Grier and His Friends

By StoriesOfO2L

This story is about Nash Grier and Bella Grier that get in a few fights. Nash always had his friends stay the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Update
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

12 0 0
By StoriesOfO2L

Bella's Pov
I woke up in a pitch black room. I couldn't see anything. My head is pounding. I struggled to get up. I walked over to the window and pushed the curtains out of the way. It was night time. I walked around the house looking for Jc. There was no one around. I walked to a door and unlocked it. I looked out and saw Jc walking around the corner. I shut the door and ran to wear I was laying. I scrunched up the blanket and pillows trying to make it look like I was still there. I ran to the closet trying to be quiet. I heard Jc walk in. I looked through the crack of the door and saw Jc walking over to the blankets.

Jc's Pov
I need to drive Bella back home. I was so mad last night I took it all out on her. I feel so horrible. I walked over to her and pulled the blanket. SHE WAS GONE!! I ran into every room trying to find her. She was nowhere to be found. I walked out of the room and ran to Nash's house. Wondering if she was there.

Nash's Pov
Where the hell Is Bella?!?! ~Punches Wall.~ I need to find her and get her away from Jc. Sam says "Calm down Nash. We will find her."

Bella's Pov
I walked out of the closet. I ran out of the hotel. I ran till I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped running catching my breathe. It was turning into the morning. I looked around trying to figure out where I was. I saw a street sign and knew exactly where I was. I ran down the street. I ran to Nash's house.

15 minutes later...

I was finally there. I saw Jc at the door. I hid behind a bush. Jc walked to his car and drove away. I ran to the door. I knocked as hard as I could. Nash opened the door.

Nash's Pov
BELLA!!!! THANK GOD YOUR HERE!! I gave Bella a hug and shut the door and locked it.

Everyone ran up to Bella and hugged her. Some of the boys were crying so excited to see Bella was okay.
---------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry for not writing lately. But I promise I will make chapters more. But hope you like it. Love you all 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 8.6K 57
โLแดœแด„แด‹ ษชs แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡ sแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡.โž A แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แดา“ Tแดแด‹สแด Rแด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€s แดษดแด‡ sสœแดแด›s แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส สแดแดœส€s แด›ส€แดœสŸส. โš  Mแด€ส แดส€ แดแด€ส ษดแดแด› แด„แดษด...
165K 9.8K 28
แ€’แ€ฎแ€‡แ€ฌแ€แ€บแ€œแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€…แ€ฌแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฐแแ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
36K 1.1K 21
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...
17.2K 66 85
Recommended story for its captivating storytelling.