The cordez

By LoisBeverlynDadzie

A true love story More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
CHAPTER 3:Manasseh's mum get's angry at him.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter4

32 2 0
By LoisBeverlynDadzie

               Ariel's part
  I still don't understand why Manasseh hates me, I like him so so much. I never dreamt of ever seeing him in real life. I thought while I was  getting  ready for school.
Yep! School I was admitted to Henderson high. I'm so happy school starts today. I'm going to meet new friends. I dressed up very quickly and took my school bag I was about to leave and I heard my phone ring.
"Who could be this calling me early morning"I thought and answered the call. 
"Hello, please I'm I speaking with miss Ariel?" A familiar voice  spoke.
"Yes" please I replied with an innocent voice.
" Eli told me what my son did to you,I'm very sorry for what he did. Please resume work tomorrow " Eli's mum said
" Ok mum I will be there tomorrow after school. How is Eli doing by the way,tell her I miss her" I said
  "She's fine, she misses you to, she would be expecting you tomorrow evening. I wouldn't be at hone I've a buisness meeting to attend to, call me if my son does something stupid to you again. Please!"
"Ok mum" I replied and hunged up.
"WTF, I thought she would be at home, how can I babysit Eli comfortably when her brother hates me. But who cares? I'm happy I will be seeing him everyday "I thought  as I started  at his posters in my room and left  for school.

                 Manasseh's part
      As soon as I got to school,I got a message and It was my dad telling me to come ro his office. I was a bit suprised because he doesn't look for me in school.  I got to his office he asked me to sit. I noticed a lady sitting on the second seat facing him but I ignored her and I sat on the first  seat.
       "Manasseh meet carline, Carline meet Manasseh" my dad said
"Hi" Carline said
"Hi" I also replied  her because of my dad, Why will my dad introduce me to a lady if he knows I dislike them.
"She's the daughter of the Ceo of dophe record label, she lives in Germany with her mum but her dad brought her here to study she loves music". I wondered why my dad was saying all that shit she's the daughter of the man who owns the largest record label in the world. So what should I do with her".
"Take a look at Carline" my father said "I frowned but I still had to obey him and I  looked at her and told my dad she's cool." She's gonna be a perfect girlfriend right?".
I became angry and Yelled his name"Dad!!".
" Manass don't be shy, I know you like her?" My dad said.I was really angry at my father is he forcing me to date that bitch or what?.. I thought." Anyways, I do not expect you to  fall in love with her right away. Get to know her first , so now she will be staying in the same house with you". I felt like beating my dad up, but I can't .
I stood up immediately and left his presence. WTF is the OG up to does he think I will ever love any girl again apart from Rachel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1M 434K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
972K 22.1K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
338K 8.9K 37
(SEQUEL TO HATING GRAYSON) In the second instalment of The Hating Series, Dallas and Grayson's love story continues as they both start off at college.