Emotionless✓

By ambimbohh

She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's... More

prologue
character aesthetic
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
Epilogue

twelve

11.1K 294 118
By ambimbohh

Alexandra

"You can't predict your next thought."

"Shut up."

"No one could be the least interesting person in the world, because that would make them interesting."

"Gosh! Where the fuck do you get those thoughts from ?"
Alec groan in annoyance, I'm pretty sure that Damien and Michael are annoyed too, while the rest of us find it amusing.

"Tiktok videos."
Alex simply answered with a grin. This guy would do literally anything to annoy at least one of us.

I take a glance at Dimitri, to find him glaring at me. What have I done to him ? I swear I haven't prank him.

"Dimitri, what did I do ?"
I asked, looking at him weirdly.

Dimitri snapped his head at my voice, he seems like he was actually zoning out by how he reacted,
"What do you mean ?"

"You look like you want to rip my head off."

"I was zoning out actually."
He said with a low key dumbfound look.

"But the glare though.."

"Sorry, that's just how my face works."
He shrugged then continue to eat his foods.

I zoned out for a while, but then a thought came up. I've watched a lot of tiktoks and one of them warned me not to google rainbow kiss, I haven't google it yet.

I should probably google it.

But we're having a dinner at the moment.

It's just a quick look, very harmless.

Then I take out my phone from my pocket and google 'Rainbow kiss'.

I regret.

"I just googled what a rainbow kiss is and now I'm severely uncomfortable and disgusted."
I blurt.

Michael almost choke while the other have a confused look. I'm guessing only Michael knows what a rainbow kiss is, wait- how does Miki knows rainbow kiss ? Have he done it- no.

"What's rainbow kiss-"

"Google it later, after dinner."
I replied while trying my fucking best to not think about it and continue eating without losing my appetite.

"Shit."
I heard Alex muttered beside me, I take a side glance to find him putting away his phone with a disgusted face.

"Told you to do it later, Bobo." I mumbled.

~

Why are there always a creepy senior guys ? I know I have a decent boobs but I would appreciate it if you would pay more attention to what I'm saying than my body.

"Anyways so do you wanna go to this party tonight ?"
He asked with an ugly smirk. I came up with the best way to decline it after a second of thinking about it.

" Sorry, I'm having a headache tonight."
I replied, forcing a small apologetic smile and headed to Alex's locker.

Alex was taking his books out of the locker while talking to his friends. I always like how easy going Alex is, he is probably one of the most friendly people in school.

"Hey Booboo."
Alex greet.

"Hey, can you please suggest some of your nice girl friends to befriend with me ? Its so hard to find nice people out here except for your group of friends."
I say.

Sure Ray and Lucas the second are like my bestfriends but I want a girl friends, whom I could call as sisters.

Alex look at me with an apologetic smile,
"I'm sorry, but I don't have any girl friends."

But I saw some girls on their lunch table yesterday, does he not want me to be friends with them ?

"The girls we hang out with are not really nice, you could hang out with us though."
A guy besides Alex says.

He give me a nice smile which seems genuine. The other three guys beside him spoke some words in agreement. I kinda want to hang out with them but I would rather hang out with Ray and Lucas the second.

"Its alright, I'll just stick with my friends- Oh hey Ray!"
Raymond walk towards me with a grin on his face.

"Hey Lexi," he looks at the guys beside me, "Sup guys."

"Have you seen Luke ?"
He ask.

"Luke ?"

"Lucas, he like to be called as 'Luke' than Lucas."

"Cool, I haven't seen him around."
I reply.

Ray sigh, looking a bit sad,
"He's ignoring my texts and calls."

Anyone could tell how much Ray care for Lucas, he would literally eat a fucking knife for him. How they look at each other is also different from 'just bestfriend'. I met them a couple days ago but I could smell the sexual tension sometimes.
Okay maybe not actually smell it but you know what I mean.

"Have you guys had an argument ?"

"No, I mean, kinda. He got suddenly mad when I told him about a girl asking me out, I don't know even know why he is mad about it."

Bro you're blind.

"Is he the type of person who low key want to be chase or be alone ?"
I need to know this before I give him advise, or else I could have told him a wrong advise and I would be blame.

Ray think for a moment,
"Probably the person who want to be alone sometimes."

Ding ding ding!

"Give him time, wait for him to magically appear again then talk to him about the argument, or better confess your undying love for him."

His eyes widened,
"What are you talking abo-"

"Ooh class is about to start, I have to go, bye!"
I ran away before he could reply, laughing.

Oh cazzo.

I fall back on the ground when I hit a person, I groan as I feel my back bone break into thousand pieces. I'm gonna die! I could see the light! I could smell the scent of hell- wait, hell ? Damn, my future isn't really bright huh.

Okay maybe I'm a little dramatic-

Open your eyes you little bitch.

Oh yeah, I open my eyes and I was greet by a girl, who was looking at me worriedly. This girl is fine as hell, too bad I don't swing that way. I would actually ask her out if I'm into girls.

"Are you okay ?"
I ask, wait why am I asking ? I'm the one who fell!

"Are you okay ?"
She ask me back.

"I'm asking you first."

"And I'm asking you second."

"You wanna fight ?"

"I'm down for that."

"Oh its on."
With that, I stand up and dramatically point two of my fingers at her eyes and back at mine.

(Author : Idk how to describe it so deal w it.)

"I, Aurora Elizabeth Lockwood, declared that you are my enemy from today onwards."

"THAT'S MY MIDDLE NAME!"
I exclaimed.

"Its mine!"

"It was mine first!"

"When did you born ? I bet you are young than me."

"Two thousand years ago."

"I was born earlier than you so its mine first!"

"Oh hell naw my middle name have been my grandma's first name, my great grandma's middle name, my great great grandma's first name, my great great great grandma's middle name, so I was supposed to have THAT as a middle name before my dad even born."

"I born before your great great great great great grandma even know how to eat a freaking food."

"My great great great great great grandma knows how to eat a fucking food before she even born so shut the fuck up."

"Thats not even possible!"

"Everything is possible with the help of unicorn!"

"Unicorns are not real! They are fake!"

"So do you."

"Ugh."
With that, she stormed off.

"And the winner is.. LEXI!"
I heard Lucas shout behind me, then a sound of clapping follows.

Che cazzo.

I take a look at my surroundings to find a lot of students, clapping their hands while laughing. Some of them even whistled.

Damn, I didn't knew we were making a scene.

Lucas came from behind me and rest his chin on my head,
"Your brothers and I are going out for lunch, do you wanna join us ?"

"Sure."

~

Aurora Elizabeth Lockwood
17 years old

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 2.9K 31
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...
1.3M 36.1K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
38.5K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

69.8K 2.6K 60
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...