full moon> stiles stilinski

By itsjustreeree14

when Scott bit viod it made stiles a werewolf or is he more? I don't own any of the characters in this story. More

chapter 1 the full moon
chapter 2: The dark moon part one
chapter 3: the dark moon part two
chapter 4: Eye color
Chapter 5: fights
Chapter 6: new stiles?
Chapter 7: Technically.
Chapter 8: Anchors

Chapter 9: This means War

1.2K 50 13
By itsjustreeree14

A/N: the song has nothing to do with the story it's just my brothers song.

Stiles POV
(The next morning )

I woke up to weight on my chest.  I slowly open my eyes. Seeing somehow I'm on the floor on couch cushions now. Someone lying with me. I blink the lights bright. I look down to see Bonnie laying almost on me. Cuddled up to me arms wrapped around me. My arm wrapped around her. I blushed and leaned back.  I looked up to see Stefan taking a picture from the hall. He seen me and stepped backwards into the hall.

I'm gonna kill him.  I growled slightly rolling my eyes.  I lay there for a minute. Bonnie started waking up. I froze.  She looked around sleepy. She looked at me her eyes got big. She moved away from me telling me she was sorry repeatedly.

"Don't be." I said sitting up and stretching.

"How long have to been awake?" She asked yawning.

"Like two minutes." I said yawning to. It's contagious ok.  She stood up.

"I'm gonna go make coffee." She said awkwardly before walking off. I laid back groaning as soon as she was gone.

"Morning." Stefan said walking in smiling. I stood up and growled at him.

"Delete it." I said.

"Delete what?" He asked smirking.

"Stefan. I will break your back again." I said he just chuckled and walked away. I growled and walked to the bathroom.

After I was done. I washed my hands and went to the kitchen. Everyone besides Alex and Greyson are in there. I got some coffee glaring at Stefan who has a huge grin on his face.  

"Wake up in the wrong side of the bed?" Elena asked looking at me.

"Huh? Why?" I asked clearing my throat.  She chuckled as she sat next to Damon.

"You have been growling at Stefan since you started making your coffee." Damon said.

"Oh he just said something to me alittle bit ago." I said chuckling blushing alittle as I took a drink of my coffee.

So we all drank some coffee and talked. Bonnie and Elena started breakfast. I helped. I made eggs.  Bonnie made bacon and Elena made some other stuff and got blood for the vampires.

So a few hours later we went outside to train some more.

Scott's pov

The pack and I are getting ready. We are attacking them tonight. In a hour. Everything is ready. We are in the loft. We are getting mentally ready for this.

"We should start heading there." Derek said. Everyone gave a slow nod. Liam looks nervous.

We walked out. We started walking through the forest towards their house. When we got close enough we split up.

Derek and I. Jackson and Ethan. Lydia and Theo. Lori and Brett. Liam and Hayden. We surround the house. We are all in the tree line hidden.

Stiles POV

We are inside now getting drinks so we can head back out.  

"Are you gonna say anything?" Stefan asked as we are the only ones in the kitchen. I took a drink of my water

"I don't know yet." I said.

"Are you two coming?" Alex asked. Walking back in.

"Ya. Let's go." I said finishing my water. We went outside.

"Let's get this started." Damon said.  I walked over to him. I got in my stance.

"When?" I hear a voice. Faint but I heard it.  I stood up and looked around. 

"Now."  Someone said then there was a howl.

"Get ready." I said shifting into my  beta form turning towards the woods

"What's wrong?" Greyson asked

"We are about to have a fight on our hands." I said as the pack came out of the woods.  From every direction. Alex and Greyson shifted into their beta forms. 

Scott ran at Stefan. Derek came at me.  Why am I stuck with sour wolf?  Lydia ran at Bonnie.

Derek and I were circling each other.

"Why are you guys doing this?" I asked.

"Your kind shouldn't be able to live." He said as he attacked. I dodge him.  I growled as he came at me again this time I waited till he was right infront of me before stepping to the side running my claws along his side.   He growled and started slashing at me.  He got my stomach. I punched him as hard as I could he went flying he hit Scott knocking them both to the floor. I roared loud. Alex and Greyson shifted into wolves.

Alex^

Greyson ^

They started attacking. Bitting and clawing.

I growled and shifted. My wolf is way bigger than their wolves. They are the size of regular wolves. But me I am the size of a bear.

My eyes shining bright red. I shook lightly. Derek and Scott got up. They look At each other. Derek shifted. His wolf his smaller than Greysons and Alex's.

He ran at me. He jumped at me. I caught him bitting his neck and throwing him into a tree with a move of my head.

He howled in pain as there was a loud crack. I took slow steps towards Scott. Snarling. Blood dripping from my teeth. He smells terrified. But he doesn't show it. He ran at me and started trying to hit me. I growled fed up and knocked him down stepping on his chest. I howled in his face.

His eyes flicker. But stay lit. He pulls something out and stabs me. I step back blood dripping down from my chest where I was just stabbed. Stefan looked at me.

I feel dizzy. I stumbled and fell into the middle of Bonnie and Lydias fighting well they stopped to watch what was happening. Everyone did. I growled in pain and tried getting up.

"Leave!" Damon yelled.

"No." Scott said standing up growling at him

"You just started a war you will never win." Stefan said

"This means war." Caroline said. As she snapped a boys neck. His body fell to the ground.

"Well be back." Scott said as he ran to help Derek up. They all ran. I whine.

"Stiles!" Bonnie said running over along with everyone else.

"Is that?" Stefan asked.

"A stake." Damon said taking it out I gave a small howl as I passed out.

Stefans POV

We got stiles inside. With the help of everyone. He's a huge wolf. The wound healing slowly. Very slowly. Barely supernatural speed. Almost human but not.

Grey and Alex turned back and got dressed. Alex is sitting with Stiles petting him. Telling him he's gonna be ok.

Bonnie is sitting anxiously on the couch. She's really worried.

"What are we going to do about them?" Elena asked.

"We have to fight back. Also about the boy in the front why did you do that?" Damon asked turning to Caroline.

"I fed him my blood. He asked. He wasn't fighting me. He just made it seem like it. He thinks it the only way to get out of the alpha beta bond he and Scott have." Caroline said shrugging

"So you just turned him?" I asked.

"We can send him to Ric. If need be. And that is the only way to break the bond." She said

"Somethings happening." Alex said. Stiles started moving bones moving and cracking. I grabbed a blanket and put it over him. He was back to human. There is a hole in his chest just to the left of his heart.

"That's gnarly." Grey said.

"Ya." Alex said. She got up from the floor next to the couch where Stiles is on.

"We should probably get the boy." Damon said.

"Right." I said

A few hours later stiles is healed. But not awake yet. The boy is still not awake either.

"How long does this usually take?" Alex asked.

"Stiles I don't know. The boy it could take all night. It depends." I said. Stiles and the boy are on the couch. 

"He needs to wake up." She whispered.

"He will." I said. Right after I said that there was a gasp from both of them as they shot up.

"Stiles are you ok?" Alex asked running over to him.  

"I feel like I was stabbed in the chest." Stiles said running a hand through his hair.

"You kind of did."  Alex said.

"Where am I?" The boy asked

"Liam right?" Stiles asked looking at him the boy looked confused

"Ya. How do you know that?" He asked.

"I am on the lacrosse team." I said shrugging

"Oh. So where am I and why's it so bright?" He asked blinking.

"Your turning. I can feel it. Why did you guys turn him?" Stiles asked. I gave him a confused look.

"Caroline did." I said. Liam nodded.

"I asked her to. Well I made her do it." Liam said

"Why?" Stiles asked.

"I didn't want to be Scott's beta. To be controlled by him." Liam said.

"Well as for your earlier question you are at our house same place you fought us at." I said he looked down.

"Sorry." He said. Stiles stood up wrapping the blanket around his waist tying it in the process so it doesn't fall.

"Can I do try something?" Stiles asked walking towards Liam

"What?" He asked

"Just let me try something. It won't hurt at all it's just needed." Stiles said shrugging

"Fine." Liam said.

"This may seem weird just don't do anything." Stiles said

Stiles POV

I walked infront of Liam. I put my hands on the sides of his head.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Close your eyes." I said closing mine. I focus on his energy. I started getting visions.

First on was of him being bit. Then to when he was younger he was fighting someone. His eyes started glowing yellow. Then to him being turned today. The last one was of a wolf covered in blood

I opened my eyes

"What did you do?" Alex asked. I let go of his head turning around to see everyone in here now.

"Went through his head. He was a werewolf before Scott but him. But Scott's bite activated it. Now he's a hybrid somehow. He's still a wolf. But he's a vampire also." I said sitting down.

"How is that possible?" Liam asked

"Crazy things happen. Stiles you need to get dressed Liam you needed to drink some blood." Stefan said.

"Right." I said adjusting the blanket.

"What if I don't?" Liam asked. Everyone looked at him.

"Well. You die. For real. It would be painful and long. But it is just the way it is. You feed or die." Bonnie said.

"Ok." He said.

"I don't have clothes." I said

"I put some in the bathroom for you." Greyson said.

"Thanks." I said

"Also you can go ahead and put that blanket in the laundry room when your done." Stefan said as I was walking out. I got dressed.

I put the blanket in the laundry room. And went back out to the living to see Liam freaking out. As Caroline was pouring the blood into a cup. 

"I don't know if I can." Liam
Said nervously.

"It's gonna be fine. We will help you through it. And if you want to go to a school that will teach you everything you can. It's your choice." Stefan said

"School?" Liam and I ask at the same time.

"My daughters father is the head master. My daughters go there. It's a school for supernatural. Like werewolves witch's vampires and some others. So Liam you are welcome to go if you like." Caroline said handing him the glass. His eyes go bloodshot and veins started under his eyes. He took a drink. Soon finishing the glass right after.

"Can I have more?" He asked.

"Sure. But you need to think about going or not." Stefan said grabbing the glass and handing it to Caroline who filled it up again. Liam looks like he's thinking.

"Can I stay here for awhile then figure it out later?" He asked

"Ya. You can. Take as long as you need ok?" Caroline said. He nodded.

Then we talked him through the vampire thing. Bonnie made him a daylight ring but they aren't giving it to him yet. Unit he can control himself around blood and people.

————————————————

Hope you liked it and come back again 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2K 46
Sequel of Here And Now It's been a few months since the incident in the vault. All of them have to fight against the only thing everybody knows they...
48.7K 293 3
"You save everyone, but who saves you?" Stiles often dreamed of the night Peter had offered him the bite. He imagined how it could've gone different...
62.2K 2.3K 39
❝FUCK IT, IT'S FINE.❞ In which a high school cheerleader prone to making bad decisions meets the biggest one she's ever going to make. {the vam...
183K 1.9K 98
Just some Vampire Diaries I Find Online.If you see your imagine don't get upset and try to have me blocked or whatever, just let me know which imagin...