Love & Hate || Nishimura Riki...

By nikitty_x

this book is so cringey . read at your own risk ! COMPLETED More

xx
characters
I hate my life
The incident
Who are you ?
New friend
Through thick and thin
I really hate him
bffs
Part time job
The three dorks
Jakeyyy
It's her
You owe me one
She's cute
getting closer
ni-ki kawaii
crush
he looks ethereal
concerned
bus
sleepy head
do you like him?
you like me?
I'm not a baby anymore
hyungs
hyungs(2)
i can't hate him
heejay✨
shaira
can you be mine ?
shy
stay away from him
he's a criminal
it's all gone now
drained inside
thanks hyung
forget
I'll make her mine
where it all started
unexplainable feelings
minion
masked smile
the start
talk back
longing
He found love
Ni-ki's new mom
sorry
confession
the guys
doubt
acceptance
end-
epilogue
🌼
new book !

God's plan ?

13.1K 403 256
By nikitty_x

⚠️ Don't read this chapter if you're an atheist or unbeliever . I'm not forcing anyone to believe what I wrote in here so y'all can calm down . I'm not invalidating anyone's pasts and struggles . I just wrote what I wanted and y'all don't have anything to do with it because this is my story .  Just deal with it if you want to continue and stop being pressed .
- you won't skip anything important if you won't read this part . It's up to you if you want to ignore or read this chapter 😉

He lived with nanny since then but his lifestyle has changed . He doesn't go to a private school now , he didn't have the best meals everyday . His friends were gone . They lived poorly .

His nanny love him though . She never hurt Ni-ki . She does everything that she can do just to give Niki's needs . He consider her as his new mom .

But life never go as he wanted . He had forced himself to have jobs just to help his nanny even though she don't want it .But what can she do ? She didn't even have enough money to support both of them . Ni-ki is growing , he has to go to school and being a market vendor couldn't sustain their needs . So Ni-ki had to do part times even he's still young .

But being a part timer never been so easy for him . He was maltreated . He had many works to do even it's not what he applied for . His salary was small . His boss said that it's because he's still young for the job and he couldn't even do his job right . But Ni-ki had worked hard for it .

---

"I wish my mom and dad was here with me . I wish that they didn't died"

He looked up at the sky tears are falling to his cheeks .

"I wish my life never ended like this"

He's still crying . He can't stop crying .

He was thinking how he was so unfortunate .

He clench his fist and punched the wall out of anger and sadness .

He was about to punched again when someone holds his hands .

"Child , punching the wall would never change anything"

His nanny said to him looking at him worriedly .

"But nana I hate it that I couldn't do anything to make my life .. our life better"

He said but he stopped crying .

"okay listen to me Ni-ki .. whatever happened to you now , was a plan from God . He gives you challenges in your life because He knew you can deal with it . Just don't give up "

He looked at her confusedly .

"But why all of the people he had chosen me to give this challenge? I lost my parents and my life sucks .. is he really testing me if I can pass his challenge ? I didn't want this in the first place "

"Ni-ki , we can't question His plans for us . All we could do is trust him and overcome this challenges for you to grow and learn something . "

Ni-ki just stared at her blankly .

"whatever nana .. I just really hate that asshole who killed my parents .. He is the reason of this "

He left his nana while the old woman just shook her head .

"He's so stubborn"

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 964 34
Request [open]
114K 5.2K 29
❝Am I the villain in your story?❞
7.7K 255 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
215K 4.4K 61
oneshots/imagines with the members :) they're worse than 365 days SO CRINGY IM GONNA LITERALLY CRY warnings: -cussing -ongoing -all rights reserved