The soul Calibur wielder

By Jedisage

Soul calibur is one of my favorite arcade game and since highschool dxd had Excalibur might as well add Soul... More

Bio
harem 1 (update)
Ventus Battle armor Poll
Harem 2
Prolouge
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Harem 3 (updated)
Chapter 3
Chapter four
Chapter 5
chapter six
Chapter 7
Harem 4 (update)
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
questions
Chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Quick Question
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
ventus second familiar
More girls to Ventus harem (update)
Chapter 19 (update)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
More girls for Ventus (updated)
Chapter 23
Ventus children (update)
Another angel to Ventus Harem
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
bit of eye candy and a big thank you
a/n: what version of shiva should I use or have her switch between the three?
A/N: Which one would be best look for Ventus sacred gear?

Chapter 17

2.1K 35 11
By Jedisage

Ventus Pov

Metal clashed with one another as I was fighting a warrior in white and red armor with it's head covered with a helmet.

"I must say you are a strong one just who are you anyway?" I asked as the warrior did say anything as he raised his sword and charged at me as I parried his attacked. How did I end up fighting this warrior you ask? Well lets set the time back a few hours.

I was in the student council room having a nice little talk with my sister Tsubaki while Esdeath was talking with with Sona about other things trying to get to know each other more considering Sona was was my fiancé and Esdeath is my girlfriend so you know how it is.

"So you said out parents will be at open house tomorrow right Tsubaki?" I asked

"Well they said they will try if not that's fine." Tsubaki replied.

"I see. Its been awhile since I seen them I bet they be surprise when they see me." I said as I hug Tsubaki.

"I know they will even though  they didn't like it when you left but it was your choice." Tsubaki said

"Yeah but like you said it was choice." I said as we talked more as it was almost getting late but if she needed a place to stay or anything she could come to my place. I decided to go on ahead of Esdeath as she said she'll like to get to know my sister more as I left the room and headed outside. The schoolyard was completely empty as I made my way on to the sidewalk and began walking home where I sensed someone was following me as I made through a old vacant lot sort of speak.

"Alright show yourself." I said as as warrior in red jumped from the shadows sword in hand as he swung it at me as I dodge it and drew Soul Calibur to face this unknow warrior as we looked at each other before out blades crashed and started to fight.

So here we are in the present as the both of us collided our swords again as the sound of our blades echo through the lot before I got a lucky hit and knocked off the warriors helmet to see it was not a man but a girl with green eyes and blonde hair tied in a short ponytail

"Not bad you are the first one to land a hit on me." The girl said.

"Your welcome but tell me who are and what do you want?" I asked

"The names Mordred also know as  the saber in red and I'm looking to fight the strongest and you Ventus caught my attention." Mordred said as I smiled.

"Why thank you I must say your pretty strong yourself but I have a feeling your holding back so why don't you ditch that armor and fight at your strongest?" I asked

"Very well then." Mordred removes her armor and appears in a different outfit.

"Sometimes I hate wearing that armor but beggars can't be choosers right?" Mordred asked as I nodded my head as got into a fighting stance as we collided swords again each blow sent shock waves throughout the area as neither of us let up as we we where both giving our all. I had to admit without the armor Mordred was a lot faster in speed and her strength was equal to mine. Our fight lasted for about two hours as the both of us where near our limit.

"It seems we are at our limits but I have to admit you are one tough opponent but with next move will decide who wins this little fight of ours." Mordred said as her power sky rocket as she was building up energy into the blade I could tell she will end it with one final blow.

"Take this Clarent Blood Arthur." Mordred said as she launched her attack.

I closed my eyes and ready myself as the red beam hit Soul Calibur I was pushed backed a little but I deflected the shot into the air as it shot upward and into space as Mordred panted and fell to one knee and used her sword to hold herself up.

"My noble Phantasm you deflected it no one could had withstand it." Mordred said.

"Same as ever Mordred." Artoria said as she landed in front of me.

"Hello mother." Mordred said with hatred in her voice.

"Wait mother? Then that makes Mordred?" I asked confused.

"Yes Mordred is my child." Artoria replied as she didn't take her eyes off her daughter. (a/n: Yes I know in her Wiki she was raised as a boy in secret. Note I haven't seen fate stay night I'm going by the wiki so apologies if I get the information wrong)

"You were always hot headed always looking for stronger opponents to fight but look at you you used up almost all your energy trying to fight my lord here. I think it's about time I gave you a spanking." Artoria said as she drew her sword.

"I have enough strength to defeat you mother I will show you I'm better then you." Mordred said as she staggered to her feet and ready to attack her mother.

"That's enough you two. Artoria stand down." I said as I walked in between the both of them.

"My lord." Artoria said.

"I don't know all the details but family shouldn't fight like this but should learn from another." I said as the both of them thought on this for as a second or too before Mordred smiled and laughed at what I just said.

"You are really something Ventus you know that right? Anyway I'm willing to push aside our difference for now and join you as your knight no if ands or buts got that?" Mordred asked as Artoria just shook her head.

"Alright then I take you as my third knight then." I said as Mordred walked over to me and shook my had before she walked over to her mother/father ad looked into her eyes before she hugged her as Artoria hugged he back just as a magic circle appeared and Sona, Rias and  the others showed up.

"What happened here? Sona asked as I told them everything as Issei was drooling over Artoria and Mordred.

"Hey Ventus who is the cute with Artoria of there?" Issei asked as he was still drooling.

"Off limits to you." I replied.

"Well I'm glad your safe I guess you have another girl in your harem now huh hun?" Esdeath asked as I just sighed and nodded my head.

"We should get out of here we have a long day tomorrow." I said as Rias, and Sona and the others teleported away first I sensed I was being watched as I see  someone standing on top of one of the support beams on a nearby construction site.

"Something wrong master?" Artoria asked as I look at  then back at the spot but nothing was there.

"No it's nothing lets go." I said as we teleported away back to the castle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.3K 13
"I'd rather die then be your fucking soulmate Deku! The universe made a damn mistake. Do us all a favor and take a swan dive off the roof of a buildi...
46.8K 1.1K 15
Includes- Fluff, Angst, Etc. Some may have more than one part. Most will be heavily inspired by Offical Arts and BSD Mayoi game. Enjoy :) (I'll try t...
45.4K 842 10
From elementary to high school, as an otaku, I play roleplaying MMORPGs as part of my normal life. One day, when I woke up, I find myself in new real...
733K 7.7K 41
You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don't own DMC or Highschool dxd