his type of clothes while he wears mine! He gives the best ideas, I swear~!"

Omg hyung

All eyes went to him and I couldn't believe I get to see the day of Min Yoongi looking so flustered. I can see Jimin thinking about which flavour will their wedding cake be in his head.

"Why are you all looking at me for, brats?! Can we just go to the arcade already and not waste our time standing here?"
"Yeesh, what a fucking pussy ass bitch"

Hearing that, we all turned to the window and see Jin hyung giving hyung a bored look. The other two was just staring nervously between the two oldest.

Yoongi hyung just raised his hand and flipped him off, causing Jin hyung to smack his knuckles on the window, returning the gesture.

I winced at the loud sound, it looked like it should hurt, but Jin hyung just looks unfazed.

Jimin just quirked his brow at the oldest and sighs.

"Let's just go, we don't want to waste our time. We have like... three places to go to. We can continue our conversation as we go there"

The three of us nodded and we started walking away from the cafe. I turned my head to take one last look at my three hyungs.

There I see Jin hyung holding onto his hand in pain with a Hoseok hyung panicking beside him. Joon hyung was busy using his handkerchief as a temporary bandage for hyung's now bruised knuckles.

This is going to be a long day...

••••••• ••••• •••••••

"Who's the owner of the motorcycle we saw? I saw Kookie just chilling on it, so I think it's safe to assume it belongs to you two"

We are now on our way to the arcade, I was walking side by side with Kookie while the other two are ahead of us. Yoongi hyung took a quick glance at us before looking forward.

"It's me, I used to do motorcycle racing when I was in Koo's age, maybe younger?"

Jimin stared at the older with a look of shock, his cheeks seems to have a tint of pink and it obviously means he's swooning over this.

A motorcycle racer with bad boy aesthetics? He's seriously Jimin's dream man...

"Actually, I made Koo try out my motorcycle and made him practice for a bit. He could almost easily catch up to me in a race"

A motorcycle racer with soft boy aesthetics??!!! He's MY dream man!!!

Jimin and I made eye contact and we did our soulmate connection. We are now dancing together in both our minds cause we hit a gold mine.

"What made you go motorcycle racing? I only knew your passion with music"

Jungkook answered Jimin's question for Yoongi hyung and said with a bright smile.

"I was a just a little kid that time, I saw a video of motorcycle racing and told hyung that I think the people there are so cool!"

It took Jimin a minute, but when it hit him, he turned to a fidgeting Yoongi hyung and stared at him with wide eyes. His features softened, which just made the oldest' face heat up in embarrassment.

"Hyung... don't tell me you were trying to impress-"
"Enough of this! We're already close to the arcade, so let's just go inside already!"

I chuckled at hyung's flustered state and just watched him stomp his way inside the arcade with a lovestruck Jimin following close behind him.

Jungkook suddenly held onto my arm, stopping me from going inside. I looked down at his sparkling eyes and I could already tell he's about to smile.

"Just so you know... I already think Yoongi hyung is cool before he became a motorcycle racer"

He giggled and scrunched his nose. You already know I'm melting inside seeing that. I just chuckled and wrapped my arm around his waist to make him walk beside me into the arcade.

He slowly rest his hand on mine that was holding his waist and gave it a squeeze. I looked at him, but he only gave me his bunny smile. I felt my heart cry inside at how beautiful Jungkook is... inside and out.

When we entered, we could see Jimin playfully trying to poke at hyung's sides. The oldest just kept swatting his hands away from him like some cat trying to attack with its claws.

I swear I could see Yoongi hyung's tail wagging like a kitten would when they're annoyed.

"Can you just fucking drop it?! I would end you, you 1 centimeter shorter bratty bitch!"
"I didn't know my bad boy hyungie is ticklish~"

He earned another slap on his hand, followed by an angry hiss.

"I was just trying to get your attention by poking you! I didn't think you would squeak like that!"
"Shut the fuck up, I didn't squeak!"
"I should've recorded it and make it my ringtone"

Jimin sighs sadly at that and hyung just gave him a judgemental look.

"You're a weirdo, Jimin"
"Only for you~"

He sent him a wink, but Yoongi hyung scoffed at him. He saw us coming in and immediately went beside Jungkook.

"Take me away from this guy"
"It's just Jiminie hyung"
"Which is worse!"

We heard Jimin let out an offended gasp, he walked up to us and linked arms with Jungkook and gave the oldest a pout.

"Then I'm taking the other brother with me! You're the rude one out of the two"

Wait what?

I was about to kick Jimin on the back of his knee to tell him to leave Kookie and I alone, but he's already dragging the younger with him further into the arcade.

Here I thought I'll be with Kookie the whole time...

"Tae, your best friend is weird"
"I know, hyung"

Maybe he just wanted me to let loose first and not think about the confession too much by taking away the main source to all my nervousness.

But how can I not think about it when I can't help, but miss the warmth it gave me?

I felt someone hold my hand and it baffled me to see it belonged to Yoongi hyung. I was used to the head pats, but not hand holding. Then again, I have heard from Jungkook that he's actually an affectionate hyung.

"Don't stress too much on confessing, Tae. There's really no need to rush all this, we just think you needed a little push is all. Don't be scared to tell hyung if you can't do it today. I just want you to stay beside Koo and make him happy"

I can feel myself relaxing on hyung's soft words, he huff out a smile and used his other hand to pat my head gently.

"I also care about your happiness too, kid. It's another reason why I'm trying to push you to Koo cause he also makes you happy. Honestly? You're perfect for each other"

I blushed and shyly looked down on my feet. I heard him chuckle and squeeze my hand in a comforting manner. He didn't say anything after and we just walked to where to other two went.

••••••• ••••• •••••••

"Taetae hyung! We should get lots of tickets and get those two toys on the top shelf!"

Jungkook and Jimin were checking out the prizes and was discussing which they plan to get. When we went beside the two, Jungkook immediately went beside me and was determined to get the two stuff toys.

I looked up to what he was pointing at, there I saw a pink bunny with uneven brows and next to it was another toy that has a heart-shaped head with yellow lips.

"Hyungie, let's play lots and win those two! Let's keep them as a memory of each other~"

He was holding onto my arm with an excited smile and I can feel a strong sense of determination to win those toys for him if it makes him smile like that.

Also to keep something that will remind me of this day. Just as Jungkook said... a memory to keep.

I want to make more memories with you...

I gave him a nod and he started jumping in excitement. I smiled seeing him looking so bright and happy, he grabbed my hand and I intertwined them. He gave me a shy look, but turned to drag me to one of the machines.

"I'm curious.. why those two specifically? Do you want to get the bunny one?"

We're now busy playing the skee ball machine and I kept throwing them in either the 20s and 30s. It wasn't all bad, but I still want a higher number if we want to get those two toys.

Jungkook was just standing next to me holding onto one ball from the machine as he watch me play. I see him shaking his head from my peripheral view.

"I wanted to keep the heart one and you can have the bunny"
"Oh? Why the bunny?"
"Well... you told me you find bunnies cute. I have also heard from Jiminie hyung about how I remind you of bunnies"

My heart's pace quickened at that, I just stared at Jungkook and he gave me a soft smile. He noticed I wasn't moving, so he slowly went beside me to take my place on the skee ball machine.

"What about the heart? How did it remind you of me...?"

He glanced at me before focusing back on the machine. He held the ball tightly with both his hands and fixed his stance a bit.

"To be honest... whenever I'm with you. I can feel how my heart warms up and I love the feeling. I love being with you, Taetae hyung.."

Then he threw the ball and it went straight into the jackpot. Loud celebratory music starts playing from the machine, lights started blinking rapidly, and the tickets won't stop pouring out...... but I kept my eye on Jungkook.

I love being with you, Taetae hyung..

Those words wouldn't leave my head and it kept repeating. He said it in such a tone that it made me think he's trying to tell me something.

We just stared at each other as if the world around us doesn't exist. His eyes... god his eyes.. it's like he's encouraging me with those eyes. Trying to reassure me that everything will be okay.

Does he know? Is he just waiting for me?

"Kookie..."

I gently took a hold of his arm and pulled him close to me. I slowly slid my hand down until it reached to his and held onto it. We didn't break eye contact as I started caressing the back of his hand softly.

"Kookie.. I- ..."

I gulped nervously, but I felt him giving my hand a squeeze. Seeing him looking at me with those eyes filled with..-

I shook my thoughts away and sighed. I smiled at him and brought him into an embrace.

"Kookie... thank you" For giving me the push and reassurance I needed.

I can tell Jungkook was confused, but did hug me back nonetheless.

"Anything for you, hyung"

Yeah... I'm ready to tell you today

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:
Taehyung is ready to finally tell Jungkook what he feels today and I can't wait for it! I wonder how Yoonmin will be doing... but I can assure you it'll be cute as fuck!

Only 2 or 3 chapters left and this story will come to an end. I hope you all enjoyed the ride and get motivated to create your own 💜

Thank you all for reading 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
82.6K 6.7K 18
[𝘈 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘡 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬] Not like people expected the school dork-Jeon Jungkook to get ninety-nine percent on the love meter with the school heartthr...
7.5K 44 4
This story is a Slow-burn love story between The Main Character: Ruby and Klaus.. This story DOES NOT follow the TVD storyline or TO. What would hap...