Loki's life (Bondi Rescue) [1]

Від _0LiV3R_

His tongue hung out of his mouth as he panted.Blood dripped from his maw as he stood in a sandy clearing.His... Більше

!Warning!
Chapter 1: Hunt
Chapter 2: Where am I?
Chapter 3: Friends?
Chapter 4: Excuse me?
Chapter 5: Visiting Day!
Chapter 6: And you are?
Chapter 7: New beginnings
Chapter 8: Do I Know You?
Chapter 9: We've Never Met
Chapter 10: Are You Okay?
Chapter 11: Back So Soon, Kid?
Chapter 12: Remember me!
AN
Chapter 14: Come back, Loki
A/N
Chapter 15: Retreat
E N D.
Sequel

Chapter 13: Are you crazy?!

691 12 2
Від _0LiV3R_

AN: Keep in mind that I'm 13 now, I first started writing this when I was 9 so, my writing style has change slightly and I know a little bit more about the canine family.

Loki's PoV:
I sat in the passenger side of the rhino, the slight breeze ruffling my pelt, my audits swivelling as the waves crashed upon the beach. I heard Jesse chuckle, "Enjoying this?" He asked. I tilted my head to one side, letting out a soft bark before going back to what I love, hanging my head out of the rhino. As Jesse drove down the beach more, a soft shout was heard from the water. My head tilted again, but this time, my optics immediately snapped towards the sound. When Jesse finally stopped, I jumped out of the rhino, without the door being opened, and I ran towards the blue liquid. Sure, swimming wasn't my strong suit because I didn't like submerging my torso under water, but you do what you have to do right? I heard my handler command me back to his side. With a short growl, I ignored the commands as my eyes were set on the woman in the water.

Jesse's PoV:
I shouted for Loki, "Loki, heir!" I repeated over and over but the wolf kept running. I mumbled something under my breath before grabbing surfboard (Is that what's it called? I don't know since I'm from England and I haven't watched the show in awhile-) and sprinting towards the water.

Loki's PoV:
As soon as I reached the sea, I didn't hesitate to jump in. Soaking my pelt felt, good? I shook my head slightly before swimming towards the woman, my legs and paws propelling me forward. My audits were pinned against my crown as I swam faster. A glint of admiration sparked in the stranger's eye.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

183K 2K 46
marlow (marley) hopkins is the newest trainee, but not the newest face in the bondi lifeguard tower. Her dad, Hoppo, brought her up as single parent...
22.9K 1K 9
14-year-old Luke Skywalker was your typical nerd, and everyone thought it would stay that way. That is, until badboy Han Solo corners him after schoo...
46.4M 1.2M 37
Zoe is a rogue who is forced to attend a school for werewolves for a year thanks to a new law. There she meets her mate, a certain Alpha who holds a...
136K 27.7K 82
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့