CHERISH || Jikook

By BunnySmileXEyeSmile

Park Jimin, the member of the worldwide famous boy band group, BTS. In which, Jimin loved the Maknae from the... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Play Time
Chapter 24
IMPORTANT
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Play Time 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 16

7.2K 280 217
By BunnySmileXEyeSmile

"DON'T YOU DARE TO, JEON JUNGKOOK. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO!"

Every single person present in the room was stunt. No one dared to move from their respective places as soon as they heard Jimin's voice. No one even have the guts to utter a single word in front this Jimin. Not even a single thought was crossing through their minds, they all were just standing there, with wide eyes and slightly open mouths, looking at a furious and hurt Jimin, who was busy controlling his emotions and tears.

"How dare you to talk about her like that? How dare you Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin seethed through his gritting teeth as he slowly took small steps towards the shocked and scared Maknae.

"Ji—" Jungkook tried to talk but it came out as a small whisper which was harshly interrupted by Jimin.

"How dare you to disrespect your Hyungs like that? How dare you to raise your voice and hands on them?" Jimin shouted at the Maknae through tears as he took another step forward.

"No Hyu—"

"How dare you to hurt my Best Friend like that?"

"I'm—"

"How dare you to shout at Namjoon Hyung like this?" Now Jimin was just four steps away from the Maknae as he continued taking further steps towards the Maknae with anger radiating in his teary orbs.

"Ple—"

"How dare you to decide with whom I should spend my time or life with?"

"JIM—"

"How dare you Jeon Jungkook! how fucking dare you?!!" Jimin shouted at the Maknae out of anger which made Jungkook to lose his emotions too.

"THEN YOU TELL ME WHO IS SHE?! WHO THE HELL SHE IS JIMIN, WITH WHOM YOU WERE TALKING FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT? WHO IS SHE??!! ANSWER ME!!" Jungkook shouted at Jimin's face out of pain as he was just two steps away from Jimin.

"Fine! I tell you who she is." Jimin whispered in lower tone which sent shivers to everyone's spines including Jungkook's too, but he composed himself and his heart collected the remaining strength to handle the upcoming pain from Jimin's words But little did he know that the following answer is gonna break him from inside.

"Tell me, Jimin." Jungkook whispered too in response as his voice shook because of some unknown fear.

Jimin smirked a little through his angered filled teary eyes. The small evil in the corner of his heart started shouting at him to throw the hurtful words at the Maknae so harshly that he can feel the Karma through the painful hit. So Jimin listened to his evil side and took one last step towards the Maknae and without even thinking twice, he told him the truth.

"She is my soon to be Wife, Jungkook. She is my Fiancé."

Jungkook's heart lied to him when it said that he can handle the pain of the words which came out from Jimin's mouth. He was not strong enough to handle them because as soon as he heard the words, his world start spinning around and after few seconds, his knees gave up and his vision turned pitch black as he fainted.

•~•~•

The two main dancers of the aspiring boy band group, were going back to their shared dorms after completing their scheduled extra dance practice. Their faces were covered by the black masks as they both were wearing warm clothes and woollen caps to protect them self from the cool winds of January. They were walking on the pathway of the peaceful road while talking softly to each other.

Hoseok was the one who scheduled the 'extra' dance practice session which was only for him and Jimin so he can distract Jimin from the pain of rejection.

The wound on Jimin's heart was fresh and painful. Just five days ago, he confessed the Maknae about his feelings towards him and the Maknae cleared everything off at the spot to Jimin that he's absolutely straight by sexuality and do not intend to have any kind of romantic or intimate feeling towards Him.

Jungkook did not went rough on him but the words and slight judging look from the Maknae, broke something inside Jimin. Jungkook even apologised to Jimin politely and told him to not to talk about this with anyone else, especially with Taehyung. Jimin just lowered his head in shame and insecurity as he repeatedly nodded to every word of Jungkook without even understanding anything as he was busy scolding himself for making such a stupid decision.

At that day, Jungkook even asked Jimin to avoid skin ship with him, except for fan services. Jungkook made it clear that it's not Jimin's fault, it's his own nature that he's not comfortable with skin ships with 'anyone'. Jungkook cleared everything out with Jimin, politely but straightforwardly while Jimin was just standing there, numb.

After sorting out everything with Jimin, Jungkook gave one last sympathetic glance to Jimin before awkwardly leaving the terrace, leaving Jimin all alone by himself. After few moments, Jimin took small steps towards the railing. He placed his shaking hands on the railing and gripped it tightly. Once he got a good grip on railing to support his body from falling on ground, he exhaled the breath, which he was holding for a long time. He slowly started to inhale and exhale the air to control his emotions outburst but as soon as he looked at the sky above him, his barrier which was controlling his emotions suddenly broke as a lone tear escaped, followed by long streams of tears while his heart screamed...

'Save Me.'

When Jungkook opened the door to staircase, he saw Yoongi behind the door, with an expressionless face and lost eyes. Jungkook got scared and shocked as soon as he saw Yoongi. Jungkook tried to speak and moved his lips but nothing came out from his mouth. Despite of his previous failed attempt, he once again tried to speak, but this time Yoongi stopped him by raising his one hand, signalling him to stop and motioned him to leave, without looking at him. At first, Jungkook hesitated and wanted to explain but at last he had to leave because he had nothing to explain.

Yoongi slowly made his way to the terrace as soon as Jungkook left. Once he entered, he looked at the shaking body of his Dongsaeng, which scared him. Once he gained the courage to move towards Jimin, he took small steps towards his Dongsaeng and reached out for him. He placed his shaking hand on his Dongsaeng's shaking shoulder and sofltly him turned him to look at him. As soon as he looked at Jimin, he felt the Déjà vu as his hands turned cold. Jimin was crying hysterically while keeping his right hand over his mouth to prevent any noise. Jimin was slowly but continuously shaking his head while murmuring one thing again and again.

'I made a mistake.'

Yoongi immediately turned his body completely towards him and hugged him tightly while rubbing his back to warm him up. Jimin kept on whispering softly while griping his Hyung's sweater, tightly. His whispers turned into babbling as Yoongi softly shushed him. After some minutes, Yoongi took Jimin inside the dorms when he noticed that Jimin was no longer in his senses and consciousness. At that night, Yoongi did not even got a blink of sleep, he just caressed his Dongsaeng's soft hair and softly patted his back, time to time. After sometime he felt Jimin shaking again and heard him mumbling apologies and that was the last straw for Yoongi. The barrier broke and tears started to flow from Yoongi's eyes. Crying, Yoongi took Jimin into his warm embrace and Hugged him so tightly as both of them cried.

After that night, neither Jimin nor Yoongi talked about that night with each other. Jimin went completely silent for the following two days and Yoongi got more protective over Jimin. Jungkook started to avoid Jimin more, out of the guilt but kept looking at him from afar. Taehyung noticed his Best Friend's behaviour and tried to reach out but couldn't because of the 'shame' and 'guilt'. Jin and Namjoon talked to Jimin But Jimin just told them that he was just Homesick and is worried about his younger brother, Jihyun with whom he Skyped few days ago and he was looking weak and thin, which worried him. It was true, because his brother was also suffering from the heartbreak, just like him. They both shared everything with each other and cried in front of each other too. For Hoseok, he knew everything because Yoongi told him. Yoongi had to, because Hoseok literally begged him on his knees and Yoongi couldn't see any of his Dongsaeng in this state, so he had to tell him the truth about that night and Jimin. From that day, Hoseok started spending more time with Jimin, distracting him more with more dance sessions and unplanned outings and even slept in the same bed with Jimin, almost every night.

And now, here they are, walking back to their shared dorms while talking softly to each other. Hoseok was joking around with Jimin about the disastrous dance competition which was held between Jin and Namjoon and that made Jimin laugh too. They kept on walking while talking and softly laughing until they reached their dorms.

When they entered the dorms, they noticed that no one is home.

"Where is everyone?" Jimin whispered to himself as he turned around to lock the main door. As soon as he looked behind to lock the door, he noticed two pairs of shoes, placed on the shoe rack in the unorganised manner.

"Hyung, I think someone is home. There are shoes present on the rack." Jimin said while locking the door.

"I think it is Yoongi Hyung, he told me that he's going for a meeting with pd nim about our upcoming comeback. I'll go and check, you go to kitchen and drink some milk. You practiced a lot today Jimin, so drink a full glass of milk right now." Hoseok said while removing his mask and cap as Jimin did the same.

"Okay But I'm warming up some milk for you too so come fast. I'll drink with you." Jimin said as he went to kitchen.

Hoseok smiled at his Dongsaeng's words and felt blessed to have such a caring Dongsaeng in his life. Hoseok kept walking with a smile on his face to the room, where Yoongi spends most of his time. When he reached the room, he noticed that the room is locked. He was about to turn and leave but stopped immediately when he heard some whisperings from Namjoon's and Jungkook's shared room. He went pretty near to the door of the leader's and Maknae's room and heard the noises clearly.

"J-ungkookie, I'm scared w-we can't do this. We can't d-do this to the members. We can't do t-this to J-Jiminie. Pl—"  Hoseok heard be muffled sound from the person who was talking before, now his voice turned into a muffle, like something was placed on his mouth and after some moments Hoseok heard Jungkook talking, in low and soft tone.

"Please Hyung. Please. Don't say like this. We can sort this out later. And don't think about Hyungs. They will understand and they will support us. They love us so much so they will accept us. Please don't be scared baby. I like you so much." The plea can be heard in the Maknae's voice as Hoseok tried to move more closer to the door without making any noise.

"But what a-about Jimin then? You know very well about his feelings, r-right? You know Jungkook. Just five days ago you rejected his feelings and now here we are. I-I don't think so, this is right, Jungkook. We are betraying him."

"Jimin don't like me as much as we both like each other. Jimin just have a small crush on me, baby and that will fade away one day and I'm sure he will find someone, who will like him and cherish him the way he deserves. And the most important thing is, I don't like him in that way. And I know that I cannot reciprocate his feelings and this will only hurt him in the future more. So I cleared everything with him five days ago so he can let go of his crush or feelings and move on. Even if I try, I can't reciprocate his feeling and I'm sorry if I hurt him. I know you love him more than anything in this world and he is your soulmate but baby, I can't make my heart to do this because my heart only wants what it wants and that is you. So please don't leave me baby. Please." Hoseok heard little sobbing and that made him worried so he decided to go inside but when he was about to reach the knob, he heard the same muffled noises once again and this time he knew what is this noise. His two Dongsaengs, present in the room were kissing each other. Hoseok felt the burning sensations inside his chest as he heard more. He knew very well for 'whom' he was feeling this burning sensations. He placed his hand on the chest as he rubbed it to soothe it but it didn't helped.

"Stop crying Jungkook, please. I can't see my Maknae like this. No one can see this painful sight then how can I? I will never leave you so please. And I like you too. It's just... Jiminie. You don't know Jungkook how much Jimin likes you. Sometimes I think he doesn't like you, he loves you. He love you more than anyone because I heard him every night talking about you and I feel horrible to betray him like that. I am such a horrible—"

"No, Taehyung! Don't you dare to say something like this. You are the most generous and beautiful person in my eyes. So don't you ever say something like this. You are perfect. And for Jimin Hyung, he doesn't love me. It's just a crush, that's it. And I think he has already moved on. Didn't you saw him yesterday with Hoseok Hyung, they both were laughing so much at Jin and Namjoon hyung's dance. He has moved on TaeHyungnie, so don't overthink and if you think that he has not, then we should do this for him. We should tell about our relationship to Hyungs and Jimin Hyung so we don't feel guilty for hiding from Hyungs and Jimin Hyung can also move on easily when he will know that he have no chance. Let's do this for Jimin Hyung, Tae. Please."

"O-Okay. Okay Jungkook. I think you are right. He will move on and will not get hurt in future. You are right. This will help Jimin-ah to let go of his feeling and will not get Hurt because of one sided feelings. Let's do this Jungkook, I'm ready." Taehyung said while giving a small smile to Jungkook, which was returned, followed by a long Kiss, which Taehyung reciprocated with same affection. Both the Maknaes were so much indulged in their special moment that they failed to notice the person, who was crying silently behind the door while clutching to his chest tightly. Hoseok saw everything with his eyes through the little space between the opened door. He saw how Jungkook took Taehyung to his bed while still kissing him softly and pushed him softly on the mattress.

'Please Taehyung, Stop..." Hoseok heart screamed but nothing stopped them.

Hoseok turned his back towards the scene as he tried to stop himself from crying but when he heard a soft moan, which came out from Taehyung's mouth, he cried much more than before. He placed his left hand on his mouth tightly as he cried.

Jimin was done warming up the milk as he took two glasses of milk to the dining table and waited for his Hoseok Hyung. Jimin don't know how he should thank his two Hyungs. Yoongi and Hoseok, both of them took too much care of Jimin I'm this past five days. He felt blessed for having such angelic Hyungs. He felt blessed to be a part of this group where everyone loves him too much. He felt blessed to have army. He smiled at thought of everyone. He was feeling much better than before but the wounds are still fresh so he distract himself by going out with Hoseok, practising singing with Yoongi, spending time with Jin, talking with Namjoon about music and their upcoming comeback and if not any of this then he just go to their practise room where he do practise more than he should to improve himself more. He tried talking with Taehyung, but every time he tried, Taehyung always find excuses to escape with looking looking at Jimin and gives more burns to his already burnt wounds but he kept everything to himself and didn't pressurise Taehyung. But now that he was feeling much better, he will talk to Taehyung and ask him if something is bothering him and help him to overcome it, after all Taehyung is his Best Friend, his own Soulmate and he can do 'anything' for him because he loves his Tae-Tae more than anything in this world.

"My Taehyunie." Jimin smiled even more when he thought about his Best Friend. His Soulmate. Shaking his head while smiling, Jimin's glance went to his phone and noticed that it was past eight in the evening already.

"What is taking Hobi Hyung this long? It's been past 15 minutes already." Jimin whispered to himself as he got up from his seat and went to kitchen to get the covering plates to cover the glasses with. After covering them, he went to look after Hoseok and made his way towards yoongi's room, where Hoseok went a while ago.

When Jimin reached to the Yoongi's room, he saw Hoseok, standing outside Jungkook's And Namjoon's shared room with one hand on his chest and other one on his mouth. He saw how badly Hoseok was shaking. He saw how broken his Hyung was looking with his lowered face and the wall behind him was supporting his whole body. Jimin saw how the tears were flowing continuously from his eyes and falling in the floor. Jimin saw everything. Jimin felt everything. One thing he knew that, he cannot see his Hobi Hyung like this. He felt his knees getting weak already by seeing his Hyung like this. With remaining strength, he took small steps towards his crying Hyung, who did not noticed his Dongsaeng's presence as he was busy in his own pain.

"H-Hyung?" Jimin whispered as he came pretty close to Hoseok. Just few steps away from Hoseok and the door, where the other Maknaes were present, in their own world.

"J-Jimin-ah?" Hoseok looked up immediately as soon as he heard his Dongsaeng's voice. By looking at Jimin, Hoseok panicked. He can't let Jimin witness what he witnessed a few moments ago. He can't let Jimin break, just like the way he did. He can't let his little Dongsaeng suffer again. He just can't. So he immediately straighten up and tried to stop Jimin.

When Jimin looked at looked at Hoseok's face, he felt like someone punched him in the guts. He felt all his energy getting drained But still he took small steps towards Hoseok as he felt himself tearing up.

"Hyung w-what happened? Why ar—"

"No! Jimin, don't take any more steps further. Stay there, I'm coming to you. Just don't move." Hoseok tried but Jimin didn't listened, he took more steps, just three steps away from the room's door.

"Jimin! No! Stay there. Please don't move." Hoseok pleaded through tears.

"Hyung, what are yo—" Jimin already crossed those three steps and was now standing right in front of the door but still looking at Hoseok.

"Jimin. Look at me. Just. Look. At. Me. Okay? Don't look anywhere else, just me." Hoseok told Jimin in such a emotionless tone that it gave shivers to Jimin's spine. He never heard this kind of tone from his Hobi Hyung, not even when he was getting scoldings for messing up the choreography and it shocked him.

"Hyung, what is happening and—"

"I said don't move or look anywhere else but only me." Hoseok said while coming towards Jimin but he was already late.

"What is happening here and why are you—" Jimin asked while looked around and then finally his glance went to that room and Jimin's Brain froze and his heart stopped beating for a moment.

There, the two youngest of the Group, on the Jungkook's bed, kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. Jimin saw, how Jungkook was on top of 'Taehyungnie', savouring every taste of him. He saw how Jungkook was enjoying the intimacy with his 'Best Friend', just like a person should enjoy with his lover. He saw, how Jungkook was in another world with his partner. He saw, how Jungkook was touching his 'Soulmate' and pulling him closer and closer as he was envying the remaining space between them and didn't want any space between them. He saw, how jungkook was feeling up his 'Tae-Tae' like he wanted to imprint the feel of the touch in his heart. He saw, the way their clothed bodies moves in such a perfect rhythm. He saw Everything.

Everything.

And the thing, which is going to imprint in his heart forever is..

'Taehyung' reciprocated every single feeling and action with same emotion and intensity to Jungkook.

And it felt like, they both were made for each other.

Jimin smiled through tears.

Jimin felt every single emotion, hitting him straight in the heart.

Pain.

Hurt.

Cheated.

Betrayed.

Alone.

Pathetic.

Broken.

At last emotion, he felt his knees giving up and his world started to spin around him. He heard Hoseok, shouting his name, before everything turned pitch black as he fainted.

'Broken...'

~🌹~

A/N

Happy New Year to my Precious Readers.

And for the nth time, I'm so sorry for being this late.

I think I should take a New Year Resolution that I will try to update more frequently from now on.

Feedback here please.

Comment, Vote and Share.
Be Safe and Stay Home.

[Published on : 2/1/2021]

-S.C.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 10K 55
I'm not enough for you..? 💔 - pjm" Poor innocent boy deeply in love with jungkook Did he know that his boyfriend is loose interest on him and his e...
26.3K 580 23
Y/N: how ca you do this to me, i gave you my heart V (crying) Tae: haha, who want to love a girl like you... i never loved you.. i made a bet ...
19.8K 1K 17
Jimin and Jungkook had been best friends since high school, sharing every little detail of their lives. Yet, there was one hidden secret that was nev...
8K 340 3
Just when Park Jimin got his courage to confess to Jeon Jungkook, he saw the taller making out on the rooftop of their School building that afternoon...