strawberry lips | a.k โœ“

By misakidoodles

"๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’ ๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐–๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜~" seven kisses t... More

STRAWBERRY LIPS
โœ“ | สฐแตƒโฟแตˆ
โœ“ | แต–แตƒหกแต
โœ“ | โฟแต’หขแต‰
โœ“ | หขแต–แต‰แถœโฑแตƒหก; สฐแต˜แตหข
โœ“ | แถ แต’สณแต‰สฐแต‰แตƒแตˆ
โœ“ | โฟแต‰แถœแต
โœ“ | หขแต–แต‰แถœโฑแตƒหก; แถœสฐแต’แถœแต’หกแตƒแต—แต‰หข
โœ“ | หกโฑแต–หข
EPILOGUE
PARTING MESSAGE

โœ“ | แถœสฐแต‰แต‰แต

5.4K 212 167
By misakidoodles

"thanks for coming to the e-class, y/n-chan.
and happy birthday."

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

"hey dad." y/n greeted. "as you know, i was dropped in the e-class, and of course, mom got really mad, but she's trying her best to support me. like always, she's overworking herself, staying for late-night shifts and all, but i'm really thankful to her y'know." she recalled a memory of her mother getting a nice and expensive sketchbook for her a few days ago for her hard work on her exams.

"mom was never really someone to bother with grades, so she's trying her best to cheer me up and help me out. i'm really glad to be her daughter..." she picked out a small wrapped-up box from her large pocket. "she left it this morning on the table, a note saying that she couldn't make it today for my birthday. i don't mind though!"

"after all, a celebration doesn't mark your age! the day does!!" she happily beamed, a big smile on her face.

"oh, and dad, it's been almost 6 months since our alien teacher came to our class." she sat down comfortably. "i can't be much of a help since i'm not good at assassination, but i really hope i can grow stronger and help them all. i hate being useless to my classmates..."

out of nowhere, a small tear ran down her cheek. just like how i was useless in saving you... she wiped her tear away and met her sight. "i hope you're doing good up there, dad."

here lies tachibana l/n,
in memory of saving a hundred
passengers from a train crash.
1989 - 2012

as she placed down a few flowers on the grave and clapped her hands, and after praying for a good life for her father in his next life, she got up and exited the graveyard. 

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

y/n happily looked through the line of different types of strawberry cakes, wanting to eat all of them. although she knew she was going to spend her birthday alone, she wouldn't hold back on the cake. she was going to buy a large one, and she was going to eat it all by herself.

"hm, y/n-chan?" she turned around to meet her gaze with that of her crush's. as always, she blushed a pink hue on her cheeks. 

"k-karma-kun!" ever since their talk in the cave on the island, and him confessing of wanting to be stronger than nagisa, y/n had referred to him as his first name as he requested since he doesn't like last name formalities. "what're you doing here?" 

karma shrugged as he stood next to her and bent down, placing a finger on his chin. "hm, just looking for something sweet. what about you?" y/n bit her lower lip, not wanting the red-haired boy to know about her birthday. she never liked attention, in any way.

"j-just out on a walk. i got hungry and stopped by here." she lied, instantly feeling guilty as she puffed her cheeks, a habit of hers whenever she lied. karma caught sight of her face turning away, instantly becoming curious.

"hm, are you perhaps lying to me y/n-chan~?"

"o-of course not!"

"hmm~"

"a-anyways, i'll be taking this one sir!" she pointed to a beautiful cake with white cream and strawberries decorated across it.

after receiving her cake and paying, she turned to bid her goodbyes to karma, who began following her out of the shop after getting a bag of red cookies. "hm, are you planning a party somewhere without inviting me, y/n-chan~? i'm hurt." he dramatically clutched the fabric near his heart.

"n-no! i-i'm just loading my fridge up!" okay, that was a horrible lie y/n!! she decided on another approach, changing the subject. "a-anyways, i heard koro-sensei is planning a festival for us tonight. are you going?"

"hm, does y/n-chan want to go with me~?"

"n-no!!" she lied. okay, maybe i do, but there's no way i can tell him that!! i'll die from embarrassment!!

"haha, but really, do you want to go with me?~" he asked, his hands now behind his hand as he walked at the same pace as the h/c. y/n looked at him with a surprised look, becoming redder than his hair.

she swallowed a lump in her throat and looked down, pouting as her bangs shadowed her eyes while heat rushed up to her ears, tainting them pink. the boy beside her noticed this, of course, and lightly chuckled. "haha, i'll take that as a yes then!"

he quickly brought her chin up and flicked her forehead lightly with his two fingers. "see you at 6 then!" y/n stared ta karma's running back, lightly touching her forehead with her usual blush.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

y/n made sure to dress up in a beautiful kimono for her coughdatecough, where she put on a dark blue kimono with snowflake designs and styled her hair in [favorite hairstyle]. after finally putting on some light makeup, re-checking herself in the mirror for the 1000th time, and brushing her hair properly so there weren't any knots in it, she exited the house and walked to the festival.

she spotted karma waiting at the entrance with the casual clothes he wore at the island, a phone in his hand while he leaned against a light pole. she swallowed a large lump in her throat and walked up to him, making his eyes divert from his phone to her, making them widen.

"s-sorry for the wait." karma was left mesmerized at his sight. a beautiful kimono, properly styled hair, light lipstick, and several other points he could note down. he was left with his eyes widened, startling the h/c. "i-i;m sorry! i-i just dressed up nicely since kayano kept inquiring me!" she wasn't lying, since when she had called her close friend that evening and told her about everything, she had come over and played dress-up with her.

karma was thankful it was night and the light was dim since he was sure he was blushing right now. he placed a hand on his mouth and muttered something the h/c couldn't hear, "if you dress up like that, i won't be able to hold myself back, idiot..."

"e-eh? did you say something, karma-kun?" he took in a deep breath and acted as if he had never blushed before.

"nothing~. come on, let's explore~!" he grabbed her hand and began dragging her throughout the festival.

karma took the h/c girl all around the festival, playing several games, winning many presents, and betting many things on one game. they met up with kayano and nagisa, who were hanging out as well, but karma teased them as if they were out on a date. even nagisa had blushed when he met eyes with y/n's beautiful form, making him clear his throat and look away.

y/n also took part in a drawing competition with sugaya, the topic of the art being "someone or something you love."

 although y/n initially planned on drawing karma for that, she overthought of her drawing being displayed for the large crowd to see and changed her topic to koro-sensei, which she won first place for. sugaya was also bumped over second place as the entire class had cheered for y/n and not him.

koro-sensei happily cried tears over his drawing being called a masterpiece, which the students ignored and congratulated y/n instead. the prize was a small, expensive, game console, which y/n loved and adored.

y/n somehow ended up sighing when karma teased the stall owner with his math, a devil tail and horns visible on the boy's features. she looked at nagisa, who gave her a thumbs up and rushed away with kayano, hand in hand.

she happily giggled as she stared at the game console as she walked with karma throughout the rest of the festival, making the redhead blush once again at the adorable sight. as he looked away, she heard something she had mumbled.

"best birthday ever, hehe."

his eyes widened.

as soon as she said that, he excused himself from her and went to talk to koro-sensei about a small celebration, which he agreed to 100%, so, after the entire festival was over and the fireworks display was done, and y/n had some takoyaki and candied apples, she became blindfolded suddenly and was lead to the back forest.

"k-karma-kun, what're you doing?"

"hush, y/n-chan. almost there~"

they came to a stop and he removed y/n's blindfold as soon as the firework was launched, making her eyes widen. all of her classmates came from behind the trees, each of them holding a large paper that said each letter on it. after they all stod together, the words were spelled out.

"h-a-p-p-y-b-i-r-t-h-d-a-y-y/-n-!!"

y/n found herself cry as her classmates comforted her and gave her presents, which she was surprised to find as they had no time to get them.

"t-thank you all so much! i-ill remember this even after i die!"

"although, why didn't you tell us y/n?! we could've gotten a much better birthday celebration y'know!" sugino complained, handing a few art pencils to the girl as a gift.

"hehe, i don't really find celebrations necessary, so i thought they'd be fine without one!!"

"not a good excuse! i'm marking today's date on my next 10-year calendar!" sugino complained, the class nodding at the same time with a scolding face and arms crossed.

y/n was happy, extremely happy. she found herself enjoying the party more than she would have, having cake, playing hide and seek (which karma was the seeker in), having another art competition (which she had won in, again), and chatting until 3 in the morning.

as she stood near the cliff and enjoyed the cold breeze kiss her soft skin, her hair now open and free to sly while her classmates continued to party, she felt another presence beside her.

"hm? whatcha thinking of, y/n-chan?"

"i'm just really happy is all." she turned to the redhead and gave one of her prettiest smiles. "thank you, karma-kun." 

the boy beside her nodded, his usual smile on his face as his red hair flew from the breeze. 

he quickly reached inside his pocket and picked a small object out, turning to her. "y/n-chan, close your eyes, hm?" she nodded and closed her eyes. she felt her hair being held in kind hands, a clipping sound entering her ears.

"alright, you can open them now." she did as told and touched her hair, but instead of her wild and smooth hair, she made contact with a cute hairpin. she could make out the shape of it like a bunny.

"t-thank you, karma-kun..." she looked down, trying her best to hide her blush, thanking the light to be on her side. she felt her chin being lifted up, which soon slid up to her hair as the grip became tighter. due to the dim moonlight, she couldn't clearly see his face, which slowly began to lean closer to her own.

she tightly shut her eyes braced herself for whatever could come next, and when karma was a breath away from y/n's cherry-red face and strawberry lips, he spared a glance at y/n's embarrassed, flustered, beet red, and nervous face. as much as he wanted to claim her now and then, he changed course and instead landed his lips onto her cheek.

the h/c's eyes snapped open when he pulled back after a soft peck, and it took everything to not faint right there and then. a playful smirk plastered his face, and softly ruffled her hair before shoving his hands in his pockets and returning to his blue friend, leaving a confused y/n.

after a few seconds, kayano came from behind the bushes with a surprised look. "oh, what are you doing here y/n-"

wait y/n don't faint!! y/n!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 728 25
Started: August 26, 2021 Published: September 1, 2021 Finished: November 26, 2021 Officially Completed: December 15, 2021 โ› ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ...
10.9K 342 12
"The devil's smile gleamed in the moonlight, but for some reason, it felt like he was an angel sent here to protect me." "I'm assuming that would be...
785K 24.4K 26
'Horrible. That's what my life is. Horrible.' (Y/n) (L/n) is a 14-year-old girl that recently got moved down to the lowest class of her school, Kunug...
90.8K 2.2K 50
ใ€Ž Get engaged to Karma Akabane ใ€ Due to financial difficulties, you had no choice but to accept your mother's proposal. Only when it was too late, ha...