[BTS Jimin FF] Genetical

By TaizenYoung

A BTS Jimin fanfiction. Y/N is a young girl who was bred in a laboratory. She has no experience with the out... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23

Episode 20

356 18 1
By TaizenYoung

Jimin's P.O.V.

I was still staring into those wonderful glowing eyes and could hardly believe
their beauty. Y/N trembled all over. For the first time, she looked fragile in my
arms. As if I could break her, with only one word. I pulled her closer to me and
stroked her back comfortingly.

Jimin: "Y/N, I love you. Even if your eye color is a little unusual." *laughs*

Jimin: "Come on, let's go inside before we catch a cold."

I reached for her hand and wanted to lead her into the house, but she stopped and just looked at me.

Y/N: "Jimin I ... I love you ..."

Hearing these words from her mouth was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard in my life. I stopped and turned to face her.

Jimin: "Can you say that again?"

Y/N cocked her head and looked at me, her eyes sparkled like sapphires.

Jimin: "Please ..."

She came up to me and looked up at me as she pushed a strand of my hair from my forehead.

Y/N: "I love you Park Jimin."

It felt like my heart was tearing my chest apart. A bit too rough I pressed her to a wooden post stuck in the sand and kissed her passionately.

Jimin: "Are you really ready to love and belong to a Mafia leader?" *whispers*

Y/N's expression changed completely. She looked into my eyes provocatively and all of her uncertainty was completely gone.

Y/N: "Are you ready to love someone like me, Mr. Mafia Leader?"

I had to laugh and led her into the house.

Jimin: "I'll get us some towels."

Y/N nodded and I went to the bathroom to get towels for us. I stopped in amazement when I saw dozens of candles burning in the bathroom and a bottle of champagne and two glasses were prepared.

Jimin: "What the hell !? ... Sofie ..." *whispers*

Sofie seemed to have meant it well and had prepared a bath for Y/N and me. I had to smile but was embarrassed at the same time.

Y/N: "Would you like to take a bath?"

I was startled when Y/N suddenly stood right next to me. I hadn't heard her come in at all.

Jimin: "I ... Sofie probably wanted to make us happy ... she thinks you ..."

Y/N stood close to me and looked at me curiously.

Y/N: "Yes?"

Jimin: "She thinks you're my wife ..." *embarrassed*

I couldn't look her in the eye for long and felt my face warm up. Slowly, she went around me to the bathtub. She lifted one of her legs and climbed into the bathtub. The foam reached up to her knees. Smiling, she reached out a hand to me.

Y/N: "It would be a shame if Sofie had gone to all the trouble in vain."

Reluctantly, I took her hand and climbed into the bathtub as well. Y/N sat down in the pleasantly warm water and looked at me promptly.

Y/N: "Do you want to stand there all the time?"

I sat down in the bathtub.

Jimin: "You know ... you're pretty cheeky and at the same time brave to share the bathtub with a man."

I grabbed her leg underwater and let my hand slide up her calf. Her foot hit me hard on the chest as she pushed me away and kept me at a distance with her foot.

Y/N: "Am I? I think you're the cheeky one here." We both had to laugh.

The candles flickered, as a gust of wind blew from the sea into the room, so that the glow of her eyes also flickered briefly. The candlelight shimmered on the wet skin of her leg. Again, I ran my hand over her calf and massaged it gently. I saw her face relax and her eyes closed with relish. Together we had been in the bath for quite a while. Y/N played with the foam surrounding her and blew it up in the air. I couldn't help but look at her all the time.

Jimin: "Can you please stop being so cute ?!"

She looked at me with wide eyes.

Y/N: "I'm cute?" *curious*

I sighed because her look and this question made her even cuter. Y/N suddenly got up and wanted to grab the bottle of champagne that was standing behind me. She half climbed onto my lap. I didn't know if she was doing it on purpose or was actually not thinking about what she was doing.

Jimin: "Ummm ... Y/N?"

She sat on my lap and looked at me.

Y/N: "Hmm?"

This girl ...

Jimin: "Are you aware of what you're doing?"

Y/N: "I want to pour us a glass of champange."

Oh dear. She really wasn't aware of herself. When my hands caressed her thighs she seemed to understand. She tilted her head and looked at me curiously.

Jimin: "You live dangerously, my beauty."

Y/N: "I don't think so."

Damn, this girl excited me. I grabbed her chin and pulled her face closer to mine. When she licked her lips lightly I couldn't hold myself back anymore and kissed her. Why did I feel that she was playing with me like a cat with a mouse? Usually I was the cat, but with Y/N it seemed to be the other way around. I could feel the friction between our laps and got more and more excited. Y/N gave me a glass of champange and sat down on her side of the bathtube again. Taking a deep breath to calm myself down, I cleared my throat.

Jimin: "I could show you the island tomorrow if you want?"

Y/N: "Yes, I would like to see the island. We could go for a walk now..."

She was about to get out of the tub, but I held her.

Jimin: "Y/N, we can't go for a walk now. It's already dark and there are poisonous snakes on this island."

Y/N looked longingly out of the window into the green of the island. I gently pulled her back into the tub and hugged her from behind.

Jimin: "We'll explore the island together tomorrow, I promise."

She nodded slowly but was still staring out the window.

Jimin: "You won't leave the house alone, do you hear ?! It's dangerous." *strict*

Y/N did not agree, I could see that immediately.

Jimin: "Don't let me say it twice ..." *dominant*

She suddenly seemed strangely scary to me.

Y/N: "Never restrict my freedom." *growls*

Jimin: "Y/N, I don't want to take your freedom. I just want to protect you." *gently*

Her ice blue eyes stared into mine but she seemed to calm down a bit.

Y/N: "I'm sorry ... sometimes ..."

The water in the bathtub spilled over as she suddenly stepped out of the tub and left the bathroom. I could tell from her body language that something was wrong. She looked tense. Worried, I climbed out of the tub and tied a towel around my waist. With a second towel in hand, I left the bathroom and entered the bedroom. Y/N stood at the patio door and literally clawed at the door arch.

Jimin: "Apparently I said something wrong."

Y/N just shook her head but said nothing.

Jimin: "Y/N, listen to me, I'm sorry. I just wanted ..."

When I wanted to put the towel around her shoulders, she avoided me so quickly that I was almost startled. She almost looked like she wasn't quite herself.

Jimin: "Y/N, everything is fine. What's wrong with you?"

Something strange was going on with her. I took another few steps towards her, but she raised her hand and motioned for me to keep my distance.

Y/N: "Give me space. I have to calm down first."

In some situations, Y/N reacted very strangely. Almost as if she was traumatized.

Jimin: "All right."

I went to the closet and got out fresh clothes for myself. Even the soft click of the closet door made Y/N tense up. Quietly, she took a deep breath and seemed to be trying to calm down. I wanted to help her so much but she kept me at a distance. After I changed, I sat on the bed and looked at her. It took a few minutes before she turned to me and slowly came to me. Silent, she sat on the bed next to me. She finally let me put the towel on her and gently rub her dry with it. Her hands were still clenched into fists.

Jimin: "Let's sleep. You have to be tired since you haven't slept recently."

When she didn't move, I carefully took her legs and put them on the bed. I lay down in front of her and pulled the blanket over our bodies. As soon as I lay next to her, she took my hand and came closer to me.

Jimin: "Are you feeling better?"

She just nodded and buried her face on my chest. I ran a hand through her hair and kissed her forehead.

Jimin: "Sleep well, my beauty."

She mumbled something in my chest that I couldn't understand. For a brief moment I thought I understood that she had said "Sleep well, my little human".

Jimin: "What did you just say?"

Y/N: "Sleep well, Jimin ..."

Relieved that she was apparently better, I closed my eyes. In the distance you could hear the soft rustling of the sea and a few crickets sitting in the grass in front of the house. Y/N breathing was calm and steady again. But it wouldn't help, I had to find out what was wrong with her. Y/N was completely motionless next to me and already seemed to have fallen asleep. I listened to the sounds of the island as I slowly fell asleep, too.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Jimin's breathing slowed and I knew he was asleep. It had only been a question of time that I could hardly control myself. Something in me became more and more restless. Even if it sounded strange, but I longed to break someone's neck or simply to strangle someone. All my killer instincts screamed inside me. My biggest problem was that I didn't know how long I could control myself and what I could do about it. I didn't want to hurt Jimin under any circumstances. I looked at Jimin's sleeping face and brushed a strand of his soft hair from his forehead. He had his fingers crossed with mine and his lips were pressed lightly against the back of my hand. I watched him all night. Caressed his face and saved him from dark dreams. When the sun had risen quite a bit I got out of bed and went into Katharina's room to look for new clothes. It wasn't long before I heard Jimin slowly waking up.

Jimin: "Y/N?"

Y/N: "I'm here in Katharina's room!"

Jimin came into the room with a sleepy face and looked at me.

Jimin: "What are you doing?" he asked when he saw all the clothes I had put on the bed.

Y/N: "I'm looking for suitable clothing for our exploration walk of the island ..."

I held up a pair of sports pants to see if they fit me. Laughing, Jimin took the pants from my hand.

Jimin: "We just want to take a walk around the island and not climb a mountain ..." *chuckles*

I looked a little disappointed at all the clothes. After we had breakfast together, Jimin and I set out to explore the island. We were out the whole day and I wanted to see every stone and tree on the island. Jimin was totally amazed by my curiosity. We only returned to the house for dinner. Dinner had already been prepared for us on the beach. We had dinner together and watched the sunset as I jumped up and ran to the water. I sat in the sand and let the waves run over my legs. Jimin came to me with a basket, with a bottle of red wine sticking out of it, and sat next to me. The sea glittered in front of us and I noticed that Jimin kept looking at me. I lay down on my back and looked up at the sky. Jimin looked at me for a while and then lay down next to me. I grabbed his hand unobtrusively and crossed my fingers with his. His hand was so soft and warm and somehow that feeling calmed me down. I reached my hand up to the sky and traced a cloud with my finger. Jimin watched me again.

Jimin: "I hope you enjoyed the day?"

I looked briefly at him.

Y/N: "Yes, I liked it ..."

Jimin smiled at me contentedly.

Jimin's P.O.V.

The water washed over our legs that lay in the sand. Our eyes were fixed on the sky in which the first stars slowly appeared. I tilted my head to the side and looked at Y/N's face. When she noticed that I was watching her, she looked briefly at me and smiled gently, then returned her attention to the stars.

I leaned on my elbows towards her and gently stroked the back of my hand across her cheek. She looked at me again and this time her eyes stayed with me. Slowly, I leaned forward and kissed her. I gently bit her lip and pulled a little to ask for admission. She seemed a little surprised when my tongue explored her. It wasn't long before she kissed me back and her kiss simply took my breath away. Her hand ran through my hair and she pulled me closer to her. She half lay down on me and intensified the kiss. Kissing passionately, we slowly lost control of our actions. Y/N pressed her body to mine and aroused my excitement. Another cooling wave hit our legs as I turned her on her back and hovered over her. Her slightly coppery skin shimmered in the orange light of the setting sun. I was always amazed at how perfect she was. She looked like a painted angel from which every blemish had been removed.

Her eyes looked so deep into mine that it felt like I was going to lose my mind. She ran a hand through my hair and pulled me closer. Teasing, I ran my hand over the bare skin on her stomach and drew small circles around her belly button with my finger. Her muscles that were tensing were clearly visible under her skin.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Jimin gently pushed me into the sand and kissed me again. I couldn't prevent my body from responding to his touch and kiss. Almost by itself, my hands ran through his thick, soft hair and stroked it back. His hands slipped over my shoulders and arms as he gently reached for the ribbons that belonged to my bikini top.

He gently pulled on the ribbons and thus untied the knots. I could hear his heartbeat speeding up and to distract him and relax him a little, I pulled him closer again and kissed him. His hands explored every inch of my skin and slowly slid under the now loosened fabric of my bikini top. I winced at his touch, as his hand stroked the bare skin of my breast.

Jimin: "If you don't want that, I will stop immediately..."

Everything in my body tingled like electricity was running through my body. I didn't want him to stop. On the contrary, I wanted him to go much further. I reached out and slipped my hand under his shirt. With a firm grip I held on to his waist as I sat up and pushed up his shirt. With a flowing movement, he pulled the shirt over his head and threw it into the sand next to us. He was sitting on me, throwing his head back and closing his eyes when I started kissing his torso and stomach. The top of my bikini had slipped off my body as I tried to stroke every inch of his skin with my lips. My fingers played with his costal arches as he pushed me back into the sand.

Another wave washed around our legs and abdomen. Jimin's full lips touched my neck and kissed a wet path down to my breasts, which he kissed gently and gripped with his hands. A strange tingling sensation spread in my lower abdomen. Almost as if Jimin knew what I was feeling, he ran his hand over my hip and thigh and gently stroked the inside of my thigh. His fingertips carefully touched the fabric of the bikini on my core as the feeling heat up in my abdomen.

A soft, delightful whimper escaped my lips. Jimin's tongue played with my chest as he slowly undid the straps on my bikini bottoms. After a few seconds the rest of my bikini landed in the sand. His fingers stroked and circled my clitoris and made me whimper louder. Jimin leaned forward and kissed my lips.

Jimin: "You never did that before, did you?" *whispers*

I just shook my head in silence.

Jimin: "Just relax and don't be afraid. Just trust me ... Okey?"

I nodded and Jimin carefully slipped a finger inside me. It was an unusual feeling at the beginning, but the feeling quickly became very pleasant. A moan escaped my lips as Jimin moved his finger inside me. My breathing became more hectic.

Y/N: "Jimin ... it feels good ..."

When Jimin added a second finger, I groaned loudly. Jimin smiled.

Jimin: "Are you feeling good, my beauty? You drive me crazy if you keep making such noises ... "

Something strange happened in my body when Jimin moved his fingers faster.

Y/N: "Jimin ... I ... stop ... I can't take it ..."

But Jimin didn't stop moving his fingers. I squirmed under him and pressed my hands against his chest when suddenly something like a knot burst in me. My chest arched up and I threw my head back as I gasped for air. He carefully pulled his fingers out when suddenly I threw him on his back and sat on him. With both hands on his chest, I pushed him down and held him. My eyes glowed menacingly in the twilight. Something in me snapped for a brief moment. Slowly the tunnel vision that had covered my eyes, cleared up again. I stared down at him in confusion, because I was not in full control of my actions.

Y/N: "We have to be careful ..."

Jimin: "I know ... don't worry, I'll take care of it ..."

I wasn't sure if we were talking about the same thing. Jimin reached into the small basket that stood next to us and in which there was still a bottle of wine and two glasses. He took out a small pack and placed it next to us. My eyes followed his movements carefully. He turned his attention back to me and reached for my hand.

Jimin: "Will you help me ...?" *excited whisper*

He had put a small package in my hand and opened it. I felt the condom's cool latex in my hand. Jimin looked at me as I looked at the condom in my hand. Smiling, he pulled me close again and pulled down his shorts. With his hand he led my free hand to his proud hard member. Hesitantly, I gripped his erection with my hand. I knew what I had to do but it was all new for me to experience everything in reality. Jimin tried to guide my hand with the condom to his erection, but curiosity seized me.

My grip on him tightened. His eyes widened in surprise and he bit his lip hard as I started to move my hand around his member. I slid down in the sand a bit and licked the tip of his length with my tongue. Jimin was totally surprised by my sudden dominance. His lips parted slightly as he moaned softly. I took him in my mouth and twirled my tongue around him. Jimin groaned loudly and reached into my hair.

Jimin: "Ahhh ..., Y/N ... It feels amazing ..."

He was breathing heavily as he lifted his hips a little to push deeper into me.

Jimin: "Y/N, I won't hold out long if you go on like this ..."

I teased him one last time and let go of him. Almost instantly, he rolled me back onto my back and hovered over me. He positioned himself between my legs and used the condom. In order to calm himself and his breathing a little, he leaned his forehead against mine. He kissed me gently and calmly.

Jimin: "It will hurt, Y/N. But I will try to be very careful." I wasn't sure what he meant by the fact that it was going to hurt until he slowly pushed himself into me. It actually hurt a lot and I felt that I was bleeding, but I was able to ignore the pain. Jimin crossed his fingers with mine and tried to move as little as possible. I could feel him stretching me. What he didn't know was that I could feel how hard it was for him to hold back. He had closed his eyes and had his face in the crook of my neck. When I gently ran my hand through his hair and over his face, he looked down at me.

Jimin: "Are you okay?" *concerned*

In response, I pulled him close and pushed my pelvis up to let him deeper inside me. Jimin slowly pulled out of me and slowly pushed deeper back into me. His movements were slow and gentle, and slowly the strange stretching feeling turned into pleasure. For a brief moment I closed my eyes and groaned almost imperceptibly.

Jimin: "Don't hold your voice back. I want to hear your beautiful moans."

A particularly large wave rolls over the sand and washed over us, up to our hips. The cool water surprised us and increased our excitement. Jimin's movements grew stronger and faster. He thrusted into me at a medium speed and got slower every now and then. When he suddenly hit a certain place in me, I almost lost control of myself for a short time. My instincts went crazy. I had to be careful that something inside me didn't snap and that I didn't hurt or even injure Jimin. And there it came again, that strange and at the same time pleasant feeling. Jimin kissed me passionately when I reached my climax and he came inside me a few more thrusts later. Breathing heavily, our bodies wrapped around eachother in the sand. Jimin had the blanket, we had been lying on, wrapped around our bodies. We lay arm in arm on the beach and looked at the waves and the sea.

Jimin: "Are you cold, my angel?"

I turned to him in his arms.

Y/N: "I'm never cold ..." *smiles lovingly*

I had raised my body temperature a little without Jimin noticing, but still warming him. Jimin grinned at me amused.

Jimin: "My angel has probably flown too close to the sun and has absorbed its warmth."

I laughed softly when my face suddenly grew serious and I looked Jimin straight in the eyes.

Y/N: "If I asked you to stop looking for the experiments ... would you do it?"

Surprised, he looked at me and thought for a moment.

Jimin: "Yes, I would ... But only because it is you who asks me."

Curious, he cocked his head and looked at me inquiringly.

Jimin: "Why are you asking me something like that?"

My whole body went numb as I gently released myself from his arms and sat up.

Y/N: "Because it's important to me."

He also sat up and put the blanket around our shoulders.

Jimin: "Why, why is it so important to you? You know more about it, don't you?

You know something about these experiments ..."

Jimin suddenly looked excited.

Jimin: "Y/N, if you have the slightest information about these experiments, please... tell me."

I got up abruptly and turned my back on him.

Y/N: "I have no small information ..."

Jimin's excitement seemed to evaporate.

Y/N: "I know... everything about the experiments ..."

Jimin: "What ...? Say that again."

Y/N: "I know ... everything ..."

He put his hand on my shoulder and tried to turn me around, but I didn't let him.

Jimin: "Y/N ..."

Y/N: "Promise me ... promise me that you will stop looking for the experiments ..."

My heart was racing in my chest and there was a lump in my throat. Something wet ran down my cheek as I turned to Jimin. Jimin froze when he saw my face.

Jimin: "Y/N ... you ... you are crying ..."

Everything in me seemed to be working against my own will. I suddenly felt sick. Jimin came to me and hugged me lovingly.

Y/N: "Promise me ... promise me that you will stop ..." *cries silently*

He took my face in both hands and looked me in the eyes.

Jimin: "I promise ... I promise I will stop looking for the experiments. But please tell me what's going on." *anxiously concerned*

My body seemed to rebel against the words I wanted to say. A tremor ran through my body.

Y/N: "You don't need to search for the experiments ..."

Jimin seemed confused.

Jimin: "Why not?"

Y/N: "Because you've already found one ..."

Jimin: "I don't understand. When and where did I find one of the experiments?"

But suddenly he went pale.

Y/N: "Jimin ... I ... I am Z2/2 ... I am Ghost ..."

Jimin: "You ...? But ... that's not possible ..."

Y/N: "I am Z2/2 ... 4.73% human genes are completely sufficient to give a living being a human appearance."

Jimin: "All the time ... I was blind."

Jimin's P.O.V.

Jimin: "I can't believe that... it is impossible"

I was still holding her face in my hands. Her... angelic... beautiful... and gentle face... I gently wiped the tears from her face with my thumbs.

Y/N: "Why is it impossible?"

Jimin: "You are not a dangerous monster ... you are my Y/N ..."

Y/N: "Maybe I'm not a monster ... but I'm definitely dangerous."

What in the world was happening here? Had I really been so blind all the time? I looked attentively at Y/N, but I couldn't see anything in her that made her a monster. Even if it was true ... I loved these girls more than anything else in the world. But even if I now knew who she really was, she was still the same girl I had fallen in love with. Only now all of her words made sense. When I leaned forward to kiss her, she winced violently.

Y/n: "What ... what are you doing?"

Jimin: "I want to kiss you ..."

Y/N: "But aren't you afraid of me?"

Jimin: "Should I be afraid of you?"

Y/N seemed completely confused and couldn't relax when I kissed her.

Jimin: "I think you're the one who's scared, Y/N."

A small smile crossed her lips as she answered me.

Y/N: "I'm never scared ..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 359 64
Jimin's parents were murdered when he was just a child. He sets on a journey to find the killer of his parents. Of coz being the heir to his dad's co...
1.7M 83.9K 56
"Don't worry, I'll take care of you little one. If you stay with me, no one will ever hurt you again." As far as she knows, Y/N is the only human lef...
15.9K 419 30
Hello guys!! i'm a youtuber and i do some fan fiction i hope you guys can subscribe me "Mingela fiction" Subscribe this is about jimin away from her...
223K 7K 29
[COMPLETED] Jimin is a playboy who lately have a crush on her seatmate y/n. Jimin was never a playboy but because of the accident that happened to hi...