Regina Malicious [Completed]

By Stone_Rose_xoxo

They tried to burn her not knowing she is a flame yet to bloom. ★¡~:*°«°»°*:~¡★ Aerowyn Aurélie Bea... More

Regina Malicious
A/N - Read before you start
Cast
Prologue
Chap 1 - Golden Heart
Chap 2 - Mate, soon to be 'EX' Mate
Chap 3 - Alessia, Esmeralda
Chap 4 - Golden in the Ancient Myth Book
Chap 5 - Dangerous Man and Sir Jerkface
Chap 6 - The Awakening of Golden
Chap 7 - Alpha's first Decision
Chap 8 - Ruthless and Cruel
Chap 9 - Lycan King
A small description
Chap 10 - The Reunion and the Second Chance
Chap 11 - Carlos and Esmeralda
Chap 12 - Is This A Day For Reunions?
Chap 13 - Initiating the bond 'accidentally'
Chap 14 - Only the beginning, Oh All Mighty Alpha Knight!
Chap 15 - Sweet Aris
A/N
A/N- Thankyou!
Chap 16 - Luna
Chap 17 - Broken Luciano and the fight
Chap 18 - Bitch Fight ⚔
Chap 19 - Pour my Heart
A/N - Werewolf Guide
A/N - އަންނަންދެން ހުންނާނަން ލޯބިން
A/N
Chap 20 - The Kiss
Chap 21 - Regret
Chap 22 - Broken Souls
A/N - Cover Voting
A/N - Cover Voting Deadline
Chap 23 - Canines
Chap 24 - Menacing Beast
A/N - 6.5k views?!
A/N - Must read
Chap 25 - Talking Civil
Chap 27 - The Decision
Chap 28 - Back to Life
Chap 29 - The Shift
Chap 30 - Say The 'L' Word
Chap 31 - Marked And Mated
Chap 32 - Lupus Tenebris
Chap 33 - The Truth of Duncan
Chap 34 - Brother And Sister
Chap 35 - Mood Swings, Weird Cravings, Throwing Ups? What's Going On?
Chap 36 - She Isn't Your Mate! I Am!
Chap 37 - Never Piss Off A Pregnant Woman
Chap 38 - Suspicious Enough
Chap 39 - Witch Spell
Chap 40 - Truth Behind Bianca
Chap 41 - The Plan
A/N - About The Cover Voting
Chap 42 - Purple Roots
A/N - Cover Voting Result
Chap 43 - Vampires
Chap 44 - Memories
Chap 45 - Numb
Chap 46 - Rescue
Chap 47 - Baby Knights
Chap 48 - Only 2 Souls
Epilogue
Regina Mortale
Announcement
A/N - Hiiiii! I Need Your Help.
A/N - please read. So that there won't be further misunderstandings
Cover round 2
Covers by Scarlett1243

Chap 26 - A Fresh Start

14.8K 377 74
By Stone_Rose_xoxo

Aerowyn's pov
______________

"Rise and shine, my queen!" I heard someone yell. I opened my eyes annoyed. And saw the person who ruined my beauty sleep.

"Kass! You destroyed the love of my life!" I yelled dramatically. She looked at me confused. "love of your life? I didn't destroy Artorius."

Oh man!

"Artorius isn't the love of my life, you dumb. He is the ass ho-" as soon as I remembered yesterday I felt my face heat up. Oh dear lord! Help me!

"umm- mommy." I was snapped out of it by Kail. He came and sat on my bed. "yes, honey?" I asked.

"I think you might want to check your face from the mirror. Cuz it's red like a tomato." he said innocently.

Oh no! I'm not blushing over his words! Damn it!

I heard Kassia burst laughing.

"sweety. You mother is blushing." Kassia said holding her stomach.

"hmm. I wonder what made her blush. Must be a certain Alpha." I heard her mutter making me throw a pillow at her. It hit right on her face.

"aww man! What a nice birthday gift I got!" she sighed dramatically before throwing it back at me.

"BIRTHDAY?!" me and my baby yelled. "yep. My 23rd birthday." she grinned.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KASSI!"

me and Kail hugged her at the same time. "wow! You both are really- I don't know. You both did it at the same time. And the smile is same too." Kassia said laughing. We pulled away.

Me and Kail grinned at her at the same time. "eeeeehhh! Don't do that! It's creepy!" she shrieked and took a step back making us laugh.

Me and Kail high fived.

"Kass! I told you to wake Winnie up! Not help her bath and dress up! What's taking you so long?" I heard Esmeralda yell before the door burst open. When she saw me she gave me a sheepish smile.

"oh there you are!" Althea came in with Danicia. Althe went over towards Kassia but stopped when she saw me.

"hey, luna." she greeted me. "Arrrrrghhhh! Stop this luna luna luna! I'm an Alpha." I huffed making her chuckle at me, which in turn made me pout and the others laugh. I rolled my eyes.

Althea stared at me for sometime, I raised an eyebrow. She looked at Esmeralda and Danicia and they nodded. Althea turned towards me and pointed at the 2 sisters of mine with her eyes.

I nodded knowing that they have something to tell me but can't tell when Kassia is here. Not that we don't trust her. But we will tell her in time.

'where is Val?' I mindlinked Danicia and Esmeralda.

'you will know soon. Just get ready and meet us.' Danicia answered. Ok then.

..............

I wore the red tank top with a black jeans and leather jacket. I let my hair down.

I went downstairs to see the girls. Kassia too. She was helping Kail with something.

'Althea won't be joining us today. She needs to keep others from suspecting things.' Esmeralda mindlinked. I nodded.

Me, Dani and Esmi walked out of the house together. 'the guys are at Mrs Salvator's house already.' Danicia said. 'why?' I asked. 'Apparently Dahlia asked us to meet up in her little cabin.' Esmeralda answered. I nodded.

We raced to the cabin.

"finally." Rayce grumbled when he saw us walk in. "learn to be patient." I scowled at him causing him to pout. "you know me. I'm not patient." he said. I chuckled.

"sit down, dearies." Dahlia came and placed a large tray of pancakes in front of us before sitting down on the main couch. I saw my grandma. She came and placed a few glasses and a jug of grape juice on the table. She pecked me on my cheeks and sat down next to Dahlia.

I sat next to Darren and Esmeralda. Danicia and Jaxon sat on the other couch. Warren sat beside Rayce. Valerie sat next to Rayce much to her annoyance.

She doesn't like how annoying he is. Haha! He keeps flirting with her here and then.

"so let me guess. Martha and Dahlia are friends?" Darren asked. "we are best friends since childhood. We met each other in school." Dahlia smiled.

"wow." I said.

"exactly wow!" Warren said.

"anyways, about why I brought you here. It's really important, Aerowyn." Dahlia said. I nodded taking a bite from a pancake. Oooh! This is heaven.

"you see, this thing you are going to face is a big one. The result will bring a big change to the world. You are going to stop the evil from spreading. You. Are. Going. To stop. Duncan. The evil of the evil." My grandma said.

"so you will get someone to help you through this." Dahlia said.

"let me guess... her mate?" Darren said in distaste.

"well,that's not really who I'm talking about. I won't tell you who he or she is. You will know when the time comes. You already have a team. But you need more people. And this person is one of the most important people. But- you have to know this. When the times up, she might go back. We don't know what will happen." Dahlia said.

I frowned.

"how can I trust whoever it is?" I asked.

"remember. The moon goddess is the one sending this person to you. And the moon doesn't make mistakes. There will be a reason why she is sending whoever it is to you." grandma said. I thought for a while about it before agreeing.

"be ready for the biggest surprise of your life." Dahlia grinned. I raised an eyebrow while smiling. "now you sound more like Mrs Brown." I grinned.

"Aaahhh! The old times!" she grinned back.

'I love this woman.' I said to Marigold. 'same.' she smiled.

We continued to eat peacefully.

Later we decided to bid goodbye and leave. On the way me, Valerie, Esmeralda and Danicia went to the human town nearby and bought a few items for Kassia. We also bought the things on the list Althea gave Warren. It was for a surprise birthday party.

..............

We spent the whole day decorating the house while here and then one of us will have to go and keep Kassia distracted. Artorius used his icy eyes on her a few times too to distract her.

And well- you might be wondering how we managed to get the oh so called King to help us. Well you see, the evil Esmeralda, Danicia, Valerie and Althea. I will deal with them soon.

Anyways, you see those evil things decided to make me go to ask him to join. I did. And guess what the cocky idiot asked me in return?!

A FUCKING KISS!

'Like you wasn't enjoyi-'

'shut up, Marigold! Let me explain this shit!' I growled at her.

Once again Anyways, after he said it, I practically stormed out of the room to find the 4 little ducklings in my room. I told them everything and they started explaining how important this birthday party is. They practically threatened me about things and made me agree on the deal Artorius asked.

I had to go back to his office. I said fine to the kiss. But he said he isn't a fool so he won't help till he gets the kiss now. Annoyed and mad, I smashed my lips on his and- well. Err- you could say we took our time before- umm- I left. And guess whaaaaattt? The 4 little Princesses this time were EVES DROPPING by the door with wicked smirks. I had to go through 100s of 'check ups' before finally getting free.

And of course, while we were walking that cocky Alpha just had to wink at me here and then with that sexy- I mean ugly smirk. Ehem. And errrmmm- he also had to steal kisses from me secretly to others.

Now my question!

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME???!!!

'you are falling in love.'

'Marigold! I'm going yo kill one day. I swear to the moon goddess I wil kill y-'

'kill me if you are ready to die too. Don't forget we are same, love.' she freaking winked at me.

'dipshit.' I growled making her bark a laugh.

Sooo..

Tell me. What's happening to me?

No! Don't you dare say what Marigold said. I'm not falling in love with that idiot. I hate cocky people.

Ok ok ok. Never mind.

"done!" Althea said as she finished doing my makeup. I looked at myself from the mirror. Wow.

I was wearing a white bodycon dress that showed a bit of my cleavage. My curly brown hair was pinned to the side with tiny orange flowers. My amber eyes were framed with thick layers of mascara and eyeliner. The eyeshadow was amber colour making my eyes pop. My lips were orange. I had a black choker on my neck. My ears had huge amber coloured diamonds.

"Thanks, Althea." I said. "ooh! Don't mention it, love!" she grinned before moving to makeup herself.

I took my white knee high heels and was about to wearing it when Esmeralda took it from me. "you are not wearing this. You are gonna put your long legs on show tonight, Rowy." she said and gave me a white stiletto. I shrugged and put them on my feet.

I turned towards Danicia.

She was wearing a red mermaid dress with a slit from her knee. She had her hair in a high bun with tiny red flowers around it like a tiara. She had light make up and pink coloured lips. She had golden earrings and a necklace.

Esmeralda. She had a halter dress that barely reached her knees. A dark green one with a dark blue belt. She also had her favourite black leather jacket which has tiny beads on it. She had a greenish blue eyeshadow and bright red lips like a cherry. Her hair was frenched braided with flowers. She had a blue diamond necklace and earrings.

Then there is my sis. Valerie. She was wearing a puffy black dress. It has a layer of lace on it too. And a ribbon was on the back. Her dress reached her ankles. She had her hair down. But a large flower was near her left ear. Her eyes were done dark. Her lips were maroon coloured.

And lastly Althea. She had a plum coloured prom like dress. It had a line of diamonds below her breasts and that's from where her dress's first flow begins. It went all the way down hiding her feet and shoes. Her eyeshadow was plum coloured as was her lips. She had silver coloured little flowers as earrings and a silver coloured choker on her neck. Her hair was in a messy bun with flowers.

(A/N- the silver materials aren't made by silver. They are just artificial products made in silver colour. Remember? Silver hurts werewolves.)

Now you might be wondering why there are so many flowers. You see, Althea here decided that the party theme is flowers so we really don't have a choice but to wear them.

And you also might be wondering how we managed to get our girl aka Kassia to agree to dress up for party without letting her be suspicious. We told her... well more like the 4 little evil Ducklings. You see, they told her that Artorius is going to announce me as his mate today so we have to get dressed. What a joke!

And guess what?! The freaking Artorius played along with it. So I pretty much didn't have a choice but to act clueless.

Once we got ready, Althea and Valerie went to Kassia's room. So me, Esmeralda and Danicia went outside and to where the party is. Well, you see... it's held in the ballroom.

Me and the 2 girls got into my car and left knowing the others will be coming later.

...............

"wait. I have a feeling this isn't just the 4 packs. There is more. Isn't there?" I asked as I walked in. "yeah. I heard your mate invited some friends of his from other packs." Danicia said. I scowled at her making her chuckle.

"why are you all teaming up against me?!" I whined. "hahaha. Because you are cute." Esmeralda smirked. "And I want you both together." Danicia grinned. I rolled my eyes. "I can see that, Dani."

'we are almost there.' Valerie mindlinked us. I nodded towards the girls and mindlinked Darren and he mindlinked the others.

Soon enough I saw everyone get ready.

Just as the door opened, we all yelled together. "Happy birthday, Kassia!"

"umm- I'm sorry. It's not the birthday girl." said a deep voice.

That's when we realised we did it too early. It was a male. About Artorius's age. He had dark blue eyes and brown hair. He was a bit broody but well. Handsome. But.. not as handsome as Mr. Who shall not be named.

"did you just say happy birthday?! You all lied to me!" We heard a loud shriek behind him.

That's when a very mad Kassia walked inside followed by Althea and Valerie. She came and stood in front of Artorius.

"you lied too, Art! You said you are going to announce Winn-" I clamped my hands on her mouth. "their are people who don't know about it." I whispered shouted.

"oh sorry."

I looked at her. She had a cream coloured bodycon dress with a spilt from her thighs. Her face had light makeup. Her hair was in a braid bun with a flower tiara. She had cream stone earrings and a necklace.

"no sorrys today. Happy birthday to you. You look beautiful by the way." I said giving her a hug. She hugged me back. But then suddenly she tensed.

She pulled away and turned towards the door. Or more like towards the man from earlier. I saw his eyes grow. Before we knew it she was wrapped in his arms. And they were shoving their tongues down each other's throat.

Oh well. Mate. What a birthday gift she got. (A/N- *winks*)

Me being the angel I am decided to yell, "let the party begin!" in order to give the new couples the privacy they need. And that worked because they all went away.

Soon enough the music was blasting.

I felt hot breath on my neck making a shiver down my spine. "Artorius." I said. "Aerowyn." he said. His voice was hoarse. I frowned and turned around to look at him.

My eyes widened when I saw his eyes which had fresh tears in them. "what's wrong, Artorius?" I asked. He just shook his head. "Artorius. Tell me what's wrong!" I demanded. It surprised myself that I actually care about him.

"I'm such a fool." he said. His voice cracked. "hey! Don't say that! Tell me what happened." I said placing my hands on the both sides of his face. He looked directly into my eyes.

"I fucked up." he chocked. "what are you talking about?" I asked.

"I fucked up big time." he said again. "argh. Artorius. Tell me the what happened will you? So that I can help." I growled frustrated.

"how? How? You can't help me! Aerowyn! When I saw how Kassia and her mate Gabriel reacted when they first saw each other, it hurt. Because when we first met, I treated you like shit! It should have been like theirs. I should have taken you into my arms and kissed you when we met. Not kill us." he sobbed. I felt my heart clench. I stared at him.

'I have been thinking about this for a while now, Marigold.' I said.

'I know. And I think it's time we decide. I'll be with you. Your choice is my choice.' Marigold replied smiling. Her eyes were gleaming with hope.

I stared at Artorius as he sobbed. I tiptoed and placed my lips on his gently. I gave a featherlight kiss before pulling away. He was taken back.

"I have made a decision Artorius. I will give us a chance. I, Alpha Aerowyn Aurélie Beau accept you Alpha Artorius the Lycan King as my mate." I declared. Breaking the rejection. Immediately I felt the bond become stronger. I couldn't help but gasp.

"are you sure ab-"

"Artorius. I have never been so sure about something in myself." I answered.

Before I can say anything else, his lips were on mine. They moved on mine slowly yet passionately. It held so many emotions.

But then the kiss started to heat. He turned my head to a better angle deepening the kiss. He smiled against my lips. His tongue found its way into my mouth. It was heated. But not like that type of kiss. It was heated with emotions.

I didn't fight for dominance either. I let him sending me his feelings through the kiss. And I explored through them. After sometime we pulled away.

He leaned his forehead against mine. "thank you. Thank you so much, Aerowyn. I'm so happy that you gave me this chance. I won't let you regret it. I promise." he whispered. "there is nothing to thank for. I believe we both deserve this chance. I didn't treat you the best either the first time. I straight away rejected you when you said you don't want me." I whispered back breathlessly.

"well I shouldn't have said that in the first place." he said pecking my lips. "we hurt each other in many ways, Artorius. It's time we fix it. It's time to fix our mistakes and start fresh with each other." I smiled. He smiled back. "start fresh." he nodded this time kissing the tip of my nose causing me to giggle and him to chuckle at my reaction.

That's when we noticed the-uhh crowd formed around us. We looked at them. My cheeks start to heat as he wrapped his arms around my waist proudly.

"seems like King Artorius and the Alpha Aerowyn has an announcement to make!" Althea and Esmeralda yelled. My cheeks started to burn even more.

"do you want to tell them now? Or maybe later when you're more ready?" Artorius whispered in my ears. His lips brushed against my ears lightly. A shiver ran down my spine. I glared at him and he smirked.

"yeah. I think they deserve to know now that they have witnessed- err what just happened." I said blushing. He chuckled. His eyes glossed and I realised he is mindlinking someone.

He looked down at me. "I asked Kass if it's ok to announce this on her birthday party." he said. "what did she say?" I asked. "she said she was hoping it would happen today." he grinned. I laughed.

He intertwined our hands before walking towards the podium with me. "seriously? We can just announce here." I grumbled. "this is a very important news. It should be announced on a podium, moody." he chuckled. "don't call me moody, you fool." I growled. "fine, sexy." he smirked as my cheeks turned red."shut it, Artorius."

We stopped near the podium. Artorius took the mike and everyone stared curiously.

"I have a very important announcement to make." he said.

"we know it! Just say it!" Althea yelled. Artorius and I rolled our eyes.

"in a pack, who holds it and makes decisions is the Alpha. But a luna is the one who holds the pack together. Who helps the Alpha with his decisions. A luna is the one who connects a pack. Who completes the pack." Artorius looked at me proudly.

"I think you all already know where this is going." he chuckled. "well, Dark Shadow, White Ray, Red Wood and Lupus Auream and my dear friends who was invited and are from other packs. I found my mate. Alpha of Lupus Auream, Alpha Aerowyn!" he wrapped his arms around me.

Cheers erupted through the crowd.

We heard a growl. I looked and saw Luciano. He had a look of disbelief on his face.

I moved towards the podium and said, "I know you all know that my mate is the Alpha of Red Wood, Luciano. Yes. It's true. But he is my first chance mate. The moon goddess blessed me with a second chance after I got rejected by Luciano. And it was Artorius. We had a rocky start. But we are finally here. And I don't regret my decision. Not even one bit." I said and looked at Artorius. He smiled at me.

Luciano growled and stormed out of the room.

"and oh. One more announcement." Artorius said grinning. I frowned at him confused.

"Aerowyn won't be my luna."

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

3518 words.

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Err- what do you think of Artorius and Aerowyn? They r together now.

Luciano?

Kassia?

4 evil ducklings? Hehe

Oh and who do you think is going to be the person that's gonna help Aerowyn through the fight? Any guess?

Note- don't think this is the end of fights between Aerowyn and Artorius. This is only the beginning of up coming events. 😉

Expect the unexpected.

Love 😍

Shai 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 7.8K 98
Allana Kavanagh has it all. She's studying in the University of Cambridge in England, she's got a pending scholarship in Harvard, loving father and a...
925K 27.3K 21
The pain was too intense. I had no one. Parents? My mother died in a fire. Father couldn't stand seeing how much I looked like my mother. Sibling? M...
37M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
1.6M 97.1K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...