365 Days | Reylo 🌻🦋

Od fanficTINA18

He saw her, he wanted her, and he knew he would have her. After seeing her angelic face from afar, he couldn'... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 11

3.6K 54 12
Od fanficTINA18

Rey woke slowly in their bedroom, now that she knew it was his before she claimed it as her own, with a smile as she recalled the events over the last couple of days.

Once they returned to land and flew back to their island, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. With just one look or touch, they would be naked and in the other's arms within seconds, his men running out of the room quickly after learning their lesson the first time they almost saw Rey naked unintentionally as he vowed to kill anyone who saw a glimpse of her body.

During the day, Ben and Rey tried to work in his office together, but it always ended up with them naked on top of his desk or chair until they decided they needed to be separated and in different parts of the house in order for him to get anything done. When they weren't ravishing each other, they spent their time communicating like a normal couple, no longer keeping their thoughts to themselves as they got to know each other on a more intimate level – even though Rey had a feeling Ben was keeping something from her as he started to take phone calls out of the room whenever she was near.

Opening her eyes, Rey frowned when she noticed she was alone in their bed when he usually woke her with his head between her legs or vice versa depending on who woke first – her body now conditioned to be in a wet state when she woke. A shiver racked her body as she rose bare from their bed and made her way to the bathroom to get ready for another day before going in search of him. When she finished brushing her teeth, Rey smiled when she saw Ben set a tray of food down on their bed as he started to strip to join her in the bathroom, her clit pulsing in anticipation.

I'll tell him how I feel today. He deserves to know.

"Good morning, Rey."

"Good morning, Benjamin~"

"I thought we could have breakfast in bed."

"I see that, but I'd rather have you in bed first thing in the morning."

Rey bit her lip as he leaned mouthwateringly naked against the doorway of the bathroom with a chuckle, his cock fully erect and his eyes roaming her body slowly before stepping in to meet her in the middle. No matter how many times they were together, she knew she would never get enough of him and would always want more as they both released their insatiable hunger for each other. Rey couldn't believe she had finally met a man who not only stimulated her mind, but her body as well. She knew the moment they met they had strong sexual chemistry and would be compatible in bed, but she didn't know it would be explosive every time.

Ben wrapped his hand around her throat, bringing her to his lips, as his other went to cup her pussy – sliding his fingers through her wet folds while circling his thumb around her clit. Her knees grew weak when two of his fingers entered her easily, and he curled them within her to rub against the ridges there as her nails dug into his forearms, his hand roughly shaking against her as her moans and gasps echoed off the bathroom walls. Knees buckling, she knew she couldn't stand on her own feet any longer, and the hand at her throat disappeared as his arm snaked its way around her waist to pull her flush against his hard body.

"Come for me, woman," he growled in her ear.

Rey's body tensed before shaking violently as her teeth bit into his chest. Ben removed his wet fingers and placed them in his mouth to suck clean as he watched her tremble in his arms before devouring her mouth.

Groaning, he ripped his lips away from hers and placed his hand back at her throat as he stared at her with unbridled lust.

"Mine!"

With another scorching kiss, her legs wrapped around his waist as he lifted her effortlessly, their tongues continuing to duel, as his cock slid into her with ease – both groaning against the other's lips.

Encircling her arms around his shoulders, she moved up and down with his help as he placed his hands on her ass, his knees bending slightly to lean back so he could thrust upwards as she moved down on him.

Rey wanted Ben to move faster, harder underneath her, but when she saw the loving look in his beautiful hazel eyes, she let him set the pace of their love making. As her breasts brushed against his chest, his gaze remained on hers with a smile before making his way over to the counter to set her atop of it. She clung to him as he moved faster within her, his thumb furiously rubbing her clit as he buried his face into her shoulder. His harsh breaths tickled her neck as his teeth scraped against her skin, her back arching off the mirror as they came together.

With his hands squeezing her hips as they caught their breaths, she squealed when he lifted her with his cock still inside of her, moving to turn on one of the shower heads.

They gasped as the cold water cascaded down their bodies until it warmed, Ben sliding her down and out of her as he ravaged her mouth.

Ben failed at attempting to pull away as she continued to kiss him, but she reluctantly released him by sucking on his bottom lip before leaning back to smile at him.

She stepped away from him to face the spray of the shower to wash her face and wiggled her ass to entice him for another round, even though she knew sex was painful when water was involved.

When his hands didn't immediately land on her body, she turned to see his look of tenderness and love for her shining in his eyes. Her hand reached out to touch his chest lovingly as she stared up at him, and Rey knew this was the moment to finally confess her true feelings for him

"Ben, I..."

"Your flight leaves tomorrow morning at 9."

"What, what are you talking about?" Rey was taken aback by his words as he stepped away from her, his eyes averted as the tenderness and love she saw moments ago vanish and turn into the saddest smile she had ever seen on him.

"You said you missed Rose so I've arranged everything for you. Go visit her in London."

"What about you? You're coming with me, right?"

"I'll join you as soon as I'm able after I take care of a few matters here."

"Ben... Talk to me? What's happening? Why are you doing this? Something must have happened if you're sending me away like this, without you."

"I love you, Rey."

He kissed her forehead, and she watched in shock as he walked away from her, roughly pulling on his pants in their bedroom, dripping water on the floor, before exiting their room as Rey stood underneath the flowing water – confused and hurt.

*****

"Why isn't Ben taking me to the airport? I thought he would since I haven't seen him since yesterday morning..."

Armitage placed his hand on his chest as if hurt. "Aw, does our friendship mean nothing to you after all this time, Re-Re?"

"Answer my question, Armitage."

He sighed. "He was called away on... business. Something he couldn't get out of."

"I know everything about your business. There's no need to hide it from me anymore."

"Oh, I doubt he told you about this one."

Realization hit Rey, her eyes widening. "It's the other family, isn't it? He went to do business with them after what happened with me and that guy."

"I can't tell you anything."

"He'll be okay, right? Nothing will happen to him, right?! He took people who can protect him, right?!"

"You end a lot of your questions with 'right.'"

"Armitage!"

His face grew somber before he smiled halfheartedly. "He'll be fine so don't worry and have a nice relaxing time in London. Tell Rose I say 'hey' and that I look forward to seeing her again very soon."

"You're not coming with me?"

Armitage chuckled. "Unfortunately, I can't. I'm needed here..."

Rey's eyes narrowed. "So you need to stay here because of reasons you can't divulge to me, which is telling me something bad is about to go down. If you aren't coming with me, who's going to protect me? Aren't you supposed to be with me at all times if Ben can't be?"

"No one knows you're going back to London so you should be relatively safe until Ben can join you again. But once you arrive, there will be a car service ready to take you to a safe location that no one knows about. Once there, the front desk will provide you with a key to your new luxury flat, and there will be money in the safe inside the master bedroom for you to use if you need it. Your birthday is the passcode."

Rey smiled despite the situation. "I could have just crashed with Rose. There was no need to do all of this."

"This is just a precaution. The high rise flat has state-of-the-art 24 hour security, and my cautious cousin wanted to make sure you had the best of the best since neither one of us can go with you."

The car pulled into the private hangar they used previously, the jet on the runway ready for her departure, as Armitage withdrew his buzzing phone.

"Yes?"

Rey could hear the person on the other line yelling as Armitage glance her way before slapping the man in the driver's seat on the shoulder several times. "We'll be right there."

"What's wrong?"

"We need to leave now," Armitage said as he pushed open his door, taking her luggage out of the trunk before coming around to her side.

"Is it Ben? Is he okay?"

Armitage pulled her to the door of the private jet, handing her a small bottle. "Take these after you board. Ben said they'll help you sleep during the flight."

"Armie..."

He sighed, pulling her into his arms for a hug. "Wait for him in London, and please for the love of God, stay safe."

*****

The first thing Rey did when she landed in London was turn on her phone to call Rose, who surprisingly called her the second her phone was able to receive calls.

"How did you know I was back...? Armitage told you, didn't he?"

"Well, hello to you, too~"

"Sorry, I've just been a bundle of nerves ever since Armitage left me at the airport."

"Then it's a good thing I'm heading over to your new place to unbundle you up. I've got your favorite juice, snacks, and I'm ordering takeaway as we speak."

"I've missed you~"

"What would you do without me?"

"How close are you?"

"I just arrived."

"Oh, I see you. I'm coming down the road right now."

As soon as the car stopped, Rey jumped out and hugged her best friend.

"You're smushing me, but more importantly the snacks, Rey."

They laughed as she released her, the driver from the car service bringing Rey's bag out of the trunk.

Rose whistled as a doorman opened the door for them to the building. "Fancy place~"

Grabbing her luggage and Rose's hand, they made their way to the front desk to pick up the keys to Rey's new place.

Once inside the fully furnished flat, their mouths dropped open before Rose ran to every room, amazed by the panoramic view through the floor to ceiling windows.

"This place is huge!" Rose yelled from an unknown location as Rey made her way to stand by the large window to see the familiar skyline of London.

After a quick tour of the entire place, the women found themselves in the living room talking as if they hadn't spent weeks apart.

"So dish. Tell me everything."

Rey averted her eyes.

"Uh oh... I know that look."

"I haven't told you the entire truth, Rose."

"Spill! What happened?!"

"I fell in love with him."

Rose released a high-pitched squeal as her arms wrapped around Rey's shoulders. "I'm so excited for you! Have you slept with him? What am I saying, of course you have! If I recall correctly, he had a body of a god, but what about his cock?! Was that molded after a god, too?"

Smirking, Rey leaned into Rose. "No, more like the devil."

Rose squealed again. "So let me get this straight. Ben is not only good-looking, filthy rich, and amazing in bed, but he has a dick as big and long as your forearm."

Rey laughed before she smiled sadly. "He's more than that. Ben is also generous, tenderhearted, loving, compassionate, and..."

"And~" Rose waggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"And he's part of the mafia."

Rose's head reared back comically, and Rey would have laughed if this were under different circumstances.

"I know I can trust you, but you can't tell anyone, Rose."

Over the next several hours, Rey disclosed every single detail of all the events that occurred over the last couple of weeks, from their initial meeting in Sicily up until the moment Armitage left her at the airport after his quick departure – Rey answering Rose's questions throughout whenever she needed further clarification.

"H O L Y S H I T..."

"Yep..."

"And you have no idea what's happening to them right now?"

"Nope..."

"Well, fuck."

"Hmmm..."

"Does this mean I get my own alpha mobster too since Armitage is a part of the mafia?" Rose joked to lighten the mood.

The corners of Rey's lips lifted as she shoved at her giggling friend.

"Alpha mobsters for everyone, I guess."

Rose stood and pulled Rey up with her. "Well, you've had a long day and need some much needed rest. Why don't you take a nice warm bath and go to bed while I clean up our mess?"

"Stay the night, Rose. I don't want to be alone right now."

Rose hugged Rey. "I have work in the morning. If I didn't, you know I'd crawl into bed with you, but I'll call you tomorrow to check in."

Turning her around, Rose slapped her ass before guiding her by the shoulders toward the master bedroom.

"Thanks, Rose. I love you~"

"Love you too, baby girl."

"Never mind, I hate you."

"Makes me love you even more, baby girl~"

Rey gave her friend a one finger salute as Rose cackled, spinning on her heel to make her way down the hall back to the living room.

__________

After bathing, Rey felt more human as she opened her suitcase, surprised to find an object encased in bubble wrap, and she laughed when she realized what it was – a note attached to it.

You forgot to pack this so I snuck it into your bag when you weren't looking. Hope it reminds you of us... Not in a gross way though.

Love you & welcome to the family, Re-Re.

–Armie

Rey laughed as she pulled the large chocolate dick Armitage got for her, her vision soon blurring with tears.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.5K 151 27
He saw her, he wanted her, and he knew he would have her. After seeing her angelic face from afar, he couldn't get her out of his head. He searched f...
2.6K 32 25
After the Resistance betrays her, Rey falls into the open arms of Kylo Ren. As their bond gets stronger, they get caught up in feelings. Rey discover...
1.8K 53 23
COMPLETED // "I mistook the danger in his eyes for safety." Rey is back in New York from college and while out celebrating her degree, she unwittingl...
8.9K 330 18
Hey everyone, This is a fanfiction of Blanka Lipiñska's novel inspired movie 365 Days. The movie 365 Days ended with a lot of quiestions left in the...