EMOTIONLESS ~rapper smut Bxb�...

By Angel_darkraz

Bunch of my fav rapper ships More

authors note
NbaGates
TrippieNine
Request
Chiefherbo p2
BortMelly
Xxxwrld p2
KingSmoke
XanSkies p2
Notice
Notice
Ynwk
Notice
Bbg47
JuiceMane part2
21nba p2
Nbak
XanSkies
Eastfaiyaz
PumpGk
JuiceMane
DurkShiesty
50Em
ChiefHerbo
KingSmoke P2
Xxxwrld
Writers Block
Ideas for a book
Ideas
hey yall
End of Emotionless

21nba

4.6K 67 37
By Angel_darkraz

Sheyaa Joseph

Kentrell Gualden

Sheyaa wanted to act up so Kenny gave him the act right.

Sheyaa's pov
Kentrell's bitch ass was downstairs playing 2k for the whole fucking morning and I know his bitch ass heard me calling him, but that's ok I got something for his dent headed ass . I was going keep this fit for our anniversary but I needed his attention right now cause i'm horny.

Sheyaa's fit and body type

Yesterday I ordered this lace boxer and crop top from Vs online store cause a nigga was to tired to go to the mall I hide it cause Kentrell nosey wanna be hood ass always searching my shit like he the opps.

Although I was gonna just go downstairs and tease him I thought it would be better to go LIVE and talk bout where i got my fit from and I know his big headed ass going to see it cause he always got his notifications on cause he  a nosey bitch.

So I put on my fit I took a couple pics cause I look like a bad bitch, but anyways, I started my LIVE the 1st person to join was my ex Dominique and a whole bunch of randoms so when the stream got to 10,000 I got up and took of my robe ,but as soon as I took off the robe ,Kentrell joined and let me tell you he wasn't being quiet I could hear his heavy ass feet coming up the stairs and I got up to shut the door but I wasn't quick enough I came face to face with pitch black eyes and I knew I fucked up ,cause Lil top was out and I knew I wouldn't be able to move the next day welp I guess everyone was getting free porn 😈😈.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 4.3K 47
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
254K 7.5K 75
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
64.4K 1.2K 9
Chuchi Sakimaki is The younger brother of the sakamakis, he's nicer and a crybaby, his mother is unknown but he's still loved by his brothers, the mo...
236K 6.1K 35
It's a kimchay fan fiction. And the story is 18+ It's a continuation from where it ended in the series. The characters are based on the series and no...