Unfixable [h.s]

By 4goldenipples

-New- "Can you burn me instead?" His expression changed back to a worried one. Eyebrows close to each other... More

Couple of words
Playlist And Charactersโค๏ธ
Pre-Prologue
1- Porolgue
2- Jealous
3- Hello
4- Numb
5- Soaked
6- Night changes
7- Just A Dream
8- Torn
9- True colours
11- The beach
12- Baby
13- close as strangers
14- sweet creature
15- Cherry

10- Fix you

19 5 11
By 4goldenipples

————————-
"Tears stream down your face I promise you I will learn from my mistakes. Tears stream down your face And I-
Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you"
————————-

We all start heading towards the garage until we hear something that Michael says and we all stop.

"Harry??"

I look at Michael, then at what he looks at and I see Harry standing there with his hands in his black skinny jeans pockets.
The thing is—I'm less surprised by Harry standing there since he already did it once but I'm more surprised by Michael. Why the hell does Michael know him? And still after everything, what the hell is he doing here-- after what he said, I don't wanna see him.

I look at the boys. Luke wears a dumb face like always, i swear to god they were right- he truly looks like there's an elevator music in his head 24/7.
Ashton's dimples flash and Calum looks a bit surprised. I look at Mikey again and see that he smiles.

"Mikey?"

Michael ignores me and gets closer to Harry and gives him a bro hug while Harry just smiles at the boys.

"Aren't you supposed to be in London? Serving the country for what you did?

The boys all laughed and i have to say, I'm confused as hell. I knew Harry was supposed to atone something he did but it sounds worse now that I think about it.

But seriously, how does he know the boys??

"First of all, I did nothing wrong it's just the fucking management it's not a fucking community service and yes I was supposed to be at London but my former teacher said I could help her instead and that way I could make the management shut the fuck up, so here I am at my old town and school. But what are you guys doing here??? Aren't you on tour or something??"

I was surprised by his language, I'm not used to hearing him swearing like that and him talking less.. Formal, than he does at school. They all do a little bit of a small talk while I'm just standing there like a moron. I have no idea what's going on here and how the hell the boys know Harry, but well, I'll find out soon enough. I guess it needs to start with the management question.

As they keep talking I walk towards Luke and grab him aside.

"What's going on here?" I ask him with a firm tone but still silently. Whisper-yelling.

"What do you mean?" He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"How do you guys know Harry?" Luke began laughing and I rolled my eyes impatiently. "Why are you laughing you stupid breadstick"

He looks down at me and smiles slightly, his hand goes up to move a single piece of hair out of my eyes as I look at him with my angry eyes. He caressed my cheek and I got more and more impatient since the look in his eyes gives me a feeling of contempt.

"Love, it's Harry fucking styles who doesn't know him, but leave it aside I fucking knew it!!!" I furrowed my eyebrows when he yelled that he knew something. What the hell? "Knew what Luke!"

"You never watch our shows! I always told Mikey that you couldn't care less about our shows and I'm not the biggest hater of this band but you are! But he!! Always say that you watch the shows!! And I knew you would never since you don't give a shit"

All he said was true actually. I don't watch the shows. I only follow a few hashtags of them that shows me videos then and then on Instagram but how the fuck does he know it. As much as i love the boys-- i can't watch a whole show on youtube., I have a life!

Just for the record he wasn't even mad, to be more specific- he laughed.

"Well why would you think that??" i tried to cover cause maybe there's still hope.

He laughed harder and I got annoyed. I swear to god sometimes I want to kill him and beat his ass with his stupid elevator music face and those god damn beautiful blue eyes. "You don't know who Harry is. That gives it all"

I was about to ask what it has to do with Harry but Michael jumps on me from the back and hugs me tightly, then picks me up and throws me over his shoulder while I scream at him to put me down.

"Mikey the fuck are you doingggg" I laughed and he shushes me.

"Stop swearing, you basket case!!!" My head meets his butt and I laugh hard at this weird encounter. I raise my head a bit to look at Luke but this tall ass is too tall for me and I can't see anything but his knees. As he catches me trying to look at him he bends down while walking like those people who put on dwarf costumes and walk with their knees.

"Having fun fucking Mikey's butt with your face??"

I roll my eyes at him and he ruffles my hair even more. Even though I'm super annoyed right now, I missed this. I missed my best friends and I missed Mikey. I missed laughing and I missed their warm and touch. I missed their faces and I missed each special pair of eyes they have. I missed their smiles and I missed their laughs. I missed those dimples they have and I missed those weird hairstyles they have. I missed it all.

Michael arrives at the door of the garage and I feel him touch my butt with his hand, taking the key out of my back pocket and I laugh hard at his blunt ass that feels so free to just grab those keys from my butt right in front of anyone. Not that I care, the boys couldn't care less about those such stuff anyways. If I slap their asses, why can't they? It's just my belief. Even though they won't usually slap it back, they'll just ignore it usually, and let aside  that's it's more normal since Michael is my best friends and ex. Or is he?

Michael unlocked the door and got into the room, the boys following us from behind and the world suddenly spun around and I felt all the blood run up to my head and settle back to his normal way down my body on his normal cycle and no pressure.

I'm sitting on the couch while Luke sits next to me and Michael from the other side. Ashton ran to the drums I have in the room and Calum sits next to Harry on the other couch we have.

"So I believe you and Harry know each other?" Calum asked calmly and I nod, looking at Harry.

He seemed a bit unusual, he seemed surprised, nervous and worried all at the same time. It was hard reading him and knowing what's going on inside his head. Basically since I don't know him that much. I actually find it pleasant that he's here, now he can see how much Michael does care about me. I really hate him for saying what he said about Mikey not caring. Since the day we met every single time he made up for what he did and made things better, he ruined it with his stupid mouth speaking and sating things he shouldnt. The timing was the worst actually and made me take it even harder since i really was mad at mikey and really missed my boys.

"And you guys know Harry"

They all nod and I set my head on Luke's shoulder while putting my legs over Michael's lap. "Heyo princess April, would you like anything else? Maybe a cup of tea?" Luke teased me and I put my tongue out.

"That's a good idea would you mind?" I scoffed. Luke moved his shoulder from beneath me, causing me to get out of my comfortable position and I huffed. "I'll bring my own, you joke of leonardo. does anyone want tea??" Everybody nods and I get up from my place and walk toward the door. I thought of maybe not bringing Harry and Luke tea but I know it's childish from me to do it to Harry and I know it'll annoy Luke so he would whine in my ear until i'll bring him tea too.

"Lee, can I walk you there? I need to use the bathroom" Harry's deep voice echoes through the room. I turn around and nod and I turn around to roll my eyes. He gets up from his place next to Calum and I heard that Ashton began drumming to a certain beat after checking the drums millions times before and admiring different things about them.

We walk silently into the house and I can feel him staring at me like he wants to tell me something. We enter the house and I walk my way to the kitchen and Harry follows. He stands over there when I warm up some water. He stares at me and says nothing, what does he want?

"What?" i say quite bluntly. I really have no patience right now and him just staring at me makes my nerves awake.

"I don't know where the bathroom is"

oh.

"It's the only door in the living room, i'm sure you can find it"

The house used to be two small residential units but when the woman who rented it wanted to sell it, we bought the house and we made it one. Downstairs was a living room with a bathroom and a separate guest bathroom, the room is close to the staircase and used by my mum. Upstairs used to be the same, kitchen living room but here are two bathrooms. Shawn and I separated the living room into two rooms and I got a bigger one to build myself a bathroom for better privacy. For the kitchen, my mum made it a guest room but there's no bed there because once the 5sos boys broke it when we were younger, no one really cared about it so... yeah.

Really, the house is quite small but my mum found privacy more important. Everybody kinda has their own bathroom even if Shawn has to get out of his room for that she really found it better and it has a lot of pluses. The rooms are small but it's ok cause we don't own much, and anyways it's cozy and nice that way, I think if I moved to a bigger place it will be hard for me at start, I'm used to a warm closed house with a feeling of coziness and home not a freaking castle.

"Yeah"

I look at him after a couple of minutes cause I hear no footsteps. I see him standing there with his eyes on the ground and I really don't understand what he wants from me. He moves his feet around and watches it moving from side to side, not knowing I look at him. He looks up at me suddenly and I catch his eyes. He looks at me delicately and I stare at him bluntly.

"What??"

I know he doesn't want to go to the bathroom and it's just an excuse to annoy me more than he already did. I'm really angry with him, what he said was out of place and he should have never said that, he hurt me while I was already so sad and emotional. That's why I should have never opened up to him even a little bit but, he managed to do that and now I feel stupid to ever let that happen. Michael is one of the most important people to me in the whole world and telling me that he doesn't care about me just as much as I do without knowing the whole story is just fucking messed up.

"I don't need to go to the bathroom"

I roll my eyes at him and twist my ankles to turn around but he gets closer and puts his hand gently on my shoulder to stop me.

"Listen I just-"

"No! I won't listen! I'm done listening! Every single fucking time I try and try to give you another chance but every single damn time you ruin it and-"

"You don't think I know it!?"

I stumble back at his shout. He, raising his voice at me, was not really helping the situation or him. I hate when people raise their voice at me cause I easily can cry because of that and I feel weak because of that. I feel weak whenever I cry and I feel so damn stupid to cry when people shout at me and also feel even more stupid whenever I cry in front of people.

"Sorry it's just- it's just that I really try to make you feel better and I don't even know why. You remind me of myself, I told you that already, you interest me and I want to help you"

"I don't need to be fixed Harry!" I shout but not really loud, I just can't with people. They always want to fix me but I'm not fucking broken! I'm just messed up but a mess can get cleaned up and it's just a matter of time. All I need is time.

"I don't wanna fix you Lee! All I want is to be there when you need someone" he sighed and I look at his green eyes and see tiredness in those beautiful eyes.

"Why? Why would you want to be there? You don't even know me!" He shakes his head rapidly and I just get more confused.

"I want to, I want to know you. I want to be there when you need someone cause all I had was my sister and today we don't even talk anymore. My mum is disappointed in me because I did everything so messed up but my sister won't even talk to me! As I see you I can see myself losing me shit and look at me today, I can't work until I stop messing up everything! I'm stuck at home in my former school with my mum talking to me only when she has to. I see that you're close with your brother but still I want you to know that whenever he can't be there for you or you might not want to talk to him you can always talk to me. I want you to know that I can keep a secret and I can help you if you need it, as much as I can of course and I hope there won't be a day that I won't be able to help but all I know is that, ugh, I know I needed to hear that when my ex girlfriend said that to me and it helped. Even if I hadn't trusted her in the beginning we ended up close. She helped me so much and just hearing that helped, even if at the beginning she wasn't the person that I turned to, she helped me with just knowing I CAN use someone's help. I don't ask you to trust me immediately or at all. I hope you will of course but I don't want to push you into anything. All I want to know is that I at least tried because if I won't it will eat me from the inside to see you having the same bad times like I did but still not doing anything with that"

I listen to every word he says and if I understand clearly he just wants me to know that he is here for me and I don't have to use that help but he still wants me to know I can. I actually appreciate it but still, why would he say the things he said if he wants to help me.

"Harry I- I appreciate it but.. it still won't erase what you did and what you said. Michael is one of the most important people to me and telling me in such a vulnerable time that he doesn't care about me is just a thing you don't do! Why would you even say that! What were you thinking???"

He shakes his head again and takes a step back.

"Listen Lee I'm not perfect, I'm just as messed up as you. I'm stupid I'm a jerk I'm an asshole, call me what you want if it makes you feel better, all I know is that I truly try"

I shake my head not understanding what the hell that supposed to mean. I know he's not truthful with me and I truly don't care. If he doesn't want to talk about it, it's his personal business and he doesn't have to do anything against his own will but all I know is that I can't trust him or talk to him while I have no idea who he is.

I grab the tea that I made while we talked and stepdad forward towards him but turn to walk away from the kitchen. He doesn't follow me and I go outside of the house with the tea in my hands.

I hear his footsteps behind me again and I turn around to look at him but i see that he's really tired and he's swaying from side to side and can't seem to find his balance. "Harry?" I step forward and I see that his eyes seem very weird and really really damn tired like I said millions of times before. I put the tray with the tea and glasses on the floor and I see his balance getting worse and run towards him right before he falls on the floor. I fall with him but I stop his fall from being bad and I'm sure my elbow bleeds now and it hurts as fuck. "Har-Harry??" I look at his eyes that seem so tired and lost. He looks like he's trying his hardest to stay awake. I move his curls back from his face and check if he's hot but instead he's cold, like really cold.

"Harry please answer me, please"

He opens his mouth to say something but closes his mouth again. A single tear leaves his eyes and I wipe it off.

"Harry what's going on?"

I hear the door of the garage opens and Michael gets out of there, when he sees Harry's hand on my lap and me totally freaking out he calls the boys and they run fast toward us. "Shit Michael get to the car and start it. Ash and Calum get him up and get him into the car. Drive to the hospital and me and Lee will drive the other car. Cmon do it now!"

Luke seems freaked out which I really never seen him like that. The boys all do what he says with no protest and I stay on the floor until I feel Luke's hands under my armpits, picking me up.

"We need to talk"

—————

I actually never read that before posting to sorry for grammar mistakes and stuff.

I would love you all to tell me what you think about this book and part so.. comment lol.

Andddd sorry really for hanging you guys waiting for so long I had some issues at home, my parents divorcing and issues with my mum so I don't have a lot of will to write but I actually love how it goes so I will begin writing the next part now :)

Now for a little bit of assumptions.

Will Lee trust him?

What happened to Harry?

What does Luke and the boys know? What's going on with him?

Till the next part guys!! Love yaaaaa!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 353 44
"๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต." "๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ.. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ." "๐˜‹๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ...
44.9K 242 25
The boys aren't feeling too good. COMPLETED