Dead Girl~☆Alice Cullen☆~

By ver_itty

Dades adoptive mother decides she should spend the year with Bellas father, Charlie. She expects a boring yea... More

introducing myself
prolong
[02]
[03]
[04.]
[05]
[06.]
[07.]
[08.]
[09.]
[10.]
[11.]
[12.]
[13.]
[14.]
[15.]
[16.]
[17.]
[18.]
[19.]
NOT AM UPDATE
[20.]
[21]
[22.]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
New Moon prolong.
[1]
[2]
[ 3 ]

1.

15K 324 118
By ver_itty

♡°•••°°°••••°•••°t •••°•••°°••••°•••°°°♡

"Ow," Dade said as a boy shoved her into a wall.
The boys laughed, while she picked up her books. Once she collected them, she turned to the boys. They flinched as she glared at them but quickly covered it up by pushing her books out of her hand again. She sighed, tears brimming her eyes.

"Aww is she gonna cry?" The leader, Connor, said.
Other children had gathered around. "What do you want Connor?" She said.
"The freak talks! Wow, I thought you were mute." Connor said. A few children laughed, others stared at her with concern and fear.

A smaller boy stepped forward. "L-leave her a - alone Connor" He stuttered.

He was a few inches smaller than Connor.
Connor glared, "Shut up henry," the bigger boy said, shoving Henry.
"Leave him alone," Dade said.
Connor looked at her and smirked, "or what freak?" He asked.

Before he could move out of the way, the red head's fist collided with his nose.
Connor gasped and stubbled, his hand touching his nose. It felt broken, He felt the hot liquid coming out, and saw red. few children gasped and stared at her with wide eyes.
The girl stood there stunned at what she had just done.

Her hand reached out to touch his face. "I-i'm sorry," she said.
He smacked her hand away and glared. "Don't touch me freak!" He shouted.

The children glared at her, whispering to each other.
Connor shoved past her, causing her to hit the brick wall. A sharp pain shot through her head. she slid down the wall, wrapping her arms around her knees.

She buried her face in her arms, sniffling as she cried.

the children passed her, some looking at her concerned, others looking at her disgusted and full of fear.

"She's so weird. God, I can't believe my parents are okay with me attending school with her! Seriously what if she stabs me?" A redheaded girl said. Her friends glared at Dade as they passed.

"And she gets away with everything! I mean I get that her parents died, but get over it!

Honestly, she acts like her life is so hard, mine is too! My parents couldn't take me to Paris this weekend because my father's business needed to be attended to." The young girl continued, her friends nodding.

"People only help her because she's an orphan! Maybe I should become an orphan, then I'll get special treatment"
The other girls laughed at the comment their friends made.

Dade buried her face further into her arms, silently crying even harder than before.
knuckles slightly bleeding, she was so hurt (physically and mentally) that she didn't notice the figure approaching her.

"Hello," a voice said, causing her to jump.

Dade looked up, to see a handsome young boy, maybe a year older than her.
she knew him, he was quite popular. All the girls had crushes on him.

That's why Dade was so confused as to why he was talking to her.
Maybe he wanted to bully her even more.

"Go away" she mumbled.
He frowned a bit but sat down next to her. She stared at him, annoyed and confused, maybe a bit terrified.

He held out his hand offering her a small smile. "I'm Eliot." He said.
She stared down at his hand contemplating whether or not she should shake it.
She glanced at him, and he smiled. "It's okay, I'm not here to bully you," He said.

She gave him a small smile and shook his hand. "I'm Dade," she said.
"That's a pretty name, and it suits a pretty girl," He said.

She blushed and looked down. He simply laughed. He touched her knuckles and frowned. "They're bleeding," He said.
She nods "come on I'll take you to my house," He says pulling the girl up.
"You don't have to," she says.

Eliot smiled and grabbed her hand. "I know, I want to," He said.
The girl smiled at him, blush slowly making its way to her cheeks

●°°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●

Dade sat on her bed staring at the old photo of her and Eliot. His arm wrapped around her shoulder, her arm wrapped around his waist.

Both of them sticking their tongues out at the camera. Eliot was about eight or nine, Dade was seven or eight.

She ran her fingers along the wrinkled edges, a sad smile on her lips. She felt a tear slip from her eye, she missed him so much.

She laid down on her bed, holding the photo against her chest.

She wondered if he remembered her. Surely he did, right?
Then again they stopped talking two years ago. After she got adopted they did keep in touch, all the time. But slowly he started rarely replying to her emails. Then all at once, he stopped.

She stopped sending emails asking if he was okay.
She figured he didn't want to be friends anymore, and that was okay. It hurt, yes, but she respected him and stopped emailing him too.

She sniffed and wiped the tears away. no point in crying over someone who doesn't care about you, Dade She thought. She sat up and grabbed her iPod, clicking on her favourite song. She needed to go for a walk, possibly her last walk in phoenix until she gets back from Forks.

"forks? Who the hell names a town after a utensil" she said to herself.

She grabbed a jacket and opened her wallet, carefully placing the reminder that she didn't imagine him, back in.

She grabbed her iPod and turned her volume up, and opened her door. Walking through the hallway. Her fingers running along the walls. She stopped at her sister's doorway. Bella was laying on her bed. Dade couldn't see whether or not she was asleep, she'll be pissed if I wake her up. She slowly tried closing the door.

"What do you want Dade?" Bella's voice said.
Dade let out a small scream, not expecting her sister was awake. Bella laughed and got up from her bed. "Can you please tell mom I'm going out?" Dade asked.

"Sure, where are you going?" Bella asked.
"Just to the corner store, then the park. Going to watch the sunset on a swing." Dade says "wanna come?"

Bella shook her head no.
"I'll tell mom, be back by nine Dade." Bella said.
Dade smiled and thanked Bella. She turned around, walking down the hallway. She slid down the railing of the stairs. She tripped a bit once she got down.

She ran to the kitchen and quickly scribbled a note, in case Bella forgot to tell their mom.

She opened the door, blocking her eyes from the sunlight. Walking down the steps, and flicking through her songs, stopping when she found her second favourite. Dade hummed along, taking in her surroundings.

She glanced at her watch. 6:30.Pm

She turned down Creak Street.

A soft breeze blew by her causing her to shiver.

She listened to her music, every once in a while people would wave at her, which she returned.

She grabbed a pack of skittles and a soda. After she paid for them she left making her way to the park.

It was already 7.pm she had two hours until she had to go home.

Dade sat on the swing, backing up as far as she could; just like she did when she was a child.

She placed her drink on the ground and put her Skittles in her pocket.
Her hands held on to the chains, and she lifted her feet, swinging forward.

A quick wind blew in her face as she did so.

She let out a small laugh. She continued to swing forward. Each time she swung it felt like all her worries washed away. She was completely carefree.

Soon her swinging slowed down, and she bent down to pick up her drink. A branch snapped behind her, Dade could hear something that sounded like breathing.

Her whole body froze, the hairs on the back of her neck rose. Her breathing got heavy, she shut her eyes.
"It's just a squirrel or something you're overreacting" she muttered.

She opened her eyes and slowly turned.
She didn't see anything in the bushes but it still felt as if someone was watching her. She eyed the bushes for a good minute, once she was sure no one was there she relaxed.

She let out a relieved sigh.

She scowled herself for being so scared.
Dade smiled at herself and shook her head. She grabbed her drink and gulped it down. Another branch snapped and she swore she heard breathing. She choked on her drink and stood up.

She took a deep breath and marched towards the bushes.

Don't go there stupid!

She ignored the voice in the back of her head and walked to the edge of the bushes.

How cliche. The dumb teenage girl walking towards the sound in the bushes, which leads to her either dying or getting kidnapped.

If Dade were watching this, she would probably yell at the girl for being stupid.

"Hello?" She called out.

No sound.

She moved further into the bushes.

"Anyone there?" She called out again.

No sound.

"See it was just an animal." She muttered to herself.

Something moved in the corner of her eye causing her to jump and scream. A giggle came from behind her ear. She turned around but was met with nothing.

"Someone's jumpy" a voice laughed.

Dade looked around trying to find where the voice came from.

Her breathing became heavy, she suddenly felt sick. Her mind was yelling at her to run, but her body remained frozen in her spot.
Something touched her hair.

Dade didn't want to face whatever it was. She closed her eyes, waiting to be stabbed.
She heard someone sniff her hair.

"Ah, what is that? Strawberry shampoo?" A voice said in her ear.

Dade worked up the strength to turn around and face whatever was there.

She breathed in and turned around.

She was met with a pair of red eyes.

She blinked to make sure she wasn't seeing things. When she opened her eyes she was still met with red eyes.

They stared at her curiously.

When she couldn't find the courage to
Continue looking at them she turned her gaze away. She looked at the person that the red eyes belonged to.

It was a woman, maybe in her early twenties. She had hair that was as red as fire.
Her skin was extremely pale, Dade swore it was gleaming in the pale light. She wore a dirty fur coat.
Her face had almost faded freckles.

The woman's face turned from curious to scared.

"James, James smell. Her blood, it doesn't smell like human blood." The women said.

Dade stared at her slightly confused.

"What do you mean my blood doesn't smell like humans blood?" She questioned.

The woman ignored her.

"Victoria, what are you talking about?" A dark-skinned man stepped out of the woods, along with another man with blond hair.

"She's right it doesn't smell human." The blond male said.

The dark man breathed in Dade's scent. He opened his eyes and stared at her curiously.
He stepped towards her, causing her to step back.

He smiled at her and held out her hand.

Dade stared at it, be for reluctantly shaking it.

He shook her hand a bit longer then necessary.

"I am Laurent, these are my..erm..friends, James and Victoria." Laurent said.

Dade started worrying she wasn't going to go home tonight, and she needed to think of something quickly, very quickly.

Dade pulled her hand away quickly and nervously smiled at the man.

"Uh..well I should get home." Dade said.

She tried passing the dark skinned man but he didn't move.

"can you please move?" Dade asked.

The blonde man and redheaded girl stared at her, smirks planted on they're faces.

"She's nervous" the blonde stated.

Dade glared at him.

"Move now." she said a sudden wave of confidence washed over her.

Surprisingly, Laurent moved.

Dade slowly walked past him.

He smiled down at her, which Dade did not return.

"I have a feeling we'll meet again." he said, disappearing into the woods with his friends.

Once he was gone Dade bolted down the street, not daring to look back. She slammed the houses front door shut, breathing heavily.
She slid down the door, her hands shaking.

She only just realized she could have been kidnapped, or murdered. She breathed in deeply and grabbed the phone.

Dade punched in her mothers number, hoping she would pick up.

"Dade? What's the matter?" A voice said causing her to jump. She turned around and started at bella with wide eyes.

She immediately hugged bella.

Bella stared at her sister confused, and extremely worried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 91.3K 59
❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘- 𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨�...
322K 6.2K 13
When the famous Sophia Swan comes into town, Bella isn't happy that all the attention goes to her. But she still has the Cullens, right?
173K 6.4K 40
What if Bella was adopted by the Cullens because of her father's abuse? (Sorry, Charlie) Will Bella and Edward still fall in love? Will Bella become...
287K 5.4K 68
Two worlds collide, a girl who is like a pure white feather, a boy who's soul is "damned" but together they balance eachother out. Currently under ed...