Regina Malicious [Completed]

由 Stone_Rose_xoxo

They tried to burn her not knowing she is a flame yet to bloom. ★¡~:*°«°»°*:~¡★ Aerowyn Aurélie Bea... 更多

Regina Malicious
A/N - Read before you start
Cast
Prologue
Chap 1 - Golden Heart
Chap 2 - Mate, soon to be 'EX' Mate
Chap 3 - Alessia, Esmeralda
Chap 4 - Golden in the Ancient Myth Book
Chap 5 - Dangerous Man and Sir Jerkface
Chap 6 - The Awakening of Golden
Chap 7 - Alpha's first Decision
Chap 8 - Ruthless and Cruel
Chap 9 - Lycan King
A small description
Chap 10 - The Reunion and the Second Chance
Chap 11 - Carlos and Esmeralda
Chap 12 - Is This A Day For Reunions?
Chap 13 - Initiating the bond 'accidentally'
Chap 14 - Only the beginning, Oh All Mighty Alpha Knight!
Chap 15 - Sweet Aris
A/N
A/N- Thankyou!
Chap 16 - Luna
Chap 17 - Broken Luciano and the fight
Chap 18 - Bitch Fight ⚔
Chap 19 - Pour my Heart
A/N - Werewolf Guide
A/N - އަންނަންދެން ހުންނާނަން ލޯބިން
A/N
Chap 20 - The Kiss
Chap 21 - Regret
Chap 22 - Broken Souls
A/N - Cover Voting
A/N - Cover Voting Deadline
Chap 23 - Canines
Chap 24 - Menacing Beast
A/N - 6.5k views?!
A/N - Must read
Chap 25 - Talking Civil
Chap 26 - A Fresh Start
Chap 27 - The Decision
Chap 28 - Back to Life
Chap 30 - Say The 'L' Word
Chap 31 - Marked And Mated
Chap 32 - Lupus Tenebris
Chap 33 - The Truth of Duncan
Chap 34 - Brother And Sister
Chap 35 - Mood Swings, Weird Cravings, Throwing Ups? What's Going On?
Chap 36 - She Isn't Your Mate! I Am!
Chap 37 - Never Piss Off A Pregnant Woman
Chap 38 - Suspicious Enough
Chap 39 - Witch Spell
Chap 40 - Truth Behind Bianca
Chap 41 - The Plan
A/N - About The Cover Voting
Chap 42 - Purple Roots
A/N - Cover Voting Result
Chap 43 - Vampires
Chap 44 - Memories
Chap 45 - Numb
Chap 46 - Rescue
Chap 47 - Baby Knights
Chap 48 - Only 2 Souls
Epilogue
Regina Mortale
Announcement
A/N - Hiiiii! I Need Your Help.
A/N - please read. So that there won't be further misunderstandings
Cover round 2
Covers by Scarlett1243

Chap 29 - The Shift

11.4K 372 38
由 Stone_Rose_xoxo

3 weeks later
...................

Aerowyn's pov
_______________

The day Alessia came was an eventful day. My pack had a big breakdown when they met Alessia. Esmeralda fainted as soon as she saw her sister dancing in the middle of her and Carlos's room.

I had to call a secret pack meeting and explain everything to them. They were all so happy. Me and my pack spent rest of that day catching up with Alessia. It was fun. We were all happy to have the baby of the group back.

'don't you think we should tell Artorius about what we are? Yesterday even Jaxon and Esmeralda told us about it.' Marigold said.

'I don't know Marigold. I'm scared. I want to tell him too. I trust him. But-'

'but what?'

'I'm scared he would think of me as a burden. My life isn't easy. It won't be easy for him either once he finds out.' I sighed.

'oh Aerowyn. Don't stress too much. We have been together for more than 5 weeks. More than a month. And we have also made progress in our relationship. We share the same room, same bed. I'm pretty sure he will understand.' she replied.

'I know. But- but if he decides he can't be with me then, I can't take it. I might go insane! I think- I think I'm- I'm falling for him.' I said.

'he won't do that. Ok? But if we are to tell him, we have to tell him before he finds out any other way. It might be bad if he finds out from someone else.' she reasoned.

'you are right. I will tell him today. Besides we don't have much time left. This get together will be over in about a month.' I agreed.

I closed my eyes. Took a deep breath. I'm going to tell Artorius today. I need to. He deserves to know. He is my mate.

I took Kail to school and came back. I went to mine and Artorius's room and took a shower trying to calm my nerves. I wore one of his t-shirts that reached my mid thigh and wore denim shorts with it. I pulled my hair into a ponytail before walking downstairs.

I knocked on the door of his study room. I heard a gruff come in.

Frowning I opened the door to find a very stressed Artorius. He looked up at me and gave me a tired smile.

"why are you so stressed?" I asked. "paper works." he grumbled. "let me help you." I said taking a pen and a paper from the bundle. He looked at me. "you don't have to. I can do them." he said.

"don't forget I'm your luna. And I am an Alpha too. I know how yo do these shits." I gave him a stern look. He sighed and let me do them.

While doing the works, I thought of ways how I would drop the bomb to Artorius. I'm so nervous.

"Arto-" I started the talk and turned to face him to see him already looking at me. His eyes were dark, hooded with lust. I gulped.

"Artorius." I said as he grabbed my waist and made me sit on his lap straddling him. "hmm." he responded while looking at me with that predatory look. "I- I need to tell you something." I said.

"tell me." he said and leaned in. He started kissing my neck. I couldn't help but let out an involuntary moan. "Artorius. Th-this is s-serious." I tried to say.

"hmmm. Baby." he continued kissing my neck. He moved his lips to my collarbone and bit down making me tighten my grip on his neck arching my back.

"Art-"

He cut me off by slamming his lips on mine. He kissed me hungrily. I tried to pull away. But each time he would growl and kiss me even more roughly and eventually I gave in. I couldn't help it.

I felt his large hands on my thighs. His lips moved to my neck ones again. He started kissing down. Deeper and deeper and to my cleavage.

His hands crawled up and up till it was at the waist band of my shorts. I let out a loud moan as he slipped his right hand into my short.

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 (A/N- next blah blah blah happened. I'm not writing those type of scenes. But know this: 'they didn't mark or mate each other'. But still things happened.)

A knock sounded on the door snapping both of us out of our own world. Panicked and embarrassed, I jumped away from Artorius. Artorius looked at the door alarmed.

"wait!" he yelled to whoever is outside the door. He threw my underwear and denim short towards me. I caught them and wore it. Since the t-shirt I was wearing before is teared by Artorius, he gave me the shirt he is wearing now. He buttoned the shirt and pushed me behind him as he went to open the door.

My face was flushed red. Artorius opened the door and there stood a very worried Viladmir. Artorius growled at him for interrupting which caused me to blush even more.

Viladmir inhaled sharply probably trying to ease his nerves but stiffened. His eyes widened and looked at Artorius and then at me. His lips formed a smirk and wiggled his brows at us teasingly.

Oh shit! He found out!

I looked away burning.

I heard Artorius growl. "what do you want, Viladmir?"

"sorry about that Art. I didn't know you and luna were busy. But then again there is trouble in our pack." he said turning serious at the end. I furrowed my brows.

"what is it?" Artorius asked annoyed.

"it's Alpha Robinson." Viladmir answered. "what does the mother fucker want now?!" Artorius snarled.

(A/N- Incase you guys forgot, Robinson is Luciano's last name.)

"he is causing trouble. He has almost gone berserk. He attacked a wolf of Winnie's pack. The kid, Kail."

That did it for both of us.

Both me and Artorius growled. Viladmir was smart enough to move out of our way. We both ran out of the room. But at some point Artorius stopped and turned to face me. I was running in full speed, that I slammed into his chest. But I managed to catch my balance.

"you are not going." Artorius growled at me. "don't fuck with me now Artorius! I will go! That fucker attacked my son!" I growled back.

"our son! He attacked our son!" he growled.

"And I'm going to get him for that. But you are not going like that! I can smell your arousal! And Luciano is your other mate! It will effect him! He isn't in control of himself right now! He will want to claim you!" Artorius snarled. I snarled back. But he didn't back down.

"FINE! I WILL COME THERE IN A FEW MINUTES!" I growled before storming up the stairs.

I went to our room and took a really quick shower and wore a t-shirt and sweatpants before racing down the stairs and outside the house not really caring about my hair.

I heard the sound of growls and other voices. I raced there and saw Artorius and Luciano in wolf form. Luciano is trying to attack Kail as the poor child cried in pain and Artorius is trying to put Luciano away. I ran towards the fight and took my baby in my arms.

"mommy. It hurts." he whimpered. He was bleeding so badly. I was about to run towards the hospital when I was attacked from behind. I saw Kail gly out of my hands.

"KAIL!!!" I screamed. I tried to push whoever it was on me away. But he/she held me down.

I saw a fast movement from the crowd. And Alessia appeared before Kail fell. So he fell right into her arms.

Everyone looked at Alessia in shock because of her unusual speed. She moved like a vampire. But we already know that she isn't one.

The person on top of me flipped us and punched me on my face. I winced as her fist made contact with my face. Marigold growled in my mind. Clearly not happy about what happened to our pup. Kail might not be ours. But he wilk be ours in our heart. Forever.

I looked at the person's face and wasn't surprised. Of course it's the bitch. Bianca.

I raised my fist to punch her but she grabbed my head and slammed me down on the ground hard. I growled in pain.

I saw Artorius and Luciano fight. They both had bruises.

I kicked her leg making her fall and got up. I punched her face. It was like a repeat of the bitch fight we had. But the difference was that she went for kill every single time this time.

"ENOUGH!" a loud snarl made us all quiet.

I looked at where the sound was coming. My eyes widened as I saw Darius. Luciano's beta holding my crying son in one hand and the other holding Alessia's hands in a tight grip.

"I know your little secret Alpha Aerowyn! I know who this Alessia is! I caught her!" he snarled.

"you have an angel with you! How?! Angels are not supposed to be on earth! I will kill her! She is on forbidden territory! They live up above the sky! Land is for other kinds!" he growled. A chorus of gssps erupted through the crowd.

What?! No!

Marigold snarled.

"and let my Alpha go! Or else... or else your little pup will die too." He said. My eyes went wide.

"LET THEM GO!" I snarled. Bianca tried to attack me, but was tackled to the ground by Esmeralda. They immediately started fighting.

I won't lose Kail. I won't lose Alessia again. It will kill me.

"no. The angel will die! As for your precious son, you have to leave my Alpha!" Darius smirked. I turned around and saw that Artorius is still holding down a furious and berserk Luciano.

"Luciano is berserk right now! We can't just let him go!" I growled.

"then lose your son!" he shrugged. "NO!" I let out a thunderous growl as Marigold pushed forward. I knew by now my eyes are red. Blood red. Another chorus of gasps echoed.

"this isn't right, Darius! We can talk this out. Please." I tried to control my beast. But Marigold is at the verge of shifting already.

"there is no time to talk!" he said venomously.

'let me take control! Let me shift Aerowyn!' Marigold growled.

"Kail is innocent! You can't just kill an innocent kid!" I yelled. "well his safety is at your feet! Choose wisely! I don't care if he dies or not!" he yelled back. It felt like a stab to my heart. I felt tears well up in my eyes as he squeezed Kail's neck a bit making him cry out.

"as for the angel. She doesn't have a choice."

"no! You can't kill her! She didn't do anything wrong!"

"she came to land! To a place where she doesn't belong!"

"she was one of us before she died!"

"is it my fault that she died?"

"there is no difference between any supernatural being! We are all the same! You are not a god or anything! You ate just a beta! You can't decide who can live on land and who can't!" I screamed.

"I'm a lycan like your stupid second mate! I'm not just a beta! Like him, I have royal blood in me too! So I have power!" he screamed making my breath knock.

A lycan.

Then suddenly he smirked. "I gave you enough time. It's time to say goodbye go these two."

All I saw was red then. I did something I'm going to regret later. But for now. For now I didn't care.

I jumped into the air shifting into my Golden wolf.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

2030 words.

Sooo.. Do you like this chap?

What do you think of Marigold?

Aerowyn?

Artorius?

Darius?

Luciano and Bianca?

Alessia?

And what do you think will happen now? After all she shifted. In front of everyone.

What do you think Artorius will think of the situation now?

Love 😍

Shai 🥀

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

7.6K 408 23
Ellie Woods is the blue shadow pack's beta's daughter, but she is blamed for her parent's death and is demoted to omega. Her only hope left is to fi...
216K 8.9K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
533K 13.5K 39
"YOU ARE MINE" Blake said. He had his arm around my neck preventing me from escaping. "Get off me you psycho!" I shouted while struggling to get free...
4K 267 19
Ever since her mother's death, Savannah has done everything she could to protect her little sister from their drunken and violent father. However tro...