Character x Reader Oneshots

Od CringyBestFriends

Requests are closed for now Character x reader insert one shots! 🍋 included by request! Remember to check th... Viac

Request Page! =^=
Bakugo x Borrower
Varian x Witch
Angel Dust x Child Borrower
Sir Pentious x Child Borrower
👻 Casper x Borrower 👻
Damien Darkblood x Reader

💕Dipper x Borrower💕

409 6 7
Od CringyBestFriends

Gravity Falls

Thanks for requesting @addyappleday !

I was staring at him again. I could feel the blush on my face grow as I watched him theorize to his sister.

I'm sat on the vending machine. And the guy I'm watching? His name is Dipper. I may or may not have a little bit of a crush on him. I know, I know! Beans are bad! I shouldn't get near them... But there's something about Dipper that draws me in. His laugh is cute, and his birthmark is adorable. I love his cute little nose and his kitten like sneezes. He makes me get butterflies everytime I think of him.

I guess the only downside would be his love of the paranormal because I know Ford has stuff about borrowers in the journal Dipper has, and his love will get me figured out. I can't have that happen no matter what. He'd probably try to examine me or something similar.

He's noticed some unimportant food go missing over the last couple of days somehow and he's trying to figure out what could be taking it by searching his journal. He can't find the page on borrowers yet I think, but it's just a matter of time. Now that he's noticed, I have to keep a low profile. Its been very difficult getting food and all the stuff I need for survival because of this.

I look at Dipper one last time before getting up and going towards the hole in the top of the vending machine. Once I reach it, I climb down the make shift ladder I had made when I first arrived. 'Can't you just take a bag of whatevers in the vending machine and use that for food!?' You may be asking. Of course I could take a bag, but Stan counts the bags every night to make sure none were taken by an unwilling to pay customer. He also checks the cameras when a bag is taken without payment, and when he doesn't see a customer take it, he'll probably start investigating.

I make it to the bottom of the vending machine and climb out the flap thats at the front, and go around the side and through a mouse hole. There's no mice here luckily, but if there were i'd probably be dead.

I go through my tunnels, up and around, over and under, all that fun stuff, until I make it to the abandoned room. Not the wax museum one, but the one Dipper and Mabel fought over for a day. It was weird seeing them switch bodies.

Anyway, the abandoned room is where I've been staying for the obvious. Except for that one time fight, no one comes in, so its a great place to live. My main set up is on top of the wardrobe. The wardrobe is pretty tall, so if anyone actually does enter the room, they wont be able to see me.

I slowly make my way up and when I make it to the top, I get myself ready for sleepy time. Its 9 and I'm tired. Don't judge me.

I finish getting ready and lay in my makeshift bed, closing my eyes and drifting off.

~~~°•°~~~

12:46 am•

The creak of the door opening seems to stur me awake. With my squinty eyes and dry mouth, I slowly sit up in confusion and I look over at the edge to see the top of the door opened halfway. 'Who would be up this late?' I think for a second, then 'Besides Ford.'

I slide out of bed, tiptoe to the edge, and kneel down near it to get a better view. When I look down I see Dipper looking around the room in a determined manner. 'Why..?'

He looks under the bed, around the wardrobe I'm on, and even in the body switcheroo rug. When he couldn't find what he was looking for he just stood in the middle of the room thinking. He starts muttering. Maybe he lost something?

I get closer to the edge in order to hear his muttering better, but my hand slips as I place it down, and in the next second I feel panic fill my being. I couldn't stop the yell that ripped its way through my throat. It felt like everything was going in slow motion as I was approaching the floor, but out of the corner of my eye, I see two hand shooting towards me.

I close my eyes (as you do) and as expected, I felt the two hands catch me with a hard crash to the floor. Hearing Dipper grunt from the rough landing, I open my eyes and look over at him as I feel my face drain of color.

His pained expression quickly disappears as he realizes that he's caught me. "So you are real.." He whispers under his breath.

My panic level rises again and I'm out of his hand and under the wardrobe in seconds. "Wait!" He tries to grab me in a panic.

Luckily I'm able to avoid him. "I'm not gonna hurt you. Will you come out? Please?"

I ignore him and enter the small, broken socket that hasn't been used in a long time. As I get further, I hear his voice get softer and softer until I hear him no more. What am I gonna do now?

~~~°•°~~~

3:26 pm • The next day

Dippers Pov

"What do I do Mabel? I scared the borrower off." I rant, pacing the room and readimg the page on borrowers over and over again, "There's gotta be something to make them not be scared of me!"

"Well, why don't you give them an offering, or something? They like food don't they?" She tries to offer as she's bedazzling another sweater.

I think for a moment. There's not much on borrowers, but it does say they borrow things such as food and other things in the book, meaning this one might agree to talk in exchange for food. "That might just work.. I'll give that a try." I say as I leave the room and head down to the kitchen.

I heat up a waffle from the freezer and put syrup over it. I then go back upstair and head over to the carpet room.

I knock three times before entering, just so the borrower wouldn't be that startled. "Hello? Miss borrower?" I quietly say while turning the light on.

(Y/n)s Pov

My heart drops as his voice fills my ears. I stop my packing and keep quiet. "I uhh, I brought you a peace offering?" He says quietly, in a nervous tone.

'Peace offering?' I get up and go to the edge to see what he's talking about. He's slowly walking towards the wardrobe, probably thinking i'm still under it. I look at the plate in his hand and see some tasty looking food. It smells good too.

"I know we started on the wrong foot. Sorry for scaring you. Let's start over? My names Dipper." He introduces with a quick look around.

I debate on answering him or not. He does want to start anew. He also saved me yesterday, so I may as well thank him.

"I'm.. (Y/n)." I quietly reply.

He looks up at me, surprised. "Uh, hi!"

My heart speeds up and I feel my face get warm. Why does he have to be so cute and awkward? I wave as I start backing away thinking this may have been a mistake.

"W-wait! I uh, do you want some of this waffle?" He offers up the plate, so I could get a better look.

I peek back over and debate once more, but my stomach won this battle with a growl. I sheepishly nod as he chuckles from my reaction.

He opens the wardrobe and puts the plate on the top shelf. I grab my rope and climb down to it. Taking a small piece, I eat a bit while turning to look back down at Dipper, only to find his face 2 or 3 inches from me, his hands helping himself up.

I couldn't help but jump a bit with a small squeak leaving my throat. "Oh! Sorry for scaring you... again.." His cheeks go red and he hops down.

"Dipper! Did you find the whatever it's called!?" Mabel slams the door open.

She looks at Dipper, then me, then back at Dipper, sees both our flushed faces, smiles mischievously, and leaves.

"Oh no. I know that look. I'll see you later?" He looks at me hopefully.

I nod, and he rushes off, trying to stop whatever it is his sister is planning. Hopefully it's nothing too bad.

~~~°•°~~~

•7:48 pm•

Dippers pov

"Mabel! Please tell me what you're planning!" I beg as I pound on our door.

"Caaan't! I'm planning!" I hear her faint voice say in a sing songy tone.

"Oh boy."

She's been in there for four hours now, and I'm getting more and more worried. That look she got when she saw me and the borrow- I mean (Y/n). That look she got when she saw us was her 'shipping' face. Where she pairs people up in her head. That's not good. Why would she pair me up with... With (Y/n)?

I think back to first seeing (Y/n). When she was falling. A quiet yelp and me basically swan diving to catch her and seeing her for the first time. 'She was adorable.' I chuckle to myself as a light pink hue spreads across my face.

...

'What am I thinking!? I've only seen her twice! We've barely talked and now you think she's adorable!? And I like Wendy! I can't like anyone else.. Right?'

Ugh.. This is getting weird. How would we even date? She's tiny!

...

You're getting ahead of yourself Dipper!

*SLAM*

The door flies open and Mabel comes out the other side with a giant smile on her face. She grabs my hand and shoves me in our room, then proceeds to lock the door behind me. I look up at what shes done and I feel my face heat up an unnatural amount.

Oh no.

~~~°•°~~~

(Y/n)s pov

It was just a normal day, y'know? I was borrowing, and was minding my own business when the hand of Mabel grabs me from my top of the wardrobe home. How she could reach me? I don't-

Oh wait. She was using a chair. Shocker.

"Hi! I'm Mabel!! What's your name!?" Mabel excitedly yells.

I cover my ears, in an attempt to lower her volume. "(Y-y/n)." I answer sheepishly.

"Ahhhh! You're sooo cute!! You're gonna be perfect for Dipper!" She coos enthusiastically.

She starts walking out of the room with me, and heads up the nearby stairs. I, on the other hand, am processing what she said. 'Perfect... for Dipper?' What does she mean by that?? And where is she taking me!?

A minute of walking and we make it to a door that has a chair under the handle in an attempt to lock it. She opens it and says, "Catch!" As she tosses me.

She catches the attention of Dipper, and he clumsily catches me as she slams the door and relocks it.

We both just stare at the door, both of us having different emotions cross our faces. My emotions are confusion and shock. His seem to be embarrassed and worried.

"Wh.. What just happened?" I ask softly as I look up at Dipper.

"She uh.. She's Mabel. She's weird like this sometimes.. Especially when it comes to shipping me with someone." He mumbles the last part quietly, but I'm still able to hear it.

At that statement, my eyes widen and my cheeks go red. I then get a good look at the room and see why Mabel ran off like that earlier today.

There's heart and flower shaped decorations on every square inch of the room. There's games that are for dating and a sign that sings the k-i-s-s-i-n-g song with Dipper x Tiny Person at the end.

I look back at Dipper. He quickly looks away and pretends he wasn't looking at me. "Um... You can put me down now.." I gesture towards the floor and look away like he had.

"Oh, uh, right."

He hesitates to put me down, but he does. I start my way forwards a bit. Why would Mabel think Dipper and I would make a good couple? Don't get me wrong. That'd be amazing in my opinion, but there's no way that Dipper would go for it. Plus how would it work? I'm tiny, he's big. There's no way.

I hear a knock from behind me, so I look back and see Dipper pounding on the door. "Mabel! Let us out!"

We hear a shuffle from outside the door, and a faint reply. "Noooope. You guys are gonna spend the night toogetherrrr~" She giggles then we hear her footsteps fade away.

Dipper and I stay quiet for a moment, then look at eachother with this awkward inducing gave.

It's gonna be a long night..

~~~°•°~~~

It's about 11:00 pm now. Dipper's already asleep, but I can't for some reason. I yawn and continue to lay on Mabels pillow with my eyes closed. Why can't I sleep? What's wrongs with me?

I sit up and look around the dark, messy room, then at Dipper.

'He looks awfully warm.' I yawn.

I get up, climb down the side of the bed, and make my way across the floor to Dippers bed. Once I'm there, I grab onto the blanket and climb up.

As I make it to the top I realize what I'm doing. My liking for him is controlling my actions. I shouldn't be doing this... But I want to. I ignore the thoughts telling me not to do it, and climb onto his chest.

His breathing lifts his chest up and down with me on it. The movement starts to soothe me and I start getting more and more tired. I yawn, lay down, and slowly close my eyes.

Dippers heart beat was the last thing I heard before falling into the darkness.

I know, I know. I disappeared again. I'm 100% gonna vanish again, I just wanted to finish and post this before that happens, ya'know? Anyways, I hope ya enjoyed. See ya! :P

2380 words

Love - Lou

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
329K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...