Angel Meets Sin

By Queen_AngelAce

I turned around to walk out the bathroom but I froze. There, stood in the doorway was Caleb. He stared at me... More

Chapter 1: Rough Day
Chapter 2: Demon
Chapter 3: Interview
Chapter 4: Delicious
Chapter 5: Halloween Party
Chapter 6: Dangerous
Chapter 7: Kidnapped
Chapter 8: Live Here
Chapter 9: New Life
Chapter 10: Contract
Chapter 11: Try It
Chapter 12: Jealous
Chapter 13: Mine
Chapter 14: Chapter V
Chapter 15: Armed & Dangerous
Chapter 16: Wet The Bed
Chapter 17: Pregnant
Chapter 19: Run Away
Chapter 20: Love
Chapter 21: Hurt
Chapter 22: Home
Chapter 23: Revenge
Chapter 24: Taken
Chapter 25: Traitor
Chapter 26: Gender Reveal
Chapter 27: Take It Easy
Chapter 28: Under Attack
Chapter 29: Safe
Chapter 30: Its Over
Sequel?

Chapter 18: Abortion

327 19 2
By Queen_AngelAce

Caleb's POV:

"Caleb stop!!" Angel screams. We wrestled a bit in the bathroom.

"Angel what the fuck is in your hands?!" I yell. She had something blue in her hands and I hoped it wasn't what I thought it was.

"Caleb please stop!!" Angel cries. I heard running footsteps approaching us. Dad and Mom ran in and separated us.

"Caleb cad é an diabhal a cheapann tú atá á dhéanamh agat?! (Caleb what the hell do you think you're doing?!)" Dad asked.

I ignored him. "What's in your hands Angel?" I asked. Mom opened her hands and gasped.

"Angel you're pregnant?" She guesses. Angel nodded.

"Get rid of it." I say. Everyone looked at me.

"What?" Angel asks.

"Get rid of it Angel!" I yell. She ran out the room and downstairs. I ran after her. I caught up to her and tackled her on the living room couch.

"Caleb stop it!!" Angel yells. Kyle and Ramón ran in and tore me off of her.

"Caleb man what you doing?!" Kyle questions.

"She's pregnant!" I note.

"Oh wow. Well congratulations," Ramón says

"No. No congratulations. She's getting rid of it." I said. Angel began to cry.

"Why should I? I'm in charge of my own body. I can do whatever I want with it Caleb." She said. Skylar and Riley walked in.

"Yo what's all the yelling?" Skylar asks.

"Yeah. We can hear you boys down the driveway." Riley said.

Skylar wrapped her arm around her. "Angel is pregnant." Kyle said.

"Oh so we all are pregnant." Riley said. She quickly covered her mouth. We all froze.

"Wait Riley. You and Skylar are also pregnant?" Mom asked.

"Jesus Christ." Dad said.

"Caleb wants me to get rid of it." Angel cried. She ran out the door. Skylar and Riley ran after her.

"Wait. Sky is pregnant too?" Kyle asked.

"Hold the hell up. This is insane." Ramón said.

"It is. Caleb why do you want Angel to get rid of the baby?" Mom asked.

"I think that's a pretty obvious answer Mom. I don't want kids. Not with Loren, not with Angel, not with anyone." I said.

I ran out the door and looked around for Angel. Her scent was everywhere. I tried to follow it. It seemed that she took off flying. I flew off in her direction.

I looked around but didn't see her. I heard thunder. I looked up and rain began to fall. I immediately landed. It's extremely dangerous flying in rain.

I looked around for Angel but I didn't see a trace of her. "Fuck!!" I yelled. I turned around and headed back to the house.

"Did you get the girls?" Mom asked.

"No. It's raining." I say, as I sat down next to Kyle.

"They gotta be out there somewhere. They can't be out there in this rain." Mom said. She walked out with guards behind her.

Dad moved over and sat down in front of me, Kyle, and Ramón. He crossed his arms and sighed.

"Boys, all these condoms. All the warnings. All the speeches I gave....were y'all listening to it at all? We're y'all still gon do what you wanna do?" He asked.

"Granted Calvin, they all are bad bitches. It's hard to keep our hands off of them." Ramón says, laughing. None of us laughed.

"Come on Ramón. This is serious. Raising a child is a big responsibility. I should know. Just look at Caleb." Dad said.

I glared at him. "Man whatever." I say, as I got up and walked away. I walked upstairs to Angel's room. I looked down in front of the door.

There were three ClearBlue pregnancy tests on the floor. I picked them up and walked inside her room. I looked around. I walked to the bathroom. I

thought back to earlier when me and Angel were fighting over what was in her hands. I slammed her head into the wall to get her to let go.

I kicked her to knock her down. I shoved her onto the floor. I shook my head and threw down the pregnancy tests. I stormed out the room and down the hall to my room.

I walked in and slammed the door. I fell down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. That didn't help so I stormed out the house and to the backyard.

I walked to the secret back house and went inside. I went downstairs to my new art room in the Red Hall. I began to paint and sketch my anger away.

It was about four hours til Kyle and Ramón came down. "Hey man. Angel and them are back." Kyle said. I ignored him.

"I don't want to talk to her." I said.

"Come on man. Are you really mad that she fell pregnant? I mean for God's sake, we've been fucking the shit out of them since they moved in." Ramón said.

"Thank you!! Caleb this isn't you man. Why are you so pressed about this?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah man. We've never seen you like this before." Ramón said.

I blew a breath. "I don't want to talk about it. And I said this earlier: I don't want kids." I said.

"So abusing that poor girl was the way to go?" Kyle asked.

"Hey fuck you Kyle. I didn't want to attack her but she wouldn't let me see what was in her fucking hands." I said.

"So you put your hands on her?! Oh yeah that's one way to make her open her hands." He said. We got in each other's faces. Ramón got between us.

"Whoa whoa chill. See, this isn't like us." He said. Me and Kyle glared at each other. "This is so not like us. We'd usually agree if everything. We've been boys since we first met. Look Caleb, Kyle is right," He says.

I looked at him. "Oh is he?" I say. He nodded.

"Yeah. Dude, we've been fucking these girls since they moved in and to be honest, I don't think any one of us used condoms or any kind of protection," He continues.

"I keep forgetting," Kyle mutters.

"So I'm surprised they didn't get pregnant in the beginning. But look, they're pregnant now. Ain't no going back." Ramón paused and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"And Caleb, I don't know why you what Angel to get an abortion so badly." He said.

"You know why," I say.

He shook his head. "Like I said, none of us used protection. So don't act all surprised when we all knew something like this might gonna happen," He says.

"He's right Caleb," Kyle says.

"Now look, Angel is up there, back at the house, crying her eyes out because someone she loves and trusts just told her to get rid of something that she's already grown attached to," Ramón says.

"So?" I say.

"So you need to apologize to her. She hasn't stopped crying since she cane back an hour ago." Ramón replies.

I sighed. "Look, it's hard enough trying to keep Loren off my back. And every time we go out in public, there's a risk that Gustavo might ambush us. And now I have to worry about a fucking baby," I say.

"Caleb!!" Ramón exclaims.

"No man. Fuck that. All that crying, diapers, and shit. No way. I don't want any of that," I say.

"Well Angel isn't going to just give up her baby. She loves it already," Kyle notes.

"How? She just met it like a few hours ago." I say.

"The female body is way different than ours." He said. I groaned and punched the wall.

"Man I'm not ready for a baby. It's too much work." I said.

"Imagine how our parents felt with us." Ramón said. I looked at him then at Kyle. He was looking out the window.

"Hey Kyle?" I called. He looked at me.

"Sorry for blowing up at you." I said.

"Don't even worry about it. We gotta be real with one another to be best friends. We have our falling outs but we still boys." He said.

I sighed. "I don't know what I'm going to do." I said.

"First apologize." He said.

"Be no point. I still want her to have an abortion. I can't take a baby right now." I said. I turned around and looked at my sketches.

"Caleb think about this," Kyle says. I tilted my head a bit. Then I got an idea. It wasn't a good idea but it was something to help me.

"Know what? No. You're right. I need to go calm down some more." I said, as I got up and walked upstairs and out the door.

"Caleb!! Where are you going?" Ramón asked.

"To find Loren." I said.

"For what?" Kyle asked. I turned around and gave them both looks. "Oh God Caleb no. Don't do that." Kyle said.

"Yeah man. You just gon make this situation worse." Ramón said. I sighed and let them take me back inside the house.

We walked in and saw my parents in the kitchen. "Oh look. Angel is upstairs. Go apologize. And I'm gonna ask Angel if you apologized and if she tells me no, then you'll have me to deal with." Mom said.

I frowned and ran upstairs. I came to Angel's room and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" She asked. Her voice was hoarse. I opened the door and walked in. "Caleb if you're here to yell at me, please leave." She said, weakly.

I sat down in front of her. "Angel look. I'm sorry." I said. Her face brightened up a bit. "But you still need to get that abortion." I said.

She glared at me. "Why? Caleb this is my body, my choice. I can do whatever the fuck I want with it." She said.

"Angel try to see things from my perspective." I said.

"Okay. Enlighten me." She says, crossing her arms.

"We both have enemies. Loren is your enemy. Gustavo is my enemy." I said.

"Correction: Gustavo is Calvin's enemy. If anything, Wanda is your enemy. Why does she hate you so much anyways?" She asked.

"Because I fucked one of her daughters." I said, nonchalantly. She gasped.

"Caleb!!" She exclaims. I shrugged.

"She fucked one of my Dad's men so I fucked one of her daughters and dumped her." I said.

"Caleb that's terrible—I can't believe you would say something like that." She said.

"Well I did." I said. She glared at me.

"You are such an asshole," She mutters.

"Look Angel, we just came back from a vacation because I thought you wanted to see your siblings but if you wanted to come home just so we can argue so more, then you have wasted my time." I said.

She stared at me. Tears streamed down her face. "You are not Caleb. You can't be Caleb. The Caleb I know would never say such hurtful things to me." She said.

"I'm the same Caleb. The same one who held a gun to your head just so you would fuck me." I said. She gasped and stood up.

"I honestly can't fucking believe you!!" She yelled. Then she slapped me I stared at her. I slowly stood up.

"No the fuck you didn't just slap me," I growl.

"And I did. Caleb you are such an asshole, it makes no sense how you're still alive. Now I know exactly how Loren feels," She says.

"How she feels?" I question.

"Yeah. How she feels. Being tossed aside by a guy who you makes you thinks you're his whole world when really you're just his fuck toy. Something for him to play with when he's in the mood." She rants.

"Angel I don't know if your forgotten, but I am a demon." I said. She threw a remote at me. It hit me in my head.

"Fuck you," She says, lowly. I looked at her.

"Oh now you've seriously lost your mind Angel." I said, chuckling darkly.

"No. You have. Caleb, you being a fucking demon is no excuse for you to be an asshole to those who put their morals to the side and help you get off. Where do you get off thinking you run shit?" She asked.

"I get off in your mouth, your face, your pussy—" She cut me off by punching me. I fell to the floor and looked up at her.

"Bitch you really lost yo mind!!" I yell, standing back up. She glared at me with such hatred in her eyes.

"You do not get off anymore Caleb. Not anymore!! I am not someone's fuck toy. I deserved to be respected and trophied for who I am, not what I am to someone," She rants.

"Oh do you?" I say. She nodded.

"Yeah!! You may see Loren as a fuck toy but I'm not. Loren may put up with the bullshit and disrespect but I'm not going to. I don't care about you anymore," She says.

She walked over to the door. I stopped her. "You don't mean that," I say.

"Yes I do. In fact, I'm sure Gustavo and Wanda would love to know where the Mafia's son is." She threatens.

My eyes widened. She pushed me down and ran out the door and downstairs. I quickly got up and ran after her. She ran faster than I did.

"Angel? Caleb what's up?" Kyle asked. I didn't get to answer because Angel picked up a lamp and threw it at me. I dodged it and ran after her.

She took off flying. I flew after her. She flew towards the woods and flew low. I flew low but the branches and trees made it hard to see her, especially at night.

I ended up losing her. "ANGEL!!" I scream. My voice echoed through the trees. I gave up looking for her and flew off towards town.

I flew past the city and towards Loren's house. I ringed the doorbell. The door opened and there stood Loren. She looked at me.

"Caleb? What the hell are—" I cut her off by kissing her. I pushed her into the house and closed the door. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I've missed you baby." I said. She kissed me.

"I've missed you too Daddy." She said.

I carried her upstairs to her room. "Show Daddy how much you've missed him." I said. She nodded quickly and got down on her knees.

"Yes sir," She growls. She took out my dick and began to suck. It wasn't Angel's touch but it was a touch. I looked down at Loren.

She then transformed into Angel. She looked up at me and smiled. I shook my head. No. Like this Daddy? Angel's voice echoed into my head. I can never do it like you can Daddy. No. Angel.

Her beautiful voice rolled around into my head. Loren giggled and moaned. I couldn't concentrate. I picked Loren up and threw her on the bed.

I began to fuck her like crazy. She moaned loudly. Caleb!! Oh fuck Caleb!! Don't stop!! Don't stop! Please!! Angel's voice echoed throughout my head.

Her eyes, her voice, her words, everything about her swirled around in my head. No. No this is wrong. I looked down at Loren.

She was smiling at me with cum all over her her face. No. Don't get any ideas Loren. "Damn Caleb. You've never fucked me like that before. You must've really missed me." She said.

I looked down. It's over? I got off of her and got dressed. "I gotta go," I say, quickly.

"Caleb?" Loren calls.

"Loren I'll talk to you tomorrow. I have go right now." I said, quickly. I took off without her saying a word. I ran out the house and flew off back home.

On my way, I looked down at the city. There was red and blue lights. What's this? I flew low and landed.

I walked out and saw a car accident. People gathered around. I walked up to a man. "Hey. What happened?" I asked.

"Some girl ran out into the middle of the street and was struck by that black car. The ambulances and police pulled up. Then the girl disappeared from the cars. But they caught her and took her to the hospital." He explains.

I looked around. There was shattered glass everywhere. I sniffed the air and the smell of vanilla hit me. Angel no. I took off running towards the hospital.

I ran in and immediately asked for Angel Starlight. They gave me her room number. I ran up the elevator and went up to her room.

As soon as the elevator door me opened, I saw policemen all standing around. I walked over to them. "Excuse me. I'm missing my girlfriend. Is she here?" I asked.

A policeman looked at me. "What she looks like?" He asked.

"Brown eyes, black hair, has angel wings. Her scent is vanilla." I said. He scoffed.

"She was here but she disappeared. The girl was acting suicidal. She jumped in front of a moving car and got hit. We tried to take her here at the hospital but she freaked out. We left her ten minutes ago but now she's gone again." He said.

Angel what the hell are you doing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 513 27
My life was a whirlwind of privilege and innocence until everything changed. As the only child of wealthy parents, I'd always had everything I needed...
62.4K 1.2K 12
~Short story~ ~BOTHWELL BUSINESS~ ~18+~ <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Casey has almost always been alone for the majority of her life...
2.3M 85.3K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...
29.2K 1.1K 32
People of different species aren't allowed to mix so when word gets out about two people of different species dating, they become incognito and hide...