YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTERπŸ’•
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

SAFE

1.2K 48 7
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

The days went quick. When they get back to korea, Joohyun and jennie didn't miss any promotion and shoots. Even seulgi and chaeyoung is busy both in their affairs.

Seulgi also contact and set a meeting to jisoos doctor to asked for details. She gets a doctor from Japan specialized on jisoos case. She was in first priority in list for looking a match for her, she's starting her treatment to.

Lisa session is on going she also insist of home school. Which jisoo is happy, lisa takes exams for acceleration but the exam will be taking next year so, jisoo look for a tutor for her, which joohyun insist she will look for the best

The rascal is getting ready for the mission, and so is joohyun. Mr. Kim is nowhere to be found which they have to be full alert, even general kjk also is nowhere to be.

D Day

Clock is ticking, seconds becomes minute, everyone's focus is on the big monitor displayed for everyone.

Media is invited to local and internationals, the venue is pack with celebrities, politicians even a couple presidents of other countries, royalty's, businesses tycoons and many more.

The internet is having a glitch for minutes because of the events hastags and topics even middle class and masses is also on focus. On the stage is jennie and joohyun looking so ethereal. To welcome the name they been anticipated for.

On the video is about the history and families, the businesses and the family's under this name , or more  of the proxy or caretaker of the wealth they hold, it's more like to those top 20 richest family in world is part to those family who take of there care of there wealth for ages.

The BAE's, The PARK'S The KIM's  are one of those family works for them. Because of revelations to those not under them is threatened, they feel small and now those evils and leeches composing there strategy to be part of them. It features also jennie and joohyun face for endorsing those businesses but more the charity they involved.

Then the logo  reveal on the screen they all gasped, they know the logo but it's more like a hoaxes in century because this family never really in public or even no one knows aside to those who work for them.

Its mythical history for them but now it's real, because tonight is the night to know behind all stories of century.

brüschweiler manoban

" Woaah its really real, I hear this before from elders but never thought its true"

" So my great-grandfather tells the truth, there is one family of all royalty's"

" This is bullshit, I been struggling to be in top 10 here on korea, now its all in waste!"

" We should make partnership with them to stay on the line"

Blah blah blah all murmuring and whispers is part of noises of camera, music and applause roaring all at once. Jennie is even shock but she don't care coz she just working and she's not after those kind of power and wealth. She's more anxious what's happening outside, she didn't check her phone to see if there's an update from seulgi.

Joohyun is anxious too, chaeyoung didn't contact her and seungri she's been pestering seo for update but she can't give anything yet. Then the lights went off aside from the big screen showing the logo, then a spotlight on directing in curtain, revealing the man himself.

HOUR EARLIER

" seul be careful" jongyeon said, seulgi joined the mission. She just want to make this happen to able to focus in her plan in future with jisoo so she insists, Jennie didn't know about it.

" I will, just focus and cover my way, monitor every corner. I'll be the one who get the target" seulgi said fixing her gears and earpiece, then jongyeon gave her a gun for protection just in case.

" Lets move" seulgi said they all pull down there mask. Momo and mina is voice command monitoring the pathways

" Two in south jong"

"3 on the east"

" 4 in north"

Seulgi will be in the west, daHyun will clear the north using a tranquilizer to avoided noise, joy is with seulgi clearing the way, jong finish the south and looking for others to put in sleep.

" Cctv is working all free to move you all invisible on the camera"

" 2nd floor, right side second door" mina said pertaining on the subject.

" Move," seulgi and joy moves in synced. daHyun spotted others she's quick to pull the trigger on for gun tranquilizer. She is busy pulling the guards to hide it and tying them. Jongyeon do the same.

" They are too many of them dude, becareful " daHyun is nervous but stay on focus

" Copy make it quick, momo ready the car"

" Copy"

" Lets go seul" joy signal her to go, then seulgi open the door and she saw the lady in bed awake, makes the woman startled and seulgi signal her to calm down.

" I'm here to get you ma'am, I'm ruby Jane's friend, lets go" seulgi said and offer her the hand and the lady cry in happiness.

" Relax ma'am, wear this, I want you to be quick in your step ok" seulgi said and the woman nod say her thanks. Then seulgi speak on her gadget.

" I got the subject, clear the areas, be on the south wing" seulgi said and they all say copy. When they get out safely the car stop on the said location when seulgi open the sliding door, a gun aiming to her.

" Not so fast," a mans voice said and aiming the gun on minas head, momo is unconscious, and they are now sorrounded by men also in same outfit as them.

" Who are you" seulgi asked then she silently getting her gun, then the lady hide on seulgis back because she expects ruby jane to help her,  seulgi will be the one who will free her.

" None of your business, give me the woman and all of you can go free and unharmed" man said, seulgi is not going to surrender the woman.

" Then get her' seulgi pulling her gun but the man on her back, pulled his trigger to seulgi and she's been hit on her shoulder, its all happen so quick.

all the unknown man hit them to fall unconscious, they all carried by the car, mina is crying and also the lady.

" Where you going to bring us" the lady said in weak voice.

" Don't worry ma'am you'll safe now, we will bring you were you belong" man said, then he phone someone

" We got the woman, but we have company, someone is injured, we will bring them all in quarters" man said and.

" Thank you see you in few" chaeyoung said in line, she phoned seo to bring into on joohyun. But chaeyoung is nervous and she don't know why the mission is successful they have the woman now but still tye feeling of being anxious is still there.

Then her phone ringing showing jisoos name. Chaeyoung answers her.

" Hello jisoo?"

" Chaeyoung are you busy? Are you still in venue I can't contact seulgi"

" I'm not in venue now something came urgent, I'll look for her there, maybe her phone went silent"

" Yeah I hope so, please just a txt or something ok thank you chaeyoung"

" No worries jisoo" chaeyoung hang up the call she emediately call seo.

" She's not her chae" that's all seo said, makes chaeyoung frown.

HEADQUARTERS

" hey at least gave her treatment!' jongyeon shout they are all in cell tied up, still masked on.

" Heeeey!!!" daHyun shout they just awake, seulgi is still unconscious.

" Seulgi" joy nudge her to wake her up, they need her to wake up, she's losing blood. They only have small light and all the men is outside.

" I'm ok, I'm ok" seulgi said weakly, her breathing is low and she's fighting for her life, its been hours in her state shes losing too much blood.

KANG ESTATE

" SEUL" jisoo said when she woke up it's midnight already and still no update, even jennie can't be contacted. She's patting her heart for unknown pain, she's so worried.

" Please just one text that your ok , Jennie too" jisoo thought then she remembers.

" Pabo why i didn't thought" jisoo thought she getting her phone and contact joohyun and it ringing she didn't thought of her because of nervousness she's into.

" Joohyun? Ahmm I've been calling jennie and seulgi, still I didn't get any response from them its already midnight" jisoo said and it's obvious she is worried.

" Unnie, can you please calm down," joohyun sighed

" Kwang soo is waiting for you down stair, he will bring you here unnie" joohyun said she knows it's not enough to says because she knew jisoo will asked.

" Joohyun tell me straight what happened?" Jisoo preparing for whatever joohyun say, she hope.

" Seulgi has been shot unnie" joohyun drop the not so pleasant news, its dead on the line

" Unnie" joohyun is waiting for jisoo

" I'll be there now" jisoo said and she drop the call, then proceed to jieuns room,

" Eun, wake up" jisoo waking jieun she gave her time to process jeiun to be on herself.

" I'm awake what happen" jiuen asked and looking to the watch on the side table it 1:45 am

" Watch lisa please, seulgi has been shot I need to be there, shhh I tell you details later" jisoo said and cut off jieun supposed to talked, jieun nod and jisoo hurriedly went down and saw kwang soo.

" Lets go" jisoo said she's not in mood now, her heart is about to go out on her cage, her eyes is teary she's holding her tears, silently praying for everyones safety and to the love of her life.

FLASSHHHBACKKK EARLIER THE VENUE

Mr. MANoban giving his speech, when seo whisper something to joohyun makes her brow twitch. Jennie is having an attack she excuse herself.

Jennie go to the bathroom to calm herself, she's now shaking and she's getting her phone in purse to contact seulgi but no avail. She's panting catching her breath, the last thing jennie hear is the door open, and she  faint.

" Jennie!, Seo call someone for help' joohyun saw Jennie excuse herself she follows her to check, seo came with men with her to carry jennie.

" Lets bring her to the mansion, call doctor" joohyun is now tailing jennie on the bodyguards care, they emediately ride the car, joohyun leave seo to inform mr. MANoban what happen.

Joohyun is ringing chaeyoung,

" Chaeyoung what happen who's those people?" Joohyun asked, seo tell her that seungri mission is successful but they got people involved also they are also after the woman, they get hold on them on the cell.

" I'll be on my way, now unnie, I also just got call from seungri, they put the people in cell the other one is shot" chaeyoung said she also want to know who's after there auntie

" I'll drop jennie on mansion, she faint, I'll be in quarters in few," joohyun said and hang up, the car ride is so fast, she settled jennie first in mansion in care for doctors, before she goes where chaeyoung is.

HEADQUARTERS

" Who are they seungri," joohyun arrived followed by chaeyoung who caught a traffic on her way that's why she's little late.

" We don't know boss, we just dumped them on cell, we accommodate first the madam" seungri said, the woman faint due to nervousness and the situation earlier.

" Bring me to them " joohyun said seungri lead them down stair, when they get near, joohyun hear

" Heeeelllppppl, let us GOOO!!"

Seungri open up the cell, then joohyun didn't talk even chaeyoung, she gesture seungri to unmasked them makes joohyun and chaeyoung eyes widen.

" You asshole treat her fi~~~" jongyeon cut off when she adjust her sights and saw joohyun and chaeyoung.

" Jongyeon?' joohyun said she make her way to remove the masked the people in there the last one is seulgi who already unconscious and bathing in her blood.

" GET A DOCTOR UNTIES THEM NOW" joohyun shout , she's more concern in seulgi state than her questions, even jongyeon and rest of the people didn't mind, chaeyoung lift seulgi to bring her in living area.

" Questions later, hurry call the doctor!!"  Joohyun shouts and  she's now panicking she don't know what happen and whats going on.

Everyone Is busy on joohyuns order, she's pacing back and forth chaeyoung also, her hand is shanking her friend is there laying fighting for her lives, that's when joohyun phone rings, seeing caller she went pale.

" UNNIE"

END OF LITTLE FLASHBACK

PRESENT

jisoo arrived  she didn't speak, she just follow whoever the person leading her to the person she badly want to see.

She didn't even notice, the place and people around her, mind is blank. She have no expression makes them shiver in fear, if joohyun is evil then jisoo is the demon herself on her aura emitting on her presence.

When chaeyoung open the door, where seulgi is her feature turns into soft and vulnerable in pain. Jisoo slow her pace registering what she see. Seulgi is unconscious, there's  too many  attached to her, oxygen mask and looking so pale and bandage ozing in blood.

She lightly caressing her face and hand, then jisoo hold her mouth to avoid to burst out.

" Love, wake up" jisoo softly said joohyun, chaeyoung and jongyeon, are in tears seeing jisoo and seulgi in that situation.

" Love, you said you'll be home on time, but you don't even texted me" jisoo talking to seulgi, fixing her blanket, then jisoo rest her hand to seulgi's chest to feel her heartbeats , beating weakly.

" Don't leave me yet, you promise right so I'll hold on to it you hear me" jisoo said, then the tears escape just like a river flowing, wiping it is no use to stop, until jisoo faint.

Chaeyoung saw it then fastly catch jisoo before she falls. Joohyun call the doctor, doctor said due to stress on her situation. Joohyun decide to put jisoo bed next to seulgi

Seulgi is still fighting, she severely lost too much blood since the bullet hit the nerve and bone, there doing there best, when she wakes up later, its good indication, she's stable.

When joohyun is in the office followed by chaeyoung jongyeon and seungri and other guards she burst out and the thing she grabs she throws it on the wall.

" Aaarrrrhhhhhggg, why you didn't see it seungri whyyyyy" joohyun is mad, she throws the vase in the wall its silent and seungri head bowed down, he didn't see it either, he knew joohyun is mad because shes is worried to her friends,  he will take this blame and she knows joohyun to well, and he regret too his negligence.

" Unnie calm down please that wont help" chaeyoung is mad too but she need to calm joohyun and she hugged her forcefully to calm,

" Seungri, leave us, check all the guest and gave them what they need, tell them to rest we will settle this" chaeyoung command seungri and he bowed and leave, chaeyoung tells jongyeon to stay.

" speak now jongyeon we're all ears" chaeyoung said joohyun is calming now, jongyeon hesitate to tell her but she need to by observing the thing she knew that they have the same mission to rescue not to captured or abducted the lady.

" Its started...." Jongyeon narrate everything when seulgi asked for there help, they are hackers in japan and all. Even what's the reason for this, joohyun heart breaks for Jennie. Upon hearing it she wants to kill mr. Kim.

" Thank you jongyeon, my explanation will be heard when seulgi's is well, I'll talked to my uncle, since he just got the news that the mission is successful, his wife will be the key to our questions" joohyun said they nod and understand.

" Jongyeon rest, go to your team tell them what happen in the morning you will all go to jennie to tell her everything. She's in our mansion now she faint on due to her anxiety and worries on seulgis and you for this mission" joohyun said what the best thing for now and she nods.

" Unnie I'll go to mansion first to check on jennie and check everything after the event last night" chaeyoung said she will be in charge now for joohyun have something to do she nod and before she leave she haves her assurance that everything will be ok.

" yeah everything is going to be okay" joohyun said it too herself and she take a sit she's so drained.

MORNING CAME

" Unnnniiiiieeeee" lisa shouted makes jeiun starled. Lisa wakes up 7 am now she have times she woke this time due of medication.

" Oh wheres unnie where's unnie, and bear too" lisa asked she feels bother, she  dream again but it's not cleared

" Come here, its ok unnie need to be out early, she have work she will be back with bear how about you take shower then let's have breakfast" jieun convince lisa, which jieun is thankful that lisa didn't gave her hard time she check her phone but no message from jisoo, she don't like the feeling also but she need to assist lisa now.

BAE MANSION

" Mr. MANoban, young miss chaeyoung is here already" the butler report, then he nod to leave him and chaeyoung alone.

" Uncle" chaeyoung makes her presence and greeted each other, after her meeting with Mr. MANoban chaeyoung came from jennies room, they have talk along with the rascal, they all said everything and that she's blaming herself what happen to seulgi, she want to be there, but joohyun order for now to calm everyone there's a time for that for now, double the guards since the family just reveal.

" I'm happy chaeyoung, thank you and joohyun for recovering my wife I can't wait to see her" mr. MANoban said they still didn't meet since everything is still in shock, mrs. MANoban is also in bad state in her health, she's in general check up now but she knows already what happen since joohyun personally tells her.

" Our pleasure uncle, also please calm your self we have to secure things now that the family's name is reveal, general. Kjk finally send me message they will be back in a week prior to the mission you send him uncle" chaeyoung said which mister MANoban smile on his victory but still something is missing her only child.

" Don't worry child, I'll be at my best state meeting my wife send my apologies to ms. Kim and ms. Kang for casualties, send best doctor for ms. Kang" mr. MANoban said there name is familiar to him but he cant remember for now since his excitement overwhelmed him.

" I get going now uncle , still have things to do" chaeyoung bid her goodbye to mr. MANoban. She will get send the rascals and jennie in kang estate for now. They will stay there to wait till seulgi woke up.

KANG ESTATE'S

" Nini yo~ what happen to you who makes you cry?" lisa from rainbow to thunder, her voice drop looking at jennie who just came so dull and unhappy.

" Poopoo can you go with me in my room" jennie asked she need Lisa now, she's sad and she don't know what to, lisa didn't think twice they leave chaeyoung and jieun alone.

" Lets go to your office " chaeyoung said they walk in the hall, passing kwang soo and tell him not to disturb the room.

" Seulgi has been shot" chaeyoung drop the bomb making jiuen gasped.

" How, where's jisoo" jieun asked lowering her voice

" Sit down I will tell you something and this is long" chaeyoung said and lead jieun the sit down then she start telling her from the family and jennies and the connection they have to the man behind all of this to the mission and seulgi situation now

Jieun still processing all revelation she hears from chaeyoung, by observing it she can tell that chaeyoung is telling the truth, then she relax herself.

" Does jisoo knows this?" Jieun asked and makes chaeyoung shake her head.

" Not yet, it obvious that's jennie and seulgi want to finish this first so that they can finish all the problem, before she will tell jisoo, beside its a family problem and I understand jennie and seulgi" chaeyoung said, cause everyone have dark secret and for jennie and seulgi they just want justice.

" Me too and I hope this will be the end chaeyoung so that everyone will be at peace no one will be victim of greed" jieun said she get her phone to send a message to jisoo not to worry about lisa she got it in control.

" I'll be going for now jieun, don't worry the guards now is double, and jennie need to be hide for now since we still don't know where is that satan, for sure he knows what happen now" chaeyoung said which is possible makes jieun nod and they bid goodbyes.

" Ahh chaeyoung becareful, call me I'll takecare of this two babies" jieun tells her and they hugged, chaeyoung is exhausted she still don't have sleep, she just shower and changes that's all since she will be in battle too.

HEADQUARTERS

" Love" seulgi weakly calling jisoo on her side, she adjust her sights takes time to gain it since her eyes shuts for hours, then she caress jisoo face makes her feel pain in her shoulder now, she remembers everything and she stay calm since jisoo is in her side.

Jisoo feel the moves makes her abruptly awake. Seeing seulgi smiling at her.

" Honey!" Jisoo cry in happiness seeing her awake and smiling, jisoo is hugging seulgi whisper her loving words and cooing her

" Sssshhh I'm her I'm her, stop crying love" seulgi rubbing her back then jisoo distance herself, checking her.

" Do you need anything, I'll call the doctor wait here ok don't move ok" jisoo said wiping her tears and she shout for doctor which caught attention then.

Seulgi is smiling to see jisoo  just in her side, while the doctor is checking her. They hold hands and never broke the stare.

" Your strong miss. Kang your doing well, we just need you to rest to recover to blood lost, then for cleaning on the wounds regularly then medication also, I'll leave you two I'll be back with medication" doctor kwon said and leave them then joohyun came.

" How are you seul?'" joohyun asked she's feeling guilty.

" I'm feel really good, jisoo is her so I feel better" seulgi said then they hold hands, jisoo sighed in relief.

" I'm make it straight seul, unnie. I'm sorry for that seulgi, to make it short we have the same mission, she's safe, jennie is also safe. We will continue this conversation about this matter when your in full recovery," joohyun said so that seulgi find relief .

" I'll leave you two first, rest well seul just call outside anything you need unnie?" Joohyun said makinh jisoo nod and hugged joohyun then.

" Relax now joohyun I'm not mad and no one is to blame, everything happens for a reason and I know there's explanation for that, ok you sleep and we will talk soon ok" jisoo hugged her tight and rubbed her back cause she can sense the tension in her.

" Unnie thank you" joohyun said in tears , she find relief now that jisoo said it to her, she bid her goodbye, cause she really need energy. She instruct seungri and seo to assist seulgi and jisoo in there needs.

" Love let ~" seulgi didn't finish her sentence when jisoo kiss her with needs, she need to feel seulgi that's she here

" You scared me seul, I hate you but I love you so much and don't ever leave me" jisoo said in sobbing again in seulgi's arm.

" I'm sorry my love, this wont happen again I promise, now shhh stop it now" seulgi said wiping her tears and  give her long kiss, she thank God for second life, she won't waste and promise to give back in return.

AT KANG ESTATE

" Feeling better now Nini?" Lisa said they are now in bath tub, with relaxing water temperature, and smell of vanilla lavander scented candles.

With clothes on, of course. Lisa respect jennie and every woman in general.

" Thank you poopoo, I feel better now" jennie is leaning on lisa chest. She felt relief on what happened but she cant help but to blame seulgi being hurt.

" How do you see you future poopoo?" Jennie asked, she want to knows if they have the same settings.

" Hmmmm living in the farm, maybe I get married and have children, if that's partner of mine likes to leave on farm it's debatable, but I prefer farm. Simple life Nini full of love no hate just happy of course I still want my unnie to be with me" lisa said while smiling, so does jennie, she have the same thoughts too,

" Whatever the revelation that woman to tell I'll accept it and move on, I just want justice for Everything, then retired on modeling be, and to leave in farm and build a small school for children" jennie thoughts.

" We have the same wants poopoo, just want to be happy the happiness that I never have" jennie sighed and a tears escape in her eyes, lisa hugged her tight she's in pain when jennie like this.

" We will make it come true Nini, everything is going to be fine" lisa said and kiss her forehead.

" Lets go now Nini we will be pruney here, lets get a good meal then we will cuddle and watch movies" lisa said cheering jennie makes jennie fell more to lisa.

SOMEWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

" His dead" general kjk said

______
CONT

I hoPe YOU ALL UNDERSTAND, ITS HARD TO WRITE ACTION THAN SMUT,TSSSSSK

Thanks for the vootteeesssss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.3K 54
We've been married for five years now. I got her, she got me... I thought nothing would break us apart... I thought I was the only woman in her li...
689K 12.1K 52
Jennie Kim, an 18 year old high school senior, has been babysitting for the Manobans for almost a year. Lisa and Chaeyoung, both 28, have been marr...
89.8K 2.6K 35
𝔰𝔦𝔰·𝔱𝔒𝔯 /Λˆπ”°π”¦π”°π”±Ι™π”―/ 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫 π”ž 𝔴𝔬π”ͺπ”žπ”« 𝔬𝔯 𝔀𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 π”―π”’π”©π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”« 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯 π”‘π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱𝔒𝔯𝔰 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 π”₯οΏ½...
1.5M 38K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...