"My Sajang nim!" [IZ*ONE Fanf...

By WLIzone

What if IZ*ONE can work for a long time? More

PRODUCE 101
PRODUCE 101 ss1
PRODUCE 101 ss2
PRODUCE 48
PRODUCE X 101
IOI
Wanna One
IZ*ONE
X1
Diamond Star Ent.
Charaters
Charaters (Pt.2)
Charaters (Pt.3)
Author's Note
Chap 1: Birth date of a miracle!
Chap 2: Han Gia Linh
Chap 3: Accident
Chap 4: Father's day gone
Chap 5: Jang Sungho
Chap 6: Uncle?
Chap 7: Prepare
Chap 8: New member!
Chap 9: Return
Chap 10: To gather
Chap 11: A pen?
Chap 12: 1 Million studio
Chap 13: Just admire!
Chap 14: Street idol
Chap 15: Kim Minju
Chap 16: Idea!
Chap 17: Open a company
Chap 18: SOPA
Chap 19: The first day was interesting!
Chap 20: Make friend
Chap 21: Come home
Chap 22: You miss me?
Chap 24: Bighit
Chap 25: Go to ice cream!
Chap 26: Appointment to home
Chap 27: Kwon family
Chap 28: Kang Hyewon
Chap 29: Annyeongz
Chap 30: Student of Bang Sihyuk
Chap 31: Birthday
Chap 32: Park Myungsoo
Chap 33: Emotionalization
Chap 34: Christmas day!
Chap 35: Juri's back!
Chap 36: Stock market
Chap 37: Everything started
Chap 38: Kim Moonbok
Chap 39: Produce 48
Chap 40: Just go to support!
Chap 41: Hang out
Chap 42: Securities king
Chap 43: "Relief" of Hyewon!
Chap 44: Troubles
Chap 45: Sungho's problem
Chap 46: Help Minju
Chap 47: Conspiracy
Chap 48: Sick?
Chap 49: Behind a truth
Chap 50: Escape
Chap 51: Unforgettable memories
Chap 52: Final night
Chap 53: The storm!
Chap 54: IZ*ONE
Chap 55: Horror night!
Extra story: Have everything but without you!
Chap 56: The day she died, I cried
Chap 57: Change
Chap 58: Diamond Star
Chap 59: Nam Woohyun
Chap 60: Partner
Chap 61: The Answer
Chap 62: Powerful arm
Chap 63: Best brother!
Irrelevant angle
Chap 64: Leading the trend
Chap 65: Reverse the situation
Chap 66: First Love
Chap 67: Happy Goodbye!
Chap 68: Ugly truth
Chap 69: Long journey
Chap 70: Precious friends
Chap 71: Regeneration
Spoiling
Chap 72: Substitute dead
Chap 73: The Complete Family!
Chap 74: Reunion
Chap 75: Open heart
Chap 76: Warmth!
Chap 77: Vibration
Chap 78: The most precious thing!
Chap 79: Confrontation
Notification
Chap 80: One shot
Chap 81: The Choice
Chap 82: Awake
Chap 83: Confession
Chap 84: "Our Sajang nim!" [END]
New book
I'm Au

Chap 23: Recruit

117 6 0
By WLIzone

On the subway

- When were you so close with Kim Minju? - Eunyeon teased.

- Just by chance, what's with that unnie face? - Yumin asked Eunyeon's sly face.

- Nothing, I'm curious only! - Eunyeon stopped laughing, God knows what Eunyeon is thinking. (Guess what she thinks 😏).

Nara's shop

When both Yumin and Eunyeon arrived at the shop, they rushed over to Nara's side to help out. A few hours later, although the shop was still crowded, there was no need to run back and forth. While resting, Eunyeon suddenly thought of an idea.

- Yumin you should do a song! - Actually, Nara's shop has been doing very well, the infrastructure has been upgraded, there is now a music corner used to make the shop atmosphere more exciting and for everyone show their voice.

- Right now? - Yumin deflected her face.

- Don't wait until the door closes! Come on, shyly set, you still have a stranger! - Eunyeon urged.

- OK! - Yumin helplessly smiled and looked at her mother, Nara smiled and encouraged Yumin to walk to the last small corner of the shop.

Everyone present here started noticing Yumin's movements and all focused their attention towards Yumin. Yumin sat down and chose a song for herself.

- It's beautiful life
It's beautiful day ~ (Beautiful - Crush (OST Goblin)). Clearly low vocals, harmonious combination of each other, listeners are swept away, everyone swaying their bodies along to the song creating a poetic scene including Eunyeon. Nara looked at the scene in front of her a bit vague, Yumin was clearly suited to the idol image, somehow still stepping into that lofty dream that no one expected.

After finishing the song, Yumin received a round of applause from the people here, Yumin bowed in thanks. Then step down and walk towards Nara and Eunyeon.

- My idea is not bad, right? - Eunyeon proudly face. Yumin and Nara just laughed except.
In the evening, Nara's shop had to close, Yumin and Eunyeon and Nara walked home.

"Interesting! " S.O POV

The person smiled and looked at Yumin's group's direction and turned in the opposite direction. Yumin received a look at her when she turned her head to see the whole road with only one man walking in the opposite direction, a little suspiciously turned to look at Eunyeon and Nara.

- What's wrong? - Nara asked with concern.

- It's nothing, mom, but lately this evening is not very secure, so you should be careful or you can call me and everyone. - Yumin reminded.

- You rest assured, we still have people regularly patrol! - Eunyeon reassured.

- I don't trust them very much! - Listening to Yumin, Nara let out a helpless breath, Eunyeon looked at Yumin with a young face who has not experienced a difficult life.

The three of them go home and take a bath and eat normally ending the day. Yumin and Eunyeon only have to go to the dance studio, right now Eunyeon is waiting for Yumin to compose a lesson to put in her backpack.

- Come on, Yumin!

- Done, please go out first, I will follow immediately!

- Ok quickly!

Yumin took advantage of cleaning the room and quickly ran after Eunyeon. Almost everyone was present at the studio, Yumin and Eunyeon quickly joined them to practice. More than 2 hours later, the two sisters wearily bid farewell to the members of the studio and left. Walking a man in an office suit standing in front of the two, Yumin carefully pulled Eunyeon behind her, her eyes filled with investigation. He saw that straight out of the matter of taking a business card said.

- Hello Miss Yumin-ssi, I am representing SM Ent! I came here to recruit you to our company, we followed you on social media sites, I did not know if you was interested in becoming an idol? - He handed the business card to Yumin.

- Sorry but I have no intention of being an idol! - Yumin accepted the business card as a polite, coldly refused.

- It's okay, you can go home and think again if you want to change your mind and remember to call and tell us, my side will arrange! - After he said that, he bowed lightly. Yumin turned on her heel.

- Do you have any questions? - Yumin glanced at Eunyeon who still gasped, the man just now did not look at Eunyeon if he noticed, he would startled.

- You was personally invited by SM Ent to be a trainee, Yumin! - Eunyeon can hardly believe it.

- So what? - Yumin said with an obvious expression.

- God, that company has created many legendary groups, I think you will have a future if you according to them.

- I know, but you're a family member of mine you don't even know. I have my own direction! - Yumin sighed.

- Haizz I don't understand why you are determined to follow that path with such a small percentage of success, more than being an idol with your ability will definitely train you well and soon you will become an idol! - Eunyeon regretfully gave a long lecture to let Yumin understand.

- Must try to know, there is a saying "Not afraid of difficult things, only fear of insolence"! We must be determined for our goals in order to be successful! - Yumin used an argument to counter Eunyeon's words.

- If you say that, I just wish you success! - Eunyeon can't advise she surrender, so she follow Yumin.

- Thank you! - Yumin smiled.

- Let's go home. - The bright Eunyeon came back and pulled her arm around Yumin.

Next morning

Jang house continues a new day as usual. Yumin today went alone to school because the person who came home yesterday rushed into the bathroom while sweat was sluggish and finally fell ill, Yumin reminded her cousin but the words through this ear immediately Eunyeon refused to listen to the other ear, so Eunyeon had to stay at a nursing home and couldn't go to school. When she arrived in front of SOPA school gate, Yumin was stopped by a girl, Yumin frowned suspiciously when she showed a business card to introduce.

- Hello! I am a member of YG Ent, our company has realized that you have a lot of potential and wants to recruit you. This is our company business card if you have a dream of becoming an idol, please look for us. Hope to see you there! - The girl who didn't wait for Yumin's response immediately left. Yumin looked around and saw that there were many students looking at her side wonderingly, restoring the calm expression she used to go to class. (YG's style is different, introducing it is like rapping).

When Yumin was going back to class, someone came from behind and hit Yumin on the shoulder. The aching sensation transmitted from her shoulder, Yumin reacted quickly and grabbed her arm and tried to twirl it when a female voice rang out.

- Yayaya Han Yumin, if you broke my arm, you had to support me all your life!

- I can support you, but I have to give you a lesson to avoid hitting people randomly like this! - Yumin was about to twist Juri's hand behind her back when Juri laughed at her at all, asking for the goods.

- I'm sorry I don't dare to do that anymore, don't break the pain! - Seeing Juri's puppy eyes, Yumin forgave her.

- But when you are petty and hostile like that, it's just a joke! - Juri naturally walked next to Yumin and pouted.

- Habits (It just means a habit when learning martial arts).

- Strange habit, so who dares to play with you later! - Juri is funny.

- So now that you know, you should be careful not to be stupid to do the same thing just now. Don't tell me why not to notice! - Yumin smirked.

- Maybe I should rethink being friends with you! - Juri crossed her arms and pretended to think.

- Do you have something to say? - Yumin put aside the problem, opening a new topic for conversation.

- What? - Juri is confusing.

- Usually now you are in class or late. Today you suddenly have an interest in class with me? - Yumin explained.

- Please do not think that, I would have been in class a long time ago if no one else stood out in front of the school gate! - Juri said meaningfully.

- Who? - Yumin wondered.

- Who else, crowds gathered in front of the gate to see who the main character is you! - Juri sneered

- Ah! Just now, someone from YG Ent told me to go to their company. - Yumin said it like this is normal.

- You don't really care about things like this. Don't want to be an idol? - Juri raised an eyebrow.

- Let's just go to class! - Seeing the class board in front of Yumin, she pulled Juri into class 1-A.

During school hours

Teacher writes a few lines of text on the board and then turns down to look at students to speak.

- We have a festival in the near future, each class will prepare some performance and our class will too. Most of the first and second years will attend all while the third years will have other activities for the ceremony. All right, let's discuss this matter carefully, our class has at least 2 repertoire! - The teacher laughed and said.

- NAE! - The whole class said in unison.

Then the teacher left the classroom to leave space for the students to meet.

- Our classmates will have two performances: group dance and group singing, if there are any you who want to add more, come register me. Next week we have to close the list to register with the student council, clear? - Class 1-A class president loudly announced.

- OK! - A certain group in class.

- Okay, I'll make a group creation list, please register here! - Said the class monitor.

- Me! - Student A

- I want to dance! - Student B

- I will play the guitar in the singing group! - Student C

While the class actively participated in the movement, Yumin's side.

- Aren't you in? - Yumin looked at the person who was resting her chin, a bored expression asked.

- Too bland! - Juri exclaimed.

- ... - Yumin smirked.

- And you? - Juri asked back

- I don't have time! - Yumin made a regretful expression.

- Yet there is time for promenade, street dance! - Juri scorned.

- Ordinary hobby!

- Isn't the ministry here your specialty? - Juri retorted.

- In general, I can't participate! - Yumin gave up

- (Smiles) Hhh! - Juri smirked, Yumin also smiled.

- HEY! Are you two not participating? - The class president shouted, the class looked at the two.

- No thanks! / Boring! - Yumin and Juri said at the same time. After saying that, both of them looked at each other thoughtfully.

The bell rang out to play, like every day Yumin in charge of bringing meals straight for both of them, Juri just waited on the rooftop. Both eat and talk.

- Yesterday it was SM and now is YG, it was not good that JYP would send someone directly to your house tomorrow! - Juri finishes her meal, wipes her mouth with a tissue.

- Even though everyone is like that, I don't follow any company! - Yumin finished the can of milk and threw it right away in the trash.

- Huh! You are really strange, so many people trying to get into Big3 can't even get it, you were invited personally and refused. So what do you want? - Juri stood up and walked over to the railing and leaned against it.

- (Taking a deep breath) Speaking of fear, you don't believe it! Actually, I have a dream of setting up an entertainment company, wanting to establish my own territory! - Yumin looked at Juri from behind, her eyes steadfastly spoke.

- ... - Juri narrowed her eyes at Yumin. A few seconds later laughed.

- You crazy, being a company thought it was so simple, dream! - Juri does not abstain, bluntly despise.

- Knowing is difficult, but I still want to do. I want to create a place that people consider home when they're there. Take my music to spread around the world. - Yumin looked up at the sky deeply.

Juri looked at Yumin's ribs, feeling confident and safe in her heart. She believes the person in front of her will do it, smiling slightly at these confusing and unprecedented emotions. Juri stood up without saying a word and walked slowly, Yumin followed behind smiling at the other person.

After school, the students rushed to leave, in the middle of that line Yumin and Juri wave each other's shoulders. Juri, thinking for a long time, seems to have made the decision to look over at Yumin said.

- Yumin!

- Hmm? - Yumin turned to answer.

- I'm going to debut soon! - There was a hint of excitement in the voice.

- Really! Congratulations! - Yumin said softly, unlike a tone of joy. (She is the kind of calm person who seldom acts a lot 😑)

- Are you going to cheer me on? - Juri is also clear on Yumin's personality so she doesn't compare it.

- Do you mean the debut showcase date? - Yumin asked again.

- Right! I wonder if you were busy that day, but I hope you will be there. You are the person I look forward to most! - Juri was shy for the first time, glancing at Yumin did not detect the face temperature is showing signs of increase.

- So what about your parents? You say that makes me appreciate it when I have an important place in your eyes. - Hearing Juri's words Yumin was quite surprised by Juri's words, smiling teasingly.

- (Squeeze) You keep joking! I don't even bother telling you, I go first! - Juri hit Yumin on the shoulder, running whirring

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 2K 26
-α΄€ 2α΄‹Ιͺᴍ α΄€α΄œ- "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 π’”π’‰π’π’„π’Œπ’†π’…." "𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’Œπ’π’π’˜." --- Chaewon having some issues and Minjoo's there adding the pain. [Compl...
131K 4.5K 38
Hwang Y/N is the maknae of idol group IZONE.
68.5K 3.5K 77
❝we only want freedom❞ ❝you are a disgrace in this world!❞ an iz*one ff started:040319
15.4K 489 12
Yulyen/yenyul ff It's complicated but gays