Abandoned Princess [Old versi...

By KissesOcean

"Princess. The title was never meant for me." The story starts with "Once upon a time" and ends up with "She... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 Part 1
Chapter 40 Part 2
Author's Note
Character Introduction 1
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Author's Note
Character Introduction 2
Characters
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Abandoned..Not

Arc 3 - Introduction

11.1K 451 18
By KissesOcean

Dear Readers,

I changed the content here, I hope you'll read this chapter.
(• ▽ •;)

- Love, Author

˚ ✧₊ ⁎ ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚ ˚✧ ₊ ⁎⁎ ⁺˳✧ ༚˚ ✧₊ ⁎ ⁎⁺˳ ✧༚

For years, the Goddess Cianna, bearer of light and life, watched over the mortal and walked on the same land with them. Under the guise of a nameless wanderer, she heals the sick, restores the missing limbs or senses, and resurrect someone who once had died to fulfill her duty as Goddess of Light.

All humans are selfish, inferior creatures bound to be played by the gods.

But the goddess had turned to be one, played by a mere human male. Falling from heaven that's bound to be shattered on the harsh surface of the earth from falling in love.

Her tears became cursed to the children who bear her magic.

Love will result to the death of magic. Never will be weild.

The body should be pure, away from the curse, away from love. Purity of once-

"Sire, we have finally located the girl!"

Whispering voices errupted in the once quiet room, their eyes strained towards the individual who seemed to haven't slept a wink for days or week or much more.

"Foolish, boy! How dare he interrupts the lord."

"He's probably new that's why he didn't know."

"I bet he'll be thrown in the floor of death. Thinking about it always made me shiver."

"No no, for sure his majesty will make the boy a food for his pets. I heard that his favorite pet just gave birth."

"You mean that hell dog?"

The man on the throne closed the book with a snap that everyone who're inside the room flinched shutting their mouths close. His eyes gleamed in deep violet that it almost look like obsidian while his lips curving into a smile. "Ah. Some worthy news, I shall pardon you from being killed for disturbing my reading." He tilted his head looking down at them. "I wonder if I could do the same to the rest of you. You dare whisper when I can hear you as clear as the day on the human land."

Series of apologies were immediately given to him but he all ignored them dismissing with a single word. "Leave." In a blink of an eye only two had remained in the dimmed throne room. "Now, speak before I change my mind."

"Ye-yes! The girl you've asked to find we found her. A princess from Luville Kingdom with an interesting story. They say that the Goddess of Fate who read the Luville King's fate."

No one could escape their fate not even the gods or demons. Fate is very powerful, a thing that is inevitable to change.

"A prophecy, huh..."

"Yes, Sire. He will kill his daughter when she turns eighteen. She is now age of sixteen and currently attending in a priestess school but it seems she is not inclined to become one. We're planning on planting a spy but we found out that she'd completed her training and will be returning to the palace soon."

The man on the throne hummed, pleased at the information. "And her name?"

"Elaine Gwyneth Arias, Sire."

"Elaine. Chosen by the Goddess of Light." His smile widened. "Keep an eye on the girl for the time being and never engage a fight with the human. You will never win against her."

"A-as you command. I'll warn Angus."

"What about the boy who has my blood running through his veins?"

"We're still searching for him but we believe that he's living in the same kingdom as the human princess."

"I see. Good work. Make sure those who conspire with my son doesn't know I'm looking for my grandson. You're dismissed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.7K 19
Aiko (meaning: little love) was always a cheerful kid and only child. After her parents were in a car accident after trying to pick her up at her day...
504 38 33
A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone knows and loves. Her sister is from a place...
74.3K 2.4K 32
The story starts with "Once upon a time" and ends up with "She died with her head unattached to her body." And her world did not end with a bang, or...
58.6K 1.2K 21
"Yay it's here, the new anime on dvd is finally here! No more waiting it's just across the street" "Yay I got it!" What an amazing anime DVD can't be...