Blood Traitors (Draco Malfoy...

By Too_Unique13

What if Ginny wasn't Molly and Arthur's only daughter? What if Draco was sorted into Gryffindor and not Slyth... More

Prologue ✔
Chapter One ✔
Chapter Two ✔
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Eight
A Small Announcement

Author's Note

670 9 1
By Too_Unique13

Hey Uniquers! It's Too_Unique13! 

I would like to officially thank you for choosing to read my book and welcome you to Blood Traitors! This book follows Fred, George, and Y/N Weasley & Draco Malfoy. Obviously, the Golden Trio is going to be around but the story mostly revolves around Fred, Draco, George, and Y/N; this generation of Marauders. 

A  few things you need to know:

1) You are Y/N Minerva Weasley, Ron's twin sister. 

2) You are Fred and George's favorite sibling. 

3) As stated above, this book follows Fred, George, and Y/N Weasley & Draco Malfoy.

4) As stated in the description of this book, Draco was sorted into Gryffindor. 

5) If you see a ✔ next to a chapter title, it means that chapter is edited. 

And that's all I have for you guys for right now. Once again, I thank you for choosing to read this book and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. So, without further ado, let's get on with the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.9K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
2.3M 61K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
17.4K 373 13
When reader comes running to George Weasley because her parents have arranged a Pureblood marriage between her and Draco Malfoy, what will George do...
779K 16.6K 141
What if Harry Potter had a twin sister but she got seperated from Harry after what happened the night He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named came and visited the P...