enemies/mates(a vkook fanfic)

بواسطة taetae_wuves_gukkie

in which Taehyung and Jungkook have a misunderstanding and become each others 'enemies',however they can't de... المزيد

Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4 its starting
Chapter-5
Chapter-6 part-1
Chapter-6 part-2
Chapter-6 part-3
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Yugyeom's plan is revealed
Chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
🤯
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
Wolfie❤❤
Vanilla ice cream
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
JK💜
chapter-46
chapter-47
j.jk
k.th
Rainberry
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
100k!
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
juniper

chapter-51[M]

5.2K 195 193
بواسطة taetae_wuves_gukkie

Warning--so bros,this chapter is rated M,meaning it  contains mature stuff

Skip if uncomfortable (imma tell when it ends,so you can read from there)

Even BIGGER Warning--first time writing smut ,so get ready for some ugly smut,and to cringe ahead

Third person pov

"A-Alpha" as this word flowed out of Taehyung's mouth,Jungkook visibly gulped;his pants hardening and every bit of control urging to fade away.

His self control was always this when it came to his omega---can't blame him his mate is the most beautiful thing the universe has ever created.

But as of right now that little self control was on the verge of breaking away too;and letting the beast inside of him take charge.

"Alpha----hurts" this words brought Jungkook back to the reality.

His mind was malfunctioning as he took in the frame of his mate.

Taehyung was only wearing one of Jungkook's shirt and boxers---other clothes discarded as "it was too hot for him"

It was in the middle of the day when he started experiencing killing pain in his lower body and his heat started.

He didnt even contemplate the option of taking sedatives or anything this time because he wanted--his alpha to help him.

So,he made a nest with his alpha's cloth and lied down in it wearing Jungkook's shirt waiting for his mate to come home.

The pain has subsided for the time being---but on seeing Jungkook his desires heightened and he wanted the alpha with him.

Jungkook was actually surprised by the turn of events;he stood there contemplating his options---every bit of restraint passing away with each second.

This made Taehyung whine needily.
He can't wait more,he has waited enough.

He grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him closer,molding their lips in a hot kiss.

The true blood definitely responded back to it with the same vigour.

Jungkook slipped in his tongue into Taehyung's mouth;their hands touching each other desperately.

"Fuck pup,I don't know if I can control myself "he said breathily.

"Then don't Kook,make me yours"

As the words left Taehyung's mouth,the surrounding around them changed.

The air suddenly become hotter and they both kissed each other again--only this time more greedily.

Jungkook's hands rested at Taehyung's ass,giving them a squeeze;which made Tae whimper.

Jungkook smirked by the reaction,he then grabbed his thighs,making Tae wrap his legs around his waist,carrying them to the bed.

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's hardened member through his pants---and he blushed because he made his alpha this hard.

Jungkook put Tae down on the bed and licked his lips eyeing him.

His omega looked so desirable and so fuckable with those shiny pink plump lips,his messy hair and the shirt exposed on one shoulder.

When Jungkook was taking his sweet time,checking out Taehyung,the omega was getting more needier.

He would go insane any time if the alpha doesn't do anything.

He let his arousal seep into the air--a natural scent all omegas release to lure their mate.

Jungkook growled when the sweet smell hit his nostrils--he knew the omega was doing this in purpose.

And all in all it made Jungkook proud,seeing the younger so desperate for his touch.

He bought Taehyung close again for a kiss,and afterwards started kissing his jawline and then moving down to his neck.

"Are you sure you want this pup" he asked once more.

Taehyung nodded his head like a mad man.

"Words baby"

"N-need you alpha"

"Hmm...what do you need me to do pup"

"Need alpha in me,want him to fill me up"

Jungkook let out a growl on hearing his mate's words and without wasting any time,he teared their shirts off their bodies.

Taehyung eyed his alpha's body;getting turned on more.

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand gliding it up and down his chest.

"This is all yours baby" he smirked.

"Mine" Taehyung answered.

They kissed again--messy and sloppy.

Jungkook began placing open mouthed kisses on Tae's chest.

He caught one of his nipples in his mouth,latching onto it and sucking it.

His other hand was twisting the other nipple.

Taehyung almost came by this;but Jungkook didnt want that and was quick to detach his mouth from the now sensitive buds.

In a swift move,Jungkook removed Taehyung's boxers;the scene of slick dripping down the omega's thighs turned him more--if that was even possible.

His chest rumbled in a growl again

"Gonna fuck you so good pup---mark you and make you mine! Would you like that?"

And the omega was delightful to hear this to say the least.

He let out a needy moan on  hearing these words.

The thought of getting claimed and fucked by his mate,did undescribable things to his body.

"Yes--yes Alpha---want that---want you" he said.

Jungkook began sucking and biting on his soft skin,creating hues of purple and red everywhere.

Taehyung could only moan and whimper at his actions.

Soon enough Jungkook spreaded his legs apart,running his hands over his thick tan thighs eyeing his hole.

Jungkook bit the area on his inner thigh--that had Taehyung whimpering and producing more slick.

"Alpha---please hurry,I can't wait anymore" he cried.

"Ssshh pup,Alpha will take care of you.he'll make you feel good"

Without any warning,Jungkook slammed his length into Taehyung.

The omega ran out of breath for a few seconds....eyes producing tears at the sensation.

"Nnmghhh Kook"

"Its alright love take your time,tell me whenever you're ready" Jungkook said kissing his face and joining their hands.

"Move" Taehyung commanded.

And Jungkook started moving in and out of him.
It didnt take him time to find the omega's prostrate and when he did he started hitting it spot on.

"Fuck,so good pup"

Moans,groans and sound of skin slapping could be heard in the room.

Pleasure clouded both of their minds and everything else was irrelevant.

Taehyung was the first to come,with all the pleasure that Jungkook was giving him,it was hard not to.

"Claim me Jungkook" Tae said looking serious.

He wanted to wear the mate mark on his neck and to show it to the world.

Jungkook complied on his wish and kissed the juncture between his neck and shoulder----where he was to be mated.

He elongated his canines and bit the spot,marking and claiming him for eternity.

Taehyung returned the favor by biting Jungkook too,successfully marking him.

"Mine" both of them growled.

Their bodies and soul were now connected in the most intimate way possible.

They were each others until the end of the world.

The night was young;and neither of them had the plan to stop.

So,they made love the entire night....not leaving any part of their body or soul untouched.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Okay its safe to read)

The next morning.....

As Taehyung got up by the sunlight,shining on his face,he immediately looked for Jungkook.

Not seeing the alpha anywhere,he kinda panicked.

"I'm downstairs pup" a voice rang through his mind.

Jungkook's voice.

The whole situation dawned on him---him and Jungkook made love last night and marked each other.

And now they are able to mind link.

He found a shirt to wear,with boxers and limped downstairs.

He saw the alpha in the kitchen,who let out a huge smile on seeing his mate.

He came forward taking him into his arms and going to the kitchen.

"Good morning baby,why did you wake up,I was about to bring breakfast upstairs"

"Good morning Koo,guess I missed you that's why I woke up"
He said while snuggling himself against Jungkook's body.

Jungkook chuckled looking at him and pecked his lips.

"Come on let's get some food into your tummy"

The day went with Jungkook granting every wish of his mate and them cuddling.

Few days later.......

Jungkook was working in the office of his pack house;his father was out for some time,so Jungkook had to handle everything.

He was going to take a break and spend some time with the love of his life,as he was going out,he saw a note lying on the floor.

He picked it up.It read

Your rent is overdue.

Okay,his mind started gearing what rent is overdue?

He couldn't find a suitable answer and who the fuck reminds to pay bills through notes these days.
You get a message on your mobile;but this doesn't make any sense.

He dropped the matter,thinking it might be for someone else.

This stupid note just made him miss 7 precious minutes with his baby.

Stupid single jealous note.

He sighed and went out in search of his adorable mate.

The next day,Jungkook received another note saying the same thing,

Your rent is overdue

And this time it was in his closet.okay this is getting strange.

He again paid it no mind

Throughout the next few days,he kept on getting these notes,the thing actually bothering him now.

Like it would be on some strange places.

The pocket of his hoodie/on the washroom sink/at the bottom of his dinner plate.

He hasn't even told Taehyung about this.

Let's see who is doing this.

That afternoon when Jungkook went to room after finishing his work,he heard someone's voice coming from his room.

Taehyung was supposed to be in  that room;and that voice was  definintely not Tae's.

The voice was saying---

"Me and the band have known each other since we were kids!
We live in the same town, work at the same bar,and we go out on tours like little adventures.
We get on the road and play our music loud.
Nothing to interrupt us-----"

And Jungkook interrupted to see,who was in the room.

But when he opened the door he saw.........

Nothing.......like there was no one.

Taehyung came out of the washroom and pecked his lips.

"What's wrong babe??"

"Baby was someone in the room,cuz I heard someone's voice coming from here.....talking about his best friends,music and shit!!!"

"Oh Koo I was playing music,connected with your Bluetooth device and the app was Spotify.

You know these bitches they put an ad after every 2 songs.......telling you to get the premium......no bitch I won't get it.....do whatever you want!!!"

"Oh my I got fooled by a Spotify ad!!!!!"

Jungkook said and Taehyung laughed loudly.

The same night when Taehyung was talking with his momma on the phone,Jungkook was waiting for him in the bedroom.

He went to get something from the desk placed in their room.

His eyes caught sight of something---he picked it up;and his face broke into a smile,shaking his head he went to Tae who was in the balcony.

"---No mum,don't forget how that bitch was flirting with Appa that one time---you shouldn't trust her.I'm telling you----" Tae was saying on the phone.

The mom and son duo were gossiping.

Jungkook came and backhugged him,resting his chin on the shoulder and leaving kisses on it from time to time.

"Do you need anything baby?" Tae asked.

"Nope,continue talking....I'll be just here"

Tae nodded his head continuing talking.

But the bunny didnt do as he said;he started whining for Tae's attention.

He jutted his lips out,asking for a kiss.

Taehyung pecked him silently and continue listening to his mum.

But literally 10seconds later,Jungkook then again,turns him showing his cheeks for a kiss to be placed.

Taehyung complied again,and he knew that he can't talk to mom for long,cause his mate is an impatient brat.

"Mom,I'm sorry I'm gonna have to hang up,someone here is so desperate for attention"

Baekhyun smiled at this;glad it wasn't Chanyeol or he would have straight out threatened Jungkook.

"Yes baby,bye take care,love you"
"Bye mom,love you and appa" he hung up.

"But what about Jungkookie?"
"I love Jungkookie too"Tae said to him,making him smile showing his bunny teeth.

"Jungkookie loves his baby the most"Jk declared.

"So baby,how would you explain this?" Jungkook asked Tae bringing out a piece of paper from his pocket.

On their desk in the room,Jungkook saw the note---the one he's been receiving for the past days.

Your rent is overdue

It didn't take him a minute to understand,that it was his Taebaby's doings.

Oh why did Jungkook not think of it earlier.

He didnt even recognize Tae's handwriting.

So that's why he smiled,and went to him.

"Oh this??"
"Yes this baby,why did you wrote this,I was so worries that what rent have I not paid!?!"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and said.

"Koo...that's because your rent is actually overdue.
You literally live in my mind,my heart,my soul,every inch of my being,so don't you think it is wrong to occupy someone's everything like this,and not pay rent....hmm?"

"Oh no,I didnt panic everyday the past week over this,for you to say these absolutely cheesy but heart melting lines!!!" He pecked Tae all over his face.

"And baby,you're mine and I don't think there are charges for whatever is ours huh.

And most importantly Jeon Taehyung don't act like you don't do the same with me......you are literally here *he pointed to his head* ,here *his heart* here,here,everywhere.

So we are equals in this"

"You called me Jeon Taehyung!!"
"That's the only thing you get from my  this long speech"

"That was the most endearing thing!!,but I'm not Jeon yet"

"You'll become one soon baby"

"I love you"
"I love you too"

It is true that in life that the simplest moments/things can bring you the most joy.

As these simple moments and I love yous were the most cherished moments of their love story.

A/n~what shit did I just write bro

I love you 3000..❤❤
Thankyou so much for reading💜💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

803K 37.4K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
427K 13.9K 47
BTS are mates. Namjoon and Hoseok returned home with another omega walking behind them. The new arrival seems to get along with everyone but Yoongi...
662K 29.4K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
211K 7.6K 39
"I know my mate is here I can smell him." "What happened Ajusshi?" "Mate!" "................" Read this book if you want to know what what happened w...