365 Days | Reylo πŸŒ»πŸ¦‹

By fanficTINA18

He saw her, he wanted her, and he knew he would have her. After seeing her angelic face from afar, he couldn'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 12

2.8K 55 4
By fanficTINA18

Days turned into weeks as Rey waited for Ben, disappointed each day when there was no word or sign from him, and with nothing to do, Rey rarely left the flat.

"Dammit, Rey. You and I are going out tonight, and we're going to have some fun. I don't like seeing you all mopey like this. The First Order, a new club, is opening tonight, and I can get us in easily with my connections. Let's get dolled up, go dance a little, and see who can get more free drinks from guys."

"None of that sounds appealing, Rose. I just want to wrap myself in a blanket like a burrito and watch movies while eating snacks."

"I know, but you need to get out of here for a few hours. It's been weeks already, and you can't just sit around until Ben shows up. Who knows when he'll get here, if he ever does?"

Rey slumped further into the sectional at Rose's words.

"Shit, I didn't mean it like that... I'm sorry."

Rose plopped down beside her, wrapping her arms around Rey. "Come out with me and let's forget you're sad for one night. I'll let you be my wing-woman."

Rey laughed as Rose's teasing words tickled her ear. "What about Armie?"

"Just like Ben, Armie hasn't responded to any of my messages or calls since you arrived... We both need a night of fun without thinking of the guys once, and it'll be a nice change of scenery for you while we get some fresh air, too. Don't make me literally drag you out because I will. I am not going out alone, and it's not like I'm asking you to cut and bleach your hair."

"Fine~"

Kissing her cheek, Rose pulled Rey toward the master bedroom where she brought a dress for her.

"Good because I found the perfect dress for you to wear the other day while shopping for one of my clients. You are going to look so hot every guy in the club won't be able to tear their eyes away from you. Too bad Ben won't be there to shoot anyone who tries to hit on you."

"Rose!"

"What, I'm just joking. Sorta... But you have to admit, that was pretty hot."

"You're crazy."

"And you are going to take a shower and change because we are going out to have some fun tonight!"

*****

The women watched as another man approached with a corny pickup line, laughing hysterically after he left with his head drooped in defeat.

"I told you that dress would draw all the attention of the guys in here. Fitted, low cut to showcase your tits nicely and short enough to entice, but not enough to be slutty. And the best part, the color of passion to attract every eye. Red looks incredible on you, Rey. Come on~ Tell me how amazing I am. I know you're having fun."

"I can't," Rey laughed. "I don't want it to get to your head since it's big enough already."

"Hey..."

"I'm just joking. Yes, you are the most amazing best friend a girl could ask for, and you were right, I definitely needed a girl's night out with you. That last guy was hilarious! I still have tears."

"I know! I almost peed myself, which I probably should get in line for, just in case. Want to come with me?"

"I'm going to break girl code and decline. I'll stay here and watch our drinks."

"Okay," Rose kissed her cheek. "I'll be back soon~"

Rey sipped her pineapple juice, turning away from the bar to watch other people in the club. She laughed as a group of young women, drunkenly dancing, tried to grab the attention of a group of men by sensually grinding against each other. When she turned to the group of men, a familiar smiling face stared back at her as she gasped, taking an unintentional step forward.

"Ben?"

A crowd suddenly converged on the dance floor in front of him, and she tried to weave around and through them; however, a body blocked her path, stopping Rey in her tracks.

"Hey, Rey."

Lifting her eyes, she found Finn standing in front of her with a sheepish smile.

Standing on the tips of her toes, she searched over his shoulder to look for Ben, but he was nowhere to be seen.

I must be crazy. There's no way that was my Ben. He would have come to me if it was him.

"Babe?"

Her glare bore into Finn. "What?!"

"I've been worried sick about you, Rey. I wanted to apologize to you in Sicily and went searching for you, but when Rose told me you left with some other guy... But that doesn't matter. I knew I made a mistake when Rose came to pack your things in our apartment. I came to realize I love you and miss you."

Rey snorted. "I have nothing to say to you."

Pulling out her phone, she texted Rose that she was leaving because of Finn and turned away from him without a word.

"Babe!"

Ignoring him, she exited the club and hailed a taxi, her phone ringing a few minutes later.

"I can't believe he was here! If I had known Finn was going to show up, I would have never suggested we come here."

"It's okay, Rose. You couldn't have known, and it was bound to happen sooner or later. I just hope I don't see him again."

"Want me to kick his ass?"

Rey laughed. "Thanks, but no."

"I did a round of the place, and I don't see him so he must have left after you did. Just say the word, and I will beat him down."

"You're the best."

"No one messes with my baby girl."

"I regret telling you everything... I'm down the road from the flat so I'll call you tomorrow."

"Love you, Re-Re~"

"You too~"

After handing her fare to the driver, Rey exited the taxi and made her way to the door, confused when there was no doorman in sight. She dug out her keycard from her clutch to scan herself in at the door, and was surprised when Finn entered suddenly behind her.

"Nice place."

"Why did you follow me?!"

"Because I wanted to apologize and ask for you to take me back, but you just walked away."

Rey made her way to the front desk and growled in frustration when no one was there, not even the two security personnel who were always there during the night shift.

"Get out."

"Not until you listen to what I have to say."

Fuming as she continued to ignore him, Rey made her way up to her flat as Finn apologized profusely in the elevator. When they finally reached her floor, she ran out quickly and down the hall.

"Babe, please!"

Rey swung open her door, but spun to snap at Finn. "You just don't listen. I don't want anything to do with you anymore, and I told you before I always hated it when you called me babe. Now get the fuck out of my face because I never want to see yours ever again!"

"Don't be like that babe– I mean, Rey. Think of all the years we were together."

"It doesn't matter how many years we were together, Finn. Our relationship was unbelievably unhealthy, and I never realized it. Not to mention you cheated on me with God knows how many women over the years."

"I can explain all of that if you'd just listen!"

The light in the living room switched on, and they turned in surprise to see Ben sitting in her armchair. "The lady asked for you to leave."

"Ben!" she exclaimed with delight as her heart pounded in her chest.

"Isn't he the bloke from Sicily...?"

"You know what, why don't you come in and officially meet him. I'll make some tea, and we can all have a nice chat together."

"Uh, I'm just going to leave..." Finn said, backing away. "I'll see you later..."

"No, you won't," she yelled down the hall as he headed to the elevator with a look of defeat.

Shutting the door behind her, Rey threw off her heels before making her way to Ben as he stood.

"Rey."

She beat at his chest in fury. "What took you so long?! Do you have any idea what I've been through the last couple of weeks?! How worried I was for you?!"

He stood there, grunting as he took each of her hits until he growled and wrapped her in his arms tightly.

"I'm sorry it took so long."

Wrapping her arms around him, Rey returned his embrace as she buried her face in his chest, taking in the familiar scent of him that she loved so much.

"And I'm sorry for hitting you. I just missed you so much, Ben."

"Not as much as I've missed you. I felt empty without you in my arms at night."

Rey pulled back to stare at him, her hands cupping his face before pulling him down to her. With a curse, he pinned her body against the large glass window and ravaged her mouth as she moaned against him – her core clenching and needing to be filled.

As they continued to devour each other, she slid her hands down his chest until she cupped him through his pants. Groaning, he released her lips and pressed his forehead to hers, his eyes filled with love and hunger.

"I love you, Rey."

Ben didn't give her time to respond as he spun her in his arms to press her chest into the window.

"Ben, I..."

"Shhh," he whispered into her ear before kissing the sensitive part of her neck. "Let me love you after all this time apart."

Gasping in pleasure as he kissed a trail down her spine, she shivered with need as he knelt behind her, lifting her dress over her ass.

He chuckled as he massaged one cheek. "I should punish you for not wearing any panties again."

"Please," she whimpered as she moved her ass closer to him.

With a gentle slap and another squeeze, he began to eat her from behind.

Ben licked her from clit to ass slowly several times before focusing on what would make her come the quickest.

"Oh, god!"

His tongue entered her shallowly as he imitated the way he would enter her slowly – moving it around as her breathing grew labored before furiously licking her clit. When her legs started to buckle, he sucked on her clit, causing her to scream as she came – his arms supporting her weight as he licked his way back up her spine.

Ben quickly undid his belt and released himself to glide his cock between her legs without entering her, the feel of him moving against her causing them to both moan as he coated himself in her cum.

"Ben, I..." Her words died on her lips as he entered her suddenly, her eyes shutting at the pure bliss of being filled by him again.

Cursing, he quickly withdrew before slamming back inside.

"I-I need to see you," she whimpered.

Withdrawing from her, he spun her around and lifted her into his arms, entering her swiftly again as her legs wrapped around his waist. As he thrusted in and out of her from beneath, Ben made his way to the sectional to sit on while Rey littered his face with kisses.

In their new position, Rey tried to unbutton his shirt quickly, but grew impatient and tore it open as buttons flew in every direction. She gasped loudly as her fingers hovered over several bullet sized wounds on his chest.

"Are these... Is this because of me?"

"It was for something we don't have to deal with anymore. I took care of it."

"Why did you let me hit you when you're hurt?"

"It was nothing I couldn't handle. Now, shut up and please let me just love you, Rey. It's been too long since I've had you in my arms, and I need to feel you against me."

He lifted the hand on his chest away from the bullet wounds that were healing and kissed each one of her fingers as he gazed at her with tenderness and love – the same look he gave her before sending her away.

"You were wrong about before, Ben."

"About what?" he chuckled.

"I was going to tell you how I felt about you the day you sent me away, but you disappeared so quickly."

His eyes widened at her words, shock apparent on his face. "What... What are you saying, Rey?"

"I didn't need 365 days to fall in love with you... I love you, Ben Solo."

Pure happiness transformed his features as he cupped her face, bringing her down to kiss her tenderly before pulling her away.

"Say it again."

With a laugh, she repeated her words.

"Again."

"I love you, you crazy man! So please don't send me away or get shot again because I can't bear to be without you anymore."

Ben laughed as his hand wrapped around her throat, his thumb rubbing against her frantically beating pulse. "Woman, we'll never be separated again if I have any say in the matter."

Covering his hand with hers to silently indicate she wanted him to squeeze a little tighter, Rey started rotating her hips, moving faster with each motion before moving back and forth against him. Tightening his hold on her throat, his other hand landed on her hip as he thrusted upward.

"Ben!"

With his feet firmly planted on the floor, he leaned back into the sectional as his rhythm grew more hurried, moving more brutally below her.

"Mmmm! Yes!" Rey lost the ability to form coherent thoughts as he moved against her in a way she craved during his long absence. She pried open her eyes wanting to see the euphoric look on the face of the man she loved as they drew near to their pinnacle – the wet sounds of their love-making, labored breathing, and moans filling the room as she bounced herself on top of him.

Rey's body shook wildly, losing her rhythm, as she threw her head back with a scream, collapsing onto his chest as tremors racked her body – Ben powering through her orgasm as he continued to thrust in and out of her as his grunts grew louder. Her teeth and nails dug into his shoulders as he sped up the movements of his hips until he too came, his body shuddering uncontrollably with his climax as they held the person they loved the most in their arms with a grin – whispering their undeniable love for each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 330 18
Hey everyone, This is a fanfiction of Blanka LipiΓ±ska's novel inspired movie 365 Days. The movie 365 Days ended with a lot of quiestions left in the...
1.8K 53 23
COMPLETED // "I mistook the danger in his eyes for safety." Rey is back in New York from college and while out celebrating her degree, she unwittingl...
2.6K 32 25
After the Resistance betrays her, Rey falls into the open arms of Kylo Ren. As their bond gets stronger, they get caught up in feelings. Rey discover...
4.5K 105 18
Rey's grandfather went out of town and her parents died of car accident. He remind her to locked the door before she leaves as they were afraid of Ba...