Bakugo X reader lemon one sho...

Von elles_mcr

bakugo X female! reader one shots these will all more than likely be lemon but I may throw some angst and flu... Mehr

into- please read before reading rest
collar&lead
I love you
Stress Relief
perfect to me
psa
another psa

call me daddy

67.5K 601 5.6K
Von elles_mcr

you gazed at him from accross the classroom, Mr Aziawa's voice simply being a dull drone in the background. since the introduction day you'd found him attractive, there was just something about him that pulled you in. sure, he was rude and insulted you often, but the it was the same for all the other members of hero class 1-A.  you let your mind wonder, eyes still locked onto the back of his head, dirty thoughts filled with pure lust and desire clouded your mind. oh how you desperately wanted him to dominate you, to fuck you hard and rough, to have him let out all his anger and agression onto you. ruin you. you bit your lip lightly, it had been so long since you had *anything*. you felt touch starved, hungry, needy. However you had shot down others who had asked you out simply because there was only one person you wanted right now. Just that morning you had shot down Jirou, she was beautiful, very much your type however she wasn't the one you wanted. you just wanted him.... to be held in his strong arms or for him to show you soft effection only to fuck toy with no remorse later on at night, using you simply as a cock sleeve. another thought crossed your mind....

daddy.

you let out an inaudible moan just at the thought of it. it was your biggest turn on, having Bakugo pin you down, control you and have him call himself daddy was a thing that made your knees week. fuck- how badly you wanted that. you felt yourself start to become aroused, your black lace panties growing damp. you were lost in your slutty thoughts until a rather pissed off voice addressed you.

"HEY DUMBASS WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT? I GOT NEON SIGN OK THE BACK OF MY HEAD OR SOMTHIN?!"
you felt your face flare up. oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.

before you could even answer Mr Aziawa told Bakugo to shut up and dismissed us all to go back to the dorms. the end of the day already? damn.

you quickly gathered up your belongings and rushed out of there, desperate to get away from a more than likely angry Bakugo- sure your feelings for him were strong, but so was your fear of him. he was powerful, strong and angry.... not a nice mix of you piss him off.

---

after (somehow) surviving the chaos of the hallways you made it to your dorm room, rustling in your bag for your keys, you got them out at last and slotted the key info the lock smoothly but you froze as you felt a tall figure looming over you.
you felt someone's hot breath tickle your ear, you didn't dare move.
"I think we need a talk, don't you?"

fuck. it was Katsuki....

"open the door and we'll talk in private, yes?"

he was calm. you felt tingles go down your spine, part of you was still massively aroused, the other part shit scared. you obliged and opened the door, allowing him to enter first. after you went in he went behind you and locked the door.

double fuck.

his calm attitude and softness was out of character, he was clearly pissed and now you were locked in your room with him.

he forcefully grabbed you by the wrist after you'd both dropped your bags and pulled you towards the bed, sitting down next to you.

"why so red teddy bear? I just wanna talk"

"w- what a-a- about" you stuttered out. you were hoping to sound more confident but you had clearly failed.

"I think you know, about how your usual stubborn attitude gets broken into a stuttering mess when I talk to you, how you look at me during class, how you blush whenever I get close to you. I know your little secret, go on, tell me. you have feelings for me don't you. admit it." his tone was soft yet firm.

you was silent for a second, thinking of what you should say, you couldn't make it any worse, he had hit the nail on the head.

"you already know why do I have to say it" you mumbled

he grabbed your chin to look at you forcefully, get still gentle. his crimson eyes locking with yours.

"because, I want to hear it come from those pretty lips, I want you to confirm it for me"

you gave in easily, You're naturally submissive side giving in. you went to close your eyes but he stopped you.

"nah nah nah, I want you to look me in the eyes and say it"

you let out a soft sigh "I have feelings for you, Bakugo, I have done for a long time..."

he smirked, there was a look in his eye that you couldn't quite grasp, he let out a low laugh
"good girl"

"now teddy bear, don't think I haven't noticed you little moans in class when you look at me, I know youre having those whorish ideas about me in your head..."
he slowly started pushing you back onto your bed, hands moving to pin your wrists above you while he carefully layed you back fully, while he crawled fully ontop of you.
"...and I know your being turned on by me right now. however can I just confirm- this is okay right, may I continue. if you don't want this I'll stop."

you shook your head softly, smile playing on your lips for a second

"please daddy, want this so badly...."

he put his body flush against your own, gently rolling his hips against yours, the sudden unexpected (and much needed) friction. you let out a fairly loud moan which just boosted Katsuki's ego even more.

"let daddy take care of you teddy bear"

you let out a desperate mewl, you could just cum right there and then. He smirked at your expression as a response to the mention of the name.

he eyes become clouded over with lust and his whole attitude changed. he became more desperate, hungry.

"strip"

he allowed you to stand and quickly removed his jeans and shirt, remaining on the bed, eagerly watching you.

you slowly started peeling off your uniform, startling with the blazer that was making you far too hot for your liking, you felt your face blaze and you removed your shirt and tie as well, breasts which were still trapped by your black lace bra. you proceeded to pull down your skirt, at this point you were left in your panies, bra and knee high socks.

you finally looked up at bakugo, face somehow burning more than it has been all night, arms wrapping around your abdomen self-contiously

"I said strip, that means the bra and panties have to go, I want to see all of you- keep the socks on though, they look fucking sexy"

hands shaking, you carefully undid the clasp of your bra and slipped out of it elegantly, it felt as though your whole body was on fire as you oh so slowly reached down to your underwear, lightly holding the edges of your lace panties. you slowly removed them as well. you were now fully exposed to him, while he still had his boxer shorts concealing his cock from you. part of you was thankful of that because, judging by that bulge, he wasn't exactly small...

he gestured for you to come over to him, pulling you into his lap. he forcefully pushed his lips onto yours, giving you both a strong sense of relief, as if it was something you'd been unconsciously craving your entire life. he deepens the kiss but licking his way into your mouth, both of your tounges danced in sink with one another. you moaned into his mouth an wrapped your arms around his neck, one hand on the top of his back the other in his messy ashy blond hair. Bakugo's hands were almost starting to move, roaming around your anatomy. from your hips, to your thighs, your lower back, your breasts and ass- where he finally settled them. he gave it a harsh squeeze, causing you to unexpectedly moan out, back arching slightly which resulted in accidental friction, further resulting in Katsuki letting out a low growl into your mouth.

He moved his mouth from you lips to you neck, sucking and biting harshly. marking what was his. he moved back slightly, smirking at his work and proceeded to look for your sweet spots. he went from your neck to your chest, sucking roughly on your left nipple. he pulled back once again, much to your disappointment however it was short lived as he pinned you against the bed and got back to work, toying with one nipple while sucking and softly biting the other. your Moans were soft, yet constant. your mind was starting to go blank and your blind obedience for you (supposibly) new Dom being clear. his lips traveled ever further, leaving butterfly kisses accross.your skin making it feel ablaze; occasionally stopping to mark his territory. his head rested on your navel and he slowly snaked his hand down to your soaked, throbbing core. he teasingly slowly inserted one diget, thrusting it in and out carefully- obviously unsure on whether your were new to this or not.

you weren't.

"p- please I can take more I need more please Bakugo please.... f- fuck...."

he hummed, obviously enjoying teasing you like this.

"you'll need to call me by my name teddy bear or else this will be all your getting tonight. you know what to say and don't even say you don't love it. I saw your reaction earlier, go on, what's my name?"

"d-daddy- FUCK!!" your body shook with shock and pleasure. he had skipped out on adding an extra finger and had full on thrust in, all the way. your eyes were wide and your breathing ragged, nails harshly scratching down his back.

He went back to licking, kissing, biting and sucking on your chest and neck while he harshly thrust into you. your legs instinctively wrapped around his waist to allow for him to go deeper

"go on teddy bear, let daddy hear those moans nice and loud- let everyone know who you belong to. who makes you feel good"

you complied happily, already feeling fucked out and on the verge of your peak. moans, whines and profanities started spilling from your mouth- along with the occasional 'Katsuki~' or 'daddy~'. you felt bad your your neighboring classmates- Shoto and Uraraka who were more than likely having to hear your ungodly actions. actually, it felt as though the whole hallway could hear, bit at this moment you didn't give two shits. you were happy, having your only desire fuffilled. it was everything you had ever wanted and it was perfect.

you feel a familier warmth fill your abdomen as Bakugo's thrusts got harder. you didn't even get the chance to warm him, you came all over his dick.

he looked you in the eyes, the same devious smirk evident in his face.

"look at you, such a fucking slut for me arent you. letting daddy fuck you like this. this what you were thinking in class while staring at me huh? I bet it was" he suddenly pulled out and hoisted your legs onto his shoulders.... Jesus fucking Christ no, you were already sensitive from your high this will-

a large hand made its way around your neck, his crimson eyes never breaking eye contact as he tighter is grip and thrust back in harshly. your eyes rolled back into your head, arm naturallu falling back above your head in a submissive stance. he was going at an animal like pace now, clearly tiered of holding back, although, you felt as though he was still going easy on you.

"fuck" he groaned "fuuuuuuck teddy bear, princess gonna make daddy cum"

you smiled at that, you felt like you'd surver your purpose almost, but not just yet, he hasn't cum yet.

"shit, I forgot to ask, you on- ah- contraception? I forgot to put on a- fuck- condom"

"I've got the implant daddy don't worry, please, cum inside me make me feel good, gonna cum again, feel too s-sensitive-"

and just at that moment you felt the band snap, cumming once again, violently onto his dick.
Bakugo also then came at the sudden contraction of your walls around his throbbing cock. slowly riding out his high with sloppy, hard thrusts. he pulled out, his warm seed spilling out of your now sore hole. you were both sweaty hot messes. both exaughsted from that work out.

"you okay teddy bear? didn't go too harsh for put first time together did I?" he said in a soft and almost loving tone

shit- Bakugo Katsuki? being loving? well I'll be damned.

you smiled softly, closing your (e/c) eyes and pulling him close to to you.

"thank you daddy, made me feel good- sleepy now...... wanna sleep"

he hummed softly and pulled you under your bed sheets, turning off the bedside light as he did so

"tsk, dumbass you that exaughsted? must mean I'm really fucking good then- Kiri can fuck off with the while 'youre shit at sex' bullshit now ahahaha"

there's the 'normal' Bakugo

you didn't bother responding and just let him have his moment of triumph and pride. his ego must be bigger than a fucking elephant at this point...

you softly snuggled into his muscular chest- his strong arms instinctively wrapped around you in a protective embrace. you found yourself having sleep slowly take you, your body and mind physically exaughsted after that session... just was you dusn sleep dragging you under you heard him say something to you and you'd never been so thankful for a sleep to slowly take hold before now....

"I promise from now on I'll protect you, stand by my side all the way, stay with me when I'm No. 1 hero. of anyone dares to hurt you or touch you the way I do then they'll die

you found a lift smile spread accross your face as his words, while somewhat agressive and very well.... Bakugo like, they were clearly heartfelt, maybe this is the start of something special, something beautiful, something powerful.

and just like that, the warm blanket of sleep overtook you both.

-------
an// how was that??? I tried aha, I forgot to say but assume the reader is on contraception in all these one shots unless specified otherwise. give me some ideas on what to do or what people wanna see- I have a few ideas already
;3 if there are spelling mistakes please correct me, I did try and get words correct but sometimes my dyslexic ass says "non"

elles-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

232K 1.7K 10
I apologize in advance this was written a long ass time ago and I have grown as a person 😭 Katsuki Bakugou oneshots. Lemon exists here so watch out...
142K 1.1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...
354K 7.5K 73
♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time making something like this so I will try...
89K 1K 15
I will only do bottombaku oneshots btw. I will do all ships but dekubaku unless it's them breaking up per say and Bakugou gets with someone else. If...