Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

74

663 9 0
By HisKoala2003

-December 16th 1999-

   At Monica and Zakery’s apartment everyone except Ross is here decorating the tree.

Chandler:Let me ask you why is everybody using these tiny lights nowadays?.I remember when people used to use big lights.

Rachel:That’s a good story Grandpa.

   I chuckle and Chandler glares at me but then smiles and Ross enters the apartment.

Ross:Hey

All:Hey

Ross:Wow Monica’s letting other people help decorate her tree!.Did someone get her drunk again or?.

Monica:Having a perfectly decorated tree is not what Christmas is about.It’s about being with the people that you love.

Phoebe:That is nice and we’re done.TADA!.

   Phoebe's side of the tree looks a complete mess.

Zakery:I dunno what it is it just doesn’t quite feel like Christmas to me.

Monica:Oh here.

   Monica turns the tree around so that her side which is perfectly decorated is showing.

Elizabeth:See now it feels like Christmas!.

*****************************************

-December 17th 1999-

   The next day at Central Perk everyone but Phoebe and Joey are hanging out.

Ross:And that’s the story of the dreidle.Now some people trace the Christmas tree back to the Egyptians who used to bring green palm branches into their huts on the shortest day of the year symbolising life’s triumph over death.And that was like 4000 years ago.

Rachel:So pretty much around the same time that you started telling this story.

I laugh as Joey enters the cafe.

Joey:Hey you guys.

Elizabeth:Hey Joe what’s up?.

Joey:I had to get out of the apartment. Janine is like stretching all over the place. Y’know everywhere I look she’s like."Imitates her stretching".

Chandlee:I can see why that’s hard to resist.

Joey:I like her so much.

Monica:Aw I’m sorry sweetie that she doesn’t feel the same way.

Joey:I know.And she’s so sweet.I just wanna feed her grapes and brush her hair.

Zakery:You are aware that she’s not a monkey right?.

Ross:I am so over Janine.I mean yeah at first I thought she was hot but now she’s like old news.

Janine enters the Cafe.

Janine:Hey guys!.

Ross:Hi Janine!.

Janine:I just got a call to be a dancer on a television special for New Year’s Eve.It’s called some sort of Dick’n Rock’n Dickie Eve.

Monica:Hold it!.Are you talking about Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rocking Eve?.

Janine:Yeah that’s what I said.

Monica:Oh my God!.We love that show!.I mean Ross and I have been watching it since I can remember!.

Zakery:Ah you’re still just a little fat girl inside aren’t you?."Kisses her cheek".

Janine:Well I’m gonna be on it this year.I’m gonna be one of the party people.

Ross:You’re gonna be a party person!. Those guys rock the most!.

Janine:Well they said I should bring someone."To Joey".Do you wanna be my dance partner?.

Joey:Totally!.I would love to spend New Year’s with you.

Janine:Well actually they’re taping tomorrow.I don’t really understand why.

Ross:Oh well you see how it works is the part with Dick Clark in Times Square is actually live.but they tape some of the party stuff ahead of time.Yeah not a lot of people know that.

Janine:Yeah well do you guys wanna come too?.

Ross:Are you serious?.

Monica:We are there!.

Rachel:"Laughs".

Zakery:What,what are you laughing at?.

Rachel:Well I used to date him but you’re still going out with her!.

Gunther brings Janine a coffee

Janine:Thanks."To Monica,Ross".Great so we can all go together!.I gotta run.Catch you later!."Leaves".

All:Bye!.

Ross:Bye Janine!.

Joey:Did she just ask me out on a date?.

Chandler:I don’t think so.

Monica:What are you talking about?.She just invited him to the biggest party of the millennium!.

Rachel:Yeah but she also invited you and Ross.Yeah, honey I’m sorry but I don’t think that was a romantic thing.

Joey:Oh.Maybe.But hey I know how I can find out.We’re going to a New Year’s Eve party right?.So at midnight I can kiss her. And if she kisses me back great!.Y’know?. But if she says Dude what the hell are you doing?.I can say It wasn’t me it was New Years!.

Rachel:Well that’s a lot better than Ross trying to kiss me in High School and saying that he did it because he needed chapstick.

Ross:It was a dry day.

Monica:We are going to Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rocking Eve!.

Ross:Oh my God!.

Monica:Oh my God!.

Zakery:"To Rachel".Oh my God!.

*****************************************
-December 18th 1999-

   I look in my bedroom mirror at the dress I am wearing.

   I smile at it happy with the new dress I had bought.I hear Chandler yell from the living room.

Chandler:"Yells".Lizzie!.You ready?.

Elizabeth:Yeah I'll be right with you.

   I grin again at my new dress.Chandler decided he wanted to take me out to dinner tonight since we don't often get to get out...I walk into the living room and I see Chandler.

   He looks at me in shock and I chuckle then smirk at him.

Elizabeth:Well don't you look dashing.

Chandler:"Blushing".Y-you look stunning as always.

   I smile and blush then I chuckle as i walk up to him and grab my coat and purse from the couch arm.

Elizabeth:Ready to go?.

Chandler:"Nods".

   Chandler grabs my arm and begins leading me to the front door.

Chandler:Right this way M'lady.

Elizabeth:"Teases".Thank you kind gentleman.

   Chandler laughs and we continue out our apartment door...Soon we are sitting and eating in a restraunt and as we finish eating I look at Chandler who catches me looking at him a couple times and i look away.As he pays the bill and we stand up to leave I look at him again and he catches my eyes.This time I don't look away as we put our coats back on and leave the restraunt.He leads me to an empty Central Perk with only Gunther there. Chandler then turns to me.

Chandler:Elizabeth 6 years ago we met here.

Elizabeth:I know."Smiles".

Chandler:Elizabeth in the past 6 years you've made me happier than I ever thought I could be..."Gets on one knee showing a ring".You have been the best female bestfriend ive ever had."Tears up".And your the one I'll love forever.If you let me.Elizabeth Monroe.Will you marry me?.

Elizabeth:"Crying".Yes Chandler.Yes I'll marry you.

   Chandler slips the ring on my finger and he stands up and I kiss him immediately.

Elizabeth:I love you so much.

Chandler:I love you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 62 19
Alessia Glen and her best friend Scarlet Nix move into an apartment that happens to be right beside Chandler Bing and Joey Tribbiani. Scarlet and Ch...
2.1M 67.9K 82
❝After we what?❞ ❝Kiss. Four little letters just like my name.❞ ❝And you're nuts. Four little letters just like your name.❞ | In which Monica Gelle...
1.6K 27 8
this is the story of a girl who runs away from the only home she ever knew and finds comfort with an old friend. what she doesn't know is that she wi...
32K 594 30
Baciami- kiss me Tatum Geller is a proud, confident, aggressive but caring girl, who's a younger sister to Monica and Ross. She was ready to move to...