Love, Again. [Suguwara Koushi...

By sizzlesnowflake

Daichi's younger sister moves in with him after experiencing an abusive relationship with her ex boyfriend. W... More

Is It Him?
Longing To Forget
I Wish I Could've Been There
Tokyo Trips
A Game of Cards
Take Care
Sweet and Sour
A Little Distraction
I Like You, I Think
Parties Gone Wrong
Dates
Rock

Shut Up

702 25 43
By sizzlesnowflake

"What are you guys doing?"

I practically threw Suga over to the other side of the bed, my face was a complete mess.

"N-N-Nothing, Daichi!" I shouted.

"Nothing?" he questioned, taking a step into the room.

"Y-Yeah..."

He looked over to Suga, "Is that true, Suga?"

Suga looked up from his floor to Daichi, "S-She had something on her face. You caught us in an awkward moment."

Seriously? That's what he decided to go with?

"Doesn't look like there's anything on her face, dude."

I cursed Suga under my breath for coming up with the worst excuse of all time, "I did! He got it off."

"Hmm..." he hummed before taking one last look at both of us and left the room. 

Suga and I both audibly let out a massive sigh. "That was seriously close," he uttered, "Of course he would ruin it." 

I looked at him sadly, he seemed upset. "Don't worry about it, I should probably go to my room anyways, I'm super tired," I said before leaving his room.

"Yeah, night, (Y/N)."

"Night."

I closed Suga's door behind me, feeling mortified. Did that really just happen? I made my way into my own room, looking over the pile of clothes that had accumulated on the floor from when I was deciding what to wear earlier. It had been such a long day, between organising the party, getting ready, confessing to Suga, to the police visit. It was overwhelming. 

"(Y/N)?" I head a knock on my door.

"Come in, Daichi."

He looked at me with nervous eyes which surprised me, "Can we talk for a minute?" I nodded and gestured for him to sit beside me on my bed, "Will you be honest with me?" He questioned.

"When am I not?" 

He chuckled, knowing the answer, "Well, at least try."

"Okay," I said, beginning to grow concerned. 

He took a long sigh before talking again, "I don't know how else to phrase it so, have you developed feelings for Suga?"

I stared at him wide-eyed, completely embarrassed, "W-What?! No! Of course not!"

He looked back with just as much intensity, "(Y/N), I've dealt with you for nearly eighteen years, I know when you're lying."

I couldn't fault him there, I was a pretty bad liar, "I mean...I don't know. I feel weird talking about it with you, I guess."

He nodded in agreement, "I do too, it's not easy for me. But considering your past, everything that's been going on recently, added on to the fact that he's one of my best friends, I kind of need to know."

I knew he was right, which was the most bothering part. I had wanted to keep Suga and I's moment a secret for a while before I was ready to fully comprehend and face it. "I do like him, yeah."

He took a minute, I guess he was slightly shocked at my honesty coming out so easily, "I see..." he trailed off. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I'll just try and get over it, I don't want things to be weird for us."

He glanced at me, brief regret in his eyes, "No, (Y/N), I don't want that. I don't want to come in between what makes you happy.

I wasn't really sure what to say, "Is that a blessing of some sort?" I chuckled.

"Maybe...Just. I don't know. Don't do anything weird when I'm here."

My cheeks blushed furiously and I threw my pillow at his head, "S-Shut up! Why would you say that?"

He laughed, throwing the pillow back, "I meant what I said and I said what I meant!"

"Get out, you're annoying me now," I huffed, hugging the pillow to my body. 

"No matter what happens, (Y/N), I'm always here for you. So don't worry too much about anything, okay?" he smiled and left the room, closing my door. 

I smiled at the closed door, feeling relieved that he wasn't annoyed at me and didn't push me too far. I wasn't sure I could say the same for Suga, who was probably about to get grilled with a million different talks. Not that he could help it, though, Daichi was just stepping in where my parents couldn't. I think he wanted to prevent the past from ever becoming the future again with me. 

---

Nearly a week had passed since the party and Suga and I barely had any time to talk. He had a lot of exams on the horizon and I was working my hardest to try and better my grades. We had only talked briefly in passing or at meal times. I wasn't purposely trying to avoid him, I just didn't want to get in the way of his studies. 

I was staying behind school, helping the volleyball team practise. Tanaka kept asking me to help him with his jump serves which he was trying to master. We kept going for a few hours, only taking small water breaks. In the middle of tossing to Tanaka, my back started to seize up, exerting extreme pain as the ball flew towards my head. That was when Hitoka called on us to tell us to stop practising. All of the boys could have kept going for longer, but I was absolutely beat. We rounded up and coach Ukai dismissed us.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Hitoka asked, clearly noticing my discomfort.

"Yeah, my backs just in pain. No idea why," I sighed, rubbing it to try and make the pain go away. 

"(Y/N), do you want to come get some food with us?" Nishinoya asked me, "Tanaka's paying!"

"Yeah right!" he shouted back as I laughed. 

"You need to, you hurt (Y/N) during practise!"

"Did not," he defended.

"I'm actually okay, guys. Suga made dinner for us so I'm gonna just go straight home at get some."

There was a chorus of 'ooo's and wolf-whistles from the third years, mocking me. "Shut up!" I shouted back, embarrassed. I started to make my way to my house when I was grabbed on the arm by someone. 

"I'll walk you home, it's dark out tonight," smiled Yamaguchi. 

"It's okay, Yamaguchi, I usually walk wi-," I was cut off when I heard the jingle of a bicycle and Hitoka's sweet laugh beside Hinata, "-with Hitoka," I trailed off. 

"Um, I think Hinata wanted to steal her, tonight," Yamaguchi giggled, "Come on, let's go."

"What about Tskuishima?" I questioned, wondering where his tall friend could be. As if it were clock work, he showed up out of no where. 

"Not interested," he huffed, walking past us. 

"Ignore him, let me take your bag since you've hurt yourself."

I reluctantly handed him my bag, "Well, guess it's just you and me then, Yams!" I chuckled, making my way out of the school with him. 

We walked at a reasonable pace as we were both pretty worn-out from practise, only really exchanging small talk. 

"(Y/N), I wanted to actually ask you something," Yamaguchi said quickly, his face turning a bit pink. 

"Yeah, what's up?" I questioned. 

"W-well, I know the guys were saying stuff about it earlier but I wanted to know directly," he begun, he looked like he was struggling to get his words out. 

"Spit it out, Yams," I giggled.

"D-Do you like Suga?"

As if on queue, I started blushing wildly, not really sure how to answer the desperately loaded question. "Uh, I...Yeah, I do."

"Oh," he sounded disappointed. 

"Oh?"

"It's nothing, we're here anyways," he pointed to Daichi and I's apartment. 

"Yeah..."

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, I guess," he shouted, chucking down my bag and running off quickly into the night.

What the hell was that all about?

I opened the front door, taking off my shoes and placing down my bag, stretching out to try and alleviate some of the pain that was in my back. Suga's home cooking scent filled my nostrils as I walked into the living room, seeing both himself and Daichi watching some old movie, their dishes from dinner sitting proudly on the table.

I brushed past the living room door, trying to not disturb them but Suga noticed me, "Ah, (Y/N)! Dinner's on the counter," he shouted. 

"Thank you!" I shouted back, placing my meal into the microwave for a quick boost. By the sounds of things, their movie was just about to finish. I placed both of my hands on the kitchen counter, leaning against it to try and help with the pain in my back. 

"I'm going to do some course work then go to bed," said Daichi in the living room, "Don't stay up too late, guys."

"Night, Daichi," Suga waved him off and came into the kitchen to see what I was doing. That was when he noticed me leaning. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, I just hurt my back a little in practise today," I sighed, moving my position slightly to try and make it feel better.

"Where does it hurt?" he asked, coming up behind me, placing his hands on my back. I froze at the feeling of his warm touch and quickly stood upright. 

"It's fine!" I blurted out.

"Don't be silly," he chuckled, "Let me see if I can help you."

I hesitantly went back to leaning over the counter, pointing to the point in between my shoulder blades where it hurt most, "Right here." 

He brought his hands up to the spot, gently rubbing and I had to admit, it did feel better. "You probably didn't stretch before helping them, am I right?"

"...maybe."

He laughed at me and brought two hands to massage my back. I could feel my face heating up by the second. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I was enjoying the feeling too much. He continued working his hands softly but firmly into my back, that was until- 

"Ahh," I moaned, rather loudly. His hands ceased all movement as I turned around to face him, "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to make it weird, it just felt so nice!"

"N-No, it's okay, I'll go get a heat pack for you," he whispered, walking away awkwardly. Why am I like this?

I took a seat down on the couch with my meal, silently praying that Suga actually didn't hear anything but I knew it simply wasn't true. He came back in with a beaded heat pack, handing it over to me.

"Thank you very much," I said as I adjusted it to fit the right part of my back. 

"Yeah, no problem," he replied, sitting down next to me on the couch, "Do you have much homework to do? Can I help?"

I smiled at his eagerness to assist me, "I actually did it during volley practise whist the guys were having a three on three. So I'm free to relax the rest of this weekend."

"Ah, that's good," he cut the conversation short. I was left wondering how, why and when things got so awkward. 

I finished my meal, getting up to start on the dishes. 

"I'll help," Suga called after me.

I felt relieved knowing that he wanted to spend more time with me, and he wasn't being awkward because he didn't like me, "You're on drying and putting away duty then," I smirked. 

"Sure thing."

We washed the dishes in silence, but it wasn't really a bad one. I felt quite content, and I was sure he felt the same.

"So, how are things at school?"

"Yeah, they are getting better. I got over eighty percent on all my tests this week, so that's pretty good, I guess," I sighed, knowing that I could've done better if I wasn't so busy thinking about Suga all the damn time. 

"That's great," he smiled, placing away the last of the dishes, "You're doing a really good job."

"All thanks to you, tutor!" I laughed. My back was still in agony so I decided to look for some pain killers in the medicine cabinet. 

"Is it still hurting?" Suga asked with concern. 

"Yeah, just a little. The massage and heat pack helped," I smiled. 

"I can keep going, if you want?" he looked nervous now.

I was sure I wanted him to, but I didn't want things to get awkward if he did, "You don't have to if it's too weird," I giggled.

"It's not!" he defended quickly, "It's just me, I'm weird."

I laughed, turning my back to him, "If you say so."

His hands came up to my neck, pushing away my hair so he didn't get it tangled. I blushed at the contact, feeling his fingers skim past my neck sent shivers down my spine. He made quick work of laying his hands into the sore spots, harder than he had last time. I struggled to keep quiet, but it didn't stop him this time. His hands got lighter and lighter till he eventually stopped. 

I turned around to see his blushing face, mere inches away from my own. I didn't know if it was the heat I felt from the encounter, but I kept pushing closer, as did he. His lips embraced my own as I felt my body melt into his. He pushed me lightly so that I was leaning on the kitchen counter as he grabbed onto my waist. 

I deepened the kiss, wrapping my fingers through his soft hair, feeling him sigh at my touch. One of his hands weaved up to my own neck, holding it lightly. We continued for a while until we both broke away. 

"S-Sorry," he stuttered.

"Shut up," I replied, pulling him back in.   

[A/N: this nearly got 100 views in a day eye- am simply going to pass away. ilu guys]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4K 45
You are Tobio Kageyama's twin sister. Unfortunately for you, he inherited the gift of height, leaving you standing a full foot shorter than him. Afte...
23.5K 878 11
'๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š'๐™จ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™œ๐™–๐™ง.' โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐›๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐Š๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ ...
57.4K 2.9K 14
โคท โ˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ [name] can communicate with her soulmate through her thoughts. "i guess we'll be communicating like this again...
221 0 16
You are Y/n Sawamura, the younger sister of Daichi Sawamura, aka the Boys Volleyball team Captain. You and him always did things together like volley...