SHE'S MINE - SATZU #2

Af sweetlittleCub

I will choose you over and over again. I will choose you without a doubt, without hesitation, without fear, a... Mere

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
•••• ❤ ••••
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Hi Sapphires
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
UPDATE
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THANK YOU
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
TCQIIL - SATZU
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
PLEASE READ
SOON
Chapter 29
12•25
YES or NO
GROUP CHAT
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
[SOON]
Chapter 33
Sana's Instagram Update
MICHAENG
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Final Chapter
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S FINAL NOTE
SHE'S MINE ❤

Chapter 37

6.1K 237 265
Af sweetlittleCub

Morning, When Sana opened her eyes she saw Tzuyu who is now fully awake intently staring at her...

"You woke up early..." Sana smile as she touch Tzuyu's face ...

"Mmm... so that I can be able to stare at your face ...." Tzuyu said ... "You're so beautiful Love... I never get tired admiring your beauty ❤..."

"It's too early in the morning and you're making me blush again 😊..."

"Love..."

"Mmmm???.."

"I miss making love with you..." Tzuyu said...

Sana smile as she lean closer to Tzuyu and kiss her lips...

"Me too..." She answer...

"I love you Sana 😘.." Tzuyu said, as she sweetly smile to Sana before she kiss her forehead...

"I love you too 😊❤..." Sana answer...

-

After cuddling for almost half on an hour, They now both decided to do their morning routine and have a breakfast downstairs ...

When they went down the manager suddenly called Tzuyu ...

"Ms.Chou..."

"Yes?..."

"Can I talk with you?? I will gonna discuss something..."

"Sure 🙂.." Tzuyu looks at Sana... "Love, Just go ahead first. Find some vacant table. After I talk to the manager, I will get our foods." Tzuyu said.

"Okay 😊 ..."

Sana leave Tzuyu and find a vacant table. Meanwhile, the Manager starts discussed something to Tzuyu..

"We already done setting up Ms.Chou..."

"Really???? Wow, that so fast ..."

"This is the key of the yacht... And this one is the key for the house ...."

"Thanks..."

"Don't worry Ms.Chou we already secured the island and for sure you will gonna enjoy there...."

"Okay, Thanks..."

-
After talking to the manager, Tzuyu went back holding their foods.

"Did I make you wait for too long???.." Tzuyu asked.

"No, it's okay 😊..."

"Okay, Let's have our breakfast now..."

"What did you talk about???.." Sana asked.

"Ah, she just discuss something to me..."

"About what???."

"About my surprise for you..."

"You really have a surprise???..."

"Yeah, since we only have 5days left here tho I also wanted to give you a surprise... "

"I'm excited 😊..."

"Really??? Me too 😂..."

"Yeah, you seems excited Chou Tzuyu ^^..."

"😁😁😁..."

-
After having their breakfast. Tzuyu and Sana is now packing their things since tonight they will gonna be staying at the island...

"Island??? Just the two of us????.." Sana asked..

"Mmmmm.."

"Is that the surprise you're talking about???.."

"Yes. You definitely like that place..."

"Okay, fine. I trust you ... By the way, what's this?? Why you bought lots of lollipops???.." Sana curiously asked.

"Because I like sweets 😉.." Tzuyu wink at Sana...

"Ehhh???."

After packing their things. They both now went down ...

"Tzu, I'll just wait you in the car." Sana said.

"Arasso...."

Tzuyu went back to the hotel as she will gonna talk to the manager again, when suddenly she hear her phone ring...

She quickly get it and she was surprised who's the caller... She just take a deep breath and answer the call.

.
.
.
.

Elkie
Is Calling You....

|

Elkie: Tzu???...

Tzuyu: U-Unnie...

Elkie: How are you???

Tzuyu: I'm doing good..

Elkie: A-Are you still mad at me????

Tzuyu didn't answer Elkie's question...

Tzuyu: How are you???

Elkie: I'm good. I'm here at Singapore right now..

Tzuyu: That's good to hear...

Elkie: Tzuyu~ah, if you're still mad at me I'm really sorry ...

Elkie: I really don't have any intention to ruin your relationship with Sana...

Elkie: I'm just concerned with you, that's why I do that... I also don't have intention to hurt Sana Unnie..

Tzuyu: I know, I'm sorry if I didn't believe you Unnie..

Tzuyu: I'm also sorry if I say inappropriate words to you...

Elkie: I understand...

Elkie: What matters now is you and Sana Unnie is okay already...

Elkie: I hope we can still be friends Tzu..

Tzuyu: Sure Unnie :)

Tzuyu: You're still my best friend and it will never get changed...

Tzuyu: I actually missed you...

Tzuyu: I hope we can see each other soon.

Elkie: I'm really thankful for you Tzuyu~ah...

Tzuyu: Me too Unnie :)

Tzuyu: Please take care of yourself always.

Elkie: You too Tzuyu~ah 😊...

-

15 minutes later Tzuyu finally back, and the moment she came back she quickly drive the car ...

"Really??? She call you??.."

"Yeah, She's saying sorry..."

"So, how was it??? Are you guys okay now ???.."

"Yeah, I accept her apology. I have my mistake too and I was actually have no courage to approach her..."

"I finally relief now..." Sana said..

"Why??..."

"Because finally you guys are now okay, I'm also feeling sorry to Elkie because I know I'm the reason why you guys fought..."

Tzuyu held Sana's hand and kiss it...

"Don't worry now because, we are now okay... Everything is fine already 😊..."

"I hope we stayed like this Tzu ~ You know thay I really like this kind of feelings."

"I'm here, and I will never leave you and if ever we will face another problem we will face it together and I will promise that we will never be parted again ..."

Sana smile as she lean closer and kiss Tzuyu's cheeks.

"I love you Tzuyu~ah ❤ I never regret marrying you..." Sana sweetly said...

"I love you More Sana and I never regret giving you a chance 😘..." Tzuyu answer.

-

After 30 minutes of driving they now ride in the yacht that Tzuyu rented from the hotel and after hald of an hour they already arrived in the island that owned by the hotel ...

"Whoahhh!!! ..." Sana was amazed on the view and especially when she saw the little cabin standing in the water.

"This is amazing isn't???.."

"Yeah 😊😊.."

"The manager recommend me this island, because couples or newlyweds always going here to spend some quality time with their love one, I want to try it with so I decided to make a reservation..."

"Really??? So, we are just the two here??.."

"Yes Love..."

"Eh???.. How about the yacht???.."

"They will going back after tomorrow morning, to check us ..."

"Ahhhh..."

"Let's go, I will show you where will we going to stay ...."

Tzuyu held Sana's hand and their luggage, and when they already arrived upstairs Sana amazed more because of the breath taking view ...

"Tzuuuu, look at that..." Sana pointed the blue sky... "This place is awesome ❤..."

Tzuyu just smile by just staring how Sana amazed in the view. She walks closer to her and hugs her from behind...

"Kiyowo ❤.." She mumbled to her head.

xxxxx

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

Always Af ChaeIzza

Fan Fiktion

87.8K 2.7K 67
I will ALWAYS love u. I will ALWAYS choose u. I will ALWAYS protected u. I will ALWAYS be right there for u. ALWAYS ......... but I'm also always hur...
549K 18.5K 50
"I just want to be closer to you but you're ignoring me like I'm nothing." "And I don't want you to get hurt because you are my everything." ~ ©️CubC...
85.4K 2.9K 17
What matter to me is YOU. I don't want anyone else, Just YOU. No matter what happened, I'll Always be BESIDE YOU.
85.6K 3.7K 41
Life is a choice and I have to choose one from two choices. Choose to be yourself or choose to be the one that people want but Everything changes sin...