Mrs.CEO

Von Skylar0909

Contract ✔️ Engagement ✔️ Wedding ✔️ They never said marriage was easy. Mehr

1.Stop Shoving that Contract in My Face
2.No, what?
3. Hottie with a Body
4. Empire State Building
5. Daniel
6. Bruised Arms
7. Alec Sloan
8. A Princess Wedding?
9. Who has the Real Power?
10. Internet Vows
11. The Return of the Lover
12. Spooning
13. Sick Shower
14. Muddy Puddle
15. Flirty Comments
16. The Highest Bidder
17. Losing Fingers
18. The Phone Call
19. Us
20. Dive
21. Sperm Donor
22. White Dress Became Red
23. Blessing in Disguise
24. My Idiot
25. Unexpected Child
26. Hope
27. Who am I?
28. One More Maxwell
29. Difficult Position
30. Unique Names
31. Elizabeth
32. Trading
33. Stinky Diapers
34. Nothing has Changed
35. Three Steps Back
36. Kids Around
37. Goodbye
38. No Body to Mourn
39. Yes
40. Real Vows
41. Aftermath
42. Want
43. Near Perfection
44. Good Father
45. A Gem
46. The Return of the Missing Mother
Quick Authors Note
47. Leap of Faith
48. A Six Course Meal
49. Dessert
51. Epilogue

50. The True Meaning of Love

10.6K 347 28
Von Skylar0909

Let's just say dinner was delicious, but the highlight was dessert.

I'm positive the entire hotel heard us, and we almost broke the bed. I mean can you blame me? My husband was looking like a snack the entire night.

"I'm sore." I said as I grabbed my phone.

"I hope it's the good sore." Dylan chuckled while sliding his hand on my thigh.

"Oh no, I see what you're trying to do and I need a break. Plus, we should be getting ready to go back home."

"Babe, it's 7am I'm trying to have you all to myself."

"But the ki-"

"Carter is taking care of the kids. Plus, he hasn't called so I'm sure everything is great. He's an idiot for pretty much everything except taking care of the kids."

"Okay, you're right. Also, stop being so mean to Carter."

Dylan chuckled at my comment and pecked my cheek.

"Babe, being nice to each other isn't in our DNA. Being mean is our way of loving each other."

"You men are so weird." I scrunched up my noise and gently threw the pillow at him.

"We're not. We are uncomplicated creatures."

"Forgot to add and delusional."

"Just shut up and come here." He said as he pulled me towards his chest. My head laid on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat which was music to my ears. We laid in comfortable silence until we both fell asleep again.

We ended up waking up at noon and let me say it was the best sleep I have gotten in months.

"Okay, that was the best sleep I have gotten in months. I slept like a baby." Dylan said as he stretched his arms and yawned.

"I feel the same way. I feel full of energy and ready to take on the world!" I grinned.

Dylan got up from bed and was making his way to the bathroom. He turned around and gave me a mischievous look.

"How about a quicky before you take on the world?" He winked.

"I mean I should be exercising more so why not?" He laughed and made his way inside the bathroom and I followed closely behind.

After getting in 30 minutes of cardio in the shower we got dressed and headed downstairs. Dylan appeared a bit distracted and kept texting someone.

"Do you think Carter is still alive?" I asked.

"I think he's alive, but not sure about his condition."

"Before we go back, we have to make a quick stop."

"Sure, where?" I asked.

"It is a surprise, now I need you too put on this blindfold." He handed me a black blindfold and smiled at me.

"Are you kidnapping me?"

"Do you want me to kidnap you? I mean I don't mind. I can take you away all for myself. I can tie you in bed and do a million different things. I ca-"

"Okay, I'll put the blindfold on." I rolled my eyes and put the blindfold on.

"Remind me to punish you for rolling your eyes at me when we get home." I snorted at his comment and stuck my tongue out.

After 10 minutes the car came to a stop.

"Okay, we are here. I am going to guide you to our destination."

"If I fall I'm withholding sex for a month and it will just be you and your pal, right hand." Dylan let out a loud laugh.

"I wouldn't dream of it, okay here we go." He grabbed my hand and gently began to guide me.

"Dylan, where are we going?"

"I told you, it's a surprise stop being so impatient."

"We're almost there."

"Okay we are here, but no peeking. I'll tell you when to take your blindfold off."

I knew for a fact we were outside, and I am pretty sure we took an elevator up.

Suddenly I heard whispering, but I was unable to recognize the voices. Then I heard the sound of a guitar.

"Okay take the blindfold off, but gently and please for dear life do not pass out on me." Dylan instructed. I did as I was told. I gently lifted the blindfold and took in my surroundings.

Mr.Maxwell was there.

Carter was there.

All my kids were there.

Nonna was there.

Landon was there.

Libby was there.

Alec was there.

Ed Sheeran was there.

Wait hold up? Ed Sheeran was there?

Then I spun around to see Dylan Maxwell in one knee, holding a ring. We were both standing in the middle of a heart made of red and white roses.

"Dakota Reed, you are the biggest pain in the ass, but you are my pain in the ass."

Suddenly, I heard Ed Sheeran start gently singing. He started singing our song, Dive.

"You are a fire ball. You are a freaking force against nature. You are the strongest person I have ever met. You have taught me so much about myself and about love. Before you I truly did not understand love, I thought I did but I did not understand its true meaning. Then you came into my life, and god I hated you at first if we are being honest. You were so unpredictable. You were so stubborn well you still are. You represented the unknown and I truly hated that. As time progressed I came to realize that you were not a danger you were not a risk, you were the answer. Before you I was not living I was just there existing, when you came into my life I began living and I felt alive.I began to love. You gave me two beautiful children, and I can never thank you enough for that. You took in my son who is not your by blood, but you did it anyways when you did not have too. The way you treat him just like the twins melts my heart every darn time. You are so kind and generous and I am one lucky son of a bitch. Last time I did this, I was not nowhere near genuine as I am right now. I say this from the bottom of my heart I love you Dakota Reed. I love everything about you even the things I do not like I love. You are the meaning of love, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life next to your side. I cannot wait for our kids to grow up, and walk down Elizabeth down the aisle or to a convent preferably. I am excited for life. I know we are technically already married, but I want to still give you the wedding of your dreams this time. We can figure out the logistics later. Today I am here in front of everyone we love to ask you a single question, Dakota Reed Maxwell, also known as Mrs.CEO, will you marry me?"

I was frozen. I was at awe, the man I love just poured his heart out and I was at a loss for words. Never in my life did I expect a man to love me like this. I thought I was underserving of love. Yet, here I was on top of Empire State Building with the man of love, with my family, and with Ed Sheeran.

"Dakota?" I heard Dylan nervously say.

"Of course I'll marry you." Dylan gave me the biggest grin I have ever seen and placed the ring in my finger. Then he attacked me a kiss. A passionate kiss that sealed our love for each other, forever.

We would have kept kissing if it was not for the cheering on that was coming from the sidelines.

"Jesus Christ can you get a room? There are children here and my poor virgin eyes." Carter hollered.

"Congratulations!" Mr.Maxwell said as he embraced the both of us in a hug.

Then everyone else followed until it was Alec.

"Aren't you suppose to be abroad filming the next Titanic or something?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I was filming, but then Libby got a text from Dylan about his plan. Then Dylan texted me asking me to also come."

"WOAH WOAH WOAH REWIND... LIBBY GOT A TEXT? SO YOU WERE WITH LIBBY?"

Alec suddenly broke out into a smile and began blushing.

"What is the commotion?" Dylan asked.

"Libby and Alec... Alec and Libby...." I managed to say.

"Oh really? Well Alec and I will be having a conversation later. Also, we just got engaged and you're more excited about this? I feel like I should be offended, but I'll let it go. Ed said he wanted to meet the bride."

"Ed?" I coughed.

"Yes, the ginger man who you used to fangirl about. The one who you asked to play at our wedding."

"And you are on first name basis with him?"

"Yeah, cool guy. Alec was the one who put us in contact. Thanks for that man."

"No problem." Alec said.

Before I realized I was talking to Ed Sheeran and I have no idea how I did not squeal or melt. After an hour we all decided to leave and take the party back home. When we got home there was a banner and drinks/food waiting for us.

"How are you feeling?" Dylan whispered in my ear.

"Like I'm on cloud nine. I love you so much" I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Anything for you, Mrs.CEO. I love you more than you know."

I am so sorry for the long wait, but this is the last chapter before the Epilogue. I want to take some time to thank all of you for sticking around and giving my story a chance! I love you all!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.7M 192K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
204K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
268 21 14
"I think I'm in love man." I say and sit up. "You're crazy..... You're not planning on just fucking and leaving this one too, are you?" he asks. "I'l...
4K 207 7
You know you are going on a wrong way but still you choose that way..